Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1781590 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DEM Idiots

United States

#1176074 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lets review.
you blame Republicans for the gridlock in Washington
you blame Israel for the problems in the middle east
I believe your quote describes you to a t.
USA still believes Obama didn't lie about the Affordable Care Act, and Sonic Filter recently posted an article from a far left website that claimed Obama was one of the most responsible, blame-accepting presidents in recent memory.

No...really.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1176075 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is still pretending he isn't a no-life moron.
When do you project hitting your 30,000 dumbass post goal?
I project that you will still be a stalking freak of nature well after my 60,000 post. Your obsession with me is frightening.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176077 Jul 29, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And Realtime is still pretending to be a republican. Topix is like the old army slogan -¨Be All That You Can Be.¨ Just ask Ghost.
is he still pretending that piss water he drinks is real beer? Cause that's the true test. Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176078 Jul 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh well it's the truth. They always forget that part so I thought I would remind them. Not that I care. He could be purple with pink poca-dots and I'd still think he was a commie!
they just can't fathom disagreeing with a black man over policy. They are so brainwashed to see racism in everything.
DEM Idiots

United States

#1176079 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman is still pretending he isn't a no-life moron.
When do you project hitting your 30,000 dumbass post goal?
He, like myself, has been posting since 2007.

Want a no-life moron? See your boy ¨Woodtick's" numbers. He's over 50,000 since 2011.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176080 Jul 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I like how these idiot libtards on here think terrorists can't smuggle some manpads into this country when they smuggle tons of pot and coke every day. A suitcase nuke is well the size of a suitcase. It most likely doesn't weigh more than 100 lbs they carry all the time.
in their utopia everyone loves everyone. They don't live in the real world.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176081 Jul 29, 2014
DEM Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
USA still believes Obama didn't lie about the Affordable Care Act, and Sonic Filter recently posted an article from a far left website that claimed Obama was one of the most responsible, blame-accepting presidents in recent memory.
No...really.
well its true. Obama gladly accepts that bush is to blame for everything.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176082 Jul 29, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lily wants everyone to learn english except for her ebonics speaking kids and her illegal immigrant pool boy , I bet your parents died 'PRO ABORTION" am I right??
Hi Killer!

Between 1986 and 1989, at least eight individuals and possibly an additional four more were killed in the Colonial Parkway area of Virginia. The serial killer has never been found and the Colonial Parkway murders remain unsolved.

On October 12, 1986, the bodies of Cathleen Thomas (27) and Rebecca Ann Dowski (21) were found by a jogger in the back seat of their vehicle. The vehicle was pushed down an embankment off the Colonial Parkway in area frequented by gay couples. Their throats were slashed, rope burns were found around their neck and wrists as well as signs of strangulation. There were no signs of struggle or sexual assault and their personal belongings were undisturbed. It also appeared that the killer attempted to set fire to their bodies and the vehicle, but was unsuccessful. The killer then attempted to push the vehicle into the York River.

It was almost one year later when the Colonial Parkway Killer struck again. In September, 1987, David Knobling (20) and Robin Edwards (14) were found murdered on the James River near Smithfield, VA. They were both partially clothed and Edwards was found with her jeans unfastened and her bra around her neck. Knobling’s truck was found earlier with the keys still in the ignition, the radio on and the driver’s door opened. Knboling’s wallet was on the dashboard. Again, there was no signs of struggle. The driver’s side window was partially rolled down, which led investigators to speculate as to why it would be rolled down when it was raining the night they disappeared.

On 9 April 1988, Cassandra Lee Hailey and Richard Keith Call went on their first date. His vehicle was found on the Colonial Parkway the following day. To this day, they have not been found and assumed to be murdered by the Colonial Parkway Killer.

http://www.historicmysteries.com/colonial-par...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176083 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
as you post a racist remark blaming white people. Don't you realize how stupid you sound...ever?
go back and read usa's post about blame.
You are totally lacking reading comprehension skills
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176085 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he's already a billionaire, he doesn't have anything to lose.
What's Mitt Romney's excuse? He even paid income tax to a foreign country and thought he was entitled to be President of United States? HA!!
DEM Idiots

United States

#1176086 Jul 29, 2014
¨In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.¨ - Barack Hussein Obama
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176087 Jul 29, 2014
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Was Viet Nam a "WORTHWHILE ADVENTURE "??
Hillbilly killer say what?

