Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1482302 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171783 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Short lived semi victory with 20 million voters on Obamacare
Patsy lies....there are 100 million people on ObamaKKKare....

why not tell a big whopper as long as you lie???.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171784 Jul 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy is hopping mad that 911 operators offered help – in Spanish – to help save a man’s life.
“They stumbled across the border illegally and now they need your help!” Fox News host Steve Doocy complained on Wednesday’s broadcast, pointing to a 911 call in Brooks County, Texas, where a Spanish-speaking man near the border asked for assistance for his cousin who he said was “turning purple.”
Doocy, however, was furious that public resources were being used to help the human being in risk of dying, especially when they asked for help in Spanish and were likely trying to enter the country without permission.
“A small Texas town forced to answer 911 from stranded illegals in Spanish!” Doocy exclaimed, suggesting that they should just leave the man there to die and save resources for English-speaking, U.S. citizens instead.
“Not only are they understaffed and lacking resources, now they’ve got to deal with illegal immigrants who have no business being here,” co-host Brian Kilmeade chimed in, agreeing that the man’s life was not worth the resources it would cost to get him help.
Read more at http://issuehawk.com/tamar/2014/07/23/let-the...
I see nothing has changed here.

If Obama was complying with the law, this event would never have happened because they wouldn't even be here.

By the way, since we have enough work here to support a population of over 30 million illegal aliens, why do we even have a welfare program? Stop the welfare program and the illegal alien problem will fix itself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171785 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers in the economy to replace these Americans who lost their job in this economy' economy is on fire!
1,000 and 1.3 million....
'...since the trade deal was enacted, fewer than 1,000 additional U.S. automobiles have been sold in South Korea. Meanwhile, 1.3 million Korean cars were sold in the United States. America's trade deficit with South Korea in automobiles and auto parts has increased 16 percent during the first year of the trade agreement, according to Public Citizen.'
http://www.moneynews.com/NealAsbury/US-Korea-...
Korea makes better cars than the US......

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1171786 Jul 23, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
The left is trying to give as much back as possible.
Viva La Raza!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171787 Jul 23, 2014
Egyptians concerned about Kerry's loyalty to Hamas and possibility that Kerry is a terrorist:

Kerry flew to Tel Aviv from Cairo, where he met Tuesday with Egypt’s president and other high-level officials.

An unusual screening process occurred involving Kerry and his State Department team as they were subjected to a metal detector before meeting with President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi at the Egyptian presidential palace.

Reuters reports that Kerry and his aides were checked with a metal detector. Security personnel reportedly raised a handheld metal-detector wand to Kerry’s suit jacket before waving him through.

Kerry’s aides were also subjected to the handheld wand and were told to walk through a metal detector.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171788 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mickey Mouse could get a subsidy, as anxious as the Obamabots are to sign up as many people as possible....
According to the Supreme Court of New Jersey, in answering Obama's lawyers who were saying anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent birth certificate as evidence in court and being sent to prison for submitting fraudulent evidence, Mickey Mouse can also be on the ballot for President.
Mickey Mouse seems to be the biggest beneficiary of all these Democrat Marxist programs.
If Mickey Mouse can be on the ballot for President, I think it's a logical conclusion Mickey Mouse can also vote for President. I'm betting Mickey Mouse votes Democrat, just like everyone in the cemetery.
In The Right

United States

#1171789 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as stupid as Eed is. When I first came on here I revealed some things not knowing what a band of idiots you people really are. That was not the question..He made the comment that a lot of posters had been asking about the book when in reality he was the only one that daily asked as if I own a moron like him an answer, hell that was 4 years ago BUBBA. He lied and I proved it now go play with your Waxman doll. It's just to bad you don't have a dic to play with Weirdo.
The book was just another of the many lies posted to try and impress others -- like your claim of having thousands of friends and fans and several homes and cars...all while sitting on your old, wrinkled azz collecting 50k per year from the govt. Loser.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1171790 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
How do people getting zero interest auto loans pay more???
"paying more for the car"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171791 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have been your history teacher. It's what I do on here. But you're the kind of student who presents teachers with their biggest challenge. A student who just doesn't want to learn and has a big chip on their shoulder preferring to be the class smartass instead...no offense.
That's some really funny chit babe.

