Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521965 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171422 Jul 22, 2014
Belvue is calling aka j r wrote:
<quoted text> Debil there is one bed missing a patient.
Not in Palestine...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1171423 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is...Palestine belonged to the Muslims, not to the zionist invaders and it is the zionist invaders who should have to kow tow to the Muslims...not the other way around.
Jews were living in the Palestine region before there was a such a thing as a Muslim. Even Christians were around longer.

Didn't that area become Muslim by conquest?
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171424 Jul 22, 2014
And, um, that's not how you spell Bellevue... and BELIEVE me when I say, it's a different place than in YOUR day, old duffer... time for a re-boot...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1171425 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
Q: What thought goes through every man's mind just BEFORE he ejaculates into a woman?
hire a hooker......and then you may not need to embarrass yourself by asking that question on a public forum.

geeeeez, boy!!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171426 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
I had two sister's one time and when the second one finally got me into bed I discovered the second sister's vagina was about 11 times tighter than my girlfriend's, and PRETTIER too.... AWKward...
busted, debil!!! you give yourself up pretty easily. but then again.....you are very easy.

:-D

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171427 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Palestine...
did a jewish girl gut your heart, debil?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1171428 Jul 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
These anti-American morons never cease to amaze. Now Lily is quoting Al-Gore-Jazera!
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
You can't make this sh*t up!
Lily need to move to Tehran for sure! She will last about two weeks and after being busted for drinking and smoking her weed, stoned at the town square.
<quoted text>
It's not Al-Gore-Jazera alone. I've noticed Magic Negro Media doing its best to portray the "horror" that Israel is dumping on the terrorist nation of Palestine.

CBS has a group of propagandists stationed right there giving hourly depictions of the horrors of war and those horrible Israeli jets dropping bombs on Hamas cowards as they hide behind their women and children.

It is a media circus orchestrated from the White House.

Israel is not going to forget the lying-ass Muslim bas turd in the White House on this one.

This Media Carnival is very similar to Magic Negro's contrived "humanitarian crisis" on the Mexican border. His media troops never tire of showing little Latino girls with coloring books and cute little boys playing soccer on American taxpayers expense.

If Americans ever needed a talent for critical thinking, it is now during this Liberal propaganda firestorm.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171429 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you 'fabricated'(lied) because you're a whipped bytch dog. you can't hunt....just lay on the porch, judy.
we'll bring ya a bone to chew on.
go back to sleep.
Well, I've given some thought to your, "I PLANNED to get you pregnant, dear!" theory, and I've come to the conclusion that: You are so full of shit it's almost beyond quantifying... alternately: you're a woman and have no idea what he's thinking...

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171430 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
I had two sister's one time and when the second one finally got me into bed .. AWKward...
you lying sack of shyt.

the baby sitter twins don't count when you were 4.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171431 Jul 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i knew you would have to ask....
your flaccid piece of useless flesh has been that way forever, huh? so sad. explains a lot about you but still sad.
don't hate on the 'debil'. there might be some "hot" ass in hell......but there isn't any "good" ass there.

Lapeer, MI

#1171432 Jul 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
These anti-American morons never cease to amaze. Now Lily is quoting Al-Gore-Jazera!
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
You can't make this sh*t up!
Lily need to move to Tehran for sure! She will last about two weeks and after being busted for drinking and smoking her weed, stoned at the town square.
<quoted text>
lily is a little girl acting dress-up here on Topix.

Lapeer, MI

#1171433 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing that sets off the clueless baggers is the facts, they shun them at all cost. maybe you should take your millions and move to Israel and take Galt and Carol with your retarded ass. I would trust Al Jazerra far more than I would Fox lies.
Sheet, man...you'd trust anybody dragging a twenty dollar bill through your trailer park.

Lapeer, MI

#1171434 Jul 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
US and European airlines suspended flights to Israel's Ben Gurion airport after a rocket landed one mile (1.6km) away.
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ordered three US carriers that fly to Israel - Delta, United and US Airways - to halt flights for 24 hours.
Europe's aviation regulator is also urging airlines not to fly to Tel Aviv.
The suspension prompted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to ask the US to renew flights to Israel.
Mr Netanyahu asked US Secretary of State John Kerry for help lifting the FAA ban, which comes amidst heightened scrutiny over flights near conflict zones.
Earlier in the day, Israel's transportation ministry said: "Ben Gurion Airport is safe and completely guarded and there is no reason whatsoever that American companies would stop their flights and hand terror a prize."
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28427236
This is more disgusting behavior from the Anti-Semite-In-Chief.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171435 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>hire a hooker......and then you may not need to embarrass yourself by asking that question on a public forum.
geeeeez, boy!!!
I DO! I DID! I'M A BIG FAN SOMETIMES.... ONCE I EVEN HAD ANAL SEX WITH ONE WHILE I WAS TYPING AWAY TO YOU... she was hot! I remember she liked it when I called her, "Cruella"... OMIGAWD! I'd forgotten she liked to (play) whip my cock til it glowed like a radioactive animal near a nuclear power plant....

Lapeer, MI

#1171436 Jul 22, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
I HATE YOU!!!!
Stop looking in the mirror and it will get better.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1171437 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>don't hate on the 'debil'. there might be some "hot" ass in hell......but there isn't any "good" ass there.
any of it would be wasted on that eunuch...

there isn't any hell, either.

Lapeer, MI

#1171438 Jul 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Addressing reporters with Netanyahu at his side, U.N. chief Ban said: "My message to Israelis and Palestinians is the same: Stop fighting. Start talking. And take on the root causes of the conflict, so we are not back to the same situation in another six months or a year."
Kerry has said the United States would provide $47 million in humanitarian aid for the Gaza Strip. He plans to stay in Cairo until Wednesday morning but has no set departure date from the region.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/22/us-...
Kerry should retire to Gaza.

Wearing one of Magic Negro's Muslim get-ups with a Bulls Eye on its back.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171439 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>did a jewish girl gut your heart, debil?
Quite a substantial number of them as a matter of fact... until I finally figured out that it wasn't them I was obliged to please... plus, dude, they go WILD for big, floppy foreskins like mine... When I was a kid I used to hold the end closed and then pee into it. It's gigantic now... you could keep your purse in there...

Lapeer, MI

#1171440 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Can always count on you to take things out of context.
LOL. Can always count on you to never find the context.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171441 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO! I DID! I'M A BIG FAN SOMETIMES.... ONCE I EVEN HAD ANAL SEX WITH ONE WHILE I WAS TYPING AWAY TO YOU... she was hot! I remember she liked it when I called her, "Cruella"... OMIGAWD! I'd forgotten she liked to (play) whip my cock til it glowed like a radioactive animal near a nuclear power plant....
so.....you were in an ass crack both ways?

you da "man".

bwaahahhaahhahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr John-K 313,963
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr As pharts 32,915
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web