Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1164638 Jul 10, 2014
Yur agenda suxks, you talking chimp:

Obama chides GOP for opposing his agenda
AUSTIN, Texas (AP)— President Barack Obama ridiculed congressional Republicans on Thursday, accusing them of doing little more than opposing his agenda in a campaign-style rally with less than four months remaining before midterm elections.
Associated Press

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1164639 Jul 10, 2014
yup, more of that there globull warming:

Why Your Summer Is About to Get Colder
Another Arctic Mass of Cool Air is Headed Our Way, But This Time It Might Feel Nice
ABC News

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1164640 Jul 10, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
seems a valid view
Thanks. I thought so.

The mysteries of life are far beyond our ability to comprehend and grasp in full. You would probably agree. Then again, we would all probably agree. But believing in something or someone who puts things into clearer perspective helps when you know it's out of your hands. At least it does for me.

Ancient writings and civilizations hold many secrets. And can teach us some of the mysteries if we're just open to them.

This will probably blow some people's minds but I'm actually convinced aliens live in caves underground in New Mexico and elsewhere (and have underwater bases) as we speak. And are possibly working with a shadow government.

I've gained a newfound fascination of this being a distinct possibility after reading and hearing everything anyone has had to say about it and filtering out what sounds the most believable. There's enough to make it sound believable. For me to be convinced anyway.

Orlando, FL

#1164641 Jul 10, 2014
Det Dan Tana wrote:
<quoted text> What I'm trying to get at ,keep in mind DECORUM ,you said I would never vote Republican again, therefore enter the radical liberal President,SAD no MAD VERY REALLY.
You'll have to explain that to me again. Maybe in simpler terms.

Orlando, FL

#1164642 Jul 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an idea. Maybe those interested in discussing theology would find a more receptive audience if they used the forums dedicated to that topic.
Your absolutely right. Time to stay focused on the here and now.

ISIS may have the ability to make dirty bombs now after finding a stash of uranium or something of that nature.

The Pentagon is trying to quell people's fears of that ever happening. But no one believed jet airliners filled with passengers would fly into buildings on September 10, 2001, either.

Let's hope the Pentagon knows what they're talking about.

Orlando, FL

#1164643 Jul 10, 2014
Guess it's time for me to tuck in topix for the night.

It's been another fun and exciting day on here.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1164644 Jul 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
listen up, fool.....
they will never be deported.....
they are stealing the future of your children .....
and you are helping them....
Not that it matters to a self centered sociopathic piece of crap like you but these kids didn't leave their country and make a long and dangerous journey for cake, ice cream and trips to Disney land; they were fleeing for their lives.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1164645 Jul 11, 2014
Studies show that monkeys are actually smarter than rightwingers - http://www.foxnews.com/you are a moron/
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1164647 Jul 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters to a self centered sociopathic piece of crap like you but these kids didn't leave their country and make a long and dangerous journey for cake, ice cream and trips to Disney land; they were fleeing for their lives.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Really Dummy? How many bridges have you bought?

"more than 60,000 unaccompanied children are expected to illegally cross into the United States this year--that figure is substantially up from 2011, when only about 6,500 minors crossed"

Illegal immigrants showing up at border with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes: report

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...

You are an idiot DUH-Pont, always have been and always will be.

62%

Baawwahhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1164648 Jul 11, 2014
So DUH-Pont - what changed since 2011 where now we have a ten-fold increase in minors coming?

We heard nothing about violence in the kids countries until the left and their Ministry of Propaganda needed an excuse for Obama.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1164649 Jul 11, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. Bush liberated Iraq and killed tens of thousands of terrorist sand monkeys, with the unequivocal support and urgent prodding of Congress.

