Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420067 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1167748 Jul 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pointing out the flawed character of a right wing racist is radical?
then i'm radical a lot.
I simply stated where the quote came from.

The rest is all you. No one knows who he is and that shows how little relevance he has.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167749 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, stupid.
No one that matters gives a f**k about your pre-DICK-shins.
All Ghost has is his unicorns. Can't he have those?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167750 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
Where are those azzholes that were claiming Obama had Putin and Russia in check?
Obama just told the world that Russia and Putin were ignoring him...and he is real mad! LMAO!
That would be the idiot version.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167751 Jul 16, 2014
White House Concluded Border Crisis a PR Problem Which Should Not Hinder Further Executive Action
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167752 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, stupid.
No one that matters gives a f**k about your pre-DICK-shins.
I realize that this is the only place that a fat wimpie azz crybaby like you can pretend to be a man. So I will allow you to play like a grown up. Barney.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1167753 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
Where are those azzholes that were claiming Obama had Putin and Russia in check?
Obama just told the world that Russia and Putin were ignoring him...and he is real mad! LMAO!
Wrong again. Ukraine ceasefire: Russia withdraws use of troops. Only right wing morons don't see diplomacy and sanctions as a tool to control Putin.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-ceasefir...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1167754 Jul 16, 2014
Logically, the people that celebrated the Hobby Lobby victory to protect "unborn" children should be the same ones welcoming "born" children into the protection of this country.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167755 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
All Ghost has is his unicorns. Can't he have those?
I'm betting you already have a couple broken off in your fat azz.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167756 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are off on your own topic? Okay, I will ignore your shiny balls then.
You mean those two balls that are hanging from your chin?

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167757 Jul 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Ukraine ceasefire: Russia withdraws use of troops. Only right wing morons don't see diplomacy and sanctions as a tool to control Putin.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-ceasefir...
"The quick vote comes a day after Putin asked lawmakers to rescind his earlier request for permission to use troops in Ukraine. He said that his move is intended to help support peace process in Ukraine, which began Friday with a weeklong ceasefire.

The vote came as NATO foreign ministers gathered in Brussels, warning that more sanctions were possible and considering ways to bolster Ukraine's military.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel told lawmakers Wednesday that Putin's move to rescind the permission for using military force in Ukraine was an "important psychological point," but that progress toward a solution remains slow and EU is still prepared to increase sanctions.

Merkel, who is set to have a phone call with Putin, French President Francois Hollande and Poroshenko later in the day, said the EU will do everything possible to help find a diplomatic resolution, but added that "if nothing else helps, sanctions could return to the daily agenda, and this time at the third level."

When Merkel speaks....Putin listens

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167758 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those two balls that are hanging from your chin?
That was totally unoriginal, incoherent, and grade school level....better luck next time.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167759 Jul 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
Logically, the people that celebrated the Hobby Lobby victory to protect "unborn" children should be the same ones welcoming "born" children into the protection of this country.
But that only be true if their concern was genuine, and we all know everything the right does is political. Wars, the poor, Women, Immigrants, Homosexuals, equal pay, minimum wage, healthcare, the list is long and ugly. They are on the wrong side of all of these.
Bow Bugdoll

United States

#1167760 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the idiot version.
Yes, you're right. Russia is ignoring the idiot.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#1167761 Jul 16, 2014
House Republicans, who fervently pound the podium against the deficit, didn't blink last Friday at passing a massive $287 BILLION Big Business Tax cut measure with no effort to pay for or offset that amount.

The bill will not help middle and lower class Americans in any way shape or form.

The bill must still pass through the Democratic controlled Senate. Democrats being the party for the American people will most likely come up with a compromise. President Obama can veto the bill (if the senate democrats don't kill it) as he signed the "pay as you go" bill the republicans have conveniently forgot about.

When it comes to money for our Veterans and the working poor Republicans refuse to possibly add to the deficit, that would be wrong.

When it comes to Tax Breaks for Big Businesses, Republicans can TOTALLY vote yes.

Good to know our Republican-controlled House of Reps. has its priorities in order.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167762 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally unoriginal, incoherent, and grade school level....better luck next time.
Guilt ridden?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167763 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right. Russia is ignoring the idiot.
Ahh, don't be so hard on the Russians, I'm sure there has to be a couple of them that don't think you are an idiot.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167765 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you already have a couple broken off in your fat azz.
Grey continues his incoherent mumblings.

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Location hidden

#1167766 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilt ridden?
Peppercorns--Makes about as much sense as what you are posting
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1167767 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a bad week for republicans?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167768 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppercorns--Makes about as much sense as what you are posting
Why would anyone waste good sense on an idiot like you. Hey unicorn man you wanted to play..Soo quit your whining crybaby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 256,602
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 44 min BUZZFEED fan 10,066
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr ThomasA 311,628
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web