Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600076 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177654 Jul 31, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The things you can picture with minimal input.....
THANK YOU. I LEAVE YOU PRETTY MUCH ALONE JUST CAUSE YOU AIN'T NEVER EVEN WAGGED A FINGER AT ME, BUT, IT AIN'T HARD TO GET MY ATTENTION... SHE DOES IT ON PURPOSE, THIS AIN'T NO GREENHORN THIS WOMAN...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177655 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ground Sirloin. The Butcher grinds it fresh and not too fine.
My Uncle so I also get a very good price.
But thanks ... Have a friend who's Vegetarian, makes Tofu Burgers ... They taste pretty good.
Is that what you mean by "vegetarian" hamburger?
WHAT THAT IMPOSSIBLY SEXY CREATURE GOTTA DO? SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1177656 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ground Sirloin. The Butcher grinds it fresh and not too fine.
My Uncle so I also get a very good price.
But thanks ... Have a friend who's Vegetarian, makes Tofu Burgers ... They taste pretty good.
Is that what you mean by "vegetarian" hamburger?
Not necessarily. You can buy veggie "hamburger' mix that is made of wheat and soy. It's very good and you really can't tell the difference when used in spaghetti sauce, chili, etc.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177657 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This lawsuit is a joke. No different than Eric Cantorís fifty plus meaningless votes to repeal Obamacare and look what happened to him. Boehner is a laughing stalk.
I KNOW YOU IGNORIN' ME ON PURPOSE AN' IT'S A DIRTY TRICK! IT WORKS, BUT IT'S DIRTY...
Patrick

United States

#1177658 Jul 31, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Vurt de furk?
Ro-lo still looking for Woodrow Wilson..

the other moron looking for Alexander Hamilton's papers at Ellis Island :-)
-
Alexander Hamilton was born in Charlestown, the capital of the island of Nevis, in the Leeward Islands. Nevis was one of the British West Indies.

Hamilton was born out of wedlock to Rachel Faucette, a married woman of partial French Huguenot descent, and James A. Hamilton, the fourth son of the Scottish laird Alexander Hamilton of Grange, Ayrshire
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177659 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This lawsuit is a joke. No different than Eric Cantorís fifty plus meaningless votes to repeal Obamacare and look what happened to him. Boehner is a laughing stalk.
FREUDIAN SLIP, HUH?... HEHEHEHEHEH... ARE YOU NAKED YET?... I'M IN ONE OF THEM MOODS...
Patrick

United States

#1177660 Jul 31, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting...
Thanks
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1177661 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
"Rolf Verleger, a Jew and former board member of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, places most of the blame for the current mood on the Israeli government. In a recent interview on German radio, he pointed out that the Gaza Strip had come to resemble a giant prison and said it should be possible for a person to express criticism of Israel's Gaza policy without being branded an anti-Semite."
Latest: "The government of Ireland is considering expelling the Israeli ambassador to Ireland, Boaz Mondai, over the growing number of Palestinian civilian casualties, the Irish Examiner reported."
Who cares? Where'd you dig this garbage up loon?

Maybe Ireland can lob a potato after one of those morons blows up himself?
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177662 Jul 31, 2014
YOU'RE BLUSHIN' AIN'T YOU, BEAUTIFUL?... ME TOO, JUS' NOT ON MY CHEEKS... I GET LIKE THIS SOMETIMES, I CAN'T HELP IT AN' WHENEVER I DO I JUS' HAVE THIS OVERWHELMING URGE TO SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1177663 Jul 31, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Vurt de furk?
Now I'll have a vision of a Swedish chef in my head all afternoon.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1177664 Jul 31, 2014
Latest news feed (Roxy is falling down on the job):

"U.N.: Israel appears to be defying International law."
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1177665 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
FREUDIAN SLIP, HUH?... HEHEHEHEHEH... ARE YOU NAKED YET?... I'M IN ONE OF THEM MOODS...
UselessSince1680 is a tranny with a 12 incher just waiting for you and she loves double chocolate, liberal phag!
Patrick

United States

#1177666 Jul 31, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults sound like you are phoning them in. Same idiocy over and over again.
I KNOW people who could instantly tell you who did what song in the seventies or eighties, etc. Maybe, you don't know these things--your issue.
To cry about the fact someone may have knowledge you don't have without looking it up is pure GHOST
"I KNOW people who could instantly tell you who did what song in the seventies or eighties"

