Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175968 Jul 29, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't reason with or trust a liar (Homer).
So you finally figured out Waxturd????
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175969 Jul 29, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were against the Drone Program?
That was Obama, Airhead.

One Year After Obama's Big Drone Speech, Many Promises Left Unkept

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/27/obam...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175970 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Perhaps you're experiencing early onset of Alzheimers; is it hereditary?
It's obvious it is in your family, dingbat!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175971 Jul 29, 2014
Satanists want Hobby Lobby-style religious exemption from anti-choice counseling laws
The Satanic Temple wants the government to respect the Dark Lord when it comes to accessing abortion care
Remember how satanists are building a statue of a 19th century goat-man occult symbol to place outside the Oklahoma State Capitol because there is already a Ten Commandments monument on display? Well, those same satanists are now using the Supreme Court’s sweeping Hobby Lobby decision to challenge coercive mandatory counseling laws by requesting a religious exemption for satanists (and non-satanists).
“While we feel we have a strong case for an exemption regardless of the Hobby Lobby ruling, the Supreme Court has decided that religious beliefs are so sacrosanct that they can even trump scientific fact,” Satanic Temple spokesperson Lucian Greaves said in a Monday statement.”This was made clear when they allowed Hobby Lobby to claim certain contraceptives were abortifacients, when in fact they are not. Because of the respect the Court has given to religious beliefs, and the fact that our our beliefs are based on best available knowledge, we expect that our belief in the illegitimacy of state­ mandated ‘informational’ material is enough to exempt us, and those who hold our beliefs, from having to receive them.”
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/28/satanists_wan...
Your Temple wants an exemption too?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175972 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! flucks newz...
A good one for fox!
Hey maybe old retarded Eed stumbled onto something..."FLUCKS NEWS". I like it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175973 Jul 29, 2014
An Arizona brain scientist was arrested last week after two women said he pointed a semiautomatic rifle at them at an airport coffee shop.

Dr. Peter Nathan Steinmetz, a neuroscientist at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, brought the AR-15 rifle slung over his shoulder to Starbucks inside a terminal at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

The Phoenix New Times reported that Steinmetz was doing nothing wrong until he removed the weapon from his shoulder, accidentally pointing the gun at two women waiting at a gate.

Police told the newspaper that it’s not generally illegal to carry a semi-automatic rifle into the airport terminal, but Steinmetz was arrested because of “the way he was carrying it.”

The physician had bought a cup of coffee and then stopped in front of some gates in the non-secure area of Terminal Four, where he accidentally pointed the muzzle at a woman and her 17-year-old daughter.

The women told police they feared for their safety.

Steinmetz was arrested about 10:30 a.m. on two felony counts of disorderly conduct with a weapon.

He told officers that he had no other business at the airport besides buying a cup of coffee.

Steinmetz and his son brought firearms to the airport in November, two days after a fatal shooting at Los Angeles International Airport, to pick up the neuroscientist’s wife.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/29/brain-s...

(Maybe he has a brain "tuma")
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175974 Jul 29, 2014
Homer wrote:
"You can reason with a leftwinger, you cannot reason with a rightwingers, therein lies the problem." - Homer, moderate
try harder doophus...

maybe IT IS you THAT is to dam dumb to figure out what tools you need to reason with a rightwinger...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175975 Jul 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be at a loss for words here. Seems the facts of history are just a little inconvenient for your propaganda. Let's try this again.
12 years. I didn't realize Bush was still President. I was sure he left office at the end of 2008. When Bush left office, we had wiped out the Islamist jihad in Iraq. A surge was requested to mop up the caves in Afghanistan, where the last remnants of Al Qaeda existed.
Obama orders all combat in the mountains cease and all US forces to retreat to the population
No doubt staffing the White House with Islamist terrorists from the Muslim Brotherhood helped this House part of the Islamist terrorist network, and today Americans working for a living are directly supporting the Islamist terrorists at war with them.
Shame on me for assuming you could follow the allusion.. I keep forgetting you were in the "service".... Yes, dear... It's been 12 years since the initial blunder and logic dictates that maybe it's not such a good idea for an incoming leader to denigrate the performance of his predecessor... Do you understand? How would our noble military feel if the incoming Commander and Chief were to say, "Boy, did you guys go off on a fool's errand, Lordy!"...? Hmmmm?... Is that clear enough for you, yellowcake?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175976 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! flucks newz...
A good one for fox!
Your Pravda would like it too!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175977 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
...depends on wheth
er Pisces and Gemini are rising at the moment. "
Hey the DCCC thought this made sense. It is a Direct Message (like an email) sent to someone from them.

https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA/status/49...

So who is Muffin?
Are you threatening to kill Muffin if someone doesn't donate?
Why does the DCCC hate poor little Muffin?
Are we saving poor Muffin from being Obama's lunch if another sequester happens?

Comes no surprise you folks are into star gazing.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1175978 Jul 29, 2014
Progressives hate rich people and spend money like rich people...

tax and...
spend!!!!!!!!

'A House-Senate agreement on how to reform the broken Department of Veterans Affairs will let the VA hand out up to $360 million in bonuses to its employees each year, even though the House voted just weeks ago to strip all VA bonuses through 2016.'

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/29/va...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175979 Jul 29, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious it is in your family, dingbat!
Another day of whine, bitch, cry, bellyache, moan, groan and disrespect our president and country, then profess to really care.. and all the while root for Russia and the Terrorist all over good little lying bagger..
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175980 Jul 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care whether your money is given to Islamist terrorists?
How about you come drill wells for me, and I'll give you 75 cents for every dollar you work for and I give 25 cents for every dollar you work for to some terrorists that want to kill you.
This is like discussing the weather with my dog...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175981 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
...depends on whether Pisces and Gemini are rising at the moment. "
Stay tuned for her to carry on with Billos latest meme:

Bill O’Reilly: It’s ‘part of the culture’ in the ‘ghetto’ for 9-year-olds to smoke weed

“Look, the left is basically saying ‘harmless,’ okay, which I don’t agree with, I think you know that. Not a harmless substance, alright,” O’Reilly explained.“And, it’s blacks, you know, because in certain ghetto neighborhoods it’s part of the culture. nine-year-old boys and girls are smoking it, and they don’t like that. They don’t want those kids to be targeted by the cops.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/29/bill-or...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175982 Jul 29, 2014
No Israel, no problems... If this were a business decision what would you do?..
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175983 Jul 29, 2014
Uh-oh... Here comes trouble....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175984 Jul 29, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
waxturd has returned with the multiple puppets.
His audience with the Queen was postponed as Elizabeth II has a life
They must let him use the computer during lunchtime at Connecticut Valley Hospital
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175985 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right... I'm jealous...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175986 Jul 29, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
No Israel, no problems... If this were a business decision what would you do?..
Easy! I'd send all you leftwingnuts to Gaza. Problem solved!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175987 Jul 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Gotta hand it to him on this one!

Give credit where credit is due!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Richardfs 256,126
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web