Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177127 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
After the elections of March 5, 1933, the Nazis began a systematic takeover of the state governments throughout Germany, ending a centuries-old tradition of local political independence. Armed SA and SS thugs barged into local government offices using the state of emergency decree as a pretext to throw out legitimate office holders and replace them with Nazi Reich commissioners.
Political enemies were arrested by the thousands and put in hrederick the Great, an elaborate ceremony took place designed to ease public concern over Hitler and his gangster-like new regime.
I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY BUT, IS IT REALLY NECESSARY TO POST ALL THIS USELESS SHIT? SURELY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW ONE MAN'S OPINION OF HISTORY CAN LOOK IT UP?... OR ARE YOU STARVED FOR AFFECTION AND YOU'RE THINKING THAT POSTING ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN POSTING NOTHING?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177128 Jul 30, 2014
BUT THAT'S NOT IT, IS IT, CHUCKLES? IT'S JUST YOU TRYIN' LIKE A LITTLE BITCH TO PUT AS MUCH ROOM BETWEEN YOU AND THE TRUTH AS POSSIBLE...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177129 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to some serious research to learn the difference between Hitler's SS and German citizens in relation to the concentration camps.
The German citizens were desperate and had experienced tremendous suffering due to the Great Depression. Millions were unemployed, thousands of small businesses had failed and homelessness and starvation were real fears and possibilities.
In growing numbers, the people turned to a decisive man, Adolf Hitler, and his promises of a better future.
In January 1933, Adolf Hitler took the reins of Germany greeted with an outpouring of worshipful adulation unlike anything ever seen before in Germany.
He was hailed ("Heil! Sieg Heil!") by those who believed their deliverance had come.
Within weeks, Hitler became an absolute dictator and set in motion a chain of events resulting in the Second World War and the eventual deaths of nearly 50 million humans because of that war and deliberate extermination.
Anything else you want to know?
You would pick a site called White Power....

Your nazi ways are hard to break...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177130 Jul 30, 2014
ALRIGHTY THEN, WE'RE ALL LOGGED AND COUPLED, JUST IN CASE SOMEONE DECIDES TO GET JIGGY.... WE'LL HAVE A COPY TO HAND...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177131 Jul 30, 2014
I SEE YOUR "NAME" IN HERE AGAIN "PATRICK" I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RIP YOUR TITS OFF.... YOU LITTLE WEASEL...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1177132 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"In growing numbers, the people turned to a decisive man, Adolf Hitler, and his promises of a better future.:-(
Nonsense....... this is Nazi propaganda !!!
Hitler set up dictatorship , killed his opponents in Germany...set up concentrations camps the month he took power. He was never elected by the German people in a contested election, defeated for President in 1932
You continue to embarrass yourself
Give it a rest, Patrick. Look up some history websites. You're just taking stabs in the dark at this point.

Heck...even the New York Times...the liberals' bible...said this about Adolph Hitler...

"Sixty-five million Germans yielded to the blandishments and magnetism of this slender man of medium height with little black mustache and shock of dark hair whose fervor and demagogy swept everything before him with outstretched arms as the savior and regenerator of the Fatherland."

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthi...

And in the same article...

"As late as 1928, in the Reichstag elections of that year, Hitler was able to obtain only twelve seats. But in the elections held in the fall of 1930 he received 6,000,000 votes and captured 107 seats.

"It was one of the greatest upsets in the turbulent history of the struggling German Republic. By this time Hitler had become the veritable idol not only of the active Nazi party members but of the masses who cast their ballots for him."

....Now if you can't believe the New York Times as a devout liberal...who can you believe?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1177133 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You would pick a site called White Power....
Your nazi ways are hard to break...
White Power? The website was The History Place.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofh...

But there you go again...making it up as you go along.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177134 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest, Patrick. Look up some history websites. You're just taking stabs in the dark at this point.
Heck...even the New York Times...the liberals' bible...said this about Adolph Hitler...
"Sixty-five million Germans yielded to the blandishments and magnetism of this slender man of medium height with little black mustache and shock of dark hair whose fervor and demagogy swept everything before him with outstretched arms as the savior and regenerator of the Fatherland."
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthi...
And in the same article...
"As late as 1928, in the Reichstag elections of that year, Hitler was able to obtain only twelve seats. But in the elections held in the fall of 1930 he received 6,000,000 votes and captured 107 seats.
"It was one of the greatest upsets in the turbulent history of the struggling German Republic. By this time Hitler had become the veritable idol not only of the active Nazi party members but of the masses who cast their ballots for him."
....Now if you can't believe the New York Times as a devout liberal...who can you believe?
I call and raise....

