Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153459 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.....yet!!!
the "prosecutor" is a local political hack looking for a scalp......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153460 Jun 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot
History of algebra
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of science
As a branch of mathematics, algebra emerged at the end of 16th century, with the work of François Viète. Algebra can essentially be considered as doing computations similar to that of arithmetic with non-numerical mathematical objects. However, until the 19th century, algebra consisted essentially of the theory of equations. For example, the fundamental theorem of algebra belongs to the theory of equations and is not, nowadays, considered as belonging to algebra.
This article describes the history of the theory of equations, called here "algebra", from the origins to the emergence of algebra as a separate area of mathematics.
Etymology[edit]
The word "algebra" is derived from the Arabic word Al-Jabr, and this comes from the treatise written in 820 by the medieval Persian mathematician,
In between the rhetorical and syncopated stages of symbolic algebra, a geometric constructive algebra was developed by classical Greek and Vedic Indian mathematicians in which algebraic equations were solved through geometry. For instance, an equation of the form x^2 = A was solved by finding the side of a square of area A.
lol! Ooooo! A wikii warrior!!!

Ooooo! Tough 'guy'!!!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1153461 Jun 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people are being played like a fiddle by this Affirmative Action Ten-Percenter Punk in MOM Jeans.
...with a little help from his Liberal Media friends.....
I beg to differ, he's only playing the slack jawed, brainwashed, uneducated, ignorant rank and file drones hooked on welfare. Like every lib on Topix, playing on a computer bought for them by taxpayers.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1153462 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Government, organization it doesn't matter.
Your idea that we can say anything is the same as something else because it might change in the future is a stupid argument.
Stupid.
I'm thinking today., You are making up sh*t about tomorrow.
Canada has had single payer since 1984. Is it the same as the VA?
Yet you are widely known as dumber than shit Dave on here.

Let's see, CNN and the NYT's easily tracked down and met the mastermind of Bengazi, yet lying dirtbag and traitor Il Douche, with the might of the USA's myriad intelligence agencies took a year to find him. Do you see something funny here, Dumber than shit Dave?
Or will you continue to gasp for air with yur head up your arse?
To me and millions of others it looks like more of Il Douche's lies, failures, treason and BS.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1153463 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mostly a Shia and Sunni civil war. They got those weapons from Sunnis in the Iraqi army that won't fight for Maliki.
Click on the link that says ""viewable here" in the linked article. It takes you to a video made by the ISIS. They have night vision goggles, guided shoulder fired missiles, uniforms, and American training. Warning graphic.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint...
What you say about surrendering Iraqi soldiers maybe true but I also recall reading about how Magic Negro was training and supplying these Allah jerks back in Syria and Libya to fight against Assad. They turned on him, stole munitions, vehicles and armaments from secret U.S. warehouses inside of Libya and Syria. I use the word "stole" in a very flexible way.

Benghazi was also another Magic Negro failure in similar fashion. That's why Christopher Stevens was there - to facilitate the exchange of American military supplies to Allah rebels but it went sour when the Allah jerks decided to take whatever they could, kill any Americans and Praise Allah.

If we aren't questioning this President's skills then we surely should be questioning his loyalty to this country and to Western Civilization.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153464 Jun 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, he's only playing the slack jawed, brainwashed, uneducated, ignorant rank and file drones hooked on welfare. Like every lib on Topix, playing on a computer bought for them by taxpayers.
Begging isn't anything new to you son.

It's the norm....
tru

Toronto, Canada

#1153465 Jun 19, 2014
The Pace of Obama's Disasters
http://online.wsj.com/articles/bret-stephens-...

Lapeer, MI

#1153466 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
The thought process of an Obama voter. Amazing....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Magic Negro: "Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

Sure thing, Azzhole. Now gimme my money back.
tru

Toronto, Canada

#1153467 Jun 19, 2014
The High Price of Obama Fatigue
http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-high-price...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1153468 Jun 19, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"A Black Biff"
You are seriously effed up old lady.
You are in for yet ANOTHER rude awakening in a few years.
Okay, maybe not the best analogy.

Just picture someone with a narcissist mentality who doesn't listen to anyone, who pushes their weight around because they think they're cooler than anyone, who think they have all the answers because they think they're smarter than anyone but, in reality, they're not fooling anyone.

That's the image I was going for.

For some reason, Biff from Back to the Future came to mind. He was just white, but he thought it was all about him too and everything he did backfired because of it.

