Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274148 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1156919 Jun 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
After the 2nd quarter figures come out and illustrate the growing economy is back on track will you promise to come back here and apologize?
More noise for Janet Yellen: inflation up 1.8% in May, highest since late 2012. Core pce price index up 1.5%
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1156920 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
impossible to get past the first sentence of this garbage....because Plame was a Washington party girl, not a covert CIA agent....everybody at the cocktail parties knew she worked at the CIA.....
And your evidence for this is what? You don't have any because you just pulled it out of your azz like you do everything else.
You’re an idiot Galt; have been and always will be!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1156921 Jun 26, 2014
AOL wrote:
Democrats Will Have a Tough Time Refuting Ted Cruz’s Observation About Reaganomics vs. Obamanomics
1,886 Shares By Soopermexican 6 hours ago
Today it was reported that the economy contracted at an astounding 2.9%– one of the worst rates in recent years. While liberals are running around in panicked circles yelling,“it was because Winter!!” Ted Cruz went on Twitter to destroy the narrative with one well-framed fact that also illuminates the difference between conservative and liberals:
The 1985 Winter was indeed, historically cold, including a dreaded “polar vortex,” and as Heritage’s chief economist posted, the economy did indeed grow at an astounding 4% rate in that first quarter.
Isn’t it weird how the cold affects the economy when a Democrat is president, but not when a Republican is president?
It is simply awesome how reality is affected by the Liberal Media, isn't it?!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1156922 Jun 26, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloviating seems to be the only thing you're good at JMO. There are big spending republicans and most democrats are big spenders so it's no wonder those people would be against the TEA Party.
The tea party is Americas answer to the Taliban. Fanatical nut cases.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1156923 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the IRS gets information where a US Senator is receiving a bribe that would paid to his wife.
That was totally off target. Grassley got an invite to an IRS event. Part of the package was that they would pay for the flight of him and his wife.

Rabies dog Lerner decided that he needed audit because he MAY NOT include the cost of his wife's flight on his tax returns. Get that?

She was told that it was unwarranted. You cannot audit somebody if they have yet to do anything wrong.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1156924 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the Republicans are just fishing.
If they actually had any evidence, they would just confiscate the e-mails of the sending or recipient from these lost emails.
But they have nothing.
Gee Whiz Davie Boie you know next to nothing when it applies to the law?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1156925 Jun 26, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of 1985 did you not understand?
LOL
I have already posted that I mistakenly said 1984 instead of 1985.

My numbers are for 1985.

Now what?

Lapeer, MI

#1156926 Jun 26, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the Wall Street Journal is owned by Rupert Murdock who also owns Fox don't you dumbass?
In actuality the Rhodes email reveals nothing new. It is consistent with other intelligence briefings circulating at the time which have already been well-documented, and discusses a wide range of issues, not just Benghazi -- in fact, the specific comment Fox highlighted was an accurate depiction of the multiple riots occurring in the region at the time. When the email was sent, there were global anti-American protests in response to the video, often violent, many of which targeted U.S. diplomatic security posts, including in Egypt, Indonesia, Qatar, Pakistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, and Yemen.
In his twenty paragraph email advising Rice on her upcoming TV appearances, Rhodes made only two direct references to Benghazi -- first highlighting support from the Libyan government for U.S. diplomatic efforts in the country, and later debunking the false claim that there was any "actionable intelligence" prior to the attack on the facility in Benghazi and stating that "the currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US Consulate and subsequently its annex." That language is identical to the initial draft of the separate set of CIA talking points that were crafted by CIA analysts earlier that day, suggesting that Rhodes had seen that early document and was using it to ensure the administration's statements were consistent with the intelligence community's conclusions.
By the way stupid; IT WAS THE VIDEO!
I can't remember the last time I witnessed you placing a post link to your propaganda and yet here you are attacking Carol for referencing the WSJ.

Pseudo-intellectuals like you are easy to spot in a crowd: Big Mouth w/ No Balls.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1156927 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>ONE person???? Obama single highhandedly killed Osama bin Laden and declared Al Qaeda was decimated. You are stupid...one person--do you have any underwear to send to your illegals swarming like ants across the order. They need underwear from liberals who crap themselves on a daily basis.
Kinda easy to tell how you got your name....I'll bet that was mama and daddys pet name for you huh????Of course it could have been worse it could be WAXBALLS????
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1156928 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted 1984 instead of 1985. My information was for 1985. My error.
Here is my link.
http://www.kansascityfed.org/publicat/ECONREV...
Read what it says about the first quarter of 1985.
No need to. I already confirmed Amy was correct and what you posted was incorrect.

