Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234263 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1176263 Jul 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
when the Ebola virus hits the US because of open borders....Obama will head to Hawaii for a vacation.....
That's more probable than any libturd will ever admit. Whooping cough epidemic in california SHOULD be a wakeup call.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176264 Jul 29, 2014
j rocker wrote:
WHAT HAPPEND TO MY COUNTRY? How the fk did I lose my insurance.I WAS PAYING THE BILLS SOME (D) or somthing
Read the first post of this thread. That's what happened.
DEM Idiots

East Hartford, CT

#1176265 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? Try and make some sense, kid.
¨Yeah¨, like ¨lily¨, has an issue with alcohol. That, and he loves the straw man.

Let's say you criticize affirmative action. He'll say something like ¨Well, that means you support lynching and slavery.¨

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1176266 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
homer is still pretending to be a moderate? Lmao. Last I remember, that "moderate" already had Clinton winning the next election. That's how "moderate" that phony is.
This is reminiscent of the God Cop/Bad Cop technique inside of Police Interrogation Rooms.

First, the Bad Cop screams, pounds the table and threatens great bodily harm to the suspect.

He's the extremist

But the Good Cop intervenes to protect the suspect from getting hurt.

He's the moderate

Homer is playing Good Cop. Don't fall for his play acting.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176267 Jul 29, 2014
I just read an article by alen west and I'm left to wonder...does west ever tire of wiping his butt with Obama?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176268 Jul 29, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
¨Yeah¨, like ¨lily¨, has an issue with alcohol. That, and he loves the straw man.
Let's say you criticize affirmative action. He'll say something like ¨Well, that means you support lynching and slavery.¨
Unlike lily, I think yeah needs to drink more.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176269 Jul 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is reminiscent of the God Cop/Bad Cop technique inside of Police Interrogation Rooms.
First, the Bad Cop screams, pounds the table and threatens great bodily harm to the suspect.
He's the extremist
But the Good Cop intervenes to protect the suspect from getting hurt.
He's the moderate
Homer is playing Good Cop. Don't fall for his play acting.
You're giving homer way too much credit. The simple fact is that homer is an idiot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176270 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? Try and make some sense, kid.
I did son.

Sorry you can't follow your own line of thought!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176271 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I did son.
Sorry you can't follow your own line of thought!
No, you really didn't. But keep thinking you did, I don't want to ruin the entertainment here.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176273 Jul 29, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that must mean you're a conservative.

Now I'll criticize the Citizen's United ruling as allowing more money to flow to special interests and allowing foreign countries to influence US elections. And you idiots can change the subject and talk about unions (for whatever reason.)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176274 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike lily, I think yeah needs to drink more.
And even under those conditions, I'm much more thoughtful than you son.

Perhaps the message is you should drink as much as I?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1176275 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's views on the Holocaust seem quite odd. That Hitler fellow, his wicked side was well hidden from the gullible.
just as Obama's evil side is well-hidden from the gullible.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1176276 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the first post of this thread. That's what happened.
hardly...they weren't sure about McCain but knew they didn't want Palin any where near the WH.(hell, even their own staff knew she shouldn't be there..)

and then the american electorate knew they didn't want the current GOP in power. it had nothing to do with his race.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176277 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you really didn't. But keep thinking you did, I don't want to ruin the entertainment here.
lol! Trust me... you didn't lose any of that value son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176278 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
I just read an article by alen west and I'm left to wonder...does west ever tire of wiping his butt with Obama?
lol! Probably not since that's the best he seems to be able to do in office.

Nothing much else...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1176279 Jul 29, 2014
Reich wingers...

I expect your insults to be much better than they currently are.

Right now they're not meeting the minimum requirements for me to open a bottle to enjoy the whining.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1176280 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
allen who?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1176281 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Tuesday called repeatedly for Republicans to stop talking about impeaching President Barack Obama — but said he wouldn’t do the same for Democrats who’ve been fundraising off it nonstop in recent days.
“It is up to Democrats to make their own decisions,” Earnest said at the White House daily briefing.“I will leave it to Dem strategists who have a much better sense than I do about the best way to raise money for their campaign committees.”
Earlier in the briefing, Earnest read through a list of Republican members of Congress who have spoken supportively of impeachment: Reps. Steve King of Iowa, Ted Yoho of Florida, Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania, Blake Farenthold of Texas, Kerry Bentivolio of Michigan and Steve Stockman of Texas, whom Earnest sarcastically referred to as “the distinguished.”
Earnest said that if House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) truly believes that the impeachment talk is a “scam” by Democrats just to raise money,“then I suspect that there may be members of the Republican conference that didn’t receive the memo.”
This past weekend on TV, I watched Liberal Media Talking heads keep hammering on a point about how on off-years, Democratic Voters fail to show up at the poles. They only come out for the Presidential elections. OK. Now what?

Well.....they kept talking about how Democratic Voters tend not to come out to vote for mid-term elections and that if the Democrats were smart, they'd try putting a fire beneath their butts by claiming that Republicans want to impeach *their* President!(wink, wink)

So what happens next? Democratic politicians jump on the bandwagon calling on loyal Democrats to come out to save their President!

Anyone who claims the Liberal Media isn't an asssucking propaganda machine is a liar.
The Magic Negro Network takes its cues from Joseph Goebbels.
Flacks News

Washington, DC

#1176283 Jul 29, 2014
Hi, tickers... Whatcha doin'?...
DEM Idiots

East Hartford, CT

#1176284 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that must mean you're a conservative.
Now I'll criticize the Citizen's United ruling as allowing more money to flow to special interests and allowing foreign countries to influence US elections. And you idiots can change the subject and talk about unions (for whatever reason.)
Reason, son?

The CU decision is linked to the FACT that union money gave democRATS a decided edge in ¨allowing more money to flow to special interests.¨

Face it...you turds hate any law or ruling that evens up the political playing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 239,355
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 min Hector Valente 201,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min John-K 309,944
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr TerryE 5,633
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web