Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167326 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

Immigration is also split between party lines but the majority on both sides want reform and soon.
no...Conservatives want the border secured before any discussion of immigration reform.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167327 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

Never understood what economic liberal means.
therein lies the problem......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167328 Jul 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Invading Iraq was not a great moment in integrity.
Eliminating Iran's major enemy at the cost of 4500 killed and 100,000 wounded was not wise.
You lost both elections, 2008 and 2012 and now have buyers remorse?
Patrick has the political leadership acumen of Neville Chamberlain.

At Valley Forge, he would be crossing the Potomac in retreat beating foam in the icy waters.

He'd make a great he-she butler for Nancy Pelosi.

Lapeer, MI

#1167329 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
We're all aware of the threshold on which Iran is now sitting. Right?(Nod your head if you're a liberal.) Because if they can get away with playing cat and mouse with Kerry and Obama, Israel will not hesitate to take matters into their own hands.
And we're all aware of what could potentially happen if they do.
Right? Everyone on the same page? Liberals too?(Nod your head if you're a liberal.)
And now ISIS is becoming a potential national security threat with porous borders.
The world stage couldn't be more ripe for tensions building since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
The Boy Messiah is not just as useless as tits on a Boar but he's AWOL and proud of it.

But he plays a good game of pool at a Denver fundraiser!

Lapeer, MI

#1167330 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Attorney General, Eric Holder, said Sunday that the threat of undetectable explosives from Syria is “more frightening than anything” he has experienced in office. And the Wall Street Journal ran a front-page article Monday reporting that “the breadth of global instability now unfolding hasn’t been seen since the late 1970s” and that “U.S. global power seems increasingly tenuous.”
Civil wars in Iraq and Syria, hostilities between Israel and the Palestinians, an electoral crisis in Afghanistan, tension with Russia over Ukraine, floundering nuclear negotiations with Iran and renewed Chinese expansionism plus the current crisis on the United States’ Southern border.
But the president’s press secretary, Josh Earnest, today claimed Obama was bringing “tranquility” to the globe.
Does that translate to liberals "sooooo...no worries"? Just curious.
Bowe Bergdahl and the Magic Negro are Soul Brothers.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1167331 Jul 15, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
You see yet, Tickers? You see how it works? It'd be hard to take the moral high ground from an immoral man, wouldn't it?.... Pretty soon you won't even be able to respond to me without being accused of fomenting the problem.... you see how it works, honey? Really?... Gosh, for a self-educated man I DO seem to be able to cause you quite a few problems, don't I? Honey... I don't NEED to haunt you, do I? After this you'll do a good enough job of haunting yourself as the fat little intellectual failure you is...
"silly"
You must be in hog heaven, "pudlessOimagag" made your day. He slurred and demeaned each branch of the US Military, your kind of loser. You should advise it that he should make sure in his every post he lies about the police.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#1167332 Jul 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama plans to grant citizenship to all aliens, legal and illegal, prior to the 2016 elections....by Imperial decree....
The Traitor-In-Chief has said that the "majority" of illegals would be returned home but he lies like he has about so much else during his reign of stupidity.

Here in Michigan, he's been trying to quietly remove the illegals from the border areas and up to Vassar, Michigan. Local residents went ballistic when they found out and began demonstrating. I found it very curious to hear a press release from the planned detention center - a private entity that is experienced in resettling aliens. he Press Release said something vague about how critically necessary it was to resettle these children into Foster Care Homes. Yep. That's the term they used. "Foster Care Homes".

The Traitor-In-Chief is sliding along on his snake-belly once again, folks

Lapeer, MI

#1167333 Jul 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestinians are victims of their own stupidity, nothing else.....
and they will get their butts kicked once again, unless Obama commits the US military to fight against Israel....
Which is a *REAL* possibility - with Iran's help.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167334 Jul 15, 2014
Poggy Amodad wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is informed by the main stream media. What do you expect?
lol! As opposed to reich wing opinion sites son?