"... Though the Nazi Party won only twelve seats in the 1928 elections, the onset of the Great Depression with its devastating effects on the middle classes helped Hitler to win over all those strata in German society who felt their economic existence was threatened. In addition to peasants, artisans, craftsmen, traders, small businessmen, ex-officers, students and declasse intellectuals, the Nazis in 1929 began to win over the big industrialists, nationalist conservatives and army circles. With the backing of the press tycoon, Alfred Hugenberg, Hitler received a tremendous nationwide exposure just as the effects of the world economic crisis hit Germany, producing mass unemployment, social dissolution, fear and indignation. With demagogic virtuosity, Hitler played on national resentments, feelings of revolt and the desire for strong leadership using all the most modern techniques of mass persuasion to present himself as Germany's redeemer and messianic saviour.

Hitler and President von Hindenburg (1933)

In the 1930 elections the Nazi vote jumped dramatically from 810,000 to 6,409,000 (18.3 percent of the total vote) and they received 107 seats in the Reichstag. Prompted by Hjalmar Schacht and Fritz Thyssen, the great industrial magnates began to contribute liberally to the coffers of the NSDAP, reassured by Hitler's performance before the Industrial Club in Dusseldorf on 27 January 1932 that they had nothing to fear from the radicals in the Party...."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177135 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
White Power? The website was The History Place.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofh...
But there you go again...making it up as you go along.
Funny how it doesn't match what you posted.

Then again, you didn't put any words in quotes, so one must logically assume you post them as your own....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1177136 Jul 30, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Later that same day, Hindenburg signed two decrees put before him by Hitler. The first offered full pardons to all Nazis currently in prison. The prison doors sprang open and out came an assortment of Nazi thugs and murderers.
The second decree signed by the befuddled old man allowed for the arrest of anyone suspected of maliciously criticizing the government and the Nazi Party.
A third decree signed only by Hitler and Papen allowed for the establishment of special courts to try political offenders. These courts were conducted in the military style of a court-martial without a jury and usually with no counsel for the defense.
On March 23rd, the newly elected Reichstag met in the Kroll Opera House in Berlin to consider passing Hitler's Enabling Act. It was officially called the "Law for Removing the Distress of the People and the Reich." If passed, it would in effect vote democracy out of existence in Germany and establish the legal dictatorship of Adolf Hitler.
Brown-shirted Nazi storm troopers swarmed over the fancy old building in a show of force and as a visible threat. They stood outside, in the hallways and even lined the aisles inside, glaring ominously at anyone who might oppose Hitler's will.
Before the vote, Hitler made a speech in which he pledged to use restraint.
"The government will make use of these powers only insofar as they are essential for carrying out vitally necessary measures...The number of cases in which an internal necessity exists for having recourse to such a law is in itself a limited one," Hitler told the Reichstag.
Meanwhile, Nazi storm troopers chanted outside: "Full powers – or else! We want the bill – or fire and murder!!"
But one man arose amid the overwhelming might. Otto Wells, leader of the Social Democrats stood up and spoke quietly to Hitler.
"We German Social Democrats pledge ourselves solemnly in this historic hour to the principles of humanity and justice, of freedom and socialism. No enabling act can give you power to destroy ideas which are eternal and indestructible."
Hitler was enraged and jumped up to respond.
"You are no longer needed! The star of Germany will rise and yours will sink! Your death knell has sounded!"
The vote was taken – 441 for, and only 84, the Social Democrats, against. The Nazis leapt to their feet clapping, stamping and shouting, then broke into the Nazi anthem, the Hörst Wessel song.
Democracy was ended. They had brought down the German Democratic Republic legally. From this day onward, the Reichstag would be just a sounding board, a cheering section for Hitler's pronouncements.
Not sure why you're so obsessed about this. Everyone knows Hitler was a bad guy. There were German people and even some in the OSS and government who didn't like him - and tried to kill him.

Nothing was ever said to warrant this kind of reaction. Is this just a contest to prove you're always right and I'm always wrong?

If that's what this is, you can go ahead and proclaim yourself the winner. Because we're both saying the exact same thing but from different sources and sources cover a lot of ground.

So what's up with this anyway?

We'll discuss it more tomorrow though if you want to. It gets late really fast on here at night.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177137 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
White Power? The website was The History Place.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofh...
But there you go again...making it up as you go along.
My error.

It appears to be aryan nation. I consider the two to be brothers....

http://www.aryan-nation.org/zog/rise%20of%20h...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1177138 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I call and raise....
"... Though the Nazi Party won only twelve seats in the 1928 elections, the onset of the Great Depression with its devastating effects on the middle classes helped Hitler to win over all those strata in German society who felt their economic existence was threatened. In addition to peasants, artisans, craftsmen, traders, small businessmen, ex-officers, students and declasse intellectuals, the Nazis in 1929 began to win over the big industrialists, nationalist conservatives and army circles. With the backing of the press tycoon, Alfred Hugenberg, Hitler received a tremendous nationwide exposure just as the effects of the world economic crisis hit Germany, producing mass unemployment, social dissolution, fear and indignation. With demagogic virtuosity, Hitler played on national resentments, feelings of revolt and the desire for strong leadership using all the most modern techniques of mass persuasion to present himself as Germany's redeemer and messianic saviour.
Hitler and President von Hindenburg (1933)
In the 1930 elections the Nazi vote jumped dramatically from 810,000 to 6,409,000 (18.3 percent of the total vote) and they received 107 seats in the Reichstag. Prompted by Hjalmar Schacht and Fritz Thyssen, the great industrial magnates began to contribute liberally to the coffers of the NSDAP, reassured by Hitler's performance before the Industrial Club in Dusseldorf on 27 January 1932 that they had nothing to fear from the radicals in the Party...."
Okay. All sources say just about the same thing. We're fighting shadows now.

