Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534962 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172055 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick

United States

#1172056 Jul 23, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand Blitzer. Bloomberg wants attention
talking heads ,,,yack yack yack
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172057 Jul 23, 2014
This year, 66% of those under age 30 voted for Barack Obama making the disparity ... and other age groups larger than in any presidential election since exit polling began in 1972.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2008/11/13/young-v...

Now they all live with their parents after the day working at McDonalds...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172058 Jul 23, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Off for now but I can't wait to read more later...
Mo...mo mo mo....
allowance to support other Nations none religious background...
A praying resident Hey Ronald I mean a Praying president is what Reagon was...Certifiably a believer and God spoke to him...
OK Soilent Green. Have a nice day.
Patrick

United States

#1172059 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs have always hated Jews.

"Arabs have always hated Jews." still another reason books are published and universities hold classes .
A 5th grade generalization which would get one laughed out of 8th grade history.
A basic world history class visiting the 11th, 12th and 13 century might clear your mind?
Slept in class a bit?
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172060 Jul 23, 2014
Ironically, in a couple of years this thread will be renamed to:

Barack Obama, our worst President

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1172061 Jul 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you don't win arguments that way.
sorry......but you're an easy mark.
release your demons.....the ones that make you think you're smarter than you are would be a great start. it's never too late.
My Spiritual sense just sent out a message to me stating *Believe in yo'self*...

What about that one?

What Demons have you been dealing with? The tax brackets that seem to be the topper of what else anyone pays into what an Independence?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172062 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
talking heads ,,,yack yack yack
Just like all of you libtarded juvenile thinkers...

God help our kids with people like you around.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172063 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
This year, 66% of those under age 30 voted for Barack Obama making the disparity ... and other age groups larger than in any presidential election since exit polling began in 1972.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2008/11/13/young-v...
Now they all live with their parents after the day working at McDonalds...
I see you are working off all of your frustrations from working Burger King all day, you ever get tired of saying "You want fries with that"? What a loser.. Make up some more stories about your millions Nostril nose Trump. God you are one twisted puppy. I love knowing how I irritate you. You are filled with envy huh fat boy? I leave for a Rib eye and you have 20 posts directed to little me.. I'm thrilled to be a part of pushing your fat azz off the cliff. Try and post on your way down CLOWN.
WAKE UP DEM VOTERS

Lillington, NC

#1172064 Jul 23, 2014
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman slammed the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) on Wednesday, over its intention to launch an investigation into the IDF's operations in Gaza.

DO NOT FORGET TO GO AFTER OBAMAS ASS TOO!!!!!!!!!!

The Children Killed by America’s Drones.“Crimes Against Humanity” committed by Barack H. Obama.

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, January 26, 2013

DRONERQ-170_Sentinel_impressio n_3-view

This is a list of names of innocent children killed by America’s drones

But behind each name there is the face of a child with a family history in a village in a far away country, with a mom and a dad, with brothers and sisters and friends.

Among the list, are infants of 1, 2, 3 and 4 years old.

In some cases brothers and sisters of an entire family are killed.

Four sisters of the Ali Mohammed Nasser family in Yemen were killed. Afrah was 9 years old when she and her three younger sisters Zayda (7 years old), Hoda (5 years old) and Sheika (4 years old) were struck by an American drone.

Ibrahim, a 13 year old boy of the Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye family in Yemen was struck by a US drone, together with his younger brother Asmaa (9 years old) and two younger sisters, Salma (4 years old) and Fatima (3 years old)

These children are innocent. They are not different from our own children.

Their lives were taken away at a very young age as part of a military agenda, which claims to be combating “international terrorism”

These drone attacks are extremely precise. We are not dealing with “collateral damage”.

Drone operators have the ability of viewing from a computer screen their targets well in advance of a strike.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-children-kil...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172065 Jul 23, 2014
A liberal trying to explain his thought pattern:
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Arabs have always hated Jews." still another reason books are published and universities hold classes .
A 5th grade generalization which would get one laughed out of 8th grade history.
A basic world history class visiting the 11th, 12th and 13 century might clear your mind?
Slept in class a bit?
Peace
God help our kids if morons like this are teachers.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172066 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like all of you libtarded juvenile thinkers...
God help our kids with people like you around.
So you still think the kids are yours huh Dummy?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172067 Jul 23, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172069 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Slept in class a bit?
Peace
and now supporters of Israel and Hamas are battling for control of the DemoKKKrat party.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172070 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are working off all of your frustrations from working Burger King all day, you ever get tired of saying "You want fries with that"? What a loser.. Make up some more stories about your millions Nostril nose Trump. God you are one twisted puppy. I love knowing how I irritate you. You are filled with envy huh fat boy? I leave for a Rib eye and you have 20 posts directed to little me.. I'm thrilled to be a part of pushing your fat azz off the cliff. Try and post on your way down CLOWN.
How was your shock therapy treatment?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1172071 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Slept in class a bit?
Peace
Now she's an expert on Palestinians; recommend a book for her and not Arab Israeli conflicts for Dummies
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172072 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still think the kids are yours huh Dummy?
My kids both make more than you do, retard. They also don't have your level of frustration, anger & hate. They despise people like you, as I do.

N - E - R - D!

Baawwaaahh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172073 Jul 23, 2014
Everyone enjoying their judgits?? Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!! I've got many more I'm just waiting to give out. I've been doling them out all day. I may have broken my own record today. Thank God for adult diapers!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172075 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids both make more than you do, retard. They also don't have your level of frustration, anger & hate. They despise people like you, as I do.
N - E - R - D!
Baawwaaahh!!!!
J - U - D - G - I -T- S!!!!!!!!!

Baawwaaahh!!!!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1172076 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the wealth of information available on the internet has limited the ability of car dealers to screw buyers who make the effort to educate themselves.....
the next step is to eliminate these leeches and buy directly from the manufacturer.....
local dealers do provide some benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr EdPhart 33,090
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ffj 314,323
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr Eagle 12 258,469
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web