Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1169795 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I shouldn't feed senseless confusion or psychotic OCDing.
Bless her little heart.
I am done with the nonsense.
Duck and run. That's what you always do, clueless, when asked to provide proof of anything.

Tick Tock
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1169797 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that Reuters "started the rumor"? Give me just one example of a news story provided prior to the Fox News story. Just one. Tick Tock. Stop running away.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26961...

Dumbfk.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169798 Jul 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sillysinceforever"
You deny a Rueters report stated that 23 American's died as the result of Russian separatists missle attack on an unarmed civilian aircraft?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No. My claim is that Roxy got her information from Fox, not Reuters and she couldn't wait to be the first to post the misinformation on Topix. Fact is, Fox ran with the story first. If any of you rethugs can provide a link time dated prior to the Fox report, do it. Very simple. Put up or shut up.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169799 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that Reuters "started the rumor"? Give me just one example of a news story provided prior to the Fox News story. Just one. Tick Tock. Stop running away.
Ding dong goes your clock.

Your pleas for attention has ended.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1169800 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try, just try, to pay attention.
I NEVER said Reuters didn't say anything about 23 Americans being killed. You claimed that Reuters started the rumor and that is a lie. Fox ran with the story first. If you have proof that isn't true provide it. Pretty simple. Otherwise, I must assume you are just crazy.
Wrong as usual, dumbfk

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1169801 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck and run. That's what you always do, clueless, when asked to provide proof of anything.
Tick Tock
To quote someone else who responded to you on this topic. You were wrong; now STFU

Go away, shoo
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1169802 Jul 20, 2014
Ghost the dullard sock for sure:
Bard the Albanian wrote:
Paddyomalley sounds like a dullard.
IT IS ISRAELS LAND

Lillington, NC

#1169803 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. As soon as I saw "Wild Olive" I knew there was no sense in opening the link. The very reason these people are so fanatical is because all they have closed minds.
Now who has the closed mind that did not open the link ??? Am I missing something????

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1169804 Jul 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Senseless is running around with the goal posts. Her original claim was Reuter's never said 23 Americans were aboard.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1169805 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was a shocker. I don't think Carol went to the extreme of condemning people.
Dave clearly needs to go to the theology board with his proselyting
Roxlo has trouble admitting he ain't much of a Christian.

I condemned no one, I said you might be in for a surprise.

Funny how the Bible thumpers don't give a crap bout the teachings of Jesus.

Funny how they lie constantly here on Topix.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1169806 Jul 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sillysinceforever"
You deny a Rueters report stated that 23 American's died as the result of Russian separatists missle attack on an unarmed civilian aircraft?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You do realize that senseless' response to my links showing the Senate ratifying UN treaties was to claim I couldn't understand anything.

The woman is incorrigible

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1169807 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try, just try, to pay attention.
I NEVER said Reuters didn't say anything about 23 Americans being killed. You claimed that Reuters started the rumor and that is a lie. Fox ran with the story first. If you have proof that isn't true provide it. Pretty simple. Otherwise, I must assume you are just crazy.
oh dear...you actually think this asshole will admit to her lies...i spent a week trying to get her to admit her bullshit about teh Bundy ranch idiocy was false, she ended up running from that...

then there was the voter ID thing. she claimed voter Id would stop fraud and spent an entire day posting examples that clearly showed that voter ID at the poll would not have stopped one single case of voter fraud ever documented...and when confronted with that, the bitch ran again...

you are trying to get a dog that wont hunt to crawl out from under the porch...it ain't gonna happen.

proven liars like that wench do not change their spots, they just lie more an more...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1169808 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIE when you call it lie.
I posted what was coming over Reuter's. I did not have numerous intelligence services providing me with information as the admin did.
Your moral equivalence is totally idiot.
You posted it. It was not true. Was it a lie?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169809 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding dong goes your clock.
Your pleas for attention has ended.
Translation: Clueless (aka Roxy) can't back up her claim...as usual.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169810 Jul 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual, dumbfk
Your opinion is diddly squat. If you can provide proof do it. If not, crawl back under your rock.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169812 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote someone else who responded to you on this topic. You were wrong; now STFU
Go away, shoo
Typical Roxy. Can't back up her claims. Pretty simple...put up or shut up.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169813 Jul 20, 2014
IT IS ISRAELS LAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who has the closed mind that did not open the link ??? Am I missing something????
Opening one of your links would be like opening Pandora Box.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1169814 Jul 20, 2014
Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape and Murder

July 19, 2014

http://itccs.org/

Also here -

http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2014/07/...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169815 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Senseless is running around with the goal posts. Her original claim was Reuter's never said 23 Americans were aboard.
Liar.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1169816 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
His article was time stamped 10:28 EST, 17 July 2014. Fox's report was posted at 10:07 AM. Still batting zero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Patriot 11,057
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr silly rabbit 313,390
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr OrderPhartse 32,758
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 23 Worker 289
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Feb 21 waaasssuuup 258,484
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web