Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1484293 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173036 Jul 25, 2014
we can always print more....

'Hawaii Blew $73 Million & Still Does Not Have Functioning Health Care Website'

http://www.progressivestoday.com/hawaii-blew-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1173037 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into our hot rod economy' economy is on fire!
Forks....noooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!!!
we import forks......!
'SPOONS and forks, the metal flatware that everyone uses, are no longer made in the United States. The last factory in an industry stretching back to colonial times closed eight months ago in Sherrill, N.Y., a small community in the foothills of the Adirondacks, and 80 employees lost their jobs.'
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/13/business/13...
Don't tell the folks at www.libertytabletop.com of Sherrill New York__in the foothills of the Adirondacks
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173038 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Zionist invading land occupied by Arabs in 1948 don't you understand? Why in the world do you people think the Arabs should have taken this sitting down?
stomping around mad in here won't beat a single one of Israel's 80 or so.... Atomic Bombs....you need to drop it and admit you are beaten...

umK??????

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173039 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying all the non-libtards here know who the sock is? I agree.
Hey Waxturd, do you send yourself birthday, Valentine and Christmas cards?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173040 Jul 25, 2014
ACA websites an the gubbymint cannot do anything cheap, on time, or right the first time...

'...the average cost to design a corporate website in 1999 was $252,000....'

Olesky, W.(2000).'Web Page Designer'. Rosen Publishing : NY.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173041 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Zionist invading land occupied by Arabs in 1948 don't you understand? Why in the world do you people think the Arabs should have taken this sitting down?
The Jews where there before 1948. The UN acknowledged Jewish settlements occupying large sections of the land in 1947. You are factually incorrect.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173042 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever made you and Lily hate them so much that you and she could care less if they have the right to defend themselves in their native land against enemies on all sides.
You pick.
Jews are predominantly Democrat in this country. Why is anyone's guess. But you and Lily seem to not know this.
Wonder how American Jews are processing all this hatred toward them and Israel coming from progressive liberals.
Hmmm. In 1948 the native land was that of the Arabs, not the Jews. There is a big difference between "native land" and "ancient land". So, without meaning to, you just justified the Arab response to the zionist invasion.

"They (the Arabs) have the right to defend themselves in their native land against enemies on all sides."

This isn't about the Jewish people. Like anyone, they want to live in peace. This is about the zionists who only want to pillage and plunder.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173044 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only imagine how many countries we would be at war with today if that idiot McCain were president, or Graham or any bagger.. Thank you Obama, for being Cool hand Luke as opposed to Hot headed Sam. These baggers get more paranoid and crazed each day..
Obama is "The Cause " of turmoil all over the world. Obama's words,deeds,and actions have caused death and destruction in all parts of the world. Obama has on many occasions sent confused messages about terrorism and radical Islam. Obama mishandled the withdraw from Iraq. Obama has not handled the the reaction of Russia properly and completely mishandled the situation in Syria, just as he did with Libya and Afghanistan. Useless rhetoric on Syria and Iran only made the region more unstable. Obama has broken our long standing allies with Egypt and Turkey. Obama's Cairo speech has lead to upheaval throughout the Middle East and he made it worst with his U.N Addresses and his Al-Araabia interview. Anti American sentiments are a common theme in his speeches and even in his State of The Union Speeches. Obama has completely fumbled his futile attempts to impress Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua. Obama's soft power lectures are counter productive and useless.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173045 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell the folks at www.libertytabletop.com of Sherrill New York__in the foothills of the Adirondacks
How long have they been in business...I could not find the 'about' tab....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173046 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
Were the colonists in America wrong when they self proclaimed the United States of America?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No. That time in history was one of exploration and colonization around the world. Not so much in 1948. The zionists were wrong.
nevada 235