Are you trying to deviate and make a separate point? If so, spit it out.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1156929 Jun 26, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And your evidence for this is what? You don't have any because you just pulled it out of your azz like you do everything else.
You’re an idiot Galt; have been and always will be!
The Democrats did their best to turn Valerie Plame into a martyr even though the only danger that the leftist faced was fewer invitations to cocktail parties. If there was a Par Tay, Plume was there, unless of course they weren't serving cocks and tails. She was a Drunktard.

Landisburg, PA

#1156930 Jun 26, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Davie Boie you know next to nothing when it applies to the law?
I do know this, the separations of power between the executive branch & the legislative branch forbids either from demanding documentation without just cause.

Certainly if Dan the Car thief Issa had any real information, he could present it to get those e-mails . After all e-mails have sources & destinations. Issa has no clue what these are & therefore has no clue of anything illegal actually happened.

Lapeer, MI

#1156931 Jun 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of severe winter don't you understand. More proof right wing morons don't understand weather or climate.
You've got sh it in one hand with poop in the other and you can't figure out which one to throw.

Must be tough being a Liberal:-)

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1156932 Jun 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
1Q revision shows economy shrank at 2.9% rate
Mr. Obama, where are our 5M missing jobs?
America's economy shrank at a drastic 2.9 percent annual rate in the first quarter, a far more alarming picture than ones painted in two previous government estimates -- including one that actually claimed modest growth.
The new figure released Wednesday by the Commerce Department is nearly three times lower than last month's preliminary estimate of 1 percent shrinkage -- at the time the worst three-month performance since 2009 -- and far greater than the 0.1 percent growth estimate in April.
--->> The sluggish economy's woes have been widely attributed to an unusually cold winter, but the latest figure -- the biggest difference between second and third estimates since 1976 -- could indicate far greater problems.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/25/economy-...
Gee, what happened to Glow Bull Warming libtards?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
When the original 1Q 2014 report came out as +1 GDP, Jay Carney sang the praises of spending money on health services/products for keeping the economy afloat.

Not a very bright thing to brag about. However, the original consumer spending figure was 3.1% for March based on this assumption. Yesterday it was adjusted to 1% for March.

Now they are claiming consumer spending will be 3.6% for 2Q 2014 based on the wrong number for March. Hmmm, 3 months down the road we will get the corrected number.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1156933 Jun 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda easy to tell how you got your name....I'll bet that was mama and daddys pet name for you huh????Of course it could have been worse it could be WAXBALLS????
so does this mean you are sending underwear to the illegals that Obama sent to the USA or not? that was the question, can't you read?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1156934 Jun 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember the last time I witnessed you placing a post link to your propaganda and yet here you are attacking Carol for referencing the WSJ.
Pseudo-intellectuals like you are easy to spot in a crowd: Big Mouth w/ No Balls.
The operative word here for you, giving your perversion is Mouth and balls.

Landisburg, PA

#1156935 Jun 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally off target. Grassley got an invite to an IRS event. Part of the package was that they would pay for the flight of him and his wife.
Rabies dog Lerner decided that he needed audit because he MAY NOT include the cost of his wife's flight on his tax returns. Get that?
She was told that it was unwarranted. You cannot audit somebody if they have yet to do anything wrong.
Maybe Lerner knew that Grassley didn't claim such things previously?

Maybe she recognized that many politicians don't clam these things?

If a cop sees a couple of guys in a dark doorstep exchanging money for a bag, should they ignore it because they really don't know if the bag had drugs? You say yes.

Lapeer, MI

#1156936 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of childish and sick:
http://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/20...
Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father have become America's Nightmare

Lapeer, MI

#1156937 Jun 26, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
This situation was totally foreseeable to anyone with half a brain. When Bush overthrew Saddam Hussein and a Shiite government took over what do you think was going to happen stupid?
Even George HW Bush realized this. That's why when the Shiites revolted in the wake of the first Gulf War, US troops were ordered not to act in their defense.
And yes dimwit it was orchestrated; by Iran who played George W like a fiddle with their agent Ahmed Chalabi and his band of WMD fabricators.
Do you know where Nouri al-Maliki spent his time in exile when Saddam was in power? In Syria, an Iranian ally and in Iran itself. So why are you so surprised that Iran has a greatly increased influence in the region? They're now able to supply the Assad regime by flying directly over Iraqi airspace, something they couldn't do before.
George W stupidly took out the one person who could counter both the Iranians and Al Qaeda and keep the various sectarian groups in line.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Get a life, Dupie.

Lapeer, MI

#1156938 Jun 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This regime doesn't even bother with pretense. They look us straight in the eye and lie out their ass. Then dare us to do something about it.
It is long overdue that we grab the bull by the horns and the Magic Negro dressed in Mom Jeans by the ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 min Earthling-1 6,792
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 25 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 29,903
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min thetruth 247,199
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Aug 22 cpeter1313 310,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web