Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395893 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patriot

Denver, CO

#1173558 Jul 25, 2014
The Illegal U.S. "President" is Considering By-Passing Congress through executive action, to grant Refugee Status for Hondurans

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/world/ameri...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173559 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The House has passed over 12 dozen bills that Reid and the Democrats simply ignored.
I'M SORRY, FRANKY, BUT HAVE YOU EVER ATTENDED THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WHEN IT'S IN SESSION?... YOU SHOULD. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD.... JUST SO YOU GET A SENSE OF WHAT INCREDIBLE ASSHOLES YOU PEOPLE KEEP SENDING US FROM THE HEARTLAND. THEY ARE BASICALLY RENTABLE SHILLS FOR THE WAR, OIL, FARMING, AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES.... IT'S NOT REALLY A SECRET... GO WATCH SOMETIME... HECK, IT'S ON CABLE.. BUT IN PERSON IT'S A LOT MORE REALISTIC LOOKING....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173562 Jul 25, 2014
THE HOUSE, LIKE THE SUPREME COURT, IS FULL TO THE BRIM WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN BE BOUGHT... OVER DINNER... DO YOU DOUBT IT?... AND WHEN YOU'VE GOT A HOUSE FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FOR SALE... YOU GET A LOT OF "FOR SALE" SIGNS ON THE LAWN...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173566 Jul 25, 2014
A LOT OF YOUR PEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY, WORK FOR BOEING... SO GUESS WHAT KIND OF BILLS THEY INTRODUCE?... BE HAPPY NOBODY LOOKS AT 'EM... YOU'D BE PROPERLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... LIKE YOU PEOPLE HERE, IN MANY CASES THEY CAN'T EVEN CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE, COHERENT SENTENCE... THEY ARE, INDEED, THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE... AND THEY'RE PAID ABOUT THE SAME AS A GOOD BARTENDER IN GEORGETOWN OR ON K STREET... SO IT ONLY STANDS TO REASON THEY'D BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A LITTLE EXTRA CASH TO MAKE ENDS MEET... DUH... WASHINGTON IS A TOWN WHERE OLD MILITARY MEN GO TO SCHMOOZE, WHORE, AND DIE... IN COUNTLESS HULKING GREY BUILDINGS WITH ONLY ONE THING IN COMMON: LITTLE OR NO IMAGINATION WENT INTO EITHER THE BUILDING DESIGN OR THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR... GIVEN YOUR TIME IN THE AIR FORCE...(DON'T WASTE MY TIME, FRANKY, I KNOW IT WASN'T THE AIR FORCE... BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?..)... YOU KNOW HOW THINGS ARE DONE HERE... JUST LIKE WHEN YOU WAS IN THE COAST GUARD... YOU'LL "NEVER" GET ANYTHING DONE THROUGH CHANNELS... YOU GOT TO STEAL WHAT YOU WANT.... DO I SOUND LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW THINGS ARE DONE?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173568 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP...THE JEWISH STATE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE...
WHY NOT? WHY DON'T WE JUST PICK IT UP AND MOVE IT?... TO TECAS, FO' INSTANCE.... NO MORE MIDDLE EAST... WE JUST BULLDOZE IT FLAT, DUMP THE WRECKAGE INTO THE SEA, HAND IT BACK TO THE ARABS, AND VOILA'! IT'S DONE... WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY WANTS THEM THERE IS IT? THE PLACE IS ONLY SIXTY YEARS OLD SO IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE PUT DOWN ROOTS YET... AND YOU PEOPLE LOVE THEM SO MUCH.... IT'LL BE A WIN/WIN... TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, IT'S THE ONLY WAY...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1173570 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not talking about the "last five years". Try to stay focused.
However, as long as you brought it up, the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration. Like always, you people get the ball rolling downhill and then try to blame others when it escalates out of control.
The Middle East that Obama inherited in 2009 was largely at peace, for the surge in Iraq had beaten down al Qaeda. Our relations with allies Jordan, Israel and Egypt were very good. Iran was contained. Today we have Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya, Israel, and Pakistan in chaos. Putin embarrasses Obama regularly. Various groups of terrorists are growing fast and most of our relationships with allies are strained. This is largely due to Obama's inexperience and incompetence. Bush was far from perfect but we are seen as weak and indecisive under Obama. It will take decades to rekindle relations with allies and control terrorists.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173571 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GIANT CRUSH ON HARRY REID....ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER?
YOU PAY ME ENOUGH, SAPPHIRE, I BE YOUR FANTASY BITCH COME TRUE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173573 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE DUMB...
WHEREAS YOU ARE A SMALL RODENT, APPARENTLY...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173574 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not really but even they are a step up from most Republicans and I do not even know who Princess Fauxcohontas is. You've let the idiots take over your party.
Homer's marshmallow unwillingness to commit to anything is noted.....

