Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581816 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1163023 Jul 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps the propaganda machine well oiled; it's amazing how it spreads like wildfire.
Like some story someone was passing around about a dog who saved lives on 9/11 by running up all the stairs to save people! I read that one and thought; oh come on! And so I checked it on Snopes and sure enough it wasn't true. These clowns want to believe this stuff so bad that even when debunked, they still hang on to it as if it's gospel!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch; be careful where you comment, look what happened to this guy:
Jake Close, Fugitive, Arrested After Appearing In Newspaper Opinion Column
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/jake...
Hah, I think including photos is a great idea__Hah.
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163024 Jul 8, 2014
Hmmmm?... the game's over but I still want to play... play with me... it's just words, right?...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1163025 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been several 'getting rid of your kind' posts by the progressives on this thread.
Your side's purported tolerance is laughable.
lol! Funny how you've consistently lied in your recent past to make your political point son.

Like somehow that makes reich wingers a 'better option!'
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163026 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise. Republicans rely on illegal immigrants to feel their insatiable need for cheap labor.
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....

no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163027 Jul 8, 2014
I don't understand it, frankly. The fatty little tecas President himself announced to the nation the righteousness of the u.s. cause by decrying Saddam's "Rape Rooms." Only... there never were any... the american military MADE THEM UP!!! you didn't give him much of a hard time for that did ya? What, am I black?... Things are gonna get a LOT worse from now on, kiddies, suck it up... especially you, Tickers, you child-rapist you...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1163028 Jul 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know that. I mentioned the Amish, not their employees, if there are any.
You asked a question dunce__Dupont answered it correctly.

Correct reply is Thank You.

And BTW I told you last week that the Amish aka the Old Order Mennonites have several special deals at federal, state and local governments in the US and also in Canada.

Those folks are worth having around it seems__unlike the TeaParty scumbags.
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163029 Jul 8, 2014
The concept of american pride is odious. A disease. We are a waste of protoplasm and when this thread is dead I will move to the next and the next and the next until the timid souls in the heartland retreat back into the TV rooms and churches where they can cover their ears and chant, "Nah, nah, nah, nah", over and over until the world looks more like they want it to... In the meantime, which of you have cute l'il girls you want to sell?...
In The Right

United States

#1163030 Jul 8, 2014
Name The Liberal Hypocrite Quiz

Which liberal says that labor unions are essential for worker rights and accepted the Cesar Chavez Award for their contributions to the labor movement, but uses non-union labor in the hotels, restaurants, and Napa Valley vineyard that they own?

a. Susan Sarandon
b. Paul Newman
c. Nancy Pelosi
In The Right

United States

#1163031 Jul 8, 2014
Who says that conservatives are racist because they don’t support affirmative action but has an abysmal
record of hiring blacks?

a. Barbra Streisand
b. Michael Moore
c. Al Franken
d. All of the above
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163032 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
There aren't "kinds" of republicans, there's just the one party, and you're in it. How's that wife of yours? Still juicy at all or does it look like a pair of grey drapes in there?... Ride in on the devil's coattails, cracker, and you have to ride out on them too... either that or on his shiny metal dick..
In The Right

United States

#1163033 Jul 8, 2014
Who says that corporations are “terrorists” and has said “I don’t own a single share of stock” but secretly
owns shares in Pentagon contractors like Boeing, pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, and even
Halliburton?

a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163034 Jul 8, 2014
So, um, whatcha think of my new job, tickers? I found work like you said... so where are you? Aren't you a man of your word, because I certainly am... ends of the earth, boy... I'll have you crying in rage and frustration shortly and I just want you to be aware it's coming...
In The Right

United States

#1163035 Jul 8, 2014
This prominent liberalsaysthat conservatives are nasty, hateful people but once told a newspaper,“I dislike
homosexuals.… I was glad when that [Harvard] homosexual got killed.”

a. Sean Penn
b. Ted Danson
c. Al Franken
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163036 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Name The Liberal Hypocrite Quiz
Which liberal says that labor unions are essential for worker rights and accepted the Cesar Chavez Award for their contributions to the labor movement, but uses non-union labor in the hotels, restaurants, and Napa Valley vineyard that they own?
a. Susan Sarandon
b. Paul Newman
c. Nancy Pelosi
So, um, you got a dead guy of senior citizens to bitch about, huh? Hahahahahahahaha... Just tell straight out: are you for or against illegal, no-union labor? Just commit. Don't try and walk both sides of the fence when you're living in a bamboo wheelchair...
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163037 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Who says that corporations are “terrorists” and has said “I don’t own a single share of stock” but secretly
owns shares in Pentagon contractors like Boeing, pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, and even
Halliburton?
a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
So, are you for or against crooked war contractors and pharmaceuticals? I can't tell which side you're on so why don't you tell us before someone sends an emissary to rape every little girl in your life since you're a liar and a ho.. spread their little screaming faces on the carpet and providing them with the inevitable lubricity which - though now a burden - will eventually allow an republican woman to find some willing male to care for them into their dotage...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163038 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise. Republicans rely on illegal immigrants to feel their insatiable need for cheap labor.
illegal immigrants work mostly for mom-and-pop businesses.....

major corporations want no part of that grief.....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163039 Jul 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
we already are and have been for 45 years when birth control became widely available, most of these sluts want to get pregnant, free birth control will mean nothing
Barack's Science Czar, John Holdren holds beliefs similar to this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism

...about the value of the lives of the children of the poor, the useless eaters that tear through what he considers limited resources.

Yet, most of Obama's appointed advisers nod along to giving everything we've got to these disgusting invaders crossing our borders. The Standard of Living index is higher in Mexico than in the U.S. now and their unemployment is lower, so I don't get how the liberals rationalize that they deserve out money. The elitists at our Capitol are all hypocrites, throwing money at a problem they are too lazy to deal with.

Their contradictory behavior is dizzying.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163040 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You asked a question dunce__Dupont answered it correctly.
Correct reply is Thank You.
And BTW I told you last week that the Amish aka the Old Order Mennonites have several special deals at federal, state and local governments in the US and also in Canada.
Those folks are worth having around it seems__unlike the TeaParty scumbags.
Amish and Old Order Mennonites are not the same thing....dummy.....

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163041 Jul 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the term "rapeable little girl" highly objectionable and in poor taste.
Yesterday he posted a very descriptive post of having sex with another poster's under aged daughter that was removed.

The poster is a troll.
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163042 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Halliburton?
a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others. But you can't have it both ways can you, dear? Maybe your daughter needs a good schtupping? I'm not at all for schtupping little girls by violence but you've opened my eyes to the possibilities of holding two conflicting ideologies at the same time... only... don't worry, I won't be gentle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min John-K 316,355
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Nice Phartez 33,676
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web