Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564060 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#1158123 Jun 28, 2014
FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants

Posted: Jun 26, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
Updated: Jun 27, 2014 1:39 PM EDT
By MATTHEW PERRONE
AP Health Writer

WASHINGTON (AP)- Imagine a low-cost treatment for a life-threatening infection that could cure up to 90 percent of patients with minimal side effects, often in a few days.

http://www.wthr.com/story/25878881/fda-grappl...

tee hee hee ...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158124 Jun 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You no, you post on here about 40 times a day. You also have about 40 posts a day directed at you or mention some of the manure you spread so poorly. Usually a couple of your fellow idiots speak up to suport the garbage you offer but, the vast majority just point out what a loser you are, a bragert, a lyer, a racist that you are.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Sumer is hear, is this the sumer your bio/fantasy is to be released?
You are crying again I see. I see you cannot produce where I bragged about anything, so that makes you a multiple liar. Damn little girl they are adding up fast.. I have yet to see anyone say great post Eed. You add only more stupid to this place.
waxman

Torrance, CA

#1158125 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do Waxballs, what do you attribute that irrational behavior on? Are you basically insecure, do you miss your mama?
Both.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158126 Jun 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why butter my balls and call me a biscuit! You sound just like Al Capone's lawyer!
Capone was amused when charges of tax evasion were brought against him. Nobody goes to jail for not paying taxes, he said.
And, speaking of Al Capone, he sounds so damned much like the Magic Negro!
Give a listen and learn something, boy:-)
You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
---- Al Capone
Vote early and vote often.
---- Al Capone
You still dreaming of balls I see.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158127 Jun 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You no, you post on here about 40 times a day. You also have about 40 posts a day directed at you or mention some of the manure you spread so poorly. Usually a couple of your fellow idiots speak up to suport the garbage you offer but, the vast majority just point out what a loser you are, a bragert, a lyer, a racist that you are.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Sumer is hear, is this the sumer your bio/fantasy is to be released?
One parting salvo moron, Every day I respond to your stupid so who really has the obsession problem idiot. You attack the very same ones that have said nothing to you, 90% of the posts that you get is return fire...Girlie that should tell even a dumb ass like you something. Obsess on moron.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1158128 Jun 28, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Didn't answer who got the Iraqi oil the correct answer is China.
2. The Kuwaitis gave us fuel for a big chunk of our time in Iraq something that is totally ignored by MSM for some unknown reason but was widely known by those who actually transported the fuel.
3. Iraq DID HAVE WMD'S in the form of chemical compounds during Desert Storm many US soldiers suffered a debilitating symptoms later called Gulf War Syndrome.
4. Halliburton/KBR(Kellogg, Brown & Root) during the last part of the Iraqi Enduring Freedom
LOGCAPIII-LOGCAPIV had contracts cancelled and given to TCN(third country national) companies and guess what they couldn't fulfill the contract up to standards. So there was a reason this companies was chosen besides what liberals claim.
5. Saddam supported terrorism that is indisputable.
6. Saddam's evil deeds were ongoing he invaded Kuwait, he murdered untold numbers of his our fellow citizens, he and his two sons, Uday and Qusay, kidnapped, raped and murdered college students for sport.
7. The larger goal for making Iraq a safe zone for Iraqis and our former allies in the Middle East (Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait) and ourselves it was in our national security interest to stop nuclear capable Iran but since Obama policies have been in play the entire area has imploded. Iran is hardly contained in fact they are significantly stronger than before Obama became president.
1) Your question was stupid. The results of the war have nothing to do with the reasons for starting it. I don't give a rat's ass who ended up with Iraq oil. The fact is Bush hoped to get access to it.

2) so you think fuel was the total cost of the war? Wasn't it Cheney who said Iraqi oil would pay for it?

3) We did not invade Iraq because they HAD wmds ten years earlier. They were supposedly had them at the time & were making more.

4) The point was that Halliburton was the only company that could offer these services. Why? Why were they the only ones prepared to do so? Who ran Halliburton in 2000? Where dis he work in 2003?

5) Sadam did not support Al Qaeda. That is a fact. He had NOTHING to do with 9-11.

6) The Kuwait invasion was ten years earlier & Bush Sr punished him for it. To use it as an excuse to get 4500 soldiers killed is just plain dumber than sh*t.

7) Wed took out Iran's number one enemy when we took out Sadam enabling Iran to strengthen
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1158129 Jun 28, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Your question was stupid. The results of the war have nothing to do with the reasons for starting it. I don't give a rat's ass who ended up with Iraq oil. The fact is Bush hoped to get access to it.
2) so you think fuel was the total cost of the war? Wasn't it Cheney who said Iraqi oil would pay for it?
3) We did not invade Iraq because they HAD wmds ten years earlier. They were supposedly had them at the time & were making more.
4) The point was that Halliburton was the only company that could offer these services. Why? Why were they the only ones prepared to do so? Who ran Halliburton in 2000? Where dis he work in 2003?
5) Sadam did not support Al Qaeda. That is a fact. He had NOTHING to do with 9-11.
6) The Kuwait invasion was ten years earlier & Bush Sr punished him for it. To use it as an excuse to get 4500 soldiers killed is just plain dumber than sh*t.
7) Wed took out Iran's number one enemy when we took out Sadam enabling Iran to strengthen
Are you STILLLLL duhmBOcraTically blaming it awrl on a Bush like a rogue vid-ee-yo...DUH A Vey??