Lapeer, MI

#1167335 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Republicans are questioning career politicians even in their own party.
Most Democrats would 'ordain' lifelong career politicians like Pelosi and Reid if given a choice.
Conservatives, independents and libertarians alike would vote for a Rand Paul if he was able to deliver the right message in 2016. Anyone with the right message is what we ALL need about now.
I'm just hoping the growing tensions on the world stage won't erupt before then and our vulnerability - both economically and security-wise - remains intact until then.
2-1/2 years can seem like a blink of an eye or an eternity depending on how good or how bad things are in the present.
Try to imagine for a second here if global conflict erupted right now with China and Russia pitted against Valerie's Gardener Boy.

It makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? Putin and the Red Army punking Larry Sinclair's Toy Boy from Chicago.

Lapeer, MI

#1167336 Jul 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It means we are related to plants?
" In land plants, the zygote is formed within a chamber called the archegonium. In seedless plants, the archegonium is usually flask-shaped, with a long hollow neck through which the sperm cell enters. As the zygote divides and grows, it does so inside the archegonium. With onset of the first cellular divisions, an animal zygote transforms into a morula, or a mass of cells." (Wiki)
Wow. If you and a carrot had a race, the carrot would win hands down.

Get a GED at least, girl.

Lapeer, MI

#1167337 Jul 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have absolutely no idea what any of that means, do you?
so sad....
at the next Super Bowl we should just have a caged parrot squawk the national anthem.
Try getting relevant here, boy.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1167338 Jul 15, 2014
Poggy Amodad wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is informed by the main stream media. What do you expect?
Whr was our arm forss on 9/11/2001?
Th U.S. is in another country protkting us
from what?
Th U.S. is in another country bothring thm.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167339 Jul 15, 2014
Log for future reference:

When reich wingers get out of control, bring on their Kryptonite... aka Obama...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167340 Jul 15, 2014
Flushing a toilet 101.

When flushing a toilet, make sure there are no reich wingers floating around. Failure to heed this warning will result in a failure to pass anything through resulting in a severe back flow and crap for everyone else...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1167341 Jul 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no...Conservatives want the border secured before any discussion of immigration reform.....
Lt th truth b known.
All th y r is talk.
Kontrol, control, control.
3r worl kountrys?
Mxiko ity looks klnr than Nw York.
(You tub).
What rktktur.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167342 Jul 15, 2014
Never have a conservative around when eating.

Failure to do so will likely cause a bloating and a higher gas cost resulting in pain and agony for the average American...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167343 Jul 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Traitor-In-Chief has said that the "majority" of illegals would be returned home but he lies like he has about so much else during his reign of stupidity.
Here in Michigan, he's been trying to quietly remove the illegals from the border areas and up to Vassar, Michigan. Local residents went ballistic when they found out and began demonstrating. I found it very curious to hear a press release from the planned detention center - a private entity that is experienced in resettling aliens. he Press Release said something vague about how critically necessary it was to resettle these children into Foster Care Homes. Yep. That's the term they used. "Foster Care Homes".
The Traitor-In-Chief is sliding along on his snake-belly once again, folks
Obama is relying on the help of "faith-based organizations".....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167344 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby's heart begins to beat 18 days from conception. By 21 days, the heart is pumping blood through a closed circulatory system.
Brainwaves can be detected at 6 weeks from conception. Fingerprints have formed by 14 weeks from conception.
Night.
You failed to mention that brainwaves for baggers is still an on going event.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1167345 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to imagine for a second here if global conflict erupted right now with China and Russia pitted against Valerie's Gardener Boy.
It makes your blood run cold, doesn't it? Putin and the Red Army punking Larry Sinclair's Toy Boy from Chicago.
You apparently haven't noticed Obama's clever diplomacy triumphed over Putin's chest beating in the Ukraine. Morons like you prefer childish bluster to intellectual problem solving.
If you feel safer protected by the Red Army than the U.S. military, move there traitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 27,337
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr CunningLinguist 227,361
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr snod grass 200,933
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••