Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457804 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1156908 Jun 26, 2014
Lois Lerner joined the IRS in 2001. Got appointed to run the exemption group in 2006.

The Tea Party pops up costing the Republican establishment candidates elections helping to cause Republicans to lose seats in Congress & the White House.( Consider how the Tea Party forced the Republican candidates for President so far right that it was impossible to win the general).

So wouldn't it be in the interest of the establishment Republicans to stifle money to Tea Party candidates?

Tea Party money hurt establishment Republicans in the primary.

Tea Party money helped Democrats in the general by the Tea Party making establishment Republicans harder to elect in the general.

And who put Lerner in her position?? I have a hint, look at Bush, Cheney, Rove etc the establishment Republicans running the IRS.

So now the Tea Party, being dumber than sh*t, is blaming Obama while the Establishment Republicans are faking it & laughing their asses off.

Tea Party people are dumber than sh*t.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1156909 Jun 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ends. It doesn't matter if he apologized or resigned: his message is out and some nut job may take it to heart.
So will liberals be banning dog shots now--is that the new platform for democrats. I see I see. Dog shots and Hillary Clinton seem to go together if you ask me--have you seen the bite on that Bitchtard.
Amy

United States

#1156910 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first quarter of 1984 had only a 1% growth rate after a 3% the previous quarter.
Next time. you lying POS, post the growth rate for the first quarter instead of the entire year.
Right whiners keep proving themselves to be dishonest & liars.
What part of 1985 did you not understand?

LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1156911 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the Republicans are just fishing.
If they actually had any evidence, they would just confiscate the e-mails of the sending or recipient from these lost emails.
But they have nothing.
Look up "lost"......Dave. In order to revue and assess evidence, one must have access to it. That's why Obama's "there's no evidence of wrongdoing" is such a black-hearted, in-your-face, lie.

Carlisle, PA

#1156912 Jun 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfk.
Winter starts in late December - she cited 1985 so that would be Q1 1985 moron.
http://www.economagic.com/em-cgi/data.exe/var...
Q1 1985 was 4% moron.
God are you dumber than sh*t.
I posted 1984 instead of 1985. My information was for 1985. My error.

Here is my link.

http://www.kansascityfed.org/publicat/ECONREV...

Read what it says about the first quarter of 1985.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1156913 Jun 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks lily, you have always been a friend on here and I appreciate that very much. You catch almost as much of the right's wrath as I do, although I think you handle it better sometimes I have to laugh out loud at your tart zingers in response. It's impossible to stick to just political discussion on here and eventually it all boils down to who can out insult the other. The Pope himself could come on here and say Bless you Obama and everyone of these nutcases on the right would be attacking him unmercifully.
I cannot name one rightie on here that will discuss anything without getting personal,,,not one. But there are a number on the left or middle of the road that will. So eventually it will always evolve into a sh1t slinging contest.But I do admire your ability to defend yourself, and just how irate they get when you zing them. In my opinion the very smartest ones on here are Liberal by far, and I don't include me in that. But when you are dealing with a room filled with carols and you expect results with facts and reality you might just as well have a room filled with test monkeys, imagine the frustration of PDupont.
I am now going to research for any connection in this post to George Bush and the Koch Bros. It's just gotta be there...
Amy

United States

#1156914 Jun 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfk.
Winter starts in late December - she cited 1985 so that would be Q1 1985 moron.
http://www.economagic.com/em-cgi/data.exe/var...
Q1 1985 was 4% moron.
God are you dumber than sh*t.
Shows exactly how liberals misrepresent doesn't it? And the audacity to call me a POS....
Amy

United States

#1156915 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Lois Lerner joined the IRS in 2001. Got appointed to run the exemption group in 2006.
The Tea Party pops up costing the Republican establishment candidates elections helping to cause Republicans to lose seats in Congress & the White House.( Consider how the Tea Party forced the Republican candidates for President so far right that it was impossible to win the general).
So wouldn't it be in the interest of the establishment Republicans to stifle money to Tea Party candidates?
Tea Party money helped Democrats in the general by the Tea Party making establishment Republicans harder to elect in the general.
And who put Lerner in her position?? I have a hint, look at Bush, Cheney, Rove etc the establishment Republicans running the IRS.
So now the Tea Party, being dumber than sh*t, is blaming Obama while the Establishment Republicans are faking it & laughing their asses off.
Bloviating seems to be the only thing you're good at JMO. There are big spending republicans and most democrats are big spenders so it's no wonder those people would be against the TEA Party.
Amy

United States

#1156916 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted 1984 instead of 1985. My information was for 1985. My error.
Here is my link.
http://www.kansascityfed.org/publicat/ECONREV...
Read what it says about the first quarter of 1985.
You are an error!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1156917 Jun 26, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO.... wikipedia.org
"Quotes and fake news articles found on the internet, or on wikipedia are not always news worthy or accurate you dumbass" - Abraham Lincoln
You can't go anywhere driving a parked car Chief Cut-n-Paste...
It's the culture...
Abraham Lincoln actually said that? That's amazing; I didn't even know that there was an internet or Wikipedia when he was in office.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1156918 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Why lie about your girl Lois Lerner, she was scum back in the 1990s-under Clinton.
A federal district court dismissed the case against Salvi in 1999, and the FEC appealed it to the 7th U.S. District Court of Appeals.

The FBI was called in at one point to gather evidence on the case. According to Salvi, two FBI agents unexpectedly visited the Salvis' home, and interrogated his elderly mother about her $2,000 check to her son's campaign and where she got "that kind of money."