:-)
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177667 Jul 31, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ro-lo still looking for Woodrow Wilson..
the other moron looking for Alexander Hamilton's papers at Ellis Island :-)
-
Alexander Hamilton was born in Charlestown, the capital of the island of Nevis, in the Leeward Islands. Nevis was one of the British West Indies.
Hamilton was born out of wedlock to Rachel Faucette, a married woman of partial French Huguenot descent, and James A. Hamilton, the fourth son of the Scottish laird Alexander Hamilton of Grange, Ayrshire
I'M SORRY, PATRICK, FOR BEING RUDE EARLIER... WHEN I GET LIKE THIS I JUST INSTINCTIVELY LASH OUT AT THE MEN AROUND ME LIKE A BULL ELK... THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LIVES ON NEVIS HALF THE YEAR AND I WOULD CLIMB EVEREST TO HAVE HER BACK... REDHEAD... ONE FINGER, MAX... BEAUTIFUL FEET... GLASSES... INTERESTING OVERBITE...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1177668 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU WOMEN AIN'T THAT COMPLICATED EITHER... I GOT A PICTURE TAKEN ON MY BIRTHDAY WHERE I'M WAVIN' MY HANDS IN THE AIR TELLIN' A STORY AND EVERY WOMAN IN THE ROOM IS STARIN' FIXEDLY AT MY CROTCH WITH HER MOUTH SLIGHTLY OPEN...(.. 5 O' THEM OF ALL AGES, COULDN'T BE A COINCIDENCE COULD IT?..)....
Were you facing them? Or were they behind you like a choir would be?

Coulda been that pointy tail actin up__or perhaps a large brown spot on that white linen suit. I've seen that before when Benny Hinn had to help pick up a fat lady that he'd just knock out..

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1177669 Jul 31, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW YOU IGNORIN' ME ON PURPOSE AN' IT'S A DIRTY TRICK! IT WORKS, BUT IT'S DIRTY...
"A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet." Helen Rowland
THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1177670 Jul 31, 2014
PS Had you not been so lazy ROLLING,, you could have run a search on a number of phrases within that post and hit on the website, pudge.

As I'm sure the person whom I posted it to will do if interested.

And then will understand my reasons for leaving it to that poster's discretionary request.

Now, get to Bingin'...!!!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Link available upon request??? ROFLMAO
Flacktard and Incongruous4Ever should add that disclaimer to their nonsensical spam.
www.americanlibertypac.com
Steve Stockman
ROFLMAO
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177671 Jul 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
UselessSince1680 is a tranny with a 12 incher just waiting for you and she loves double chocolate, liberal phag!
GIRLFRIEND, WHATEVER YOU "THINK" YOU'RE DOIN', IS HAVIN' THE OPPOSITE EFFECT... PLUS, YOU CAN FEEL IT TOO CAIN'T YOU, CHUCKLES?... DEVIL DON' MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES WITH WOMEN AND THAT RASCAL CRACKLES!...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1177672 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner surely has partisan motives in suing Obama. But the salutary impact could transcend partisan political concerns, reining in executive power ó or, at least, more clearly defining it ó for President Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz or Hillary Clinton. At the end of the day, and long after Obama is out of office, we could end up with a decision buttressing the rule of law and balance of power. That would be a good thing.

But instead of taking it seriously, President Obama and his team have mocked this suit as a mere "stunt." Their dismissiveness, coupled with the arguments they've chosen to wield, present a worldview arguably more frightening than the original overreach. Obama, for example, has cited the fact that Congress failed to address these issues as reason why he has felt compelled to act. "I'm not going to apologize for trying to do something while they're doing nothing," he said.

That a misleading non sequitur. A constitutional law professor should knows better. Dysfunction or stasis are not invitations for executive overreach. I can't find anything in the Constitution that says: "Should Congress become bogged down in gridlock, the President may then assume legislative responsibilities." Congressional incompetence or inaction is not an invitation for an imperial presidency.

A constitutional law professor should knows better. Dysfunction or stasis are not invitations for executive overreach. I can't find anything in the Constitution that says: "Should Congress become bogged down in gridlock, the President may then assume legislative responsibilities." Congressional incompetence or inaction is not an invitation for an imperial presidency.

Be careful what you wish for. Because granting the president the power to ignore or overrule Congress is not a right that only applies to presidents you agree with.

http://theweek.com/article/index/264014/why-b...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1177673 Jul 31, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man is like a cat; chase him and he will run - sit still and ignore him and he'll come purring at your feet." Helen Rowland
YOU ARE "SO" MEAN TO ME!... WORKS FO' ME... ON THE OTHER HAND, I KNOW I GOT YOU TOO... YOU SLY DOG... CAT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 25 min Facts or fiction 11,549
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 34 min Trojan 34,172
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 317,440
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web