Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536063 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175136 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer was pure bullshit..........
Try again..
Or admit to your stupidity. I've got plenty of time to torment you with this, you lying sack of feces..
Roxlo has an endless bag of bullshit. She is the equivalent distributor of BS as Johnny Appleseed was to apples.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175137 Jul 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Now wait for it....
rolo will comeback with a personal opinion or tell you you did insufficient research.
But it all comes back to being your fault for not siding with rolo!!!
She can sure beat a dead horse to death and beyond; digging herself further and further into dumbville.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175138 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the old black draft-dodger Ghost has so many names that he can't keep them straight....
Racist

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1175139 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Nuc who would be actively posting until I started challenging your claims and then you would disappear. I made several comments about you this happening. The first time I thought will maybe you had something to do, but then it became obvious.
Thanks for the link showing the US took no sides at the beginning of World War One which was what I was saying.
You keep lying, I'll keep posting the truth about it.

""Wilsonís decision in 1915 to allow American arms manufacturers to sell to both sides was a belligerent act directed against the Central Powers. Only one side was in a position to acquire American arms, because Germany at the time, as everyone knew, was being blockaded.""

----------

this is fun!!

I'm going to kick Roxblow around the thread all day!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175140 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
WASHINGTON DC LOSES BIG ON GUN CONTROL!
http://misguidedchildren.com/opinion/2014/07/...
Washington lost in 2008 in District of Columbia vs. Heller and has continued to refuse to obey the Supreme Court decision.....

the current decision is just a bitch-slapping to tell the city to follow established law....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175141 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the old black draft-dodger Ghost has so many names that he can't keep them straight....
Ghost only posts as Ghost but it is added proof of your paranoia.But I suspect that is the lessor of your abnormalities.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1175142 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as Galt has observed before, Carol is a big government advocate who wants the government to control people's sex lives and control their medical costs....
what exactly makes Carol a conservative???....
If the government didn't interfere,the cost of health care would be based on economic factors. BTW: The government is interfering in peoples sex lives when they pass laws that are immoral and degenerate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175143 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Folks did you see where the leading Progressive website Think Progress posted a story from a parody account thinking it was true
The fake story had Bachmann saying the illegal alien children should be put in work camps. Think Progress wasn't very bright and should have immediately sensed something doesn't sound right about that and attempted to verify.
useful idiots like lily and Patricia do the same thing here every day......

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175144 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show a single act of appeasement by the USA.
But it is fun to watch you make a greater fool of yourself.
Mediation is not appeasement, dumbass.
Nonsense.

Location hidden

#1175145 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have ESP and you are whining because once again you went up in flames calling me a Liar?
Your problem; not mine
Lots of folks here have identified you as a serial liar.

Would you like a list??

You were trapped in a lie about so called appeasement before WWI, and you're still lying about it!!

That's how stupid you are. Not a link to a source to suppport your position, just the Roxblow dance routine, trying to weasel out of her lies.

Keep trying weasel!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175146 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what happens when the old lady has another stroke in the middle of the campaign???...
Hey idiot, we had a Vice that had about 20 heart attacks. Hypocrite. Oh shit another abnormality for the topix , WaaWaa.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1175147 Jul 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreement with the policies of the Israeli government isn't the same thing as hatred of Jews moron.
Yo8u're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
you DemoKKKrats should be honest and campaign on your support of Hamas terrorists........

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175148 Jul 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She can sure beat a dead horse to death and beyond; digging herself further and further into dumbville.
How about you blaming the Jews for the actions of terrorist sympathizers? You guys beat drums to the point of absurdity and then get all offended because someone stands up and states it is wrong.

Location hidden

#1175149 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick just last week failed to recognize the name of founding father and repeated some dumb ass thing he heard a CNN talking head say.
Neither one of you aren't exactly experts here.
Now I assume you have nothing to disprove that the official position of the US at the beginning of World War One was to claim to be isolationist who took no position on the event and attempted to appease everyone, because you seem to be LONG on childish slurs and noticeably short on facts
You're still lying, Roxblow.

I proved we were arming the allies, Germany severed relations with us, and you call that appeasement??

It's just more of your lies to cover up your original lie.

You're a sad sack, but I will continue to remind you of your stupidity and stubbornness.

Location hidden

#1175150 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just jealous nobody bothers with you, mental case.
Poor baby.
Finally, you admit to being Waxman's sock!!!

Thanks for the infrequent honesty.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175151 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as Galt has observed before, Carol is a big government advocate who wants the government to control people's sex lives and control their medical costs....
what exactly makes Carol a conservative???....
Anti abortion; anti gay marriage
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1175152 Jul 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, what happens when the old lady has another stroke in the middle of the campaign???...
t doesn't matter that she is brain damaged by her incident last year,she never has been a straight thinker.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1175153 Jul 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot, we had a Vice that had about 20 heart attacks. Hypocrite. Oh shit another abnormality for the topix , WaaWaa.
And no one whined that the taxpayers paid for that bastard to become the bionic man; he even shot his friend in the face while drunk and never got charged. His wife and daughters are all gay and he was against gay marriage. Hell, his wife even wrote lesbian erotica!
Dick got rid of that right quick; it no longer exists anywhere; how'd he manage that?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1175154 Jul 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been stolen.... is that all that you gleaned from the story? What a mind.
LOL!!! I bet you was that person the other day in her Prius on I-264 in the middle lane doing 55 mph while people whizzed by on either side at 70 mph. Only thing missing was an Obama sticker!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175155 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving tips on how to control health cost is whining? Only in your distorted world view.
Anything else you want to whine about?
lol! Whining is not 'giving tips' son.

It's simply whining.

No wonder you confuse yourself so often!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Choicerocks 314,354
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 hr Eagle 12 258,473
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web