Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779022 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1164808 Jul 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Every time a feminist has sex, they say it is rape. I can't stop laughing at them either of course they are the ugliest women on the planet, it would have to be rape in order for them to have sex...on a dark dark night, in a dark dark alley.
Most of the time it's suppressed fantasy. " Stop!, please!, don't!, stop, please don't stop......"

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1164809 Jul 11, 2014
Det Dan Tana wrote:
<quoted text> Moral convictions, ethical principles ,( D) Bill Clinton" it all depends on what the definition of what a B is and what a J is."
FACT: Three quarters of sex scandals since the year 2000 have involved Republicans.
Truman Compote

Salt Lake City, UT

#1164810 Jul 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
did you seriously ask that question????....
Yeah jew-boy, he did... and I'd like to hear the answer...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1164811 Jul 11, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you have read any of his posts you know the light is on but nobody is home!!!
lol! And you still can't live up to that standard son.

In your case, you don't have a light bulb to turn on even if there was electricity available!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1164812 Jul 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pure nonsense. You would have never viewed it as obstruction unless you supported a far Left ideology. But, you didn't. It is becoming very obvious to me that you want to be with the "popular" crowd. Now that the Obama is a lame duck, you find yourself in a hopeless position.
LOL. If I wanted to be with the "popular" crowd, I would have voted for Obama in 2008. Try to think before you type.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1164813 Jul 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my stars, where you on Twitter when those kooks were going off.
"I had some man say "Hi" to me in the Library and then I saw him looking at me-Rape."
"Men who hold doors open for you are really raping you in their minds."
"All men are rapist."
Talk about having victim mentality. These dudes should slam the door while they're half in, half out of the car! That'll give them something to shout about. LOL!

Hope none of these kooks is ever granted a license to carry.
With this fearful mindset, they'd shoot the guy ...:-(
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164814 Jul 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why put National Guard troops on the border? What do you expect them to do that the Border Agents haven't already been doing? They will apprehend and detain those crossing the border. These are not Mexicans crossing in the dark of night hoping not to be caught. These are desperate people hoping to make it to the U.S. border where they view apprehension as a Godsend.
rejection at the border, not detention....

simply turn them back....

catch and release works for fish, not for people.....
Truman Compote

Salt Lake City, UT

#1164815 Jul 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why put National Guard troops on the border? What do you expect them to do that the Border Agents haven't already been doing? They will apprehend and detain those crossing the border. These are not Mexicans crossing in the dark of night hoping not to be caught. These are desperate people hoping to make it to the U.S. border where they view apprehension as a Godsend.
I just love you.... quarry tile... your hard ass... kill me now , God... THIS is why God gave me a penis... to worship at the hairy throne... it's all I'm good for.... but I'm good for it...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1164816 Jul 11, 2014
Good news! "Treachery of the Evangelicals" T-Shirts(by John Galt) are now available at Chinese outlet stores aka Walmart. And good news for you rightwingers these are made completely in China by non-union employees and are never touched by the American worker.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1164817 Jul 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican-led House has passed more than 15 bills that will spur job growth while the Democratic-led Senate has failed to act.
House Passed Jobs Bills
H.R. 910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act - restricting the EPA to implement burdensome new rules and regulations on American businesses that will have a significant negative impact on America’s economy while having no positive impact on global temperatures.
H. J. Res. 37, Disapproval of FCC’s Net Neutrality Act - prohibits the FCC from imposing net neutrality regulations on Internet providers crippling competition, restrict innovation, reduce employment and raise costs for all consumers..
H.R. 2018, the Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act - would allow each state to make determinations relating to the State's water quality standards. This would reduce the federal government’s power over individual state’s water quality standards and increase job growth.
H.R. 1315, Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act - increase accountability to help prevent harmful job-killing regulations.
H.R. 2587, Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act - prohibits the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate or transfer employment under any circumstance.
H.R. 2401, Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation (TRAIN ACT)- would push back against the EPA's unconstitutional, outrageous rules and regulations that raise energy prices for consumers, destroy jobs and increase dependence on foreign sources of energy.
H.R. 2681, Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act - prohibits EPA regulations from coming into effect which would place burdensome regulations on the cement industry and stop the unnecessary cement MACT rule which will cost thousands of jobs and hamper economic growth.
Others:
H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
H.R. 2250, EPA Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2273, Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act
H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
H.R. 1229, Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act
H.R. 2021, the Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011 - eliminate needless permitting delays stalling important energy production opportunities off the coast of Alaska requiring EPA to take final action – granting or denying a permit – within six months.
H.R. 1938, North American-Made Energy Security Act - Keystone Pipeline
Try again. EPA and anti-regulatory acts are not jobs bills. Neither are Union Buster Acts nor Securities Law Amendments. Oil and Gas Drilling Acts are not jobs bills nore those that dealwith special interest groups like copper mines, coal mines and Boeing. You are batting ZERO.
Truman Compote

Salt Lake City, UT

#1164818 Jul 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. If I wanted to be with the "popular" crowd, I would have voted for Obama in 2008. Try to think before you type.
I'm an older man and have seen quite a lot, but... I'm pretty sure I've already seduced you... is that true?... Cause, if it is, you've yet to claim your prize, Miss... and no more of your Puritan bullshit either... "Pecker, meet vagina.... Vagina meet pecker"... what else is there to say? We haven't much time... but we have intoxicating rhythm....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164819 Jul 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
Good news! "Treachery of the Evangelicals" T-Shirts(by John Galt) are now available at Chinese outlet stores aka Walmart. And good news for you rightwingers these are made completely in China by non-union employees and are never touched by the American worker.
Homer trying out his Klass Klown act for a revival of the Borscht Belt.....

but Jean is dead.....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1164820 Jul 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The Democrat party wants a permanent underclass doing their dishes and picking their berries but also able to vote. Slavenomics
Every farmer I know (and I know quite a few) is a Republican eating at the public trough. THEY are the ones who want, no, DEMAND a permanent underclass to pick their berries.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164821 Jul 11, 2014
Lebron beats the Heat????....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1164822 Jul 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
trouble is, wacko theology sticks Republicans with candidates like Akin and Mourdoch, who can't beat anybody....
You make a good point.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164823 Jul 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again. EPA and anti-regulatory acts are not jobs bills. Neither are Union Buster Acts nor Securities Law Amendments. Oil and Gas Drilling Acts are not jobs bills nore those that dealwith special interest groups like copper mines, coal mines and Boeing. You are batting ZERO.
everybody understands that you people believe that the only way to create jobs is for the taxpayers to fund the jobs....
Truman Compote

Salt Lake City, UT

#1164824 Jul 11, 2014
They're jealous of you, 16... that's kind of weird isn't it?...Anyways you've won my heart, I DEMAND satisfaction...
Truman Compote

Salt Lake City, UT

#1164825 Jul 11, 2014
Aside: Lily, I'm keeping an eye out for you.... beware...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164826 Jul 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every farmer I know (and I know quite a few) is a Republican eating at the public trough. THEY are the ones who want, no, DEMAND a permanent underclass to pick their berries.
old lady with big government pension objects to "eating at the public trough"....

grow your own food and let the farmers go bankrupt.......

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1164827 Jul 11, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bwahahahahaha!!!!! Oh no, you just didn't say that did you? Let's post that again in case somebody missed it!!!!!!!
"Any one caught in a foreign country had better be prepared to respect their laws."
That's right. They can respect our laws or pay the consequences. The "marine" in Mexico is paying the consequences like thousands of those currently being held in U.S. detention centers in accordance with Bush's law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 345,517
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Brew In 36,078
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May '18 AndPhartse 2