Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157263 Jun 26, 2014
Eeeeks! Meth Mouth Meltdown!!!

Rocks-Head, give it up.
What do you think transpires in those Daily Briefings with The President?

I posted the info from the link, lengthy, it didn't post - Topix Timer.
I'm not going to repost the information.

And you sound more like one of those Cur Idiots.
Which one - Since you so cowardly changed your original screen name.
I Didn't.

Then Walk A-Way, you who is not addicted.
Go tweet or play on face-space.

And I don't know what the Hades you're blathering regarding USAsince.

You don't realize ...
Much of anything.

Whatever, bat got in your belfry or bee under your bonnet ...?

Take a break and a breath, mush mouth.

Don't bug me with your mental malfunctions!!
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice bluff...with nothing to back it up.
You are right you sound more like USAsince --didn't realize you were gone until I caught a glance at Yeah's post. What was it two weeks?
You are addicted. I can walk away from this board for months-meh. Twitter is fun and FB is family and friends.
Hey Democrats

Skokie, IL

#1157264 Jun 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lerner entered government at the Justice Department during Reagan's first term and became an IRS manager during GWB's first term. She's a Republican.
That just about sums it up IMO.
Lerner is a registered Democrat, records show. But she is a career federal worker, not a political appointee. Lerner has been a government lawyer since at least 1981, having worked for the Justice Department and the Federal Election Commission before joining the IRS in 2001. Outside of work, she volunteers as a rescuer of pets, including some left helpless after Hurricane Katrina.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1157265 Jun 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What case? You're totally uninformed and not real bright either__your single saving grace is that you don't lie (so far).
Tell me more about how you "cleared post."
I cleared post at Tay Ninh. We were in the process of being detached from the 1st Cav and attached to the 9th ID. Records were gathered at those two places before heading to Tay Ninh. Clear enough?

The case was about a president not being elected by the people's popular vote, if you want to go back a few pages. I hope I cleared that up also.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1157266 Jun 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, back to start again-eh Dave
Lois was three levels lower than the Commissioner. The announcement she had got the job did not come from the commissioner or even the deputy commissioner.
You may want to take a look at the IRS tree. It is a big organization.
I love how ignorant you are.

In an organization, you think immediate supervisors get to hire those that work for them.

In companies I have run on the past, I did the hiring. I don't care if it was a person working the floor, a foreman, manager, or what.

Are you really this ignorant?

And you think, Someone like Bush or Rove or such would not have input to appoint someone to run a the department of the IRA that influences organizations that donate campaign money.

You f*cking whiners clim Lerner had all this authority to stop political donations & then you tell us no one in the White House gave a crap who was hired to be in that position.

You chase your own tail more than a dog with peanut butter on his tail.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1157267 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees, sort of....
Republicans should demand that all White House staffers turn over all email correspondence with the IRS.....
"John Galt"
Why should republicans waste their time demanding White House staffers turn over any or all email correspondence? The staffers would simply say their computers crashed and all was lost.
Peace
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1157269 Jun 26, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> This is all I needed to type. This is a thread about just how obessed and fanatical us baggers really are,
I'm sorry I'm Trying to keep up. I mean what is there, over a million and a half comments? Daamn.
Well I'm glad you finally came to your senses.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1157270 Jun 26, 2014
Again, who had more to gain from stopping Tea Party donations?

Establishment Republicans in the Primary had the most to lose.. In the general elections, Tea Party member would just donate to the Republican nominee.

Democrats would prefer that far right wacko Tea Party candidates won the primaries so as to produce a Republican nominee less likely to get Independent votes in the general.

The more competitive the Tea Party candidates were in the primary, the more money Republicans would spend in the primaries leaving less for for general.

Buy hey, you f*cking whiners are just too GD stupid top get it.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1157271 Jun 26, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's our RoxLo, he-she will argue that the sky is blue. Now we'll have a 3 hour argument over the color/day/night etc. Some jackwagons just like to argue. My best guess is Roxlo is just starved for attention.
All Sonic did was repost the memo from the IRS that I originally posted that showed it was an announcement from the IRS and NOT the WH.

Seems the Progressives here are very set that this MUST be true. Why?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157272 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how ignorant you are.
In an organization, you think immediate supervisors get to hire those that work for them.
In companies I have run on the past, I did the hiring. I don't care if it was a person working the floor, a foreman, manager, or what.
Are you really this ignorant?
And you think, Someone like Bush or Rove or such would not have input to appoint someone to run a the department of the IRA that influences organizations that donate campaign money.
You f*cking whiners clim Lerner had all this authority to stop political donations & then you tell us no one in the White House gave a crap who was hired to be in that position.
You chase your own tail more than a dog with peanut butter on his tail.
What is ignorant is your insistence that the POTUS or anyone else was spending time on who got fourth level jobs. Besides if she was an appointee she would have left at the end of the Bush admin

People don't assume government employees will be dishonest. Lerner was.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1157273 Jun 26, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> Yuk Yuk Yuk Shemp.
What do YOU believe happened to Lois Lerner's lost emails? I can't speak Hawaiian so work with me here.
Well, you can't speak intelligently so you've basically created your own roadblock son!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157274 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Establishment Republicans in the Primary had the most to lose.. In the general elections, Tea Party member would just donate to the Republican nominee.
Democrats would prefer that far right wacko Tea Party candidates won the primaries so as to produce a Republican nominee less likely to get Independent votes in the general.
The more competitive the Tea Party candidates were in the primary, the more money Republicans would spend in the primaries leaving less for for general.
You are loosing it.

