Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,064,341 - 1,064,360 of 1,096,126 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
-- Ronald Reagan
This regime doesn't even bother with pretense. They look us straight in the eye and lie out their ass. Then dare us to do something about it.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the mission to decimate the Iraqi military and depose Saddam Hussein was clearly accomplished.......
Yeah and the result was sectarian violence and dislocations and an Iranian puppet Nouri al Maliki as Iraq's Prime Minister giving Iran effective control over the entire region. That worked out well didn't it moron?
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Rail car shortage affects auto supplies.
Harsh winter to blame for backlogs, shipping delays.
It's always something. How unfortunate that winters started showing up just when Obama did.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A lie becomes the truth if repeated enough times.
Too many Americans don't know the difference anymore.
I grieve for my country. Truly I do. But my allegiance lies elsewhere. Something greater than country.
Yes and you keep repeating the same damned lies over and over again even when confronted with the truth.
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
This situation was totally foreseeable to anyone with half a brain. When Bush overthrew Saddam Hussein and a Shiite government took over what do you think was going to happen stupid?
Even George HW Bush realized this. That's why when the Shiites revolted in the wake of the first Gulf War, US troops were ordered not to act in their defense.
And yes dimwit it was orchestrated; by Iran who played George W like a fiddle with their agent Ahmed Chalabi and his band of WMD fabricators.
Do you know where Nouri al-Maliki spent his time in exile when Saddam was in power? In Syria, an Iranian ally and in Iran itself. So why are you so surprised that Iran has a greatly increased influence in the region? They're now able to supply the Assad regime by flying directly over Iraqi airspace, something they couldn't do before.
George W stupidly took out the one person who could counter both the Iranians and Al Qaeda and keep the various sectarian groups in line.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
ONE person???? Obama single highhandedly killed Osama bin Laden and declared Al Qaeda was decimated. You are stupid...one person--do you have any underwear to send to your illegals swarming like ants across the order. They need underwear from liberals who crap themselves on a daily basis.
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the result was sectarian violence and dislocations and an Iranian puppet Nouri al Maliki as Iraq's Prime Minister giving Iran effective control over the entire region. That worked out well didn't it moron?
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
talk to your friend Pdavey, it was a free election, democracy for everyone. Face it your idiot in charge called Barack Hussein Obama squandered every thing America has done in the world. Impeach the bas tard. Obama wants regime change, another bloody Arab spring perhaps.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
It’s Spreading – EPA Claims Hard Drive Crash Preventing Cooperation With Congressional Investigation
Posted on 25 June, 2014 by Rick Wells
A second government agency has announced that they will be unable to comply with a Congressional request for information due to a hard drive crash. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claims that retrieval of emails which were of interest to Congress may not be possible. The emails related to the proposed Pebble mine in Alaska. The supposed computer crash is said to have occurred in 2010.
Gina McCarthy, the EPA Administrator, confirmed that the problems exist on Wednesday. She said of the offending hard drive,“We’re having trouble getting the data off of it and we’re trying other sources to actually supplement that. We’re challenged in figuring out where those small failures might have occurred and what caused them occur, but we’ve produced a lot of information.”
As with other investigations into Benghazi and the IRS, the quantity of documents provided by the administration is somehow equated with the quality or relevance by those providing it.
The ailment and the time period are the same for both the EPA and six other individuals involved in the sensitive investigation into the IRS.
The House committee is investigating whether or not Phillip North, an EPA employee in Alaska, made a decision to veto the proposed Pebble Mine in 2009 prior to conducting the required environmental impact research.
North is presently in New Zealand and has refused over the last year to cooperate with their investigation.
Rep Darrell Issa (R-CA) said on Wednesday,“We have tried to serve a subpoena on your former employee and we have asked for the failed hard drive from this Alaskan individual who now is in New Zealand, and seems to never be returning.”
The committee is in possession of emails which indicate that they were informed months ago of the 2010 crash. McCarthy said she informed the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) on Tuesday.
Rep Mark Meadows (R-NC) said it is likely that the EPA violated the Federal Records Act by not backing up the emails as is required by federal law.
In what is becoming a familiar refrain from officials within the Obama regime, McCarthy said,“We may have some emails that we cannot produce that we should have kept.”
More proof that the Republicans are just fishing.

If they actually had any evidence, they would just confiscate the e-mails of the sending or recipient from these lost emails.

But they have nothing.
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you keep repeating the same damned lies over and over again even when confronted with the truth.
Not even voters who identified themselves as Democrats buy the idea that benign, end-user computer problems can explain how the IRS is unable to retrieve emails subpoenaed in the House investigation. Sixty-three percent of Democrats said they believe those communications were “destroyed deliberately,” while only 20 percent said it must have been an accident.

The poll also indicates overwhelming support for the House investigation, with 74 percent of voters responding “yes” when asked “Do you think Congress should continue to investigate the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of hundreds of conservative and tea party groups until someone is held accountable, or not?” That includes Democrats: 66 percent support the investigation.