Probably still not the best analogy. But you get the picture.

Lapeer, MI

#1153469 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"No charges have been filed against Walker or any member of his staff."
Bringing charges, albeit phony charges, is a very common harassment technique as old as the hills.

Especially in an election year or as political revenge.

The smear goes a long ways.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153470 Jun 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman who can bake Chocolate Chip cookies, defend rapists and dodge bullets on the airport tarmac is a Superhero out of some Liberal Comic Book Rag.
I'd love to see her in Superhero Leotards:-)
....on second thought....please, NO!
I would image as disgusting, smelly, creepy,dirtbag like you would be happy to see a woman in anything.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153471 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to trust your life to government doctors at a VA welfare hospital.....
then knock yourself out......
Now Galt you know that a non-serving cowardly unAmerican maggot like you don't qualify anyway.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153472 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly about the Presidential wheelchair and oxygen tank.....
(by the way, "grand baby" is an obnoxious term, regardless of who is involved....)

I guess you being called a Grand Bitch all your life left a mark, huh loser?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153473 Jun 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
decrepit fleabagger, yur time is up, no Hollywood starlet is interested in yur shriveled up self. May I suggest arsenic?
Hey crybaby, your old lady don't think so.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153474 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton lied under oath. But of course you think it was about sex. So are you the one that vehemently supports the AMA--just answer the question.
Speaking of lying, how's your hero Scott Walker doing these days? Did I not advise you of his upcoming doom? So let's hear your bag of excuses...LMAO

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153475 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Obama, Reid and the other whiny control freaks do not have any problems with the following sports team’s names nor their mascots.
The ‘Mississippi Creepy Ass Crackers’ baseball team whose mascot is some inbred white Bubba sporting a sleeveless shirt with three teeth and an IQ of 50.
Berkeley, California’s soccer team named,‘All Christians Suck’, whose mascot happens to be a bearded drag queen that runs around the field grabbing his crotch and holding a cross upside down.
The ‘Obama Bootlickers’ of Portland, Oregon whose mascot happens to be a Chris Matthews look-a-like who stands on the sidelines quivering his leg like Elvis every time Obama’s name is mentioned, also happens to be an appropriate trademark.
The ‘Nashville NSA Spies’ appears to be cool with BHO and the boys with their hacked cell phone mascot that mysteriously turns on and off.
The Illinois ‘IRS Leftist Thugs’ are also muy bueno to Obama. We have been told that Barack even designed their mascot’s uniform after a destroyed hard-drive.
Arizona’s ‘Dead Vets’ came under a little scrutiny in the last few years but were declared inoffensive to the administration because, well…they don’t care about our vets or what we think. Their WH approved mascot is a door with an ‘out to lunch come back when it’s too late’ sign with a big middle finger on it.
And lastly, another team name that passed the Obama muster was the ‘San Francisco Sasquatches’ whose mascot is a giant Michelle Obama who lurches out onto the field like Iron Maiden’s monster, Eddie The Head, used to do during their concerts. Barack was actually overheard at a Sasquatch game last year saying,“Now that’s some funny sh*t” when she strode out on the field during halftime scaring children and snatching hotdogs from the fans’ hands.
Wow, you whiners are sooooooo clever.

Landisburg, PA

#1153476 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is denying medical insurance to anyone.....
however, putting more people on welfare is a poor decision....
Medicaid is a disincentive to working......
Republicans are deny health coverage by refusing the Medicaid expansion.

Those added under the expansion are likely working you stupid f*ck.

And really Medicaid covers the cost of health services before you drag out that excuse again.

Adding these people to Medicaid is cheaper than buying them private insurance policies.

Landisburg, PA

#1153477 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton lied under oath. But of course you think it was about sex. So are you the one that vehemently supports the AMA--just answer the question.
The questioning & investigation was about sex. That investigation cost how much in money & time???

AMA?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153478 Jun 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
yur ebonics is showing, poseur, admit who and what you are, instead of being a coward ashamed of his heritage
Sure I will be glad to....I'm a born American from a small town in Virginia. I have served my country with honor and distinction I arrived at my political views from my own ability for self thinking and doing what's right and helping others in need has never been an issue with me. I treat others as they treat me. You sir are an obvious azzhole that has a heart filled with hatred and racism with few if any redeeming qualities, which are necessary ingredients for a bagger. What makes you special and a person worthy of being an American?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 30 min Becky 687
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr KiMare 232,878
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 201,164
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 28,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web