Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172406 Jul 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone here answer this?
"WFUNA facilitated high-level informal consultations on disarmament issues between key experts of the USA and USSR during the Cold War. It organized a number of NGO Seminars on Disarmament in cooperation with the UN, UNESCO and other NGOs.

During its history, WFUNA has served as a forum for global dialogues on development. Several suggestions, like the establishment of an Economic Commission for Africa, were first adopted at WFUNA Plenary Assemblies and then endorsed by governments. In 2000, UNAs around the world embraced the Millennium Declaration, and gave the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) a high priority on their agendas."

They make a difference my making suggestions to change what "is" and make it better.

http://www.wfuna.org/history

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1172407 Jul 24, 2014
Ukrainian Prime Minister forced to step down. BINGO!

Location hidden

#1172408 Jul 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the BLM, EPA. All it takes is a reason you agree with.
Only a nutcase would compare climate change to zionist zealotry.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1172409 Jul 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Through out history Jews have been disliked and been a clannish bunch that manipulates and well known as connivers. I just read this morning where this young lady who just graduated high school was visiting Germany and posed smiling in front of Auschwitz and had her picture taken posted it and immediately started getting death threats.. Jews love to be pitied when in reality they are using you all the time. You are an idiot Flack and you seem determined to prove it daily.
Well without knowing the young lady or what was posted with the picture(you tend to leave out things) I can only say maybe I could see taking a picture to prove I was there but smiling I would not be doing. Context Corporal Captain Ghostie, context. Considering what went on there I can see where some people might get upset,(again without seeing the pic and post) but you can't compare that to a cartoon.

Location hidden

#1172410 Jul 24, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
That is false. Gaza is a self governed entity under the auspices granted by the Israeli government. It is responsible for maintaining peace and security within its domain until a final settlement with israel. By attacking Israel it is violating the agreement to become self
governing and maintain the peace.
Go back to bed. This is obviously over your head.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1172411 Jul 24, 2014
10 million dollar CDC study ordered by Obama EO shows carrying guns saves lives and reduces crime.

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php...

Location hidden

#1172412 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is no national TEA Party organization. It is all local individual groups with no real connection to each other. They believe in smaller government, less taxes, and freedom. Such a horrible thing to believe in.
No one has claimed that there is a "National Tea Party organization". Galt is trying to claim he has never heard of the "Tea Party" and they had nothing to do with the division in the United States. Try to stay focused.

Location hidden

#1172413 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Key to your post and the mistake you make... movement, not organization, local activism. Typical libtard inability to read.
I never said anything about an "organization". You did. All I asked the poster was if she had ever heard of the "Tea Party". Get a life.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1172414 Jul 24, 2014
A picture of what was found in a Gaza tunnel -American AR-15s

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1172415 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Just think how much the Palestinians could have achieved if we had directed those billions of dollars to them instead of israel.
Palestine receives one of the highest levels of aid in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_ai...

The aid should have been cut off as soon as they started firing rockets.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1172416 Jul 24, 2014
Breaking: Another Missing Boeing Airliner Now Confirmed as Crashed
4,398 Shares By Caroline Schaeffer 2 hours ago
air algerie
Air Algérie lost contact with flight 5017, which was en route in northern Africa from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, to Algiers, Algeria. The Boeing MD-83 jet was carrying 116 on board when it disappeared an hour after take-off over Northern Mali.
An Algerian official confirmed to Reuters that the airliner has crashed, though the cause remains unknown, as does the number of casualties. A Burkina Faso official said the plane asked to change routes because of a storm in the area.
The French Secretary of Transportation said the flight was in a region where Islamist militants are fighting the Malian government and French forces, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
flight plan
The Federal Aviation Authority has banned U.S. aircraft from flying at low altitudes over the region, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The FAA cited “insurgent activity,” including the threat of antiaircraft missiles, rocket-propelled grenades and rockets. Apart from worries about insurgent threats in Mali, the Algerian government has been keeping a close watch on airspace on its eastern border, where violence in Libya has led to flight bans there.
France’s foreign ministry said its embassies in Burkina Faso and Algeria have been working with local authorities to recover the plane.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1172417 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a nutcase would compare climate change to zionist zealotry.
Says the person who either totally missed what was said or is being totally dishonest.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1172418 Jul 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul is once again facing plagiarism allegations — this time regarding a suit he filed earlier this week against President Obama over the NSA’s surveillance tactics.
A spokeswoman for Bruce Fein, a former Reagan administration attorney, has accused Paul, who on Wednesday filed a class action lawsuit against Obama over the NSA’s bulk collection program, of leaving Fein’s name off the suit, The Washington Post reported.
Fein’s camp told The Post that he and Paul had worked together for months to draft the suit, which claims that the NSA’s use of the program to collect telephone metadata of thousands of Americans violates the Fourth Amendment’s protection against unreasonable searches.
“But when Paul filed his suit at the U.S. District Court in Washington on Wednesday morning,” The Post’s Dana Milbank wrote,“Fein’s name had been replaced with that of Ken Cuccinelli, the failed Republican gubernatorial candidate in Virginia who until last month had been the state’s attorney general.”
Cuccinelli, who is listed on the suit as the lead counsel, isn’t even a member of the Washington, D.C. bar, Milbank reported.
Fein’s team was “aghast and shocked by Ken Cuccinelli’s behavior and his absolute knowledge that this entire complaint was the work product, intellectual property and legal genius of Bruce Fein,” Mattie Fein, a woman The Post identified as Fein’s ex-wife and spokeswoman, told the newspap
Both of them. Rand Paul and Paul Ryan have plagiarized more than once. As we see the hypocrisy from the right remains fanatical.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1172419 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Just think how much the Palestinians could have achieved if we had directed those billions of dollars to them instead of israel.
Sure billions more up in smoke, hasn't O'bama burnt enough money on his useless muzzies?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1172420 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't know so I looked her up. Diana Reimar is the national coordinator of the Tea Party Patriots. Tea Party Patriots is just one of many Tea Party groups. She does not talk for all Tea Party groups. Only Tea Party Patriots. You, as usual, are splitting hairs.
Don't tell Jenny Beth Martin.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1172421 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed. This is obviously over your head.
He gave a logical reply to your post unlike this nonsense. Apparently you could not refute what he said

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1172422 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about an "organization". You did. All I asked the poster was if she had ever heard of the "Tea Party". Get a life.
It is plain to see to anybody who can read that John Galt putting "TEA Party" in quotes was to include it in as republican party or democrat party or libertarian party.

Location hidden

#1172423 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jews live all over the world without causing any more problems than the average citizen. When was the last time you heard of Jews protesting and calling for the death of some cartoonist? Baghdad Bob just can't keep her anti-Semite feelings under control!!!
Hmmm. There has been nothing but problems around the world since the zionists invaded Palestine. If you can't see that you are deaf, dumb and blind.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172424 Jul 24, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>seems to me this is the point Roberts was making when the Supreme court said "It is a tax", at the end Roberts said "you will figure it out". O'bama care is done. There are many ways to skin an O'bama and his care. We'll see if the court upholds the law that a tax must start in the House of Representatives, which O'bamacare did not. That case is still in the pipeline.
Roberts does not believe in an activist Court overturning legislation......

it's possible that he could see the ultimate failure of ObamaKKKare and decided to let history play out....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1172425 Jul 24, 2014
Wow, oh wow, this is such a surprise--

18 of twenty miss their initial deportation hearings
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20140722...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min John-K 306,589
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min thewordofme 231,909
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,226
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 6 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE