Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173303 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with every word and we have always catered to Isreal we actually created this monster there.
You're an admitted Jew hater.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173304 Jul 25, 2014
Does anyone know if Obama has a strategy for anything besides getting more Democrat voters?
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173305 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not possible. The state took your car away 10 years ago due to old age Mr. Magoo!
So you are about 80 years old!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
Figures!
At least 80...if you believe all the bullshit stories he has posted, that is.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173306 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One more time you lie.
You have posted as a 19 year old freshman at Wake in 1955. You were the hero of the baseball team and your big league career was ruined when you broke your leg sliding into home plate with the winning run.Based on your post you are at lest 78 years old, maybe 79.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Old simple minded Eed obsessing still while lying his best again.You are almost to stupid to comprehend anything anyone says...But once again moron..I did play on that team, I never once said that I was a hero of anything..LIE Number One. I said that I broke my leg sliding into second base,lie number two.. and I have never said that I scored the winning run......Lie number three...I also said that ruined whatever chance that I might have had to play professional baseball...Lie number four....Why anyone would be so obsessed with another mans age is a sad reflection on your mentality.. Let me rile you some more losers...I also have participated in the senior Olympics a number of times and played on three National Championship teams in the senior division. So suck on that you lying freaks. Oh and I'll bet money I can still kick any of you mindless baggers asses all day long. And be more than glad to prove it. Now start your whining and envy losers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173307 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not involved, Homer is and always has been an Independent.
Homer has already announced his support of Frau Clinton, a corporatist plutocrat who may not be in sympathy with DemoKKKrat support of Hamas......
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173308 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an admitted Jew hater.
You are as stupid as Eed is, I don't hate them I understand them, your party is the party of haters. And you are like a frustrated old biddy all the time. I love your misery as it is natures way of punishing idiots. You are your own punishment.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173309 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Here is Gruber again discussing how only states that set up exchanges would get tax credits this at a Jewish Center.
http://podcasts.jccsf.org/2012/01/jonathan-gr...
Gruber:“It’s essentially unprecedented in our democracy. This was law democratically enacted, challenged in the Supreme Court, and passed the test, and now [Republicans] are trying again. They’re desperate.”

Gruber:“It is absurd to argue that Congress set up a federally-run Exchange while simultaneously denying participants the subsidies necessary to make the Exchange functional.”

I believe Gruber would described you as "nutty" and "stupid". The same adjectives he used to describe the Republican interpretation of the subsidies.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/o...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1173310 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with every word and we have always catered to Isreal we actually created this monster there. The ship they attacked was the USS Liberty in broad daylight flying our flag and they knew exactly what they were doing. They are a ruthless people and no one lies better than them not even the baggers on here. But unlike the baggers on here the Jews like to get educated and know exactly how to use the system along with the media. now watch on here there will be those that take Israels side over our own dead Sailors and fellow Americans,
Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty
A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.
In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."
It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.
Torpedo hole in USS Liberty
“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attac
Yew forgot to add yew "another one of dem dar possible Johnsonese Gulf of Tonkin type scenarios" citation Goober...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173311 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, it is far better to make a murderer spend his days locked in captivity than give him the easy way out by killing him and ending his misery.
too expensive.....and too merciful....

prisons are country clubs, not misery....

how can you justify Charles Manson still being alive......and Sirhan Sirhan.....
State the Obvious

Waynesboro, MS

#1173312 Jul 25, 2014
CNN is owned by Time Warner. Time Warner's largest shareholder is Aviv Nevo of Tel Aviv, Israel.

Israel, Israel, Israel...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1173313 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old simple minded Eed obsessing still while lying his best again.You are almost to stupid to comprehend anything anyone says...But once again moron..I did play on that team, I never once said that I was a hero of anything..LIE Number One. I said that I broke my leg sliding into second base,lie number two.. and I have never said that I scored the winning run......Lie number three...I also said that ruined whatever chance that I might have had to play professional baseball...Lie number four....Why anyone would be so obsessed with another mans age is a sad reflection on your mentality.. Let me rile you some more losers...I also have participated in the senior Olympics a number of times and played on three National Championship teams in the senior division. So suck on that you lying freaks. Oh and I'll bet money I can still kick any of you mindless baggers asses all day long. And be more than glad to prove it. Now start your whining and envy losers.
Shuffle Board team?

lol
Patrick

United States

#1173314 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>At the end of the day Mohammad Atta was at the very least the ringleader of 9/11 and it's become very well known that Atta hated Bush I and Bush II. It's also well known that Atta admired Abu Nidal who hated Reagan, Bush I and likely Bush II as well although Nidal was killed, likely on orders of Saddam Hussein in August 2002.
None of this is news__it's all been known right along.
There's no reason for anyone to pretend__Atta's men could have just as easily struck during the Clinton era and didn't.
Curious that.
"History does not disclose its' alternatives"
Speculation would be interesting on a history site.
Alas here ......
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173315 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Does anyone know if Obama has a strategy for anything besides getting more Democrat voters?
Gosh I never heard of a president doing that, trying to get more voters..God you are stupid. Tell us all about your millions LIAR.

Location hidden

#1173316 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Unanimous rejection of Obama/Kerry ¨truce¨ by Israel.
What a shock.
Aren't you the one that was "shocked" by the rejection of the Eqyption/israel "truce"? Israel will never agree to a ceasefire that isn't on their terms and their terms alone.

Location hidden

#1173317 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a real President would lay down the law to those tinhorn dictators and tell them to clean up their act....or else....
That's not a "leader". That's a dictator. Are you sure you live in the United States?

Location hidden

#1173318 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget the Muslim mosque built in 630 after the Muslims conquered the Romans was built on top of the ancient ruins of the Jewish temple?
What does that tell you? About who was there first, I mean?
NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN 630. Anyone who tried to use ancient history as justification for the zionist invasion is INSANE.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173319 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You own a car?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Several...don't you remember?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173320 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 80...if you believe all the bullshit stories he has posted, that is.
My guess is the old fool has been bouncing around relatives houses leeching off of them as he can no longer live alone. He started calling this his "glorious" East Coast vacation about two years ago when he used to post from Lake Elsinore, CA.

Location hidden

#1173321 Jul 25, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You reap what you sow should apply to those who perpetually start it...Hamas
You people never want to take responsibility for the actions of those you blindly support.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173322 Jul 25, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yew forgot to add yew "another one of dem dar possible Johnsonese Gulf of Tonkin type scenarios" citation Goober...
So you aren't concerned that 34 of our brave Sailors lost their lives for no reason that the Israeli's didn't want them there snooping. With our own Jets no less. Johnson and McNamara were both idiots and I and most of the men that I served with despised both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 236,762
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 30 min Earthling-1 4,941
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Pearl Jam 309,216
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 29,272
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Big D 201,792
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web