Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783462 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1168283 Jul 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG that Jake Tapper is a fkn moron; he asked if anyone was looting at the plane crash site.
Keeps asking the same question over and over again ; who did it? Americans have an obsession with expecting instantaneous answers.
We used to expect them. Now we have a fleeting wish of ever getting one.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168284 Jul 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Keys are already full of gays. Prices are high and so are wages. Go to a bar and pay $12-$15 for a beer or drink. Have friends who go down and work there.
A few years back, a straight couple was refused accommodations at a hotel in the Keys. They were insulted and told to leave. They sued and won.

It is amazing that as low as the gay population percentage is, the high amount of damage they can do because of their stacked presence inside the Liberal Media.

There is a small gay enclave up here in S.W. Michigan that people snicker about. Every mailbox has a rainbow on it and Lisp is the common language. A friend of mine just happened to be passing through when his wife saw a sign saying something about "Art". Click! They just had to stop.

It was a Gay Art Studio. My friend smiled to himself but, hey, the wife wants her art! When they entered, they found the walls lined with men's buttocks. There were photos of hands wrapped around penises, Tongues licking buttocks, congo lines of naked men slamming each other. It was really stomach-turning stuff. They were into the car and out of there in a flash.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168285 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing you post sounds familiar to normal people.
Define normal for us, MJ:-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168286 Jul 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It couldn't really be a ranch since there was no livestock raised on it...dumb Dumbya could be trusted with milking a bull.
I guess you'll have to quit calling yourself a teacher.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1168287 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
"Bull", wasn't that Jeff Guckert's nickname?
Well, I tended to refer to him as Bullsheeeeeat, but that might have been a mistake due to my realistic nature. What's the word on Gannon? Was he Georgie's bf or Karl Rove's?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168288 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG that Jake Tapper is a fkn moron; he asked if anyone was looting at the plane crash site.
Keeps asking the same question over and over again ; who did it? Americans have an obsession with expecting instantaneous answers.
Jake Tapper is a fn mutt. Change the channel.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168289 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years back, a straight couple was refused accommodations at a hotel in the Keys. They were insulted and told to leave. They sued and won.
It is amazing that as low as the gay population percentage is, the high amount of damage they can do because of their stacked presence inside the Liberal Media.
There is a small gay enclave up here in S.W. Michigan that people snicker about. Every mailbox has a rainbow on it and Lisp is the common language. A friend of mine just happened to be passing through when his wife saw a sign saying something about "Art". Click! They just had to stop.
It was a Gay Art Studio. My friend smiled to himself but, hey, the wife wants her art! When they entered, they found the walls lined with men's buttocks. There were photos of hands wrapped around penises, Tongues licking buttocks, congo lines of naked men slamming each other. It was really stomach-turning stuff. They were into the car and out of there in a flash.
No source=bullcht.

BTW dirtbag__the Keys is not Key West__although Key West is in the Keys.

www.holidayisle.com/tikibar
Grey Ghost

United States

#1168290 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
No one says that word anymore grampa; Fr. O'Malley got to you , didn't he?
BTW; Jerry Sanduskys son is going to be interviewed by Oprah tonight.
Ooh, goody!

Don't forget to put new batteries in your Trojan Twister!

We will not go gentle

#1168291 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'll have to quit calling yourself a teacher.
Why?(A ranch does have livestock on it, of course you'll consider milking a bull with a grain of salt--I honestly doubt that Georgie could do it.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1168294 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Coming to America soo.
WSJ - Australia Becomes First Developed Nation to Repeal Carbon Tax: http://tinyurl.com/oblz8k4
What a great lap dog. Your wealthy handlers fed you the propaganda and you passed it along as soon as your lemming ass could get to a computer. What a dupe.

We will not go gentle

#1168295 Jul 17, 2014
WH press release wrote:
President Obama was very disturbed about todays resent events-- Shooting a 98 on the golf course and getting tunnel carpel syndrome from writing all those executive orders.
One would need for tou to be able to spell recent correctly in order to take your comment seriously, Loser.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1168296 Jul 17, 2014
Historians will record Obama’s presidency as ‘ The Poverty Pimp’ Not only has the Pay Gap Widen between the’ Have and the Have Not’s under Obama now Millennials living with parents rises sharply, most Jobs being created are Part Time and if this trend continue by the end of his Presidency most Americans will be standing in Soup Lines!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1168297 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, goody!
Don't forget to put new batteries in your Trojan Twister!
OH lookie old Waxballs is losing it again. Pathetic lying jerk. By the way you are a piss poor Ghost.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1168298 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great lap dog. Your wealthy handlers fed you the propaganda and you passed it along as soon as your lemming ass could get to a computer. What a dupe.
Awww - poor little Commie leftwing Zombie boy! Here's some more good news for you, worthless libtarded POS Ghost:

Only 28% of those surveyed approve of Obama's response to the surge of children along the border, while twice as many (56%) say they disapprove of his efforts, according to the poll by the non-partisan Pew Research Center.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1168299 Jul 17, 2014
Historians will record Obama’s presidency as ‘ The Poverty Pimp’ Not only has the Pay Gap Widen between the’ Have and the Have Not’s under Obama now Millennials living with parents rises sharply, most Jobs being created are Part Time and if the trend continue by the end of his Presidency most Americans will be standing in Soup Lines!!
Grey Ghost

United States

#1168300 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
¨You can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor, period.¨

Stupid hypocrite.

We will not go gentle

#1168301 Jul 17, 2014
TSM wrote:
Historians will record Obama’s presidency as ‘ The Poverty Pimp’ Not only has the Pay Gap Widen between the’ Have and the Have Not’s under Obama now Millennials living with parents rises sharply, most Jobs being created are Part Time and if this trend continue by the end of his Presidency most Americans will be standing in Soup Lines!!
Bullshit, Tex, First place, your subject doesn't agree with it's predicate; second place your facts are wrong; and, third place, your just an idiot...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168302 Jul 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One would need for tou to be able to spell recent correctly in order to take your comment seriously, Loser.
It's good to see you're developing a sense of humor.

We will not go gentle

#1168303 Jul 17, 2014
it's - its Your + you're (I'm outa here
Grey Ghost

United States

#1168305 Jul 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>One would need for tou to be able to spell recent correctly in order to take your comment seriously, Loser.
Don't you hate it when that happens?

Bwahahahahaha! Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 346,335
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 36,118
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4