Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563712 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1163834 Jul 9, 2014
Nostrilis wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is simply a citizen now, moron.
She can say whatever she wants, but has no authority like a Republican in office, you idiot libtard.
no, she is a shitty citizen. like you. too stupid to even be aware enought to do your civic duty.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1163835 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash: Only about 30% of the worlds population believes in the Christian bible. It is arrogant to believe that your bible governs all of humanity.
I don't proclaim The Bible governs anybody.

Only those who choose to accept its principles and accept that those principles governs their lives.

It is your arrogance that presumed otherwise.

It is not your arrogance that gets you into trouble - As you stated.
It's your presumptuousness that gets you trounced. News Flash ...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163836 Jul 9, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose funds support Israel?
Last I read, Lois Lerner has given 501(c)(3) tax exempt status to known radical Islamic mosques and businesses associated with Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, The HIC
( The Hazmah Islamic Center ). HIC is helping Syrian terrorists. And stated:
&#61709;
“The project is going well and we thank you so much… We have collected much for the men, especially for the revolutionary (fighting) young men.”
This would suggest that HIC’s tax exempt status is helping it to aid terrorists overseas.
Two of HIC’s board members – Tareef Saeb (chairman) and Emad Hamid – were contributors to a paper entitled,“How to Start a Masjid”(mosque).
Included in the paper are instructions on how to get 501(c)(3) status.
At one point, the authors recommend reaching out to other Masjids to gather information. The example given for who Hamzah’s leadership reached out to is the Muslim Community Association (MCA) in San Francisco, also a 501(c)(3) organization.
MCA’s connections to Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the U.S. are easy to determine. On its homepage, it makes clear that if follows the lead of the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA)– another group with 501(c)(3) status.
The All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) Center as being a model to follow. ADAMS is currently run by Mohamed Magid, the President of the largest Muslim Brotherhood group in the U.S.– ISNA.
The ISNA and FCNA both remain tax exempt and seek the destruction of the United States from within at a time when the IRS has been targeting conservative and tea party groups.
Dar al-Hijrah is also tax exempt and holds a 501(c)(3) status.
The Syrian Emergency Task Force (SETF) and Mercy Without Borders (MWB) 501(c)(3) organizations that have extremely questionable ties to terrorism .
The Roswell Community Masjid (RCM) mosque, located in Georgia, also holds a tax exempt 501(c)(3) status.
The RCM Director is registered with the Islamic Speakers Bureau (ISB) of Atlanta, which also holds a tax exempt 501(c)(3) status.
A quick search of ISB Atlanta shows that this organization has embraced leaders and representatives of Muslim Brotherhood front groups in the U.S.
The list goes on. So stop with the taqiyya speak, Stretch.
Using your "logic" every pro-Israel group with 501(c)(3) status must be supporters of terrorism. After all, obviously, you are blind to the FACT that groups that fund terrorism are not granted 501(c)(3) status. Now, what we do know for a FACT is that the Jewish Defense League has been classified as "a right-wing terrorist group" by the FBI for their involvement in plotting and executing acts of terrorism within the United States. Unlike your assertions, that is a FACT that you can take to the bank.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163838 Jul 9, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's unilateral amnesty by the scumbag Obama. Stuff like this is a magnet for illegals, half-wit.
A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For ALL Illegal Immigrants who had been here for as little as two years.(With no sanctions on employers!) THAT was the magnet. You should be so proud.
Nostrilis

New York, NY

#1163839 Jul 9, 2014
Why am I being ignored? Don't make me break out my judgit machine!!
If I don't get a response soon you will all be getting unflattering judgits, you can take that to the bank!!!!!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163840 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your "logic" every pro-Israel group with 501(c)(3) status must be supporters of terrorism. After all, obviously, you are blind to the FACT that groups that fund terrorism are not granted 501(c)(3) status. Now, what we do know for a FACT is that the Jewish Defense League has been classified as "a right-wing terrorist group" by the FBI for their involvement in plotting and executing acts of terrorism within the United States. Unlike your assertions, that is a FACT that you can take to the bank.
why do you hate Jews???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163841 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For ALL Illegal Immigrants who had been here for as little as two years.(With no sanctions on employers!) THAT was the magnet. You should be so proud.
if you can't blame Bush, then blame Reagan.....

pathetic last gasp of a dying regime......
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1163842 Jul 9, 2014
Judgit MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1163843 Jul 9, 2014
Judgit MELTDOWN!!!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163844 Jul 9, 2014
"
Reuters)- Insurgents in Iraq have seized nuclear materials used for scientific research at a university in the country's north, Iraq told the United Nations in a letter appealing for help to "stave off the threat of their use by terrorists in Iraq or abroad."

Nearly 40 kilograms (88 pounds) of uranium compounds were kept at Mosul University, Iraq's U.N. Ambassador Mohamed Ali Alhakim told U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in the July 8 letter obtained by Reuters on Wednesday.

"Terrorist groups have seized control of nuclear material at the sites that came out of the control of the state," Alhakim wrote, adding that such materials "can be used in manufacturing weapons of mass destruction."