Translation: Bush lied to get support from Congress to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11or Al Qaeda, got over 4000 US soldiers killed, spent an unfunded trillion dollars, took out Iran's number one enemy, puts Iraq under the influence of Iran, and will leave Iraq in a civl war.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1164650 Jul 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would feed them in Murietta if not for the churches? Has the government provided them any money?
What's your solution in the meantime? Besides deporting them immediately - which is a solution but it ain't gonna happen tonight and maybe never.
The best solution is to vote out every single Democrat in November and let a Republican-controlled Congress figure out how to clean up Obama's mess.
Unless you have a better idea.
Yes you clueless twit, when these children are taken to government processing centers they are provided with food and a safe place to stay.
Deporting them immediately isn't an option because of the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act which passed by voice vote in the House, by unanimous consent in the Senate and signed into law by George W Bush.
These children aren't coming to this country for goodies STUPID; they're fleeing for their lives just as Eastern European Jews did escaping pogroms and the Irish fleeing the Potato Famine. To simply send them back would be inhumane and immoral. A 17-year-old boy who fled Honduras told the UNHCR interviewers, "My grandmother is the one who told me to leave. She said:'If you don't join, the gang will shoot you. If you do, the rival gang will shoot you, or the cops. But if you leave, no one will shoot you.'"
So just how are the conditions in Central America that are forcing these children to flee Obama's mess nitwit?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1164651 Jul 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pure nonsense. You would have never viewed it as obstruction unless you supported a far Left ideology. But, you didn't. It is becoming very obvious to me that you want to be with the "popular" crowd. Now that the Obama is a lame duck, you find yourself in a hopeless position.
Only a true winer would support the strategy of blocking all action by the President for the sole purpose of trying to win the next election

Evidently you are all for this Party over Country plan.

Republicans knew that the better we recovered from the Bush recession, the less the Republican chances. Instead of helping, they chose to block recovery at every step.

Helping this country should be the "popular crowd",. Unfortunately to you anti-Ameria whiners, its all about party.
Patrick

United States

#1164652 Jul 11, 2014
A Florida judge ruled the state's congressional map unconstitutional Thursday evening, a decision that could upend Republicans' advantage in the state's House delegation and leaves open the possibility of redrawing the districts in time for the 2014 elections .
Patrick

United States

#1164653 Jul 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a true winer would support the strategy of blocking all action by the President for the sole purpose of trying to win the next election
Evidently you are all for this Party over Country plan.
Republicans knew that the better we recovered from the Bush recession, the less the Republican chances. Instead of helping, they chose to block recovery at every step.
Helping this country should be the "popular crowd",. Unfortunately to you anti-Ameria whiners, its all about party.
Bush depression still has its' marks on America
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1164655 Jul 11, 2014
Dinesh D'Souza was on MSNBC last evening trying to explain slavery to Michael Eric Dyson. D'Souza also explained the major role Saul Alinski played in shaping both Obama's and Hillary Clinton's lives.

And the little dog laughed.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1164656 Jul 11, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush depression still has its' marks on America
Grey Ghost for sure!
Patrick

United States

#1164658 Jul 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
Studies show that monkeys are actually smarter than rightwingers - http://www.foxnews.com/you are a moron/
ALLAHASSEE -- A judge threw out Florida’s congressional redistricting map Thursday, ruling that the Legislature allowed for a “secret, organized campaign” by partisan operatives to subvert the redistricting process in violation of the state Constitution.

Leon County Circuit Court Judge Terry Lewis ruled that two of the state’s 27 districts are invalid and must be redrawn, along with any other districts affected by them, to bring the map into compliance with the state’s new Fair District amendments.

The 41-page ruling, issued late Thursday, invalidates the entire congressional map and raises questions now about whether the map will be redrawn before the November elections or revised later. The case, brought by a coalition led by the League of Women Voters, is expected to be appealed and ultimately decided by the Florida Supreme Court.

Any change in the political lines for Congress would have a ripple effect on other races, though not until the 2016 election cycle.

Lewis rejected challenges to districts in South Florida and Tampa Bay, but said that District 5, held by Democrat U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown of Jacksonville, and District 10, held by Republican U.S. Rep. Dan Webster of Winter Park “will need to be redrawn, as will any other districts affected thereby.”

The judge agreed with the coalition’s prime argument: that Republican legislators and staffers collaborated with political consultants to create “a shadow redistricting process” that protected incumbents and the GOP.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1164659 Jul 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Bush lied to get support from Congress to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11or Al Qaeda, got over 4000 US soldiers killed, spent an unfunded trillion dollars, took out Iran's number one enemy, puts Iraq under the influence of Iran, and will leave Iraq in a civl war.
Translation:

I am repeating the propaganda talking points my radical leftwing anti-American friends use. Even though 29 Democrat Senate members voted for the use of force, I will be a moron and blame Bush.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1164660 Jul 11, 2014
Illegal immigrants showing up at border with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes: report

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min ChristineM 231,851
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Conscious Thought 637
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr The word awaits y... 306,568
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 28,185
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 hr IBdaMann 2,137
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Sat ngzcaz 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Sat MichaelAB 140

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE