Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405392 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1168795 Jul 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo you are a drag queen????
Ghost all excited now he thinks he found someone else like himself.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168796 Jul 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if FedEx accepts a package from a business engaged in marijuana sales, then they are knowingly committing a felony.....
so is any credit card company that processes charges known to be for marijuana sales....
if you think you can change federal law, go for it....
but even Governor Moonbeam sees the danger in legalizing marijuana.....
From what I understand it wasn't marijuana; it was prescription drugs sold online
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168797 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If FEDEX gets prosecuted for transporting illegal drugs, Magic Negro will sign an Executive Order letting them slide.
Kings can do that.
It was prescription drugs you fking moran
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168798 Jul 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt eats healthy, but doesn't presume to tell others what to eat (even Realslime with his bacon).....
but Galt really objects to paying for a high-tech grocery cart for idiots who can't read labels....
If the Federal Govt is paying for lunches then they have the right to control the menu. If you want your kid to eat pizza and baloney sandwiches with twinkies and coke, make them the damn lunch yourself.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168800 Jul 18, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You may have a point. Does it really make "pdumb" look smart when he offers nothing when he posts. He has some standbys;
You are moron and always will be
You are an idiot and always will be
You are stoopid and always will be
I would guess most on this thread would say he is posting to you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
What's one more childish post from our resident retard? I notice he along with most on here has your number. How was your day asking "You want fries with that".. lMAO
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168801 Jul 18, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Liar say what? When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? Next simmer? Some summer? Never?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Obsess on numbnut [Singular].
In The Right

United States

#1168802 Jul 18, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost all excited now he thinks he found someone else like himself.
Were you here when the moron called for conservatives to be executed?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168803 Jul 18, 2014
Baseball Trivia wrote:
<quoted text> Who has hit the most home run balls, answer Barry Bonds .. Who has been hit in the chin with the most balls, answer: Grey Goose
Wrong Bubba...YOO mama.
In The Right

United States

#1168804 Jul 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Federal Govt is paying for lunches then they have the right to control the menu. If you want your kid to eat pizza and baloney sandwiches with twinkies and coke, make them the damn lunch yourself.
Where does the ¨Federal Govt¨ get their money, eh, Einstein?
In The Right

United States

#1168805 Jul 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more childish post from our resident retard?
Nothing, so you can relax. No one is trying to have you banned.
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168806 Jul 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still the same squirrel you liberals were told to chase the last time.
If he's hurting republicans on purpose, Soros is paying him big money.
Can say with a fair amount of confidence, the squirrel theory is accurate.
ah a conspiracy theory :-)

Akin seems to have it in for his fellow republicans.
Word!
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1168807 Jul 18, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you here when the moron called for conservatives to be executed?
No, but it does not surprise me that the idiot Ghost would say something so pathetic. People like him are full of hate and sickness.
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168808 Jul 18, 2014
Side Bar:

Why did this tea bagger choose Now to come out and hurt the Republicans?

Republicans are upset that he should emerge now, go on MSNBC's "The Daily Rundown" this past Thursday.

"Two years after he lost his 2012 Senate campaign, former Missouri Republican congressman Todd Akin still can't stop talking about rape.

Appearing on MSNBC's "The Daily Rundown"
on Thursday,:-)
Akin sought yet again to explain the infamous comments about rape that roiled his bid to oust Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.).
In a 2012 interview, Akin said, "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.".......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168809 Jul 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you (or rather the slug that you copied) think that this was an "epic goof" by Putin, rather than a carefully calculated message further testing Obama.....
who has already flunked the exam......
Putin is KGB and always has been, and Obama is no match.....
Wishful Thinkers, those Starry-Eyed Pollyannas from Fairy Tales, have been around forever.

sonic is just one of them hoping that the Magic Negro is just playing stupid and will somehow wake up tomorrow morning and start kicking ass for Progressive causes.

...Putin will drop to his knees and beg forgiveness from Magic Negro, Blah, Blah, Blah....

...the American economy will just explode into fantastic growth because of something the Magic Negro did....

Hee, Hee.

sonic has his fingers crossed and keeps a photo of the Magic Negro beneath his pillow each night.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168810 Jul 18, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from you fatty
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168812 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
It was prescription drugs you fking moran
FedEx = slow news day...
Gaza and the Malaysian Airliner major news
In The Right

United States

#1168813 Jul 18, 2014
Another catastrophic event pulls attention off illegal immigrants and onto the Ukraine, Russia and Putin. Obama catches another lucky break.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168814 Jul 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Meanwhile in Detroit, they are protesting having to pay their water bills
Free Water is a human right. The U.N. says so.

So where's mine?
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168815 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Probably; this is why marijuana should be legalized nationally; state by state anything; gay marriage, gun laws, abortion, drugs are a big problem.
I don't think that FedEx should be liable for what people ship. that's just nonsense.
Not too certain Pot in candy form, sold to everyone is great idea.

Plato in "The Republic" has some insight into the failings of democratic states.
Worth a read.
the DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1168816 Jul 18, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from you, sweetie, I been to East Hartford more times than you can count... lotta cheap whores though?... First girl I ever saw with her pubes razored into the shape of a heart was in East Hartford... Mynx? No... that wasn't it... ah , I don't remember.... she was a brunette though, I remember that... say... why haven't you dealt with the strip clubs yet, sanctimonious as you is?... ohhhhhh you HAVE dealt with them haven't you, sweetie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min ChristineM 256,067
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web