So much for the effectiveness of the Obama Administration’s “witch hunt” talking point tactic to push the scandal to the margins.

Impeach and jail the Bas tard. Obama the Bas tard.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first quarter of 1984 had only a 1% growth rate after a 3% the previous quarter.
Next time. you lying POS, post the growth rate for the first quarter instead of the entire year.
Right whiners keep proving themselves to be dishonest & liars.
Hey dumbfk.

Winter starts in late December - she cited 1985 so that would be Q1 1985 moron.

http://www.economagic.com/em-cgi/data.exe/var...

Q1 1985 was 4% moron.

God are you dumber than sh*t.
Hawaii Manuf Co

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you have a wonderful vacation
You need a vacation from alcohol. You should really take a trip to Kenya and stay there. Who knows? You might even be able to tour Obama's birthplace.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs & Bin Laden, Bush lost both & Obama found both.
GeeWhiz Davie Boie, at the percentage rates Barack Hussein Obama found jobs, it looks as if the only one found was one for himself, and then not only didn't he know how to perform in that job. He has cost this country more money, because of his ineptitude?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you have a wonderful vacation
Thanks lily, you have always been a friend on here and I appreciate that very much. You catch almost as much of the right's wrath as I do, although I think you handle it better sometimes I have to laugh out loud at your tart zingers in response. It's impossible to stick to just political discussion on here and eventually it all boils down to who can out insult the other. The Pope himself could come on here and say Bless you Obama and everyone of these nutcases on the right would be attacking him unmercifully.

I cannot name one rightie on here that will discuss anything without getting personal,,,not one. But there are a number on the left or middle of the road that will. So eventually it will always evolve into a sh1t slinging contest.But I do admire your ability to defend yourself, and just how irate they get when you zing them. In my opinion the very smartest ones on here are Liberal by far, and I don't include me in that. But when you are dealing with a room filled with carols and you expect results with facts and reality you might just as well have a room filled with test monkeys, imagine the frustration of PDupont.
Jenks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Ouch, bad news all around jobless claims UP....

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Lois Lerner joined the IRS in 2001. Got appointed to run the exemption group in 2006.

The Tea Party pops up costing the Republican establishment candidates elections helping to cause Republicans to lose seats in Congress & the White House.( Consider how the Tea Party forced the Republican candidates for President so far right that it was impossible to win the general).

So wouldn't it be in the interest of the establishment Republicans to stifle money to Tea Party candidates?

Tea Party money hurt establishment Republicans in the primary.

Tea Party money helped Democrats in the general by the Tea Party making establishment Republicans harder to elect in the general.

And who put Lerner in her position?? I have a hint, look at Bush, Cheney, Rove etc the establishment Republicans running the IRS.

So now the Tea Party, being dumber than sh*t, is blaming Obama while the Establishment Republicans are faking it & laughing their asses off.

Tea Party people are dumber than sh*t.
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ends. It doesn't matter if he apologized or resigned: his message is out and some nut job may take it to heart.
So will liberals be banning dog shots now--is that the new platform for democrats. I see I see. Dog shots and Hillary Clinton seem to go together if you ask me--have you seen the bite on that Bitchtard.
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first quarter of 1984 had only a 1% growth rate after a 3% the previous quarter.
Next time. you lying POS, post the growth rate for the first quarter instead of the entire year.
Right whiners keep proving themselves to be dishonest & liars.
What part of 1985 did you not understand?

LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the Republicans are just fishing.
If they actually had any evidence, they would just confiscate the e-mails of the sending or recipient from these lost emails.
But they have nothing.
Look up "lost"......Dave. In order to revue and assess evidence, one must have access to it. That's why Obama's "there's no evidence of wrongdoing" is such a black-hearted, in-your-face, lie.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfk.
Q1 1985 was 4% moron.
I posted 1984 instead of 1985. My information was for 1985. My error.

Here is my link.

http://www.kansascityfed.org/publicat/ECONREV...

Read what it says about the first quarter of 1985.
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks lily, you have always been a friend on here and I appreciate that very much. You catch almost as much of the right's wrath as I do, although I think you handle it better sometimes I have to laugh out loud at your tart zingers in response. It's impossible to stick to just political discussion on here and eventually it all boils down to who can out insult the other. The Pope himself could come on here and say Bless you Obama and everyone of these nutcases on the right would be attacking him unmercifully.
I cannot name one rightie on here that will discuss anything without getting personal,,,not one. But there are a number on the left or middle of the road that will. So eventually it will always evolve into a sh1t slinging contest.But I do admire your ability to defend yourself, and just how irate they get when you zing them. In my opinion the very smartest ones on here are Liberal by far, and I don't include me in that. But when you are dealing with a room filled with carols and you expect results with facts and reality you might just as well have a room filled with test monkeys, imagine the frustration of PDupont.
I am now going to research for any connection in this post to George Bush and the Koch Bros. It's just gotta be there...
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfk.
Q1 1985 was 4% moron.
Shows exactly how liberals misrepresent doesn't it? And the audacity to call me a POS....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min in nomines 225,661
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••