"These nuclear materials, despite the limited amounts mentioned, can enable terrorist groups, with the availability of the required expertise, to use it separate or in combination with other materials in its terrorist acts," said Alhakim
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/09/us-...

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163845 Jul 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you hate Jews???...
I don't hate Jews, Muslims or Christians. Just their radical fringe.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163846 Jul 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can't blame Bush, then blame Reagan.....
pathetic last gasp of a dying regime......
Republican mantra: If you can't blame Obama. Feign ignorance.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1163847 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't twist my logic to fit your agenda. That list of well established Organizations aren't "just" mosques. They're a web of interconnecting Groups/Organizations - A NETWORK
of radical jihadist islamists with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status operating under the guise of benign, benevolent, "peaceful" Islamic Societies.
Why couldn't YOU find THIS information? These FACTS?
Because you suppress these TRUTHS. Bypass them in your research(?).

I don't give a flying fig about The Jewish Defense League.
Only Muslims and Muslim arse kissers like yourself DO.

Using my logic? Please Do. Your's is insane.
Because being pro-Israel does not equate to being a terrorist supporter.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1163848 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Jews, Muslims or Christians. Just their radical fringe.
TAQIYYA SPEAK: The only religions/faith you EVER criticize ( even attack ) are Christianity/Christians, Jewish/Judaism - NEVER Muslims. EVER.

And they ARE the radical religious system of hatred and intolerance.

With no exceptions. No such thing as a radical "fringe" within the Islamic System.

So, why do you hate Jews?
Because that palabra you tried to pass for an answer is rubbish.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163849 Jul 9, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't twist my logic to fit your agenda. That list of well established Organizations aren't "just" mosques. They're a web of interconnecting Groups/Organizations - A NETWORK
of radical jihadist islamists with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status operating under the guise of benign, benevolent, "peaceful" Islamic Societies.
Why couldn't YOU find THIS information? These FACTS?
Because you suppress these TRUTHS. Bypass them in your research(?).
I don't give a flying fig about The Jewish Defense League.
Only Muslims and Muslim arse kissers like yourself DO.
Using my logic? Please Do. Your's is insane.
Because being pro-Israel does not equate to being a terrorist supporter.
LOL. "Facts" obtained from reich wing propaganda sites are not "facts".

The Muslim Brotherhood has been declared to be a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates but NOT the United States of America. Why couldn't you find that FACT?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1163850 Jul 9, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Would mitt Romney send the national guard to kill those kids?
lily: "live by the bottle, die by the bottle"

won't be long now....
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1163851 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. "Facts" obtained from reich wing propaganda sites are not "facts".
The Muslim Brotherhood has been declared to be a terrorist organization by the governments of Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates but NOT the United States of America. Why couldn't you find that FACT?
Typical. Since you can't refute the FACTS - Attack the source. It doesn't change the FACTS
A leftist site would be remiss to expose what was transpiring in Lois Lerner's Department at the IRS when she was approving all of these illegal tax exempt status applicants involved with radical Islamic terrorist groups.

Your last question ....
Because I already knew that FACT, which has nothing to do with my initial post.
And because you couldn't refute it, you wrote a post full of already known information.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163852 Jul 9, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
TAQIYYA SPEAK: The only religions/faith you EVER criticize ( even attack ) are Christianity/Christians, Jewish/Judaism - NEVER Muslims. EVER.
And they ARE the radical religious system of hatred and intolerance.
With no exceptions. No such thing as a radical "fringe" within the Islamic System.
So, why do you hate Jews?
Because that palabra you tried to pass for an answer is rubbish.
Judaism and Christianity are just as full of hatred and intolerance as Islam. Religious freedom is one of the core principles upon which our system of government is based and something you and yours continually forget. I will always speak out against attacks against Muslims. Religious intolerance is anti-American.

As far as Jews are concerned. They are victims of the negative consequences of zionism. I don't hate them. I feel sorry for them. IMO, israel's illegal and inhumane treatment of Palestinians should not be supported with U.S. dollars. It's wrong.

"Zionist have spared no effort in their attempt to make the two terms "Jewish" and "Zionist" virtually synonymous." Nothing could be further from the truth.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/466176...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1163853 Jul 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is really very simple to understand, whether one believes in it or not:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
It's amazing how simple ideas get translated into complex gibberish, isn't it? Especially by Liberals.

Conservatives see freedom as defined by a natural law whereas Liberals see it being defined by the government - their government.

so,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed;...."

becomes(via Nancy Pelosi)

"The Constitution we just wrote for you? Well, we'll have to pass it first to see what's in it. hee, hee, squeek, giggle, hiccup!"

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1163854 Jul 9, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. Since you can't refute the FACTS - Attack the source. It doesn't change the FACTS
A leftist site would be remiss to expose what was transpiring in Lois Lerner's Department at the IRS when she was approving all of these illegal tax exempt status applicants involved with radical Islamic terrorist groups.
Your last question ....
Because I already knew that FACT, which has nothing to do with my initial post.
And because you couldn't refute it, you wrote a post full of already known information.
Balderdash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min cpeter1313 315,175
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 11,286
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May '17 Into The Night 258,461
More from around the web