Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602218 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1158552 Jun 29, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hear, Here...total agreement.
"leosampleanus"
You claim to be a spelling and grammar expert. Why did you not call out the poster of his/her/It's misspelling of the word shit? Left wing loons are exempt from your BS?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1158553 Jun 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why both you lowlifes never served??? I served over 30 years ago stupid..I discovered politics years later..But picking a party was an easy choice for me as it was obvious that The Democrats were far more in tune with my beliefs. The Republicans are way to much it dictating morality, religion, subjugation of women, racism, Bigotry, reminded me way to much of fanatics that I had become familiar with, and they have proceeded to get even worse through the years. Kinda like your reference toward our president daily and your total disrespect. People like you and Galt are the worst examples of intolerance toward their fellow man simple because he looks and thinks differently. I place you both real close to heathens.
You spent those thirty years reading girly-men magazines behind a dumpster.

Uncle Sam couldn't even use you as a flotation device.
zzz

United States

#1158554 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss me. I know.
I'm the Mule Skinner and you are the Mule:-)
no the short shaggy ones are jackasses.

Lapeer, MI

#1158555 Jun 29, 2014
ReadyForHillary wrote:
<quoted text> Reagan is in Hell, Hillary is on earth.
The Demon speaketh!

Hillary is living a lie.

Spokane, WA

#1158556 Jun 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You 'd bet on anything you don't have to payoff on son!!!
"yuck"
Little girl I would bet anything you are a liberal loon, a president nobama fanny kisser.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Lapeer, MI

#1158557 Jun 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
As opposed to "throw out your dead--throw out your dead" social security was a pretty effective way of giving the nations "used up" citizens an alternative. Back then $20 to $30 bucks per month made a big difference.
I drove through Mt Caramel PA many years ago__it was like driving through Poland with old women all bent over from a hard life and not an old man in sight. Hiroshima recovered more quickly from the A-Bomb then that part of PA recovered from the coal magnates.
"...it was like driving through Poland"????

You and ghost use the same drugs, eh?

Spokane, WA

#1158558 Jun 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with your ignorance you always show your political side. I have yet to hear you or any of you on the right show sorrow or disgust for the over 4, 500 sacrificed in Iraq, But every single one of you are soooo concerned about the 4 that died in Benghazi, I agree it's always sad when anyone losses their life...But the big difference was we had 4,500 sacrificed based on proven lies and you say nothing...Now we have 4 that lost their lives partly because the Republicans voted down money for added security at our embassies. There is absolutely no evidence that anyone lied to them or didn't do what ever they could to save these Citizens. Your priorities are like you, totally screwed. Weirdo.
"poop"
Once more you show you are a phoney. On a good number of occasions I have commented on the folly of sending American troops to Iraq. Those islamic sects of have been killing each other for centuries and American interference will change nothing. Those American's lost their lives because nobama and hilarious didn't care enough to even try and save them.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1158559 Jun 29, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone passes away their estate goes through probate court where an executor of the estate is granted by the court usually with their attorney wherein all debts are tabulated and the paid out of the estate to the appropriate parties. The executor of the estate does not benefit from this legal action but the attorney representing the executor will receive fees at the appropriate rate per state. On a trust there are guidelines which the survivor of the trust must adhere to depending on the size of the trust it may also have a board of trustees of the trust which the survivor must adhere to guidelines set forth and must clear any usage of the trust funds through the board. Taxes on a trust are usually set up on the amount of funds received by the survivor from the trust for personal use say cash would be taxed that is why most trust beneficiaries live in homes, drive cars and own yachts which are owned by the trust.
Remember John Kerry explaining all the SUV's and other equipment he uses isn't his but owned by the 'family trust' of the late Heinz...Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband.
settling an estate requires business skills more than legal skills....

attorneys are not required in most states.....

