Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419746 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173805 Jul 26, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you King?... Oh...wait...you did.
I am free to tell another poster I am done with her idiocy and to go away as I am done with the discussion.

So, who made you the rule maker that gets to judge if this is allowed or not. You sound like a control freak.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173808 Jul 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RoxLo"
"uselesssinceforever " has one dream in life. A world with no Jews.
Peace
Funnily enough I rarely give 'em a second thought until they start singing... in this way they're a lot like you...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1173809 Jul 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RoxLo"
"uselesssinceforever " has one dream in life. A world with no Jews.
Peace
Of course that is what senseless wants. It is so obvious it screams.

The best way to get senseless to stop her anti-Semitic posts is to ignore her. She will insult everyone on her way out, but she will eventually STFU

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1173810 Jul 26, 2014
flack wrote:
NYC QUICKLY INTEGRATES ILLEGALS WITH ID CARD
NYC hasn’t wasted any time in getting illegals integrated into society – they just created an ID card which gives them access to government services, allows them to rent an apartment and even open a bank account.
“We want all New Yorkers to feel very comfortable working with the police,” the New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio stated.“We want them to be very able to identify themselves to police and do it in an atmosphere of safety. This is going to play a crucial role in deepening the relationship between police and community, including a lot of our immigrant communities.”
So they are even being called ‘New Yorkers’ now.
Mr. de Blasio touted the ID card as a security measure for police and citizens.
“We want all New Yorkers to feel very comfortable working with the police,” he said, the New York Daily News reported.“We want them to be very able to identify themselves to police and do it in an atmosphere of safety. This is going to play a crucial role in deepening the relationship between police and community, including a lot of our immigrant communities.”
The card technically is for any city resident. But applicants aren’t going to be asked about their legal status, and council members and the mayor say it’s really aimed at helping the city’s most left-out citizens — the illegals.
“Even for those who already have ID, we’re going to make sure that this card brings a lot to the equation, a lot of benefits that will go with it,” Mr. de Blasio said, the New York Daily News reported.“But for those who don’t have ID, it’s going to be crucial.”
"flack"
I am sure you have heard the following incident.
A US Naval patrol ship stopped a rowboat with 4 Mexicans who were rowing toward the US. The boat stopped them and asked them what they were doing. They replied, invading America. The captain asked, just 4 of you? The response was no, there are already 12 million of is there and we are getting free food, free housing, free health care and Social Security.
Peace
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173811 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am free to tell another poster I am done with her idiocy and to go away as I am done with the discussion.
So, who made you the rule maker that gets to judge if this is allowed or not. You sound like a control freak.
Now we're talkin' Bubby! First you announce you'll never respond to me again as of last night, and the very first time I tried the following morning I made you dance like a puppet.... MAGIC!
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173812 Jul 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
One thing Republicans will never be able to Attribute/Accuse Obama of…’ when it gets tough the tough get going!!
How does one 'attribute' of, pray tell?...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173813 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that is what senseless wants. It is so obvious it screams.
The best way to get senseless to stop her anti-Semitic posts is to ignore her. She will insult everyone on her way out, but she will eventually STFU
You mean over the course of several years?...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1173814 Jul 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Little girl the post you offer is simply opinion. The opinion of a liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
I asked Yuck last night if he ever posted anything but insults. He claimed his posts were intellectual, so intellectual that no one could respond to them and win.

I think he really believes this.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1173815 Jul 26, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're talkin' Bubby! First you announce you'll never respond to me again as of last night, and the very first time I tried the following morning I made you dance like a puppet.... MAGIC!
So that is your claim to fame. You need a life, Bud

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1173816 Jul 26, 2014
Hamas willing to accept another 4 hours to regroup and rearm
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173817 Jul 26, 2014
I didn't even realize I WAS an anti-Semite until you people showed up and started telling me? I thought I was merely suspicious of Israeli intentions... Besides, I don't think a man who's had his nose up as many Jewish vaginas as I have can actually even BE an anti-Semite, technically?...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173818 Jul 26, 2014
Flacks News wrote:
<quoted text>
And now in typical fashion she is running off with her tail between her legs screaming "STFU".
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173819 Jul 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
I am sure you have heard the following incident.
A US Naval patrol ship stopped a rowboat with 4 Mexicans who were rowing toward the US. The boat stopped them and asked them what they were doing. They replied, invading America. The captain asked, just 4 of you? The response was no, there are already 12 million of is there and we are getting free food, free housing, free health care and Social Security.
Peace
Flacks News... At work in your community so you won't have to...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173820 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Two for two! My lucky day... you've got something in your teeth, Bubala... let me see if....
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173821 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And now in typical fashion she is running off with her tail between her legs screaming "STFU".
But... you're not... You don't seem to scare easily... That is INCREDIBLY sexy....
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173822 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying my best... but you people keep getting in my way...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173823 Jul 26, 2014
Mmmmmmm... Amy... Maxine... Leah... The first three... Right out of the box, for goodness sake... And that was, what... the seventh grade?... Why, I just realized I'm an honorary Jew!....
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173824 Jul 26, 2014
Was it something we said?....
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173825 Jul 26, 2014
HEY! You guys get back here with that life boat!.... It's only half full...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173827 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love you, you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,578
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 311,628
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 26 Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web