Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762746 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1166522 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you've been hanging with Flack down at www.longshotsva.com
Click on the photos for a look at some ladies that will put you in mind of Lulu (HeeHaw)
Too commercial, too big. It appears a respectable place. I was picturing some bars I remember in Norfolk area. Not what I prefer in a neighborhood bar.

Did you vote for Longshots own Jessica to win some radio prize??

Flake could be hanging around worse places.

Location hidden

#1166523 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
I was at the bar the other night and overheard three very hefty women talking at the bar. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?"
One of them angrily screeched, "It's Wales, Wales you bloody idiot!"
So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"
That is funny!! Not PC, but funny!!
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166524 Jul 14, 2014
So, I guess in THAT case, Tickers, that it was the "Un"-hairy end of a gut....
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166525 Jul 14, 2014
K, now where is it on here?...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1166526 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack will be disappointed to learn that google has put his hangout on probation.
Too bad, the photos there are terrific__for those who like their women husky, with tall hair and ashtrays spilling over with cigarillos..
Gosh. What a coincidence. It must have happened immediately after you posted the link.
Lowlife pieceofshit.
GOD WARNS USA

Lillington, NC

#1166527 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, nimrod... I don't give a shit... why would you imagine ANYBODY does? Some imaginary dead jew-bot 2000 years ago in bumfuck? WHO CARES? Well, you do, obviously but if your meth lab hadn't blown up and killed the kids would you REALLY go to church three times a week?...Hmmmm? Simple observation tells me he's dead and very likely was never even alive. in the same way I stopped looking for pink elephants when I realized the Easter Bunny was a fraud, Jesus and the christian myth is all BULLshit!... Get lost, virgin... DO IT NOW!!!
1 Corinthians 2 -14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ Psalm 14:1-7King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that has understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.

Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman builds her house: but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.

Proverbs 14:15 The simple believes every word: but the prudent man looks well to his going.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool has no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Proverbs 20:3 It is an honor for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 29:11 A fool utters all his mind: but a wise man keeps it in till afterwards.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool folds his hands together, and eats his own flesh.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in your spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools.

Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.Proverbs 26:3 - 26:12

Now viewing scripture range from the book of Proverbs chapter 26:3 through chapter 26:12...

Proverbs Chapter 26

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

6 He that sendeth a message by the hand of a fool cutteth off the feet,[and] drinketh damage.

7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so [is] a parable in the mouth of fools.

8 As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so [is] he that giveth honour to a fool.

9 [As] a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so [is] a parable in the mouth of fools.

10 The great [God] that formed all [things] both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.

11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,[so] a fool returneth to his folly.

12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit?[there is] more hope of a fool than of him.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1166528 Jul 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Auto biography, eh Einstein? That a book about the cars you've never owned?
You're still the the dumbest liar on Topix.
The obvious reason you are soooo upset is the fact that you are really afraid that it's all true and you can't stand to see anyone that is smarter, better looking, funnier, more successful, more confident, and someone with a real story to tell. A person that volunteered to serve his country and did so with honor and distinction and that many articles have been written about my life as a Baseball player and patriot and all of this after being abandoned and raised in an orphans home, so you see I wasn't handed anything I earned it all. And it will be a cold day in hell when I allow a fat assed jerk that has accomplished nothing other than a smug attitude and sadly lacking in character that gets his very small jolly's off belittling others. You are a social misfit and that is way beyond obvious.

Location hidden

#1166529 Jul 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Claims? Like the ¨lying scum¨ who claimed to have thousands of friends and fans, to have written a book, and banged super models?
And you can prove he didn't, Waxman??

Just like you can prove your real estate in England??

Or your Ivy League educated children??

Or your degree in 3 1/2 years with an internship offered??

Or your '58 Rambler??

Or your Mercedes??

Or any of the other various lies you've told here for years under more names than I can count.

You tell more lies than everyone else combined. You're the poster child for not giving personal info, because yours is pure, unadulterated bullshit. Which makes everyone else suspect.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1166530 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
Anybody here, other than me, that likes the taste of menstrual blood?
I've woke up in the morning a few times, looking like I did.

Location hidden

#1166532 Jul 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Racist Pig Brothers are squealing again, folks.
The Hill - Holder sees 'racial animus' in opposition: http://tinyurl.com/oq6hwfz
The Magic Negro - it's not his fault, folks. White people jes dun like 'em black folk.
F*ck you Holder. Don't you ever shut up and put your Race Card away?
Figures a racist fool like yourself would deny it. You come here and spout racist hatred on a daily basis, then complain when people claim there's racism in much of the teabagger.