Scranton, PA

#1173047 Jul 25, 2014
Hi! I am back for another Friday! I am sorry I cannot use my real
name on topix, but my real name is all over the internet! I am sad about
the state of affairs in the world...If you look on the world map, you will
see that there is an Islamic uprising from Iraq to Egypt...The only thing
that will stop the killing on both sides is if the people of the earth accept
space aliens and live by a new government of love! Jesus Christ and
the Angels of Heaven are united with the space aliens! We are not alone in the universe! Thank God! My sermon for today...We are
fighting in the world over nothing! Do we call God...The Father or Allah
or Jehovah? All these Names are one and the same person! Do we have atheistic communism like in communist China or 30,000
different religions like in The U.S.A.? By the way, Communist China is
NOT atheistic...The people of Communist China are allowed to
practice a religion, as long as that religion does not advocate overthrowing the Communist China Government! About Islam...Islam
wants the world to have one religion...i.e. Islam! They want one leader
called the caliph to lead them! Islam is against Our Lord Jesus Christ.....
a stumbling block for them....Again, the answer to all of this is the
space aliens being revealed! About Zion, which is Israel or the Jews
who believe in a world led by a Jewish Messiah....Of course, The Jews
leave Jesus Christ out of the equation! More about Islam...There are
2 groups or sects fighting...The Shiites and The Sunnis...One of these
groups believe The Mahdi or their Messiah (Of course they do not believe in Jesus Christ either) will come after the end of the world and
the other sect believes The Mahdi will come before the end of the
world! Then you have The U.S.A. Democracy which is bankrupt and
a failure compared to The Kingdom of God on the earth with Jesus
Christ our world leader! I have said enough...I belong to the religion
called ....THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THE INTERNET!
Love, Nevada 235
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173048 Jul 25, 2014
look at this:

4 ICED tea spoons made in the USA:

$33.26

https://www.libertytabletop.com/listing.asp...

4 iced tea spoons from walmart and more than likely imported:

$16.24

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ginkgo-Stainless-St...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173049 Jul 25, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignorant?? I checked my information and provided the link!! Go read it yourself.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews
Yep. You are ignorant.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173050 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
stomping around mad in here won't beat a single one of Israel's 80 or so.... Atomic Bombs....you need to drop it and admit you are beaten...
umK??????
Careful there hillbilly your ignorance is showing once again. First Israel is doomed unless they start working on their image and working hand in hand with all of the Muslims in that area. They are a very small nation surrounded by 2 billion people that just don't like them, and rightfully so. Their nation [that was given to them] would be easily blown off the map with them in it. If they had worked on a peaceful existence anywhere near as hard as they have on expansion and cleansing they would be far better off today.

It's only a mater of time unless they change their thinking. Besides why would any American be willing to die for them? Why would any American seem obsessed with giving them billions annually and making them the 5th strongest military in the world...We could easily feed all of our impoverished and children at our borders with just a part of the money we waste on their ungrateful azzes every year.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173051 Jul 25, 2014
lets compare:

US made Levi's 501s:
$164.90
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp... !-28348476&&s=D-StoreP rice-LEVI&cos=n&cp=314 6842.3146845.3699943.17320296

imported 501 jeans:
$34.90

http://us.levi.com/family/index.jsp...

poor and middle class are not going to buy American made products at these prices....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1173052 Jul 25, 2014
Interesting internals on question concerning support for Israel. Those who claim Israel is not justified are--

Have HS or less education, non-white and young (the young are typically noted for being uniformed).

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/Ga...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173053 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying all the non-libtards here know who the sock is? I agree.
You realize that you are answering as Waxturd...Talk about pure stupid. Even the baggers on here even as dumb as they are know you Waxturd,,
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173054 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful there hillbilly your ignorance is showing once again. First Israel is doomed unless they start working on their image and working hand in hand with all of the Muslims in that area. They are a very small nation surrounded by 2 billion people that just don't like them, and rightfully so. Their nation [that was given to them] would be easily blown off the map with them in it. If they had worked on a peaceful existence anywhere near as hard as they have on expansion and cleansing they would be far better off today.
It's only a mater of time unless they change their thinking. Besides why would any American be willing to die for them? Why would any American seem obsessed with giving them billions annually and making them the 5th strongest military in the world...We could easily feed all of our impoverished and children at our borders with just a part of the money we waste on their ungrateful azzes every year.
I lived in Saudi Arabia for a year/lived in Bahrain for a year....the common Arab in the region does not hate Israel or Jesus....all they wanted to talk about was John Wayne and how big Texas is.....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173055 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
While the UN did not establish Israel they did admit them as members as an established state in May of 1949.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
And israel has been fighting the statehood of Palestine since 1948. That did not stop the U.N from granting Palestine non-Member Observer State status.

The U.N. never would have granted israel membership status is they had known how deceitful they were. In 1949, everyone still believed they were going to support the partition plan. What we know now is zionists can't be trusted.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1173056 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That time in history was one of exploration and colonization around the world. Not so much in 1948. The zionists were wrong.
The colonization of the Mid-East was very active after WWII and numerous people have pointed this out to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 10,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 313,233
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Chosen Traveler 32,719
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web