Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396356 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167907 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotes about Iraq on the campaign trail were accurate.
2010: Biden on CNN with Larry King:”I think it’s going to be one of the great achievements of this administration.”
2011: Obama to troops at Fort Bragg, North Carolina:“We’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq.”
You can look them up yourself given the references.
It is humanitarian to make sure children are being fed until they can be sent back home. You are paying attention to how many democrats and blacks are angry about this situation too?
Staying here without their parents, having nowhere to live, sleeping on floors and being tossed around like footballs isn't humanitarian.
lol! You and quotes son.... it's clear you do lie to make your political case!
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167908 Jul 16, 2014
Man to man, Tickers, you've kinda been askin' for it... your problem is, when you "read" me you're kinda usin' your own metric to "see" me... that would be the wrong metric to use...
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167909 Jul 16, 2014
Do you reckon it's that simple, y'all?...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/world/middl...
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167910 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wiping your butt with your panties and the septic system won't get clogged, idiot.
Ever hear of Toilet Paper?
Wait.....you *DO* have indoor plumbing, right?
Uh oh, Tickers,the dogs have picked up your scent...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1167911 Jul 16, 2014
Here's something else you might want to read, Galt.

"The climate of fear that has poisoned our schools: Ousted teacher exposes the tyranny of liberalism that has betrayed a generation of children"

http://www.educationnews.org/ednews_today/103...

Or this:

"Liberal bias has tainted schools"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/...

We'd all like to think it's not as bad as it really is. But reality these days really sucks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167912 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we be worried about your grasp on reality?
Or are you a paid troll on Soros' dime? I'm beginning to suspect this is the case.
Even hard left liberals can't really think half the things you post and expect to be taken seriously. Not that you're taken seriously...but seriously...are you just kooky or a paid troll?
Didn't you lie on a quote son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167913 Jul 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the part about Obama's numbers surpassing that of Repubicans. That is called winning.
lol! It can also be called denial!

Orlando, FL

#1167914 Jul 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who care stay instead of dropping out...long ago in a different time....
Yes, long ago in a different time, adults acted like adults and cared about the welfare and education of children.

Liberals don't know the difference between adults and children and can't figure out which one they're supposed to act like. So the children run the show.
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167915 Jul 16, 2014
I kind of get it though, you're measuring your own "worth" by the number next to your name, like a bank account... it's kind of hard to avoid turning it into some kind of a race, ain't it, especially in THIS ridiculous society... but what you're overlooking is that the concept of "competition" is YOUR albatross, not mine... I just ASSUME I started out MILES ahead of you and after that it's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.... I don't CARE if I "win" anything, I'm only here to ensure that you never do...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167916 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotes about Iraq on the campaign trail were accurate.
2010: Biden on CNN with Larry King:”I think it’s going to be one of the great achievements of this administration.”
2011: Obama to troops at Fort Bragg, North Carolina:“We’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq.”
You can look them up yourself given the references.
It is humanitarian to make sure children are being fed until they can be sent back home. You are paying attention to how many democrats and blacks are angry about this situation too?
Staying here without their parents, having nowhere to live, sleeping on floors and being tossed around like footballs isn't humanitarian.
I was watching MGHZ TV this morning and saw a Nicaraguan women telling a reporter she's been in this country illegally for 8 years now in Washington State. Wow!, I thought. Where in the hell is the INS? A reporter can find her! I would assume she's not paying Income Taxes.

The woman said she decided that Magic Negro is soft on illegal immigration so she called her 15 year old son and told him to come on up to Washington. So he did. They showed him on TV!

IT"S *THAT* EASY, FOLKS!!!!

Impeach the bas turd now.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1167917 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the rule in the liberal power grabbing game? Pick one person and make them represent an entire segment of the population?
Does Todd Akin ring a bell?
so sad you are so out of the loop of reality...
how many other GOPers said similar things leading to the disasterous last election cycle for them?> and the upcoming one not looking any better as they haven't changed a thing....
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167918 Jul 16, 2014
j rocker wrote:
<quoted text> You're talking about raising the debt at rapid speed ,why would you call that winning ,unless your on the Government dole. Deadbeat
Because otherwise someone would need to be held accountable for the dual failures of Iraq and Afghanistan... duh...

Lapeer, MI

#1167919 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we be worried about your grasp on reality?
Or are you a paid troll on Soros' dime? I'm beginning to suspect this is the case.
Even hard left liberals can't really think half the things you post and expect to be taken seriously. Not that you're taken seriously...but seriously...are you just kooky or a paid troll?
lily's reality is partly poured out from a bottle. The rest is the result of a screwed up childhood.
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167920 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Here's something else you might want to read, Galt.
"The climate of fear that has poisoned our schools: Ousted teacher exposes the tyranny of liberalism that has betrayed a generation of children"
http://www.educationnews.org/ednews_today/103...
Or this:
"Liberal bias has tainted schools"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/...
We'd all like to think it's not as bad as it really is. But reality these days really sucks.
You didn't say whether you liked my picture, carol? Did you like it? I took it just for you...
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167921 Jul 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, long ago in a different time, adults acted like adults and cared about the welfare and education of children.
Liberals don't know the difference between adults and children and can't figure out which one they're supposed to act like. So the children run the show.
carol... did you like the picture?...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1167922 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wiping your butt with your panties and the septic system won't get clogged, idiot.
Ever hear of Toilet Paper?
Wait.....you *DO* have indoor plumbing, right?
at the northern home in winter the old throne is still my favorite...best wallpaper of any bathroom ever. but yes indoor plumbing. no plumbign needed for a compost toilet, though...

why would you waste water to flush your shit down pipes? are you stupid? water is our most precious resource.

Orlando, FL

#1167923 Jul 16, 2014
It just can't be coincidence that every time there's a crisis and a reason to criticize this administration, another crisis suddenly follows.

Can it?

We went from the VA scandal, to ISIS and now the immigrant children in less than a month's time.

We can't spend more than a week on any one crisis at a time before another one takes its place.

Seems a little too suspicious to just be coincidental to me.

Lapeer, MI

#1167924 Jul 16, 2014
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and skim it again, the whole THING is an advertisement for poverty and humility and love... that's probably why you missed it, it's sort of the OPPOSITE of the religion you practice...
So Debil is now a Biblical authority.

How heartwarming is that?!!

Hell, you don't even know how to use a Hobokien phone book:-)

Orlando, FL

#1167925 Jul 16, 2014
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
carol... did you like the picture?...
Already responded. Try and keep up.

It's like having a conversation. Sometimes you have to stop talking and listen.
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167926 Jul 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>at the northern home in winter the old throne is still my favorite...best wallpaper of any bathroom ever. but yes indoor plumbing. no plumbign needed for a compost toilet, though...
why would you waste water to flush your shit down pipes? are you stupid? water is our most precious resource.
Well, it certainly ain't the kids, is it, Tickers?... with their cute l'il spankable bottoms...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Thinking 255,545
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Into The Night 9,887
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr ThomasA 311,360
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web