Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534690 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1172996 Jul 25, 2014
Elmer Fudd wrote:
<quoted text> Why would any one listen to the dumb fk liberal loon lily.I don't know where the logic in that is, but I do know where the stupidity is.
YA DO, HUH, ELMER?... ME TOO... I FEED ON IT...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172997 Jul 25, 2014
Elmer Fudd wrote:
<quoted text> Why would any one listen to the dumb fk liberal loon lily.I don't know where the logic in that is, but I do know where the stupidity is.
Well Waxturd you are now getting close to your own mentality. What a pathetic clown you are.
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1172998 Jul 25, 2014
I NEVER SLEEP... DON'T HAVE TO... I JUST SIT QUIETLY AND WATCH............. AND THEN STRIKE....
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1172999 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO THEY CAIN'T, HONEY.... AND NEITHER CAN YOU... YOU WENT AND THREATENED THE WRONG COWBOY THIS TIME, SUGAR.....
Yea, yea, yea. More teenage gibberish from a homosexual stooge with an alligator mouth and canary arse. I like where you from today coward boy. Was Broad Run named for you, when you were in drag and shot your mouth off and then had to get out of town, you know "Look at that broad run". I think so.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173000 Jul 25, 2014
The old moron is posting from Chicago the same time as dem? Hmmmm.....
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
fkoff teabagger
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

Dirtbagger loser.

No surprises here.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173001 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost talking to himself again:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Devil, you know all of those Texans talk out of their ass.
Senile old pansy.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1173004 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and start making up all of your excuses miserable baggers.
No one needs excuses when you have facts! Now finish those sentences with what followed and you might be a little closer to the actual truth. And it is a bit puzzling why Dems would tout all Obama's successes in the stock market when he was so all about the Main Street Middle Class.....NOT Wall Street! Remember all those speeches he gave about that very subject? The only people profiting from this administration is the RICH!!! The middle class has declined every year and in every way since Obama was elected. And why don't you go ask the poor in black communities what Obama has done for them? They are still saying the real black president was Clinton because he actually helped them. Obama forgot about them even before their vote because he knew he had their vote no matter what. He used them and then threw them to the curb. Of course he does come back with more promises when he needs their vote again, but to his dismay, they are not all dumb enough to buy his bs yet again. They have seen him for what he is just like MOST American's have. Good luck with your defense of the a president and an administration that can't be defended with facts.....it can't be easy to wake up every day and know that for every post you make to defend Obama he is out there giving his opposition more ammo every single day and more numbers every single day.
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173005 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us your real name...tough guy....
I'm betting its Leonard...
I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU MY REAL NAME, NIMROD... IT'S EITHER, "SIR," OR, "MASTER".... THOSE ARE MY REAL NAMES, SWEAR TO GOD...... YOU'D BETTER START BELIEVING ME.... CAUSE I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING IT....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173006 Jul 25, 2014
The new poll, released Thursday, finds that 40 percent of voters are at least somewhat satisfied with the way things are going in the country. Thatís down a touch from 43 percent who felt that way in May, yet itís well above the 33 percent who were pleased just before the 2010 midterm election (October 26-28, 2010).

The small decline actually comes from Democrats: 60 percent are satisfied today vs. 67 percent in May.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173007 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

The Clinton economy was so good...(how good was it?)

we had to import tobacco!

1 billion pounds in 1993!

Capehart, T.(2006).'USDA ERS-US Tobacco Import UPDATE 2005/2006'. United States Dept of Agriculture.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173008 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost, for sure...
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU MY REAL NAME, NIMROD... IT'S EITHER, "SIR," OR, "MASTER".... THOSE ARE MY REAL NAMES, SWEAR TO GOD...... YOU'D BETTER START BELIEVING ME.... CAUSE I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING IT....
No life...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173009 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
its doophus...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173010 Jul 25, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, yea, yea. More teenage gibberish from a homosexual stooge with an alligator mouth and canary arse. I like where you from today coward boy. Was Broad Run named for you, when you were in drag and shot your mouth off and then had to get out of town, you know "Look at that broad run". I think so.
You are a stupid as Waxturd oh my goodness could it be???? I have no clue who Devil is. But your degree of paranoia can't be healthy. LMAO
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173011 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

apples....we have to import apples??????

JUST a thought: PLANT MORE TREES here...