After all these years all you've proven to have a clue about is trolling.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171792 Jul 23, 2014
Obama is discussing Middle East peace issues with Shonda Rhimes....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1171793 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports Hamas, giving them money and shutting down the Israeli tourist industry....
Good, I think we should arm them and then watch the Jews like you whine and play the victim like they always do.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1171794 Jul 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro's methods are a mix. More often than not, he does really stupid things and he's gotten used to stumbling along in a fog of embarrassment, so much so, in fact, that he's found a way to use it to his favor. He can act innocently stupid while aiding his Muslim Brothers.
The American public can forgive his "stupidity" more readily than his conscious and direct aid to terrorists. Pretty slick.
He apparently still thinks he's an excellent community organizer like in Chicago...and if the government keeps throwing money at a problem, the cause of the problem will just go away.

He truly believes his heart is in the right place and, therefore, the really bad guys of the world's hearts will change if he just reaches out to them.

Sadly, he's extremely naïve when it comes to global matters and the realities of the world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171795 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. How insensitive on Doocy's part. He should've asked your town for the funds to help that man.
Almost everyone wants to help others in need. Liberals just think it's always somebody else's job and somebody else's wallet and not theirs that should make these sacrifices.
Some of these towns simply don't have enough funds. Their taxpayers are already maxed out trying to work several part-time jobs just to make ends meet.
Remember when you and your liberal pals had a hissy fit during the Republican primaries when the question was put forth about a hypothetical man who could have afforded medical insurance but refused to buy it and then had a catastrophic illness requiring lifelong and very expensive medical bills and when asked who should pay for it some members in the audience yelled "let him die!"?
Now be honest. Would you and your liberal pals have been willing to fork over all the money to pay for that man's lifelong medical bills on your own?
Be honest.
Huh? Let him die; was the republicans chant you liar. You're last question is just utter nonsense. So you agree with Douchebag? You've change your tune; you were the one who thought the children should stay. I have said from the beginning send them back.
Someone is calling for help with a loved one dying and you agree with Douchebag? You're a devil. I hope for your sake that you're not in a foreign country laying on the ground dying and someone demands that you speak Spanish. Do you realize what a dirtbag you are?
Thankfully most people are not like you, now go pray for your soul till your knees bleed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171796 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You accomplish absolutely nothing other than to clog up the board. no one reads your psycho crap.
so says The Devil.......

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1171797 Jul 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how constrution material, food, water and other necessities are not coming into Gaza from both the Israeli and Egyption border tunnels. Do you seriously believe these tunnels were only built to attack israel? Think for a change.
UNRWA provides humanitarian aide to Gaza not the stupid tunnels. Most of the tunnels never leave Gaza with the exception of a couple that was located in residential districts in Israel and were used to attack citizens.

Yes, the tunnels were built to store rockets and protect Hamas--women, children, etc don't get to use the bomb shelter.

Enough of the fantasy tour
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1171798 Jul 23, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
The book was just another of the many lies posted to try and impress others -- like your claim of having thousands of friends and fans and several homes and cars...all while sitting on your old, wrinkled azz collecting 50k per year from the govt. Loser.
I really couldn't care less what an envious idiot like you thinks it was all true and in response to you morons belittling as you do on here. I got the good life and you are miserable, so from where I sit that makes me the winner. My president my Senate, next the do nothing Congress. Suck on it loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171799 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Cadillac hearses in the Netherlands__lots of them.
riding in a pimpmobile, the final indignity....

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1171800 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
How do people getting zero interest auto loans pay more???
0 interest loans are an old trick or gimmick.

IF you qualify....the car in question usually has a mfg. rebate. the o% option most often doesn't allow the rebate. dealers are not inclined to negotiate either. also, if you miss paying the loan off by a predetermined date.....interest charges are usually back end charged to the loan.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171801 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
For a change you got that right, but it was obvious that he didn't have a clue. When you gonna share your rank and MOS, tell us all a little bit about your deployment. After all you were so proud so share a little.
the one and only time you met a General was in a comic book....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171802 Jul 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing has changed here.
If Obama was complying with the law, this event would never have happened because they wouldn't even be here.
By the way, since we have enough work here to support a population of over 30 million illegal aliens, why do we even have a welfare program? Stop the welfare program and the illegal alien problem will fix itself.
They just let you out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Real Women RePubs 313,201
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 10,776
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 32,716
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Fri Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web