Come heya a sec...let us see if they be anything under you scalp--asides air.

(Duhmmy.)
waxman

Torrance, CA

#1158130 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> You still dreaming of balls I see.
Of course. Dreaming I had some.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1158131 Jun 28, 2014
the charge filed against Obama's Benghazi buddy does not carry the death penalty......

sounds like a rotten conspiracy between Obama and the terrorists....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158132 Jun 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
the charge filed against Obama's Benghazi buddy does not carry the death penalty......
You are one un American miserable no life creep . Even that would be an upgrade. Tell us Galt what makes you a good American?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158133 Jun 28, 2014
waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Dreaming I had some.
I heard your sister had bigger balls than you do?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1158134 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You are one un American miserable no life creep . Even that would be an upgrade. Tell us Galt what makes you a good American?
Galt despises draft-dodging scumbags like you who support Islamic terrorists.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1158135 Jun 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt despises draft-dodging scumbags like you who support Islamic terrorists.....
Does that make you feel better about your worthless self. I served you did not, Obama has been far more effective against terrorist than was Bozo and Snarly. I suspect that the bulk of your misery stems from having always been an under achiever, probably uglier than Mitch McConnell, the inability to adjust to society while allowing your body to explode along with having no self worth. I suggest you take the cowards way out, copy your friend down in Mississippi. Do yourself and what ever relative that is willing to admit it a favor. Be a man just once.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1158136 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crying again I see. I see you cannot produce where I bragged about anything, so that makes you a multiple liar. Damn little girl they are adding up fast.. I have yet to see anyone say great post Eed. You add only more stupid to this place.
"poop"
You asked so I wil respond. A list of your lyes? Well let us see;
- You broke your leg slidding into home with the winning run in the college world series, the captain of that Wake team pointed out your lie
- You date Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls
- You have bragged about yer bio/fantasy do to be released sum summer and refuse to reveal the release date
- You lie when you slur and demean some of those who served in the US military
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: By the way when is your bio/fantasy goint to be released. This sumer? Next sumer? Never?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1158137 Jun 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
most civilized societies do not have the death penalty...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1158138 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I heard your sister had bigger balls than you do?
"poop"
Way to go!!!!! Won more time you slur and demean someone you do not know, someone who would pike if she listened to you. You are a real stud, er dud are you not?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Does yer bio/fantasy contain all the slurs and profanities you are so wont to use on this thread?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1158139 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make you feel better about your worthless self. I served you did not, Obama has been far more effective against terrorist than was Bozo and Snarly. I suspect that the bulk of your misery stems from having always been an under achiever, probably uglier than Mitch McConnell, the inability to adjust to society while allowing your body to explode along with having no self worth. I suggest you take the cowards way out, copy your friend down in Mississippi. Do yourself and what ever relative that is willing to admit it a favor. Be a man just once.
Shame on YOU-for being just plain nasty Ghost.

(and you want people to vote for whom???????)

St. Croix valley

#1158140 Jun 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are bluffing.
seems it was you who was bluffing...as always.

St. Croix valley

#1158141 Jun 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You asked so I wil respond. A list of your lyes? Well let us see;
- You broke your leg slidding into home with the winning run in the college world series, the captain of that Wake team pointed out your lie
- You date Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls
- You have bragged about yer bio/fantasy do to be released sum summer and refuse to reveal the release date
- You lie when you slur and demean some of those who served in the US military
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: By the way when is your bio/fantasy goint to be released. This sumer? Next sumer? Never?
you are starting to slur your typing, idiot..time to hang it up and go pas out in front of your TV...alone, as you shall ever be...until you die a lonely and unnoticed death.

have a nice sleep!

peace...

St. Croix valley

#1158142 Jun 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
FDA grapples with oversight of fecal transplants
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 11:47 AM EDT
Updated: Jun 27, 2014 1:39 PM EDT
By MATTHEW PERRONE
AP Health Writer
WASHINGTON (AP)- Imagine a low-cost treatment for a life-threatening infection that could cure up to 90 percent of patients with minimal side effects, often in a few days.
http://www.wthr.com/story/25878881/fda-grappl...
tee hee hee ...
figures your little mind cannot think of such an important medical procedure without turning it into a puerile Beavis and Butthead type joke...

you really have the intellect of a sixth grader , don't you? so sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Eagle 12 - 258,470
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Electric Blues 315,205
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 15 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,288
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Told Pharts 33,405
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web