Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1156712 Jun 25, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ilk sees nothing wrong with this. The new norm.
You'd rather they get paid by the gov...I mean taxpayers...for years while they enjoy their new found freedom and pursue a career in say art or music. Health care on our dime, too. Pelosi said so.
And you stupid, treasonous fks want to add a few more million illegals to the payroll.
TPRTY got their asses kicked in Repugnant primaries yesterday.

You're still a loser, Waxman!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1156713 Jun 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is "WRING" DUMBAZZ....But you are all concerned about me and my life...That makes me the winner, and as usual you the loser...
You need to "insure" you got me on this one old man!

Baawaahhh!!!!!

Do you have a will gramps?

Maybe you can leave that mortgage behind?

Baawwaahhh!!!!
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156714 Jun 25, 2014
FAKE CALIFNostrilis Waxman wrote:
I'm stalking men again. This time it's Gay Grey Ghost. Bwaaaahaaaaaa!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Location hidden

#1156715 Jun 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
leave religion out of politics and we can get along fine.....
you see, many conservatives do not share your desire to control people's personal lives....
That is the rare issue we agree on.

The religous conservatives have done damage to the Repugnant brand.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1156716 Jun 25, 2014
Can any of you libtards here tell Obama there are three branches of government?

He must have missed that lesson when he had his affirmative action edumacation!

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

Obama received his education just like PDupont's son did - 62% acceptance rate. Obama's freebie was his AA.

Location hidden

#1156717 Jun 25, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When's the last time you had a job?
What's with you nitwits and the personal questions??

Discuss issues, don't ask stupid questions.

Waxman asks peoples age, you ask about jobs.

You nitwits are reallly weird.
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156718 Jun 25, 2014
FAKE CALIFNostrilis Waxman wrote:
The bad economy is due to my Obama sockpuppets!
Baawwaaahhh!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
LIBERALS

Moyock, NC

#1156719 Jun 25, 2014
Race-Baiting Helps Republican Win Vote With Democrats' Aid

Up till Tuesday night, Democrats in Mississippi were getting pretty scared at the idea that a Tea Party Republican -- with his beliefs in lower taxes, smaller government, free markets, individual rights, etc.-- might have a chance of becoming their senator.

So with encouragement from a race-baiting flier, they turned out in a Republican primary to make sure that GOP Sen. Thad Cochran won his run-off.

LiarFlierCochran's own campaign staff acknowledged that he only beat Chris McDaniel with the help of mostly black Democratic Party voters, some of whom are suspected by the McDaniel camp to have voted illegally after voting in the Democratic primary a couple of weeks before.(Mississippi is one of those states that lets people cross over party lines in primaries and screw up the chances of their toughest competition.)

Part of the success of Cochran's last-minute appeal to Democratic voters has been attributed to a blatantly race-baiting flier that was heavily distributed in black neighborhoods. It is unclear if the flier was endorsed by the Cochran campaign or was merely the work of a "fan."

The flier dredges up every racial stereotype of the Tea Party in order to get blacks to turn out, beginning with the headline, "The Tea Party Intends to Prevent Blacks From Voting on Tuesday."

The text of the flier then goes on to say, "According to the Clarion Ledger, Chris McDaniel & the Tea Party plan to prevent 'Democrats' from voting in the Senate run-off on Tuesday between Thad Cochran and Tea Party candidate Chris McDaniel. We know the Tea Party uses 'Democrats' as code for 'African Americans.'

"... Mississippi cannot and will not return to the bygone era of intimidating black Mississippians from voting. We must rise up on Tuesday to have our voices heard on who will represent Mississippi in the U.S. Senate...."

Then there's some requisite stuff that "shows" McDaniel is racist and against food stamps, while Cochran supports memorials and schools named after famous black Americans, etc., blah blah blah.

First, "Democrat," if it used by the Tea Party as code for anything, is code for "low-information voter," a notion supported by Tuesday's vote results.

And a historical note: Those people of the "bygone era of intimidating black Mississippians from voting"? There's nothing bygone about them. They were, and remain, Democrats, and they run your party, your unions and your get out the vote drives. The only thing truly different about today's Democrats is the leadership has realized that the only thing more satisfying than keeping black people from voting is convincing them to vote against the Tea Party or anyone else who might genuinely help their communities.

Fox News ran a story it titled "Bad News for Democrats," in which it asserted that by picking "electable" Republicans, voters may hand over the Senate to the Republican Party.

In English that means that, once again, the system is being gamed by Democrats to install RINOs when the party can't place their own people, ensuring that, even if the Senate gets handed to Republicans, the tilt of the country will still be liberal and against the views and interests of most voters.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16046/race-baiti...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1156720 Jun 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
TPRTY got their asses kicked in Repugnant primaries yesterday.
You're still a loser, Waxman!!
Sorry mental case. TPRTY is not me, Loon.

