Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683200 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1162878 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
More than 60 people shot in the city with the strictest gun controls over the Fourth of July weekend - Chicago.
Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of liberalism.
Last count I heard was 82 shot, 14 dead, but they were still counting.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1162879 Jul 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really moron? What about the nearly 3000 people killed on 9/11/01 because George W Bush after receiving a PDB warning of the attack didn't lift a finger to stop it?
What about the over 4000 military who came home in caskets because Bush decided to invade Iraq based on lies about WMD?
Bush's feckless adventure caused this situation. Saddam Hussein kept these various groups in check. Once he was overthrown sectarian violence started and Al Qaeda entered the picture. There was no sectarian violence and dislocations before we invaded.
You're an idiot Kai.
Really Paul? You are calling other people morons?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1162880 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not so__that story is right wing nonsense perpetuated by FOX News talking heads
Debunked
Debunked!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1162881 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a clinical psychologist.... I'm paid to put guys like you in straight jackets.
what do you think about the 'pattern' of lies that come out of Obama's mouth?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1162882 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect, as usual.....
some states have estate taxes, some have inheritance taxes, some have both....
the real tragedy of Communist estate taxes is the forced sale of the family farm or family business in order to pay the estate taxes....
Fewer than 1% of people are rich enough for their estates to trigger any tax when transferred. If you're that rich you have an army of CPAs to figure out how to shield assets from estate taxes.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Ilford, UK

#1162883 Jul 8, 2014
by Barack O's timesheet he is "gridlocked till next Christmas"

one thing for sure is that innocent people, vulnerable people are being flagged up on Barack O's playlist or E.D.P.(Endgame, Dreamscape, Program) left right and centre -

he's even developing an 'underground policy' for the American underclass.

its an open thought this, one wonders how you can get yourself flagged for this program.

this may seems like sour grapes because all this seems all too plausible politics for his administration, but, i thought that Barack O. said in congress only last Tuesday. "that there are hidden costs to being an civilised American citizen and being business class."

well we don't have to ask who it is then who is paying the bill for this E.D.P. then do we.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1162884 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the born-again evangelical church liberals are already demonstrating side-by-side with La Raza in Murrieta....getting down with the Mexican gangs.....
It may be 'the plan' to create a healthCARE crisis at the steps of the church, The CDC is a government office, they will have a plan, once the problem is identified. This may be the money Obama is asking for. The MSM is watching the slow burn of public Outrage.

Lapeer, MI

#1162885 Jul 8, 2014
Obumbles The Zero wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, although Newsday kind of buried the story when it was originally written about by a Newsday reporter. But the media had to get to the bottom of Romney's Dog-gate and his alleged once making fun of a kid in junior high school.
UPDATED
Hillary Clinton’s successful 1975 legal defense of an accused rapist has surfaced again with the victim, angered over a tape of Clinton chuckling over her courtroom tactics in the case, lashing out at the potential Democratic presidential candidate.
“Hillary Clinton took me through hell,” the victim told the Daily Beast in an emotional interview published today. The woman said that if she saw Clinton today she would say,“I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I heard you on tape laughing.”
The name of the woman, who is now 52, was withheld for privacy reasons. She decided to speak out after hearing never-before-heard audio tapes released by the Washington Free Beacon earlier this week of Hillary Clinton talking about the trial. In the recordings, dubbed the “Hillary Tapes,” Clinton is heard laughing as she describes how she succeeded at getting her client a lighter sentence, despite suggesting she knew he was guilty.
“He took a lie-detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said about her client on the tapes, which were initially recorded, but never used, in the early 1980's.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/...
Hillary's not for women. She's for ONE woman and one only.

