Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394829 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#1169104 Jul 19, 2014
Once again Obama was upstage by a woman, as usual he look weak/hesitant while his U.N. Ambassador Power was precise and clear who must/could end this war ‘ Russia!!
WAKE UP VOTERS

Lillington, NC

#1169105 Jul 19, 2014
And one last note

There are several instances in scriptures where religious leaders inserted themselves to the governmental politics of the day. It isn’t unheard of and it is certainly Biblical.

What if Moses had your attitude and ignored the position God had placed him in POLTICALLY and chose not to address Pharaoh and lead the Israelites out of Egypt?
What would have happened? A WHOLE NATION, LOST.

What if Joseph had your attitude and ignored the position God had placed him in POLITICALLY and chose not to save the Hebrews and Egyptians from starvation and famine? A WHOLE NATION, LOST.

Remember Queen Esther? She wasn’t very political. AT ALL. She didn’t want to be involved and was rather repulsed by the idea. She was terrified, but she knew that blood of many innocent people would be on her if she DIDN’T speak out….and had she not had the courage and wisdom to speak truth to power to protect her people, they would have all perished. A WHOLE NATION, LOST.

Do you see a pattern here?

God allowed Esther to be there “for such a time as this”….and God has allowed us to HERE “for such a times as this”…. Will you have the courage of Esther, Moses, Joseph, and countless other Biblical examples and help save a nation, or will you continue to misuse the word of God as an excuse to stick your head in the sand and go on with your blissful life? You are not being asked to put your life on the line like Moses, Joseph or Esther. You are ONLY being asked to VOTE. What excuse have you now?

“If Christians would vote their duty to God at the polls, they would carry every election, and do it with ease. Their prodigious power would be quickly realized and recognized, and afterward there would be no unclean candidates upon any ticket, and graft would cease. If the Christians of America could be persuaded to vote God and a clean ticket, it would bring about a moral revolution that would be incalculably beneficent. It would save the country.”
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169106 Jul 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Working out my many socks this morning and judging up a storm.
Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! !!
You go girl.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169107 Jul 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I like it a lot myself. Thought it up a few minutes ago. It suits me well. Glad we agree.
You know that's funny because when I first saw that I immediately thought of you. Being proud of your stupidity is a first start. Congratulations.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1169108 Jul 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You go girl.
I always do! I'm here 24/7, lurking, spamming, trolling and judging. Count on it!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169109 Jul 19, 2014
TSM wrote:
Once again Obama was upstage by a woman, as usual he look weak/hesitant while his U.N. Ambassador Power was precise and clear who must/could end this war ‘ Russia!!
Is there any form of intelligent life in Texas?
WAKE UP VOTERS

Lillington, NC

#1169110 Jul 19, 2014
Washington did not believe in the modern humanist view that religion must be absolutely
separate from government and politics. He believed that civil government cannot succeed
without recognition of God and obedience to the Bible.
When he was asked to take command of the Continental Army, Washington would only
accept the job on the condition that congress appoint and finance chaplains for his troops.
He knew that his army could not succeed without divine guidance. While Commander-
In-Chief of the Continental Army, Washington issued this order,“The General requires
and expects of all officers and soldiers…a punctual attendance on divine service, to
implore the blessings of Heaven on the means used for our safety and defence.”
Washington sometimes even conducted religious services in the army himself.
Washington’s statement that,“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God
and the Bible” is just as true today as it was in his day.
http://www.victorybaptist.us/sermons/The-Chri...
WAKE UP VOTERS

Lillington, NC

#1169111 Jul 19, 2014
The exchange between the US and Russian presidents was picked up by microphone without either leader apparently knowing.

Mr Medvedev, who steps down in May, said he would pass on Mr Obama's message to his successor Vladimir Putin, according to an audio recording of comments the two leaders made during a meeting in Seoul, South Korea.

Mr Obama says: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Mr Medvedev replies: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you …"

Mr Obama retorts: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1169112 Jul 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that 5 dollars is really appreciated? Dumbazz.
You shouldn't judge someone else's 10% based on your pathetic welfare payments slick. You're a deadbeat and haven't had a fin since you stole it out of your grandmothers purse while she was off entertaining a customer, "down the hall", as she told you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1169114 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
There--fixed it. That sounds like a post a rational person would make.
LOL

just wait until Limbaugh hears that one. shortly thereafter one of you nutjobs will be accusing Obama of putting dead bodies on a plane.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1169115 Jul 19, 2014
Researchers: Children exposed to religion have difficulty distinguishing fact from fiction

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/18/researc...

a couple of you freaks need to have a serious discussion with your abusive parents.
Patrick

United States

#1169116 Jul 19, 2014
WAKE UP VOTERS wrote:
God .. goes….
Troll?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169117 Jul 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do! I'm here 24/7, lurking, spamming, trolling and judging. Count on it!!
I'm curious Mr. Waxman what would possess a person to be that insecure and childish? I seldom ever even look at them and I'm sure most posters don't either. Are you under some type of physiology care? Do you feel as though you are trying to break out of that shell of a man that you have been forced to endure? Could it been some type of fight between your feminine side and your masculine side? Is it because of the embarrassment when you are forced out of your moms basement and people see you wearing your 40 double D bra? In any event I wish you well.
Patrick

United States

#1169118 Jul 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Researchers: Children exposed to religion have difficulty distinguishing fact from fiction
a couple of you freaks need to have a serious discussion with your abusive parents.
A study

or

a representative study?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169120 Jul 19, 2014
physiognomy

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169121 Jul 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
just wait until Limbaugh hears that one. shortly thereafter one of you nutjobs will be accusing Obama of putting dead bodies on a plane.
The propaganda wars between Ukraine and Russia are going strong. The rebel was NOT up to the task. It will be a while before we know if ever exactly what happened.

Fear it will be another one of those where an investigation is demanded and drags on forever.
Than some moron will call it a "conspiracy theory". You know how it goes.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1169122 Jul 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He did, didn't he?

Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter love Putin. Limbaugh thinks “Vladimir Putin ought to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize,” Matt Drudge thinks Putin is the leader of the free world…If these people think so than so do I !!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!!!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169123 Jul 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
You are a freak, Sonic.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1169124 Jul 19, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't judge someone else's 10% based on your pathetic welfare payments slick. You're a deadbeat and haven't had a fin since you stole it out of your grandmothers purse while she was off entertaining a customer, "down the hall", as she told you.
Your auto-biography is of little interest to me or most any normal person.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1169125 Jul 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
You believe what you read in the rawstory funny papers? You shouldn't be calling anyone names, pally. You're a true whacko. I bet you read the Huffington Post and Mother FKing Jones for the inside stories, eh. Imbeciles like you write them, so no wonder you think you have solid info. You are proof that half the population have sub 100 IQs. I find anything below 110 distressing, and below 100 is retard. Don't argue fool, you gave rawstory for your source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr ChristineM 255,503
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Earthling-1 9,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Brian_G 311,325
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web