Salvi says he saw the visits as nothing but intimidation, making it clear the FEC intended to use his case as a example to others.

At the same time, Salvi said, other conservative groups such as the Christian Coalition were besieged by the FEC demands. One time, representatives from several investigated conservative groups even convened on a conference call to compare notes on how the Clinton Administration was scouring their organizations' financial and activity records.

In fact, Salvi's case (and name) was highlighted as an example several times in the FEC's monthly publication until the case was finally dismissed in 2000.

It was while dealing with the FEC complaint that Salvi says he first met Lois Lerner, then the head of the FEC Enforcement Division.

During one conversation with Lerner, she offered a deal Salvi says he'll never forget, and neither will his brother and attorney, Mike Salvi.

"She said,'If you promise to never run for office again, we'll drop this case,'" Salvi recalled.

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisrev...

LOWDOWN Islearner, democrat Bitchtard from the get go. Remember Bill Clinton had to come out and say "We will have a softer, kinder, IRS".

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1156919 Jun 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
After the 2nd quarter figures come out and illustrate the growing economy is back on track will you promise to come back here and apologize?
More noise for Janet Yellen: inflation up 1.8% in May, highest since late 2012. Core pce price index up 1.5%
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1156920 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
impossible to get past the first sentence of this garbage....because Plame was a Washington party girl, not a covert CIA agent....everybody at the cocktail parties knew she worked at the CIA.....
And your evidence for this is what? You don't have any because you just pulled it out of your azz like you do everything else.
You’re an idiot Galt; have been and always will be!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1156921 Jun 26, 2014
AOL wrote:
Democrats Will Have a Tough Time Refuting Ted Cruz’s Observation About Reaganomics vs. Obamanomics
1,886 Shares By Soopermexican 6 hours ago
Today it was reported that the economy contracted at an astounding 2.9%– one of the worst rates in recent years. While liberals are running around in panicked circles yelling,“it was because Winter!!” Ted Cruz went on Twitter to destroy the narrative with one well-framed fact that also illuminates the difference between conservative and liberals:
The 1985 Winter was indeed, historically cold, including a dreaded “polar vortex,” and as Heritage’s chief economist posted, the economy did indeed grow at an astounding 4% rate in that first quarter.
Isn’t it weird how the cold affects the economy when a Democrat is president, but not when a Republican is president?
It is simply awesome how reality is affected by the Liberal Media, isn't it?!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156922 Jun 26, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloviating seems to be the only thing you're good at JMO. There are big spending republicans and most democrats are big spenders so it's no wonder those people would be against the TEA Party.
The tea party is Americas answer to the Taliban. Fanatical nut cases.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1156923 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the IRS gets information where a US Senator is receiving a bribe that would paid to his wife.
That was totally off target. Grassley got an invite to an IRS event. Part of the package was that they would pay for the flight of him and his wife.

Rabies dog Lerner decided that he needed audit because he MAY NOT include the cost of his wife's flight on his tax returns. Get that?

She was told that it was unwarranted. You cannot audit somebody if they have yet to do anything wrong.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1156924 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof that the Republicans are just fishing.
If they actually had any evidence, they would just confiscate the e-mails of the sending or recipient from these lost emails.
But they have nothing.
Gee Whiz Davie Boie you know next to nothing when it applies to the law?

Carlisle, PA

#1156925 Jun 26, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of 1985 did you not understand?
LOL
I have already posted that I mistakenly said 1984 instead of 1985.

My numbers are for 1985.

Now what?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1156926 Jun 26, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the Wall Street Journal is owned by Rupert Murdock who also owns Fox don't you dumbass?
In actuality the Rhodes email reveals nothing new. It is consistent with other intelligence briefings circulating at the time which have already been well-documented, and discusses a wide range of issues, not just Benghazi -- in fact, the specific comment Fox highlighted was an accurate depiction of the multiple riots occurring in the region at the time. When the email was sent, there were global anti-American protests in response to the video, often violent, many of which targeted U.S. diplomatic security posts, including in Egypt, Indonesia, Qatar, Pakistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, and Yemen.
In his twenty paragraph email advising Rice on her upcoming TV appearances, Rhodes made only two direct references to Benghazi -- first highlighting support from the Libyan government for U.S. diplomatic efforts in the country, and later debunking the false claim that there was any "actionable intelligence" prior to the attack on the facility in Benghazi and stating that "the currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the US Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the US Consulate and subsequently its annex." That language is identical to the initial draft of the separate set of CIA talking points that were crafted by CIA analysts earlier that day, suggesting that Rhodes had seen that early document and was using it to ensure the administration's statements were consistent with the intelligence community's conclusions.
By the way stupid; IT WAS THE VIDEO!
I can't remember the last time I witnessed you placing a post link to your propaganda and yet here you are attacking Carol for referencing the WSJ.

Pseudo-intellectuals like you are easy to spot in a crowd: Big Mouth w/ No Balls.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156927 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>ONE person???? Obama single highhandedly killed Osama bin Laden and declared Al Qaeda was decimated. You are stupid...one person--do you have any underwear to send to your illegals swarming like ants across the order. They need underwear from liberals who crap themselves on a daily basis.
Kinda easy to tell how you got your name....I'll bet that was mama and daddys pet name for you huh????Of course it could have been worse it could be WAXBALLS????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Eagle 12 258,039
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 312,662
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Lavar Ball 32,588
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 21 hr Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Nov 20 Sandra Tillman 16
More from around the web