There was no Tea Party in 2005

Appointees leave when that admin's term is over

Lerner was a dishonest employee.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1157275 Jun 26, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court's ruling strongly upholds the separation of powers: the ability for the houses of Congress to determine things like when they are in session and when they are not. One of the powers of the Congress is to determine its own rules, which the Senate did last year when it passed filibuster reform to break the stranglehold the minority Republicans had on President Obama's nominees.
[The president] shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;
"silly"
How are you going to feel about "filibuster reform" when republicans regain control of the senate after the elections this fall?
Peace

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157276 Jun 26, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
Eeeeks! Meth Mouth Meltdown!!!
Rocks-Head, give it up.
What do you think transpires in those Daily Briefings with The President?
I posted the info from the link, lengthy, it didn't post - Topix Timer.
I'm not going to repost the information.
<quoted text>
I read your information-or opinion-you had nothing to back it up. No link.

The Daily Briefings are about security-Good Grief

Lerner was not an appointee and the admin would have no input on her hiring. An appointee would leave with that admin.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157277 Jun 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois G. Lerner Selected as Director of IRS Exempt Organizations Division
Dec. 22, 2005
Before this appointment, Lerner had been the director of the Exempt Organizations Rulings & Agreements Division, where she was responsible for the EO determinations letter program, public guidance and technical assistance for IRS agents conducting examinations of tax-exempt organizations. Lerner came to the IRS in 2001 from the Federal Election Commission, where she was Associate General Counsel for Enforcement and Acting General Counsel. She replaces Martha Sullivan, who will retire from the IRS at the end of December.
“Lois is an integral part of the EO team and has successfully increased the IRS presence in the exempt community,” said Steven T. Miller, Commissioner of the IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division, of which EO is a part.“Her integrity, skills and judgment are exceptional and will allow us to continue to provide improved service and enhanced enforcement of the tax laws.”
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Lois-G.-Lerner-Selecte...
she was appointed when Bush was in office. deal with it.
This is an announcement that she was hired the same press release I used to prove that she was not appointed as it was NOT a WH announcement NOR did it come the IRS commission.

Appointees in IRS leave with the admin
Hey Democrats

Skokie, IL

#1157278 Jun 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did.
You're just a stupid liar.
Who did appoint her??
If Bush didn't, you must know who did.
Go for it, Lowblow. Make a bigger fool of yourself.
The POTUS does not appoint lower level employees to jobs. Lois Lerner WAS NOT APPOINTED by Bush to her Job.
“Lois is an integral part of the EO team and has successfully increased the IRS presence in the exempt community,” said Steven T. Miller, Commissioner of the IRS Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division, of which EO is a part.“Her integrity, skills and judgment are exceptional and will allow us to continue to provide improved service and enhanced enforcement of the tax laws.” Lois G. Lerner Selected as Director of IRS Exempt Organizations Division.

The Obama propaganda machine relies heavily on Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS) to push most of their 'message' Five years into Obama's presidency, the dear leader's agenda and 'legacy' is to be protected at ANY cost. The leftist spin machine churns out the progressive pablum for consumption by the collective. Intellectual dishonesty is a hallmark of the 'new left'. Only reality can inoculate an individual from BDS, thus explaining the pandemic in the left wing.
Hey Democrats

Skokie, IL

#1157279 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Wrong Stupid, The Tea Party was also getting the vote out for Romney--Obama stole the election. It had everything to do with the Presidential election.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1157281 Jun 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I cleared post at Tay Ninh. We were in the process of being detached from the 1st Cav and attached to the 9th ID. Records were gathered at those two places before heading to Tay Ninh. Clear enough?
The case was about a president not being elected by the people's popular vote, if you want to go back a few pages. I hope I cleared that up also.
You're losing me pal__so far you've been at Quang Tri, Ahn Khe, Bear Cat and now Tay Ninh? How many tours did you serve with the Dreadnauts?

Maybe you are a liar after all.

So WTF is "cleared post?"
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1157283 Jun 26, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> Weak.
No one was even talking to your crazed azz, dumbo...Payback Is hell huh little girl?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1157284 Jun 26, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> Yuk Yuk Yuk Shemp.
What do YOU believe happened to Lois Lerner's lost emails? I can't speak Hawaiian so work with me here.
What difference does it make?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1157286 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Stupid, The Tea Party was also getting the vote out for Romney--Obama stole the election. It had everything to do with the Presidential election.
Only one election has ever been stolen. Jeb Bush gave Florida to his brother. Even worse, George lost the popular vote too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Eagle 12 230,884
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Boohoo 497
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 27,979
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 306,359
loan needed (Dec '13) 4 hr Lillyvet 6
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Fair Game 1,589
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE