Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173986 Jul 26, 2014
THE ISRAELI MILITARY say three rockets have been fired at Israel from Gaza after Hamas rejects Israel's proposal to extend an original 12-hour humanitarian truce by four hours...

More than other groups, Muslims don't want peace...

More than other groups liberals defend these Muslims and are radicals as well. Both groups live off of hate and have no tolerance.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173987 Jul 26, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...right in your area? Well, golly gee whiz. BFD
I have a problem with liars like you and Paul Gruber. Whether you're a Rotarian or you rotate on a dick isn't my concern.
RealIdiot posted crap about "Lt" General Jay Garner a couple days ago.

He ignored this:

"Top Marine Corps general slams Obama’s handling of Iraq"

"Four-star Gen. James Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, used a speaking engagement at the Brookings Institute on Tuesday to deliver a stinging rebuke of the Obama administration’s handling of Iraq.

“I have a hard time believing that had we been there, and worked with the government, and worked with parliament, and worked with the minister of defense, the minister of interior, I don’t think we’d be in the same shape we’re in today,”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...

RealIdiot seems to think a Lt General's comments are valid while four-star is irrelevant.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. RealIdiot has a severe case.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173988 Jul 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now maybe you understand the danger of the media being any government's or ideology's mouthpiece.
Thank goodness Obama failed to silence Fox News. He tried. Lord knows...he tried.
Psst! Obama never attempted to silence fart news.. or anyone else.
It's technically a blatant lie. But I'm sure you don't understand what that means.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173989 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Air raid sirens now in southern Israel due to Hamas rocket attack. Yes, we're still in ceasefire. What a joke
There you go again with your false accussations. Hamas didn't fire off any rockets until after the ceasefire ended.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/26/us-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1173990 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
To find out, we would have to stop aiding israel and turn attention to Palestine. We would have to spend the next 65 years arming the Palestinians and building up their military and infrastructure like we did israel. Then and only then could there be a fair fight.
That will never happen
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173991 Jul 26, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
LIBERAL BILLIONAIRE BILL GATES
What part do you hate?

Liberal or Billionaire?

Location hidden

#1173993 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Hamas official says the terror group rejects a four-hour extension of a humanitarian truce proposed by Israel.
There you go again. You just can't get anything right. The extension was not "proposed by israel". It was a United Nations request. Geez.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173994 Jul 26, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
This is news?
To sound redundant...Hamas has ONE purpose, ONE aim, ONE objective...to target and murder every Jew on the planet.
I bet Charlie Wilson's involved somewhere there, eh?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173995 Jul 26, 2014
Check out Politix and the polls for each issue.

It's clear the libtards here are in the minority.

http://politix.topix.com/story/13277-obama-wa...

Look at all of them.

Location hidden

#1173996 Jul 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Obama hasn't exercised Executive Privilege as much as other presidents.
So there's a fallacy in your opinion.
It's that old Republican mantra that bears repeating: "Do as we say, not as we do."

Location hidden

#1173997 Jul 26, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it written that Israel is natural?
Very good point.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173998 Jul 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in favor of Indians owning their own property and free from government. It's the government that keeps them down.
I thought there was an uprising of sorts. Wounded Knee, I believe.
Was the concept of 'land ownership' a part of their culture when the white man arrived?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173999 Jul 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, you are putting us to sleep.
lol! Go to sleep son.

Sleep for a long, long time and make everyone happy!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1174000 Jul 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He ignored this:
"Four-star Gen. James Amos, commandant of the Marine Corps, used a speaking engagement at the Brookings Institute on Tuesday to deliver a stinging rebuke of the Obama administration’s handling of Iraq.
“I have a hard time believing that had we been there, and worked with the government, and worked with parliament, and worked with the minister of defense, the minister of interior, I don’t think we’d be in the same shape we’re in today,”
RealIdiot seems to think a Lt General's comments are valid while four-star is irrelevant.
No__I didn't ignore that.

Garner is a genius__Amos__not so much.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1174001 Jul 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He ignored this:
Why don't you discuss ruskie generals son?

They're more down your line. Or in putin's case, he's more familiar with Gerbil's techniques!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1174002 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that old Republican mantra that bears repeating: "Do as we say, not as we do."
lol! They know of no other way!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1174003 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your false accussations. Hamas didn't fire off any rockets until after the ceasefire ended.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/26/us-...
Earth to Libtard:

Israel offered to extend the ceasefire moron.

"Hamas breaks extended ceasefire by firing rockets into Israel"

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0726/633213-gaza-...

Your buddies the aggressors don't care about the people in Gaza. They are radicals like you.

Now run along stretch pant moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1174004 Jul 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Charlie Wilson's involved somewhere there, eh?
Isn't your hero Kim Jung looking for you and your Wok Dong?

Be a good commie boy and go cook for your master, commie.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1174005 Jul 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Was the concept of 'land ownership' a part of their culture when the white man arrived?
I would think so at a collective level. They fought with other tribes over land ownership. I don't think they appreciated being put on government reservations.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1174006 Jul 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your hero Kim Jung looking for you and your Wok Dong?
Be a good commie boy and go cook for your master, commie.
Aren't you his lapdog son?

And that's why you know when he's calling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Patrick n Angela 235,687
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Pearl Jam 308,925
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 46 min stewart scott 29,071
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 54 min IB DaMann 4,200
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr HitMan 201,387
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 22 hr CS Rosenberg 71
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... Feb 28 IdeasandTruth 1
More from around the web