Didn't her mother write a book titled "It Takes A Village To Raise An Idiot"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1162886 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've been wrong about that for six years fkface__about time to give up on the bs eh?
Or you could offer something resembling proof__Hah__ROFLMAO
can't face the fact that GM makes UAW garbage with a CEO who grew up in the system....

and Chrysler is an Italian company.....

leaving only Ford from the US auto industry....
Obumbles The Zero

New York, NY

#1162887 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a clinical psychologist.... I'm paid to put guys like you in straight jackets.
Didn't you get the memo? There are NO more straight jackets no matter how crazy, dangerous to self and/or others a person is, the liberals keep them out and about in public so one's "rights" are infringed upon. Libs say things to crazies, like "Don't take your medicine if you don't wa to, so what if you push someone in front of a subway car, assaultive or are sleeping in the streets."

Lapeer, MI

#1162888 Jul 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Pathological Liar.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1162889 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish invaders are victims of their zionist leadership.
Blow it out your arse. If you love motherhumping, rabid Palestinians, good for you. But you're a bigot like most progressive crybabies and need to commit suicide. Please.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1162890 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare we insist on thinking for ourselves when there are so many qualified experts (¨climatologists¨) ready to provide us with all the pre-packaged thoughts we need?
The only climatologist who know what they are talking about understand weather has cycles and is caused by deep ocean currents and wind.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1162891 Jul 8, 2014
Only when things are going good does the divider and conqueror brag about having done it by himself.

"I killed bin Laden!"
"I have al Qaeda on the run!"
"I saved GM!"
"Vote for me!"

And all the good little tools ran to the booths and voted for him.

And now the reality...
Killing bin Laden was simply closure on the face of 9/11. Obama had nothing to do with the hunt to find him and played cards while the Seals risked their lives to go in and kill him because he found it "too intense".
ISIS has now declared an Islamic State and Caliphate.
GM has recalled thousands upon thousands of cars because of glitches resulting in fatal crashes.

Yet, the good little tools still defend him and stare wide-eyed in adoration as he claims all of his failures are someone else's fault because they just want to "gin up their base".

When he's just ginning up his own dwindling base making these claims.

It's too hard to believe sometimes.

Location hidden

#1162892 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not so__that story is right wing nonsense perpetuated by FOX News talking heads
Debunked
Which story? The unknown diseases invading our country across the border? Or the Big Daddy of ISIS announcing an Islamic State and threatening to end the United States of America?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1162893 Jul 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Try to think about the logic of claiming a vehicle must be defective to cause misery and death. I'm starting to believe you're deliberately trying to make yourself look stupid.
When you're in a hole, stop digging, dumbass.
http://tinyurl.com/l7vzqcv
Wanna go for three, azzhole?
You must be dizzy by now:-)
Let me try to dumb this down to your level.
Let's use Homer's analogy. Please tell us how the tobacco industry can make a safe cigarette?
You see, dumbass, if you're going to condemn the auto industry for making cars with defects that cause "death and misery" then you must condemn the tobacco industry as well. That, as Homer pointed out, exposes your hypocrisy.
You really should stop digging.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1162894 Jul 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Fewer than 1% of people are rich enough for their estates to trigger any tax when transferred. If you're that rich you have an army of CPAs to figure out how to shield assets from estate taxes.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
some states have virtually no threshhold on estate taxes....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1162895 Jul 8, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1162896 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe - the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God."
~John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
What happened between then and now? Democrats today believe our rights come from the "generosity of the state" and not "from the hand of God"...and want to win at all costs.
As long as you're into JFK how about this quote Carol?
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

Location hidden

#1162897 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will support an immigration bill that improves border security, but defers any talk of citizenship for illegal aliens until after the border has been secured.....
Obama refuses to consider that approach....
But Obama doesn't want to negotiate with Republicans and never has. He just wants to blame them for the gridlock he created.

Even prominent Democrats are now starting to criticize him for not making more of an effort to work with Congress.

Of course, good ole' Harry Reid will continue to block any and all legislation passed by the House as expected of him by his lord and master. He's such a good little pawn.

Then they can both blame those bad old Republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min June VanDerMark 326,406
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Wed Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jan 16 hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web