Now run along and go flap your wings, Moonbat.

Location hidden

#1156721 Jun 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
That crazy Lois Lerner
She accidentally receives Grassley's invitation to an IRS event and her first reaction is hey let's audit him.
It is explained to her that it is not justified
http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/i...
Tell us again who appointed Lois Lerner. In 2006.

You're funny!!

Location hidden

#1156722 Jun 25, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Carol has been attacked by every Liberal on this board and called some ugly, demeaning names.
And she has tried her hardest to not sling the slurs in return. If she has, like all, she's only human. She's Christian, not perfect. And she's also been humble in apologizing.
What so many don't understand about Yeshua, He had a sharp tongue.
This misunderstanding comes because while He was a peace maker, He was also a rebel.
Which is why The Pharisees in His day wanted Him dead. He was calling them names:
"White washed tombs" "You are of your Father, the Devil" "Liars, like your Father, the Devil, and the Father of the lie".
And He was disrupting their business, which was lucrative, at The Temple.
Turned over the tables of the money changers and said:
"You have made My Father's House a den of thieves" to the High Priests.
He told it like it was. Perhaps that was Carol's point about truth. Only she can answer that.
You should lay off the bourbon, New Yawk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1156723 Jun 25, 2014
Lawmakers Who Helped Break Iraq Are Angry Obama Hasn't Fixed It

Congress used to have hawks and doves when it came to Iraq. Now it seems to be filled with ducks.

With a few exceptions -- notably Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)-- lawmakers who voted to invade Iraq in 2003 are unwilling to say how they think the United States should deal with the latest fallout, even as Sunni militants who have taken control of key cities in western Iraq seize more territory.

Republicans have been quick to place blame on President Barack Obama, criticizing him for failing to act on the growing threat posed to the region by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. But when asked about what course of action they would propose, they mostly offer up rambling responses about the need for a strategy from the president.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/repu...

Location hidden

#1156724 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that is a lie as I bested you myself when you posted as Wilhelm from Germany.
At the time you denied it, but finally fessed up about a month ago.
It's obvious you use a VPN service you idiot.
I notice from going back through pages here you think everyone is me, you moron.
I work fool, and do not have time like you do to live my life out on Topix like you as Waxmoron and all your other little socks.
This is why I ask how old you are. You must be retired to have no life and live here for your existence during your declining years.
What's the big deal? How old are you? Over 65?
HE lives here??

Are you freakin' serious??

Between you and your socks, you spend 16 or more hours per day on this thread.

You are the post prolific Troll on Topix. Banned repeatly, you keep popping up with the same lame bullshit.

Most don't call you on it, Waxman, but everyone here know what a psychopath you are.

Whether you choose to call yourself Buroc or the dozens of others..........

I did get you to kill off Eddie..........

BWAHAHAA
AAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#1156725 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a law enforce exams, idiot?
It's the exams you take to enforce the laws!! DUH

You're really drunk tonight, eh Waxman!!

Location hidden

#1156726 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The old fool Ghost thinks everyone is a Waxman. He also has seen Elvis during the past week.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Location hidden

#1156727 Jun 25, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pro-gay marriage or anti-gay marriage?
Do you have any homosexual friends?
Ever experienced abortion by proxy an unwanted pregnancy by your girl friend?
Rhetorical Questions.
You seem to want to hold a dominating position on these issues that you may never have even experienced. Just because your opinion was challenged.
And you've made some crude remarks within our conversation regarding these issues.
One toward me, regarding abortion. And one regarding Eugenics.
Must you always have the last word? That's your angle?
OK then.
That's Nobraina in drag.

He's nuts. He hates everyone and everything.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1156728 Jun 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the exams you take to enforce the laws!! DUH
You're really drunk tonight, eh Waxman!!
Speak English much mental retard?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1156729 Jun 25, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
No ¨claim¨, ma'am.
Several left wing politicians have publicly stated they think work is a hindrance to a person's freedom and liberty.
Maybe you chose to forget that your government actively pushed to get more people on food stamps, making the effort to have folks overcome their silly “pride” and self-reliance.
That sure is some fked up logic your ilk preaches, ma'am.
Thanks for THAT claim son.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1156730 Jun 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with you nitwits and the personal questions??
Discuss issues, don't ask stupid questions.
Waxman asks peoples age, you ask about jobs.
You nitwits are reallly weird.
You don't like getting personal? Since when?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1156731 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
l! So true son.

You're not as smart as a rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min River Tam 231,986
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 42 min LonePalm 2,197
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr -Michelle- 306,600
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 28,249
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 19 hr Star On 47 645
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE