Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549179 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

spocko

Oakland, CA

#1163062 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the idiot who posted that the GOP held the majority in the Senate.
Your words not mine :-/
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163063 Jul 8, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point imbecile? Only a GD drooling idiot makes a comment like yours. The guy was obviously talking about the auto industry, GM I'm sure, and doesn't have to discuss crack cocaine, Johnny Walker, Lucky Strikes, the Colt 1911 A1., Rat Poison or African American Domestic violence, all which kill, but can be considered suicide since they have all been known to kill since before WWII. Autos on the other hand are supposed to be safe and since GM knowingly used faulty ignition switches, and covered up other known defects that were killing people Who told you how to have conversation AH? The problem with Blacks is that, the males anyway have low IQs and reasoning abilities and revert to violence and name calling thinking it covers their mental shortcomings. I've been reading your crapola long enough to know you spent too many years on the short bus.
Nostrilis Waxmoron = Zarathustra = Debil = Sick Individual Grey Ghost
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1163064 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Amish and Old Order Mennonites are not the same thing....dummy.....
Tell us all about it once again Nobama. Tell us the most popular Amish names and all the other nuances about the PA Dutch folks__just like you did for the first three years of this thread.

Do it for old times sake.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163065 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
PS: Did I mention I am the exception? I unfortunately suffer from a vast variety of severe mental problems as most of you are well aware!!
Yes, we know that about you 87/Ghost.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1163066 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is your relative also a friend of Carol's daughter?
Sure sounds like the same bullsht.
Speaking of nuts you idiot, which farm animal, squirrel, or pet is your keeper you ignorant nitwit?

Realtime all the time happy down on all 4's rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and pet arm animals do..

It's the culture..
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163067 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman=Sick Individual
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163068 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman. Lol!
Not me 87 year old sock, Grey Ghost sicko.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163069 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman. Lol!
Wrong again.

Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163070 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman. Lol!
Wrong a third time you moron.

Get help old phag & pedophile.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163071 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprize. Lol!
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163072 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong a third time you moron.
Get help old phag & pedophile.
Floriduh/No Surprize/Waxman. Lol!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163073 Jul 8, 2014
Iraq says Islamic militants have control of 2,500 rockets filled with chemical weapons

" Iraq has informed the United Nations that the Islamic State extremist group has taken control of a vast former chemical weapons facility northwest of Baghdad where 2,500 chemical rockets filled with the deadly nerve agent sarin or their remnants were stored along with other chemical warfare agents.

Iraq's U.N. Ambassador Mohamed Ali Alhakim said in a letter to U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon circulated Tuesday that "terrorist" groups entered the Muthanna site June 11 and seized weapons and equipment from the protection force guarding the facility.

He singled out the capture of bunkers 13 and 41 in the sprawling complex, which according to a 2004 U.N. report also contained the toxic agent sodium cyanide, which is a precursor for the chemical warfare agent tabun, and artillery shells contaminated with mustard gas."
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/iraq-says-terr...
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163074 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sick Grey Ghost, not me either you moron. Neither one. I don't have a VPN service like you do sick b*stard.

You really are an idiot 87 year old. Will anyone miss you when you croak, Ghost?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1163075 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition... You ghost never grow tired of making a dumbass out of yourself do you idiot??

It's the culture...

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163076 Jul 8, 2014
Chicago gets to say "No" to illegal dumping

"Thousands of children who cross the United States border without their parents won't be housed in a former monastery in Olympia Fields. The Department of Health and Human Services on Monday said the facility on Governors Highway was no longer being considered as an option.

Following orders issued by President Barack Obama earlier this month, DHHS officials last week sent out a notice that the former monastery could be put to use as temporary housing for children while their relatives are located.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/hhs...
Follow us:@nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163077 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No Surprize. Lol!
87 year old Grey Ghost. LOL!

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1163078 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You asked a question dunce__Dupont answered it correctly.
Correct reply is Thank You.
And BTW I told you last week that the Amish aka the Old Order Mennonites have several special deals at federal, state and local governments in the US and also in Canada.
Those folks are worth having around it seems__unlike the TeaParty scumbags.
I believe the subject was the free exercise of religion trumping federal law as protected by the 1st amendment.

The question was rhetorical as another example. All those, so called, special deals you mention are other examples. Thank you for your help.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163079 Jul 8, 2014
ON HIS 101st DAY in captivity in Mexico, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi will finally get his day in court Wednesday before a federal judge in Tijuana.

Obama remains silent.

Too bad this Marine wasn't an illegal alien or a terrorist so Obama would protect him.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163080 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope sick Grey Ghost, not me either you moron. Neither one. I don't have a VPN service like you do sick b*stard.
You really are an idiot 87 year old. Will anyone miss you when you croak, Ghost?
No Surprize/Floriduh. Lol!
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163081 Jul 8, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition... You ghost never grow tired of making a dumbass out of yourself do you idiot??
It's the culture...
Ghost is on vacation again so he will be socking for a while. I guess is "glorious" East Coast vacation in Bumpass ended after two years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 314,719
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr TooPharts 33,190
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web