Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1166542 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the East hartford socks are all Waxman.
What makes you think it's Gunner??
Because I disagree completely. The location rotates names and they're all really moronic,just like Waxman.
Even Gunner was a cut above that.
Thanks Nuc, I was pretty much following lily's led on that one. It's kinda hard to tell baggers apart as they all basically sound alike. There isn't a nickles worth of difference between any of them. I will agree that Waxman takes it all to a new low.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166543 Jul 14, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Lover of women??? Are you insane? Do you want a man groping and pawing you?? Do you enjoy unwanted sexual advances?? Give me a break!!!! He may well be a sexual offender and at the very least a sexual harasser.
I thought you libs were all about women's rights!!
Powerful men always have plenty of women vying for their attention; Paula whatever her last name is; went to a mans hotel room; why? Monica Lewinsky loved the President and stalked him. He didn't force anyone to do anything they didn't want to do. To say he harassed them is ludicrous. He may be a cad, but not a sexual offender. So what?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166544 Jul 14, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you called me willfully ignorant, I'm replying to this post.
Everyone's sensibilities are different. Mine can't handle seeing those atrocities.
I've seen them already. And that's enough for me.
Don't impose your individual choice on others.
And then deem them willfully ignorant as a form of denial.
I call it a form of shielding my heart from distress.
And everybody processes reality differently.
In the manner in which they can accept AND integrate it.
Stop preaching your way is the right way for everybody. It's Not.
Bravo
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166545 Jul 14, 2014
GOD WARNS USA wrote:
<quoted text>
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,[so] a fool returneth to his folly.
I'm just going to distill your post down to the two most salient claims...

First, there's the notion that if you just make something SOUND official, then it IS! You are parroting victorian translation of the embarrassingly human words of a bunch of fat jews in constantinople, who were - as jews are wont to do - attempting to line their own pockets and pave their own way. If YOU want to believe their tripe, knock yourself out. Here's an example: Let's say you're in the bin Laden family and you're over in the states buying up shit and gambling and whoring and, allllll of a sudden, one of your brothers arranges to fly some planes into jewey land, thereby killing a bunch of jews and greedy gentiles... so what do you do? Well, that's easy, you call the governor of tecas who calls the FORMER governor of tecas and you point out that, although related to the crazy brother the rest of these hookah chuggers own pretty much the entire states of tecas, oklahoma, and nevada so do we REALLY want to piss them off or kill them in a frenzy of revenge?...

So the FORMER governor of the great state of tecas starts figuring out what he can say to the american people about why they can't just kill these clowns - much like the jews in your parable did... but then he decides he's no good at speechifyin' and just has the u.s. military stand down long enough to fly them out of the country and he arranges for a plane and pilots and staff to do the deed and what do THESE patriotic americans then do? They demand $10,000 apiece to do the dirty deed... and they get it. What a country, huh? What a great people! Patriots all...

You see, nimrod, you ARE corrupt... you ARE doing evil... you ARE an abomination... what you are NOT doing is obeying the instructions of a deity.

Secondly, the dog is smarter than you. He knows there's something in the vomit which will help him survive and he knows you'll kill him and eat him if YOU get hungry enough and he KNOWS you'll be down there stealing his vomit if he doesn't get to it first. You're a leech... a liar and a leech. I wish you DID have a god, so I could rape and kill him and eat of his flesh.... drink of his blood... but you're just another scummy barnacle on the rock of life... a life so devoid of meaning you have to invent it...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166546 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the term "sex offender" is applied to people who do far less than soliciting oral sex in government buildings....
Galt got busted pissing in public
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166547 Jul 14, 2014
Now, bible-boy, we have your explanation and we have my explanation. Which one has the ring of truth? I rest my case...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1166548 Jul 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Powerful men always have plenty of women vying for their attention; Paula whatever her last name is; went to a mans hotel room; why? Monica Lewinsky loved the President and stalked him. He didn't force anyone to do anything they didn't want to do. To say he harassed them is ludicrous. He may be a cad, but not a sexual offender. So what?
Unbelievable. Had it been Bush and a little southern girl from Florida, you'd be after his balls.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166549 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and Lily deny the Holocaust by not looking at the photos and the reality of those atrocities against humankind?
Guess that's one way to remain willfully ignorant.
You're out of your mind
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1166550 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Galt got busted pissing in public
Yea, squatting is a dead giveaway.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166551 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Akin is achin' to be raped.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1166552 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Laughing your ass off...I'm betting that would take a while. Huh Doughnut butt?
"Eleanor Beaver"
Darn you are good!!!
You offer posts and "poop" responds like the good little troll he is. He offers nothing to refute your facts, he offers only slurs and demeaning, he has nothing else.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166553 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>
so you're saying that all those bitches asked for it and Bill was just doing them a favor???...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166554 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on house arrest at Shady Pines; that's why he's cranky
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166555 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. Had it been Bush and a little southern girl from Florida, you'd be after his balls.
How do you know it never happened? However, I think his preference was for Jeff Gannon Guckert; 169 visits to the White House; at night.
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166556 Jul 14, 2014
I think I recall reading that the "bible" was composed some 300 years after the invented "god" was killed. It's been a mere... 250 or so since the Declaration and Constitution were composed by other greedy men. Can anybody here.... anybody.. recite them for me word for word... shouldn't be too tough for you should it? No, no, no, don't look it up, do what those jewey guys did all those years ago when quoting the word of "god," without the internet, just remember what he said verbatim 300 years ago... Do it.. g'head...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1166557 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Bush been getting regular BJ's, he wouldn't have started the Iraq War. He sure wasn't getting it from Laura.
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166558 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be a fool's errand, wouldn't it?..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166559 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that all those bitches asked for it and Bill was just doing them a favor???...
Bill Clinton didn't force himself on anyone; take from it what you will. Consenting adults can do whatever they want; some women see dollar signs and make stuff up. Happens everyday.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166560 Jul 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eleanor Beaver"
Darn you are good!!!
You offer posts and "poop" responds like the good little troll he is. He offers nothing to refute your facts, he offers only slurs and demeaning, he has nothing else.
Peace
Easy Eed admits to being a beaver

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1166561 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one was a willing participant until they saw the $$.

He didn't have problems attracting women perfectly willing to do whatever he wanted.

You can only imagine that. Even your inflatable woman turns you down!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 min superwilly 5,246
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 29,544
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 309,648
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 237,766
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Sun UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web