'Fresh apple imports in 2012 totaled 183,453 metric tons, a 24 percent increase from the previous year. The value of fresh apple imports was more than $163.6 million, a 23 percent rise from 2011. The leading supplier was Chile, followed by New Zealand and Canada.(FAS)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fr...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173012 Jul 25, 2014

we have to import apple juice....!!!!!!

'The United States imported more than 471.4 million single-strength gallons of apple juice in 2012 valued at more than $745.9 million. The top source was China, followed by Argentina and Chile. Imports are mostly concentrated non-frozen.(FAS)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fr...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1173013 Jul 25, 2014
Harry Reid Gets a New Mascot

July 25, 2014 By Jennifer Burke

SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
Harry Reid Bed Bug
Has the Harry Reid led Senateís new mascot finally arrived? There are few in the halls of the Senate who actually stand on the side of the people, of the Constitution, of freedom. In fact, the Democrat controlled Senate seems to use their authority as a mechanism to suck all they can from the American taxpayer. They are bleeding the bank accounts of Americans around the country dry. So, the latest news coming out of the Senate seems quite apropos.

The Daily Caller reports that, on Wednesday, a restroom in the Senate Office Building was forced into an emergency closure by the Architect of the Capitol. This facility, located on the 6th floor, was infested by bed bugs.
Yes. You read that correctly. Bloodsucking bed bugs have taken over the Senate. When you hear how they got there, youíll find it to be even more disturbingly appropriate.

It seems to be common practice for lobbyists to pay people to wait in line for them. It is an allowable thing under the jurisdiction of Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer, chair of the Rules Committee. As a lobbyist placeholder, someone standing line for the lobbyist, was waiting for a Senate Indian Affairs Committee hearing, someone noticed bed bugs crawling all over the woman.

An emergency cleaning was ordered after the woman was physically removed from the building. As part of that cleaning, the 6th floor womenís restroom was shut down. According to an anonymous source, people were on lockdown due to fear of the bloodsuckers.

Itís surprising that they were afraid of a little bug. After all, the Democrat controlled Senate led by Harry Reid embraces the bloodsucking practices of the IRS and other big government agencies. One would think they would embrace the appearance of the bed bugs as an official mascot.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1173014 Jul 25, 2014
Government is the obstacles not the solution!! We have precedents to show Government overreach results in more bureaucracy and less efficiency!!

We know for a Fact Social Engineering doesnít work!! Since FDR ĎNew Deal and LBJ Great Societyí was to address Social Justice, Equality etc. whether than Shrinking the Gap/Dependency it Grew under these Liberal Policies!!
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173015 Jul 25, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMMMM... SO HERE'S WHAT DEVIL GONNA DO FOR YOU TO HELP YET ANOTHER SOUTHERNER WITH HIS HUBRIS PROBLEM... TONIGHT THE DEVIL'LL GO FIND A REPUBLICAN'S CHILD AND... UM... MAKE IT DINNER... IN HONOR OF YOU... OH DEAR, THIS IS ALWAYS SO MUCH WORK FOR THE DEVIL, HE BETTER GET STARTED... SHOULD THE DEVIL TAKE A GIRL OR A BOY DO YOU IMAGINE?... WHICHEVER... HOWEVER THIS TURNS OUT, HONEY, THIS INNOCENT CHILD IS IN HONOR OF YOU.... PILGRIM... IT'S JUST HOW THE DEVIL ROLLS...DEVIL DON'T NEED YOUR KIDS, IT'S A LOT OF WORK... SO THE DEVIL JUST THINKS LOCALLY... IT'S ON YOU, BROTHER... THINK YOU CAN STOP THE DEVIL IN TIME?.... NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PONTIFICATE FOOLISHLY... REMEMBER THE DEVIL... HE GAVE YOU HIS REAL NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE, CRACKER...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173016 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'American production is at its peak so we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

'In 2011 the United States imported forest products valued at $10.8 billion...'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fo...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173017 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Grey moron talking to himself again. He posts as so many morons he gets confused easily...
I noticed you posted from Chicago again, doofus...
Next time remember to turn off you VPN when you want to post from Bumpass, moron.
I think by now all on here with an IQ over room temperature knows who the sock master really is....Ghost only posts as Ghost. By the way I recall Waxmoron offering to condemn and You Waxturd would never do that...That says it all liar loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 258,469
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 314,308
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr The phartss 33,088
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web