Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,072,621 - 1,072,640 of 1,100,059 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1165598 Jul 12, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking such a stupid question Dong?
It's more than obvious you worship Kim Jung and your communism son.
awww... the classes at your gulag seem to have limited your thinking ability son.

perhaps a lobotomy will address that issue for you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1165599 Jul 12, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless POS Democrat Obama voting scumbag who would screw my own kids to get a $50 discount on ObamaQueer.

Democrat men are phagots and the Democrat women are pigs.

How sad.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1165600 Jul 12, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Speaking of mental cases:
<quoted text>
Spam on nutjob!
lol! Keep speaking son!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1165601 Jul 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all patriotic Americans agree on a common goal of preventing Obama from destroying the country with his failed policies.....
reasonable people may disagree on the best tactics to achieve that goal....
Money is power. It is not the only form of power but it is a formidable form of power nonetheless
Magic Negro wants the money and he browbeats Congress for it. He plays the Race Card for it. He plays the violin to airhead religious and political groups for it. He pits one group against another for it. He repeatedly creates dangerous crises for the country and then cries for it.

He created the "crisis" on the border and now he wants to "fix" it with 4 Billion more dollars when he could've solved it long ago with security. In fact, he didn't want security but another manufactured 'crisis' that brings him more money. He doesn't have the Jews as a scapegoat like Hitler and others did but he tries his best to blame those nasty Republicans at every chance.

He's a dangerous Snake Oil Minstrel who needs to be placed in the stocks in the Town Square.

Starve the bas turd the last two years of his reign and let him play with his pen and phone. Giving the azzhole more money makes him only that much more dangerous to our country.
If he gets too embarrassing than I say impeach the SOB as fast as possible.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165602 Jul 12, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe a fertilized egg is equal to life. Terminating that is an abortion.
Can you prove otherwise?
Sure, you got any bacon and home-fries? You DO realize by what process eggs get "fertilized," don't you?... It ain't pretty... while we're on the subject, do you also realize that every baby ever born was never any more than an inch and a half from at least one asshole from the outset...

Lapeer, MI

#1165603 Jul 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RoxLo"
It is truly amazing, "woodendick000" spews the lie he ran you off, and a few posts later you point out another of his lies or that he offered more of his inane drivel. "woodendick000" has claimed he has run off all who dare disagree with his lies but once more, it is amazing, all those he claims he ran off are still here.
Peace
woodendick000: "Reality is fun! It can be whatever you want it to be!"

Lapeer, MI

#1165604 Jul 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
more like a wise-ass punk....
"The road ahead will be long. Our descent will be steep," Magic Negro cautioned.
j rocker

Costa Mesa, CA

#1165605 Jul 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>awww... the classes at your gulag seem to have limited your thinking ability son.
perhaps a lobotomy will address that issue for you?
Go call a plumber your a hole is all clogged,it's the only reason you have more s h i t coming out your mouth than your azz.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1165606 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
woodendick000: "Reality is fun! It can be whatever you want it to be!"
still nothing? nothing at all?
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165607 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still nothing at all on you proving me wrong on anything? nothing? not one single thing?
why is that again?
it is funny when you are confronted with the truth.
oh, um, sure, Tickers... I'm still marvelling at your observation that insanity is a lot like yoga practice... makes sense... I'd be CRAZY to wear spandex pants like that... unless they make crotchless ones? Hey! I think I just invented a new clothing line... I'll call them... uh... um... Dong Johns... or... uh... Scro-Togs...

Lapeer, MI

#1165608 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure i can. i do it all the time...which post of yours would you like me to show is wrong?
I believe in following the advice to not get into a pissing-contest with a skunk.

Of course, I enjoy the laughter when the skunk feels my foot on his neck during our little dance:-)

wooddick, you are all tail and odor with a stripe down your back but you pose no problem at all to rational folks posting here.

BTW, you'd look real cute in a Mighty Mouse costume:->

Lapeer, MI

#1165609 Jul 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
SEC suspends trade of Cynk Tech stock, whose price went up 24,000% in 2 months, though it has no assets
Sounds like a Magic Negro allegory; high priced with no assets.

Impeachment would be a great way to suspend his trading.

Lapeer, MI

#1165610 Jul 12, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you got any bacon and home-fries? You DO realize by what process eggs get "fertilized," don't you?... It ain't pretty... while we're on the subject, do you also realize that every baby ever born was never any more than an inch and a half from at least one asshole from the outset...
Your face was framed by an azzhole on your way out.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165611 Jul 12, 2014
Doctor to pregnant republican female in the delivery room....

Well, Mrs. Pupolski, it's time.. you're fully dilated and it's just a matter of minutes until you give birth to what must be your... ninth? child... You're a strong woman to keep doing this considering your abdominal muscles are essentially dead and gone, I really didn't think you were going to keep the retarded ones but more power to you..

Now I want you to know that the sisters and I are VERY experienced and we anticipate no problems, as always, if you feel the need to defecate during the delivery it's perfectly normal and try not to be too self-conscious. We're used to this shit... HOLY CRAP! I didn't mean for you to just blow one out like that, Mrs. Pupolski.. JESUS! That thing is HUGE!!! If the baby is that big I think we've just found a new place for you to keep your binoculars...

St. Croix valley

#1165612 Jul 12, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, um, sure, Tickers... I'm still marvelling at your observation that insanity is a lot like yoga practice... makes sense... I'd be CRAZY to wear spandex pants like that... unless they make crotchless ones? Hey! I think I just invented a new clothing line... I'll call them... uh... um... Dong Johns... or... uh... Scro-Togs...
it should be against the law for you to wear pants like that. probably is in most states..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1165613 Jul 12, 2014
j rocker wrote:
<quoted text> Go call a plumber your a hole is all clogged,it's the only reason you have more s h i t coming out your mouth than your azz.
Dong can't help himself.

St. Croix valley

#1165614 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in following the advice to not get into a pissing-contest with a skunk.
Of course, I enjoy the laughter when the skunk feels my foot on his neck during our little dance:-)
wooddick, you are all tail and odor with a stripe down your back but you pose no problem at all to rational folks posting here.
BTW, you'd look real cute in a Mighty Mouse costume:->
yes, of course...good excuse to run from your own words...again.

what kind of "man" runs from his own words? i never would...
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165615 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your face was framed by an azzhole on your way out.
So was yours, jewey...
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165616 Jul 12, 2014
Only in your case they obviously delivered the turd and threw away the baby... maybe that was because they looked at the two matching deliveries and decided the turd looked more like your mom and was closer in color to your dad?

Lapeer, MI

#1165617 Jul 12, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
Doctor to pregnant republican female in the delivery room....
Well, Mrs. Pupolski, it's time.. you're fully dilated and it's just a matter of minutes until you give birth to what must be your... ninth? child... You're a strong woman to keep doing this considering your abdominal muscles are essentially dead and gone, I really didn't think you were going to keep the retarded ones but more power to you..
Now I want you to know that the sisters and I are VERY experienced and we anticipate no problems, as always, if you feel the need to defecate during the delivery it's perfectly normal and try not to be too self-conscious. We're used to this shit... HOLY CRAP! I didn't mean for you to just blow one out like that, Mrs. Pupolski.. JESUS! That thing is HUGE!!! If the baby is that big I think we've just found a new place for you to keep your binoculars...
This was copied off the restroom wall at Oil's grade school class reunion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 226,320
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 27,071
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••