Only an idiot would deny the obvious. You are seriously deranged, doodette.

Not that that was ever in doubt.

You're a great argument for abortion. It's not too late. I can help you.

Location hidden

#1166533 Jul 14, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you called me willfully ignorant, I'm replying to this post.
Everyone's sensibilities are different. Mine can't handle seeing those atrocities.
I've seen them already. And that's enough for me.
Don't impose your individual choice on others.
And then deem them willfully ignorant as a form of denial.
I call it a form of shielding my heart from distress.
And everybody processes reality differently.
In the manner in which they can accept AND integrate it.
Stop preaching your way is the right way for everybody. It's Not.
You post a lot of bullshit, but this was a GEM.

Carol gets seriously carried away with her Bill O'Reilly impressions.

She's seriously deranged.

Location hidden

#1166534 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a low level nothing. We already know Obama, Rice and HiIlary lied
What we know is that you talk thru your ass, and can't back up a word of your bullshit.

Location hidden

#1166535 Jul 14, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost IS NOT Debil
"Know your friends well ...
But
Know your enemies better"
If anyone, Ghost "sounds" more like dem. Can't you discern patterns, styles ?
Agreed.

Location hidden

#1166536 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But as to your comment...
Not wanting to see pictures of animals being butchered is one thing. We know it happens and most of us have seen it happen but we're used to seeing meat packaged and prepared at the supermarket.
Not wanting to see the atrocities committed against humankind is a form of denial. There are still Holocaust deniers despite all of the photos and videos proving otherwise. They don't want to look at them either. Makes denying it easier.
Looking at it square in the face is how we process reality. You, like most liberals, would rather remain in denial. Otherwise, you'd have to accept the reality.
Carol, again, you're so full of shit. Nobody here hads denied the holocaust.

So all you've done is to introduce what roxblow likes to call "THE STRAW MAN".

Why do you think you can impose these awful images on others?? Are you so ignorant to think we haven't seen them?? And worse??

You are a disgrace to this thread with your phony moralizing.

You seriously need a checkup from the neck up.

You've become an awful human being.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1166537 Jul 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Auto biography, eh Einstein? That a book about the cars you've never owned?
You're still the the dumbest liar on Topix.
Laughing your ass off...I'm betting that would take a while. Huh Doughnut butt?

Location hidden

#1166538 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not silly but long overdue in Florida and Ohio, not sure about the certain other states.
As usual Galt you're talking out your azz.
it's what Nobraina/Galt does best.

Location hidden

#1166539 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals like Lily become drunk with hysteria when conservatives have a differing opinion on a certain issue. It's so out of the norm of being used to walking and talking in lockstep.
We can agree to disagree on the issue of abortion now. And tackle the overturning of Roe v Wade once common sense and sanity has been restored which is first and foremost. The former won't matter if the latter doesn't happen first.
Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.

Talk of overturning it proves what an idiot you really are. DUH

It's none of your business, you commie freak.

Why do you deny freedom to others based on your religious views?? Whether gay rights or abortion, you want to steal civil rights from those you disagree with baded on religion. Don't you understand that is in defiance of the US Constitution??

That's what Nobraina/Galt has been banging into your dense head.

that's why Repugnetards will lose until they shed the social conservative niitwits like yourself.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1166540 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What we know is that you talk thru your ass, and can't back up a word of your bullshit.
What do you need, Closed Captioning?

Location hidden

#1166541 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Laughing your ass off...I'm betting that would take a while. Huh Doughnut butt?
the East hartford socks are all Waxman.

What makes you think it's Gunner??

Because I disagree completely. The location rotates names and they're all really moronic,just like Waxman.

Even Gunner was a cut above that.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1166542 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the East hartford socks are all Waxman.
What makes you think it's Gunner??
Because I disagree completely. The location rotates names and they're all really moronic,just like Waxman.
Even Gunner was a cut above that.
Thanks Nuc, I was pretty much following lily's led on that one. It's kinda hard to tell baggers apart as they all basically sound alike. There isn't a nickles worth of difference between any of them. I will agree that Waxman takes it all to a new low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min June VanDerMark 341,492
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,963
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480