Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403353 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1167766 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilt ridden?
Peppercorns--Makes about as much sense as what you are posting
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1167767 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally unoriginal, incoherent, and grade school level....better luck next time.
Been a bad week for republicans?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167768 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppercorns--Makes about as much sense as what you are posting
Why would anyone waste good sense on an idiot like you. Hey unicorn man you wanted to play..Soo quit your whining crybaby.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167769 Jul 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect it will get much worse before it gets better for that do nothing bunch.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167770 Jul 16, 2014
Democrats now have left the planet again.

Harry Reid says:

"The borders are secure!"

Anyone that votes for a Democrat is a moron.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1167771 Jul 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but keep chasing your unicorns

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1167772 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone waste good sense on an idiot like you. Hey unicorn man you wanted to play..Soo quit your whining crybaby.
Oh come on, Ghost, you never had good sense to waste.

You are all *grr* because no one takes your insults seriously.

You are the unicorn man making silly predictions.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167773 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are all aware that you are held in such high esteem?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167774 Jul 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Democrats now have left the planet again.
Harry Reid says:
"The borders are secure!"
Anyone that votes for a Democrat is a moron.
At last a subject that you are all too familiar with.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1167775 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but keep chasing your unicorns
lol! Keep saying that to yourself son...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167776 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one that talks to me civil I will do likewise. I found out long ago that trying to communicate with most all on here is a real lesson in futility. It generally always boils down to who can insult who the most. You are basically a phony and pretender, and few if any do your words carry any weight.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1167779 Jul 16, 2014
"The borders are secure!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167780 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
At last a subject that you are all too familiar with.
Liars & morons? Yes, I am familiar with the type of person you are 87 year old scumbag.

You finally posted a truthful statement!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167781 Jul 16, 2014
Only 28% approve of the way the Teleprompter Stooge is handling the border. The leftwing loons of course!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1167782 Jul 16, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Here you go liberal dupes and liars:
A NEW INTELLIGENCE assessment concludes that misperceptions about US immigration policy — and not Central American violence — are fueling the surge of thousands of children illegally crossing the Mexican border.
I can certainly see why you didn't provide your source...Breitbart. One thing we all know by now is not to believe anything Breitbart claims to have received via a "leak".

That said, perhaps violence isn't the "principal driving factor" but that is not to say that violence isn't a big factor. Desperate circumstances is what makes these people fall victim to the lies of the Univision, etc.

"HOUSTON, Texas—An elite, law-enforcement sensitive El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC) intel report from July 7, 2014 was LEAKED to Breitbart Texas and reveals that homicide rates in Central America suggest violence is likely not the primary cause of the surge of thousands of unaccompanied minors and incomplete family units illegally entering the United States.

The EPIC report indicates that the belief among the illegal immigrants that they would receive permisos and be allowed to stay was the driving factor in their choices to come to the United States and that the crisis will continue until 'misperceptions' about U.S. immigration benefits were no longer prevalent . The report also states that the migrants cited UNIVISION and other other outlets as having shaped their views on U.S. immigration policy"

(The EPIC report actually says: "These misconceptions are likely fueled by human smugglers, Central American media--providing deliberate, errant, or unwitting reporting to migrants on the Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA) memorandum and conprehensive immigration policy.) In typical Breitbart fashion, they left out that little tidbit.

The EPIC report does however, prove that this mass immigration has nothing to do with Obama's policies. It has to do with "deliberate, errant, or unwitting reporting to migrants on DACA. It wouldn't surprise me in the leastl to discover that these media sources are funded by reich wingers. Republicans will do anything to cause a crisis and then blame it on Obama's policies.

As the EPIC report shows, the principal driving force behind the current crisis are the lies being spread about DACA, not DACA itself.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1167784 Jul 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
Logically, the people that celebrated the Hobby Lobby victory to protect "unborn" children should be the same ones welcoming "born" children into the protection of this country.
Very good point. They want to overpopulate the world as long as it doesn't affect them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167785 Jul 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
My Last White House Iftar with President Bush
I thanked President Bush in my mind. Only he would have the courage to have the Azan performed so loud and clear in the White House. I was also informed that President Bush had officially placed a copy of the Holy Qur’an in the official library of the White House. The Qur’an will be in the library as a permanent addition.
http://www.muslimsforamerica.us/seeme/my-last...
don't even try to make excuses.
Throwing a bone to Muslim terrorists is a cheap insurance policy.

Hey, I just love the NAACP, too, Trayvon!(gonna leave my house alone, eh?)
Nostrlis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167786 Jul 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
House Republicans, who fervently pound the podium against the deficit, didn't blink last Friday at passing a massive $287 BILLION Big Business Tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.
The bill will not help middle and lower class Americans in any way shape or form.
The bill must still pass through the Democratic controlled Senate. Democrats being the party for the American people will most likely come up with a compromise. President Obama can veto the bill (if the senate democrats don't kill it) as he signed the "pay as you go" bill the republicans have conveniently forgot about.
When it comes to money for our Veterans and the working poor Republicans refuse to possibly add to the deficit, that would be wrong.
When it comes to Tax Breaks for Big Businesses, Republicans can TOTALLY vote yes.
Good to know our Republican-controlled House of Reps. has its priorities in order.
Hey there Kommie Karl the lying DemoKrat.

In the typical of a weasel b*stard DemoKrat you forgot to provide a source so I checked:

- 30 DemoKrats voted for it azz*awhole.

- The goal of the bill is to create jobs, not give money to rich people like DemoKrats do, azz*awhole.

Next time, post your commie source, DemoKrat moron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167787 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic came out of the closet. He now blatantly cites extreme left wing sources exclusively.
sonic is easily bought.

If John Wayne Gacy told sonic he loved gays, sonic would follow him like a puppy all the way to Gacy's Chicago home and cook him dinner.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1167788 Jul 16, 2014
New Jersey Cops On High Alert As 'Bloods' Gang Threaten To Kill More Officers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 min 2all 9,986
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 255,937
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,487
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 22 Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web