Billy Reed lived in an old school bus along U.S. 501 in Big Island. The 79-year-old lived alone and liked to walk up and down the highway to pass the time.

On Dec. 31, 1987, Reed cashed some checks at the bank. On Jan. 4, he visited his daughter. On the 6th, someone saw Reed walking along U.S. 501 and that is the last that anyone saw of him.

On Jan. 8, 1988, he was reported missing.

When investigators arrived at the bus, they noticed the door was open. They searched in, around and under the bus, along Reed’s usual walks, but they could find no trace of him.

His disappearance has never been ruled a homicide although there have been reports that he was killed and his body dumped in the James River or elsewhere.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1176088 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I project that you will still be a stalking freak of nature well after my 60,000 post. Your obsession with me is frightening.
You've got me all wrong. I'm here to help sinners seek their redemption. All I'm doing is reflecting the behavior you've demonstrated here, and most likely in your pathetic life outside the computer. You're a pretend tough guy that likes to bully those you disagree with. I've always enjoyed fcking with guys like you. Welcome back.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176089 Jul 29, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally lacking reading comprehension skills
no, that's not it. Lets keep it simple, stupid, you're just a racist.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1176090 Jul 29, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
in their utopia everyone loves everyone. They don't live in the real world.
I tryely worry about the future of this country. Glad to see you Eman. Hope you pop in a little more often.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176091 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi Killer!
Between 1986 and 1989, at least eight individuals and possibly an additional four more were killed in the Colonial Parkway area of Virginia. The serial killer has never been found and the Colonial Parkway murders remain unsolved.
On October 12, 1986, the bodies of Cathleen Thomas (27) and Rebecca Ann Dowski (21) were found by a jogger in the back seat of their vehicle. The vehicle was pushed down an embankment off the Colonial Parkway in area frequented by gay couples. Their throats were slashed, rope burns were found around their neck and wrists as well as signs of strangulation. There were no signs of struggle or sexual assault and their personal belongings were undisturbed. It also appeared that the killer attempted to set fire to their bodies and the vehicle, but was unsuccessful. The killer then attempted to push the vehicle into the York River.
It was almost one year later when the Colonial Parkway Killer struck again. In September, 1987, David Knobling (20) and Robin Edwards (14) were found murdered on the James River near Smithfield, VA. They were both partially clothed and Edwards was found with her jeans unfastened and her bra around her neck. Knobling’s truck was found earlier with the keys still in the ignition, the radio on and the driver’s door opened. Knboling’s wallet was on the dashboard. Again, there was no signs of struggle. The driver’s side window was partially rolled down, which led investigators to speculate as to why it would be rolled down when it was raining the night they disappeared.
On 9 April 1988, Cassandra Lee Hailey and Richard Keith Call went on their first date. His vehicle was found on the Colonial Parkway the following day. To this day, they have not been found and assumed to be murdered by the Colonial Parkway Killer.
http://www.historicmysteries.com/colonial-par...
"abortion = good"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176093 Jul 29, 2014
Florida's attempt to become the 24th state to completely legalize medical marijuana is beginning to look inevitable – with a new poll showing support from 88 percent of likely voters.

The level of support is the same as Quinnipiac University Polling Institute's previous poll on the subject, which came out in May. This time, the highest support (95 percent) came from people ages 18 to 29; the lowest (80 percent) came from Republicans.

Amendment 2, which would legalize medical marijuana in the state, needs 60 percent of the vote to pass this November.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-p...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176094 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
What's Mitt Romney's excuse? He even paid income tax to a foreign country and thought he was entitled to be President of United States? HA!!
who tf was talking about Romney? You are one bitter woman. He lost, get over it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1176095 Jul 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I tryely worry about the future of this country. Glad to see you Eman. Hope you pop in a little more often.
You're "tryely" whacked if you believe in that "Dr." (title dubious at best) Garrow!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1176096 Jul 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got me all wrong. I'm here to help sinners seek their redemption. All I'm doing is reflecting the behavior you've demonstrated here, and most likely in your pathetic life outside the computer. You're a pretend tough guy that likes to bully those you disagree with. I've always enjoyed fcking with guys like you. Welcome back.
omg, I'm so intimidated by your very presence. Please forgive me, freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min cpeter1313 346,165
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 36,100
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity 22 hr Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4