Homer will support whomever Obama selects.....

and throw Frau Clinton under the bus....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173575 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT SOME REALLY DUMCHIT....
YOU CAN WRITE "SHIT" IN HERE OLD WOMAN... I DON' THINK THEY CARE... C'MON... LET YOUR HAIR DOWN... THEY DON' NECESSARILY "LIKE" HOW WE TALK TO EACH OTHER IN HERE, BUT AFTER A MILLION AND A HALF POSTS OR SO, THEY AIN'T GON' PUT UP TOO MUCH OF A FUSS... UNLESS THEY'RE TOTALLY STOOPID... YOU DON'T MEET A LOT OF STOOPID JEWS THOUGH... IT'S NOT FROM A LACK OF INTELLECT THAT THEY SUFFER SO GRIEVOUSLY...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173576 Jul 25, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East that Obama inherited in 2009 was largely at peace, for the surge in Iraq had beaten down al Qaeda. Our relations with allies Jordan, Israel and Egypt were very good. Iran was contained. Today we have Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya, Israel, and Pakistan in chaos. Putin embarrasses Obama regularly. Various groups of terrorists are growing fast and most of our relationships with allies are strained. This is largely due to Obama's inexperience and incompetence. Bush was far from perfect but we are seen as weak and indecisive under Obama. It will take decades to rekindle relations with allies and control terrorists.
WHAT???????
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173579 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news, its impossible to keep them from physically coming. If we build a 50 foot fence they'll build a 51 foot ladder. The only way to keep them from staying is for your wealthy Republican friends to stop giving them jobs. That means we might have to pay $2 for a tomato if Americans have to pick them, your choice.
climb the fence and push the ladder back....

or open fire... nobody cares except La Raza and the church ladies....

as to anybody who employs illegal aliens, the corporate officers should be prosecuted criminally, not civilly....throw them in prison instead of screwing the stockholders....

Galt can grow his own tomatoes....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173580 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AND "YOU" AS USUAL, ARE MY ROCK... I FEEL SAFE WITH YOU,BEAUTIFUL... YOU WANT ME TO RELOAD FOR YOU FOR A WHILE?...
Good evening. These people are exhausting.

As Martin Luther King said:“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” These people are dangerous.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173581 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE ALL LESS HUMAN AFTER HAVING READ ANYTHING YOU POST
WHICH MUST EXPLAIN YOUR FURRY LITTLE RODENT-HOOD?
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1173582 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M SORRY, FRANKY, BUT HAVE YOU EVER ATTENDED THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WHEN IT'S IN SESSION?... YOU SHOULD. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD.... JUST SO YOU GET A SENSE OF WHAT INCREDIBLE ASSHOLES YOU PEOPLE KEEP SENDING US FROM THE HEARTLAND. THEY ARE BASICALLY RENTABLE SHILLS FOR THE WAR, OIL, FARMING, AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES.... IT'S NOT REALLY A SECRET... GO WATCH SOMETIME... HECK, IT'S ON CABLE.. BUT IN PERSON IT'S A LOT MORE REALISTIC LOOKING....
Hey moron. Congress works when the House passes bills and the Senate votes on them. Reid does not have the power of the VETO. He knows that 75% of the Bills he has been sent will pass his Senate, which would embarrass Odonothing, because he would have to sign them or veto them and he doesn't have the balls to do either. Where would you get your food, motherhumper? Oh yea, it comes in cans and jars, eh stupid? And how could Odonothing fly without fuel, and then you couldn't feed you habit without pharmaceuticals. I know you know you're stupid, but why do you brag about it, coward boy. I'm waiting for you tough girl. You commie congressmen and women are too much wanted around the heartland either, so maybe you dolts should move to China or Russia?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173583 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The House has passed over 12 dozen bills that Reid and the Democrats simply ignored.
You are beyond help.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1173584 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Yeah. They think just because they make a statement it is true. Really tiring.
Not a problem.

It's amazing how you attract all these reich wing nut jobs! It's as if they're begging you to exorcise them from being the idiotic conservatives they are!
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1173585 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY NOT? WHY DON'T WE JUST PICK IT UP AND MOVE IT?... TO TECAS, FO' INSTANCE.... NO MORE MIDDLE EAST... WE JUST BULLDOZE IT FLAT, DUMP THE WRECKAGE INTO THE SEA, HAND IT BACK TO THE ARABS, AND VOILA'! IT'S DONE... WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY WANTS THEM THERE IS IT? THE PLACE IS ONLY SIXTY YEARS OLD SO IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE PUT DOWN ROOTS YET... AND YOU PEOPLE LOVE THEM SO MUCH.... IT'LL BE A WIN/WIN... TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, IT'S THE ONLY WAY...
Writing to yourself and answering yourself is not considered a display mental health, especially so when you use different names. Commit suicide, you're useless and a coward.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173586 Jul 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the logic in the state killing a person who may be innocent?
the guy in Arizona was caught in the act....and was guilty beyond any doubt, not just reasonable doubt....

Galt agrees that the death penalty should not be imposed in cases where the evidence is circumstantial....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1173587 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is so brainwashed that when she reads something she can't comprehend what it says.
lol! She used talk about having 'common sense.'

But she has neither!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ATHEOI 255,517
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Into The Night 9,874
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Junket 311,347
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web