Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274445 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172623 Jul 24, 2014
(.. THE DEVIL EASES HIS ARM AROUND 16'S WAIST AND PRESSES HER WARM BODY TO HIS AND THEN RAISES HIS RED, RED EYES AND STARES INTO YOURS WITH HIS... MONA LISA SMILE....)...
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1172624 Jul 24, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives and priorities...
Border security - nope
protecting Americans from dangerous parade floats - yes!
'DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama'
http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/doj-investigates...
Has anyone explained how a ¨zombie-like¨ Obama figure standing outside of an outhouse is ¨racist?¨

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172625 Jul 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslims took the land from the Romans, but you still have to go back thousands of years.
The conquering Caliph in the 630s decided to construct a grand mosque at the holy site of the Jewish temple ruins in the old city of Jerusalem.
Guess that would mean the Jewish temple was there first.
You are, obviously, one of the insane. The Muslims ruled Palestine for 1400 years before the zionist invasion. Anyone who believes zionist were justified in going back to ancient times to lay claim to land in Palestine is insane. Pretty simple.
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172626 Jul 24, 2014
As I reflect, I think the main thing is, I know who YOU people are...

Location hidden

#1172627 Jul 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, that would have worked just as well as the trillions poured into black ghettos in the War on Poverty.....
When, exactly, did we pour "trillions" into black ghettos? Tick Tock.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1172628 Jul 24, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
The left-leaning media, without a doubt, is mainly responsible for the political/ideological division in this country.
They could have ignored Obama,instead of cheer leading for him.
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172629 Jul 24, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama can't open his mouth without telling lies. I didn't vote for him.
WE KNOW THIS ALREADY, HONEY... NO NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1172630 Jul 24, 2014
nothing to see here....

'Honduran President Blames United States Immigration Debate For Border Crisis'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172631 Jul 24, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone explained how a ¨zombie-like¨ Obama figure standing outside of an outhouse is ¨racist?¨
I'M NOT SURE ANYONE HAS TO, DO THEY?
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1172632 Jul 24, 2014
Former_Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise that an uneducated person like yourself would put down those smarter than you. You really should get help for that inferiority complex.
Uneducated?

Like the people who believe Obama didn't *really* lie about Obamacare or that the IRS lost computer data?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1172633 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
you know and I know that would be a total waste of money....
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1172634 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since LBJ announced his war on poverty.

Location hidden

#1172636 Jul 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You guessing is normal son.
The same with your opinions.
As for you being in Russian, it's no surprise you'd visit one of your leaders.
If he was in Russia, it was because he was stalking Edward Snowden...his hero.
WAKE UP DEM

Buies Creek, NC

#1172637 Jul 24, 2014
Obama Prays with Muslims White House He Cancels National Day of Prayer

Is she a Racist ?
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172638 Jul 24, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They could have ignored Obama,instead of cheer leading for him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gEXBqJTBUZ4XX
BOY, YOU'RE PRETTY TIMID, AIN'T YOU, BUTTERBALL? YOU MUST'VE BEEN A LOGISTICS MAJOR IN OCS, HUH
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172640 Jul 24, 2014
2nd amendment wrote:
<quoted text> Is it Obamas blood cause if it is ,congratulations You just saved America from bankruptcy.
NOW THIS TRAILER-TRASH HERE IS THE REASON SO MANY OF YOU CLOWNS GET HIT REGULARLY WITH ENFILADING FIRE.... WANNA NOT GET BEAT UP? STAY AWAY FROM GRANDPA HERE...

Location hidden

#1172641 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is only responding to being attacked. It is Hamas who places their missile launchers in school, homes, and mosques. The leaders can always be replaced. Your simplistic view of the situation is blinding you (as all libtards) to the truth. Israel would live in peace if the attacks would stop.
Gaza is an over populated open-air prison thanks to israel. They are not exactly free to launch missiles from the sea as israel is doing. As long as zionist are in charge of israel, there will never be peace.
WAKE UP DEM

Buies Creek, NC

#1172642 Jul 24, 2014
Now is this Guy a Racist ????

Obama Impersonator at Republican Leadership Conference

Reggie Brown (impersonator

Brown is a native of Chicago, and was born in Maywood, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.[3] Like President Obama, Brown was born to a white mother and black father.[4] When Brown was a teenager, his step-father passed away after a three-year battle with Leukemia, leaving Brown and his siblings to be raised by a single mother.[5]

Brown attended the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign before dropping out of college to pursue a career in modeling.[5] After a short stint with Ford Model Management, Brown enrolled at The Acting Studios Chicago to take voice and acting classes.[6]
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1172643 Jul 24, 2014
Here's a CLUE

"news for Syrian chemical weapons"

Amazing what google offers__instantly.and in terms even "most" right wing mofos can understand.

Now I've got to run along to some super voter muckity muck meetings before the dinner time polling calls begin__I'll tell you right now that Larry from the Petroleum Institute is one pesky SOB.
WAKE UP DEM

Buies Creek, NC

#1172644 Jul 24, 2014
Obama Rodeo Clown a KKK Racist?

How come when you are White you are a Racist ?
Now if you are Black you are not a Racist ?

Right ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 min Trojan 29,907
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min dollarsbill 247,210
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 31 min IB DaMann 6,800
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Aug 22 cpeter1313 310,470
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web