Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658261 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175478 Jul 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
most of the lefty's on here hate Israel just to stir the pot...'internet fluffers'
I think its deeper than that. They truly HATE. Isreal.(punctuation intended)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1175479 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think this justifies Hamas taking materials meant to be used for infrastructure--schools, medical structures, homes --- to build tunnel, you are sadly mistaken.
Hamas hides missiles inside UN Schools and tunnel opening inside of residential homes.

And then they suffer over a thousand casualties and cry to Western Liberal Media and to their complacent, accommodating and aiding friend the UN.

This is called Stupid.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175480 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And now Reagan's been promoted to reich wing messiah!
amazing.....
And all it would take is for Reagan to be a Democrat and Carol along with most all these baggers would have hated and condemn him.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175481 Jul 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
On Immigration Right Wing Republicans are all a tither
Children, primarily from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are being released individually by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to be reunited with their parents, aunts, uncles, other relatives, or close friends of their families.
Wa^man is on his own with his parents, aunts, sock puppets and other relatives ?
foster parents (which can be an aunt or uncle) are being paid as much as $6000 a month to take those kids.

Lapeer, MI

#1175482 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
when did he get the 2 extra?
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Dallas, TX

#1175483 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And now Reagan's been promoted to reich wing messiah!
amazing.....
Awwww!

Poor commie upset about Reagan who won the Cold War and freed Eastern Europe!

Don't worry Dong. Your Messiah Obama is a Commie like you son!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/146183/americans-s...

Ohhh!!!

Poor baby. The independent voters rate Reagan right up there with Lincoln at the top.

Poor Commie!

Go get your Wok Dong.

Kin Jung is summoning you son!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175484 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost hates jews. He is entitled to be a hypocrite racist & bigot. He is a Progressive (commie). That is what old NAZI's do.
Actually, I think Ghost hates everyone. He hasn't had a very good life.
An idiot like you can only dream of a life like mine.I don't hate Jews I just don't like their ways, now you and the baggers are the real haters and you prove it daily lowlife. How many names today Waxturd?
Nostrilis Waxman

Dallas, TX

#1175485 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And all it would take is for Reagan to be a Democrat and Carol along with most all these baggers would have hated and condemn him.
Reagan was a Democrat and switched to Republican, just like many of us, fool. We grew up. What's your excuse 80 year old? Dementia set in early for you?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175486 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Ghost/Wilhem from Germany.
Waa, sniffle, whine, obsess...Regurgitation chimp say what? Crazy looney bin.THe turd that will not flush..Reguriturd Waxballs. How big was that Castle King Idiot?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1175487 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
According to CNN, if the last presidential election were held today, it would be Romney in a landslide. My how the mighty have fallen.
And the rest of the story:(Using your own poll.)
Still spouting misinformation, once a dumbass always a dumbass.
If an election were held today Hillary Clinton would be POTUS.
Looks like the lobotomy didn't work.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175488 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was a Democrat and switched to Republican, just like many of us, fool. We grew up. What's your excuse 80 year old? Dementia set in early for you?
Well I countered your miserable ass by switching to America's party, once I grew up and started seeing which party was for the working man and woman, which party was receptive to and understanding of others regardless who they choose as a partner, which party didn't profess to have all of the morality and own God while passing judgement on all not like them. Which party wants equal rights for all of our citizens, which party wasn't the racist, bigoted pigs like you... Which party had the real men and which one had the whiney assed crybabies that we see on here lying and fabricating every day called baggers..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175490 Jul 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas hides missiles inside UN Schools and tunnel opening inside of residential homes.
And then they suffer over a thousand casualties and cry to Western Liberal Media and to their complacent, accommodating and aiding friend the UN.
This is called Stupid.
NO actually idiots like you are called stupid. And know this is true because the Israelis told you so, huh doofus?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175491 Jul 28, 2014
John Kerry for Nobel Peace Prize!!!!

Kerry has accomplished more than Obama.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Dallas, TX

#1175492 Jul 28, 2014
How's Lurch doing over in the Middle East Libtardulants?

Maybe Kerry can tell them if they are Jewish like Kerry, they can dock their Yachts out of state to avoid taxes?

"John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State"

Vell! Vdyah Vant from a Democrat?

Za Demcrat has to vind a vey to save $500,000 on his $7,000,000 Yvat and screw his own neighbors from the taxves!

What was that Obama was saying last week about companies incorporating overseas to save money on taxes?

Just think Dvemocvrats. Your potential Prevsident Jayvon Kavery saved some monvey!

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Dallas, TX

#1175493 Jul 28, 2014
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/23/john...

Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family's new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

If the "Isabel" were kept at the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee's summer vacation home on Nantucket, or in Boston Harbor near his city residence, he would be liable for $437,500 in one-time sales tax. He would also have to pay $70,000 in annual excise taxes.

Typical hypocrite Limousine Liberal.

Lurch for president!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1175494 Jul 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew you'd say that. But left out something else - for Patrick's benefit.
Just as Reagan was perfectly coherent until right before his diagnosis, so were both of my parents. The early stages of Alzheimer's are quite distinguishable and it doesn't take long for them to become noticeable.
Reagan had been out of office for five years before being diagnosed with the disease. The first symptoms of early stage Alzheimer's is obvious within a matter of months.
I'm getting tired of the ignorance about this disease when it comes to Ronald Reagan.
Sorry if that bothers you.
Sometimes it's hard to disappointed in you, Carol.

I read your post and was taken with the truth it contained. You spoke it perfectly.

God Bless both your parents, and you, the reality is that many of us will die under awful circumstances.

Galt was right in a way, but you displayed a humanity rarely seen on this mean thread.
Nostrilis Waxman

Dallas, TX

#1175495 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
NO actually idiots like you are called stupid. And know this is true because the Israelis told you so, huh doofus?
Really old frustrated feminine man?

Can't you throw in a few other insults, street punk?

N - E - R - D!

Lapeer, MI

#1175496 Jul 28, 2014
Hamas has a friend in the White House as do the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.

Israelís Most Dangerous Enemy: http://tinyurl.com/oj4wy6k

Hang in there, Israel. He'll be gone in a couple more years.

Location hidden

#1175497 Jul 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only disease that robs loved ones of shared memories. The families are the only ones entrusted to them.
The saddest thing Nancy Reagan said about her husband's illness was when she would look at him and say, "Ronnie, remember when we...." and then she remembered he didn't remember. Very sad.
I didn't like Nancy at all when Ronnie was Prez.

I came to respect her enormously after he died.

She has a gentle grace, and her pain over losing her Ronnie is obvious and sad.

Location hidden

#1175498 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's positive accomplishments speak for themselves....
Really??

Name some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Meat 11,915
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 322,217
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anthony Ramon 35,098
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web