if one can complete one's own income tax return, one can navigate an estate.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158560 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The hunchback Boca Broad now claims to be a Neurologist.
Sure idiot Joe the Plumber could diagnose your problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1158561 Jun 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
As opposed to "throw out your dead--throw out your dead" social security was a pretty effective way of giving the nations "used up" citizens an alternative. Back then $20 to $30 bucks per month made a big difference.
I drove through Mt Caramel PA many years ago__it was like driving through Poland with old women all bent over from a hard life and not an old man in sight. Hiroshima recovered more quickly from the A-Bomb then that part of PA recovered from the coal magnates.
do they make candy in "Mt Caramel"....dumbass phony.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158562 Jun 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Once more you show you are a phoney. On a good number of occasions I have commented on the folly of sending American troops to Iraq. Those islamic sects of have been killing each other for centuries and American interference will change nothing. Those American's lost their lives because nobama and hilarious didn't care enough to even try and save them.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Stupid doesn't even begin to describe you. Be so kind as to show some facts to back that up? Besides you heard it on FOX,,,No doubt in my mind if Republicans were in office you would be defending them. I have yet to hear you condemn Bush Cheney on anything and theirs are proven lies.Sooo you have no comment on The Republicans cutting funds for Embassy security????
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158563 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss me. I know.
I'm the Mule Skinner and you are the Mule:-)
So you blew me.

Spokane, WA

#1158564 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent those thirty years reading girly-men magazines behind a dumpster.
Uncle Sam couldn't even use you as a flotation device.
"shinningelectr0n"
Hey "poop" floats a lot of BS. Give him credit.
Peace
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158565 Jun 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You claim to be a spelling and grammar expert. Why did you not call out the poster of his/her/It's misspelling of the word shit? Left wing loons are exempt from your BS?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You seem not to have a frigging clue. When people misspell words to be polite that is not an error Moron. Of course you aren't a right wing loon, huh little lying girlie?
ReadyForHillary

Mountain View, CA

#1158566 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems beat themselves.
Wing nuts learned to lose, Dems got used to winning.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1158568 Jun 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, why use a bogus location???....
Galt talking to himself in the mirror
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1158569 Jun 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...it was like driving through Poland"????
You and ghost use the same drugs, eh?
Hamtramck , suit you better? Little old women with hands like oystermen, wearing shawls and bent over from a lifetime of hard work. Work like your lazy azz couldn't imagine. And no men in sight__because their husbands were dead and gone.

Obviously you never ventured far from home__and never to Mt Carmel, Shamokin or anywhere else in the anthracite region.

How about you finally grow a dk__or just stay on the night shift loser.
zzz

United States

#1158570 Jun 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
settling an estate requires business skills more than legal skills....
attorneys are not required in most states.....
if one can complete one's own income tax return, one can navigate an estate.....
I agree but my sister was named the executor of my family's estate she is qualified to have handled the entire procedure by herself but she chose to hire a attorney with an unimpeachable reputation because unfortunately I have 2 members of the family who are greedy. I knew my one sister would do the honest thing by all parties but she also knew if she handled it by herself the innuendos and suggestions of her keeping a bigger portion for herself would last her entire lifetime.

I don't blame her she handled the entire thing with class and she even found a relative who had been believed possibly dead since no one had heard from him in over 30 years. My 2 greedy family members claimed my sister had kept the missing relative's share(all lies since it was in trust account in the bank the entire time) anyway she found him and sent his portion directly to him. The 2 greedy relatives had egg on their faces for all the lies that told.

Money does strange things to some people.

LMAO
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1158572 Jun 29, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but my sister was named the executor of my family's estate she is qualified to have handled the entire procedure by herself but she chose to hire a attorney with an unimpeachable reputation because unfortunately I have 2 members of the family who are greedy. I knew my one sister would do the honest thing by all parties but she also knew if she handled it by herself the innuendos and suggestions of her keeping a bigger portion for herself would last her entire lifetime.
I don't blame her she handled the entire thing with class and she even found a relative who had been believed possibly dead since no one had heard from him in over 30 years. My 2 greedy family members claimed my sister had kept the missing relative's share(all lies since it was in trust account in the bank the entire time) anyway she found him and sent his portion directly to him. The 2 greedy relatives had egg on their faces for all the lies that told.
Money does strange things to some people.
LMAO
Definitely; they all come out of the woodwork when someone dies
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1158573 Jun 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Hey "poop" floats a lot of BS. Give him credit.
Peace
This is what they do for entertainment at Shady Pines; see whose poop floats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 317,564
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Fugsworth 11,572
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr LMFAO phart 34,230
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web