Let's just call it a truce and agree Adolph Hitler was a really bad guy who duped a lot of people and became the most hated man in modern history.

I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Goodnight.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177139 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest, Patrick. Look up some history websites. You're just taking stabs in the dark at this point.
Heck...even the New York Times...the liberals' bible...said this about Adolph Hitler...
"Sixty-five million Germans yielded to the blandishments and magnetism of this slender man of medium height with little black mustache and shock of dark hair whose fervor and demagogy swept everything before him with outstretched arms as the savior and regenerator of the Fatherland."
http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthi...
And in the same article...
"As late as 1928, in the Reichstag elections of that year, Hitler was able to obtain only twelve seats. But in the elections held in the fall of 1930 he received 6,000,000 votes and captured 107 seats.
"It was one of the greatest upsets in the turbulent history of the struggling German Republic. By this time Hitler had become the veritable idol not only of the active Nazi party members but of the masses who cast their ballots for him."
....Now if you can't believe the New York Times as a devout liberal...who can you believe?
You should be paying me for the education you're receiving and thanking me for showing you the error of your ways.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177140 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why you're so obsessed about this. Everyone knows Hitler was a bad guy. There were German people and even some in the OSS and government who didn't like him - and tried to kill him.
Nothing was ever said to warrant this kind of reaction. Is this just a contest to prove you're always right and I'm always wrong?
If that's what this is, you can go ahead and proclaim yourself the winner. Because we're both saying the exact same thing but from different sources and sources cover a lot of ground.
So what's up with this anyway?
We'll discuss it more tomorrow though if you want to. It gets late really fast on here at night.
OSS? OSS?

You do know they're an American outfit during WWII, right?

Well, in your case you probably have no clue......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177141 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. All sources say just about the same thing. We're fighting shadows now.
Let's just call it a truce and agree Adolph Hitler was a really bad guy who duped a lot of people and became the most hated man in modern history.
I'm sure we can all agree on that.
Goodnight.
Well, if you eliminate selected facts and ignore others, then you can also claim Jesus is also the Devil with Buddha and Vishnu in the mix as well.I skipped Allah since we already know where that stands.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177142 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. All sources say just about the same thing. We're fighting shadows now.
Let's just call it a truce and agree Adolph Hitler was a really bad guy who duped a lot of people and became the most hated man in modern history.
I'm sure we can all agree on that.
Goodnight.
Psst! The one think I don't think you'll agree on on is Hitler was supported by conservatives!!!!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1177143 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only part of the song that makes any sense are the first eight lines. The rest of it sounds like someone who's high and can't stop repeating themselves...
And Cause never was the reason for the evening
Or the tropic of Sir Galahad
So please believe in me
When I say I'm spinning round, round, round, round
Smoke glass stain'd bright colors
Image going down, down, down, down
Soapsud green like bubbles.
...Soapsud green like bubbles...? Definitely stoned.
This is the winding down of some event and people are relaxing slipping into idle talk. Then he realizes whatever was being promoted was just a shell game.
He discovers they offer nothing that people don't already have. Whatever was the grand "Cause"--notice capable C--really isn't the reason. The last line "tropic of Sir Galahad" talks about it all being myths and legends.

The last four lines is him attempting to sort out what is really going on and failing to do so.

So even though you didn't understand completely the lyrics, you are right this a perfect description of the Progressive movement.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1177144 Jul 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
White Power? The website was The History Place.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofh...
But there you go again...making it up as you go along.
Oh wait. I was correct the first time too!!!!

http://www.whitepower.ws/index.php/tag/nazism...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1177145 Jul 31, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tin Man song still fits you better. No matter who sang it.
You still have a heart and leosnana still has a brain and Lily is still in her own backyard.
And Auntie Em still has chores for you all to do. You can stop living in the land of Oz now.
I'd have to say, though, that leosanus would be The Wizard of Odd.
kellyjohnson5

Europe

#1177147 Jul 31, 2014
Putin is zoophile??? Please
share that picture link http:// image24x7.com/ gebm762d1wh8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min End is Not Yet 307,797
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 24 min Patriot AKA Bozo 3,009
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 234,486
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Bruin For Life 28,702
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 23 hr squeezers 728
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web