Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497113 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154676 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more, Lowblow speaks thru her ass. And it stinks!!
"majority of voters" elected Barack Obama twice.
Deflect that, loser!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
As opposed to bushie boy in his first 'election!!!!'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154677 Jun 22, 2014
State prosecutors in Wisconsin have alleged that Gov. Scott Walker (R) was part of an effort to illegally coordinate conservative groups' fundraising during the 2011 and 2012 recall elections in the state, according to The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The revelation was contained in documents unsealed Thursday by a federal judge. In the documents, according to the Journal Sentinel, prosecutors described a "criminal scheme" to skirt state election laws by Walker and his campaign, as well as two of Walker's deputies: R.J. Johnson and Deborah Jordahl. Walker and his deputies allegedly helped raise money and control spending through 12 conservative groups during the recalls.

The Journal Sentinel highlighted one email exchange contained in the documents: a note from Walker to Republican political strategist and former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove in which Walker described Johnson's role coordinating the activity.

"Bottom-line: R.J. helps keep in place a team that is wildly successful in Wisconsin. We are running 9 recall elections and it will be like 9 congressional markets in every market in the state (and Twin Cities)," Walker wrote to Rove on May 4, 2011.

The documents were unsealed as part of a lawsuit brought by the conservative group Wisconsin Club for Growth, which has been seeking to have the investigation shut down.

Before Thursday's document release, it had been widely understood that a group of state prosecutors were conducting a secret "John Doe" investigation into allegedly illegal campaign coordination between Walker's 2012 campaign and outside conservative groups. Wisconsin Club for Growth (where Johnson serves as an adviser) was one of the targets of the probe, and earlier this year it sued to stop the probe. Last month, a federal judge dramatically ordered the prosecutors to halt their activities.

Despite the court victory won by his allies, late last month reports indicated that Walker was negotiating with the special prosecutor overseeing the probe.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scott-w...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1154678 Jun 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they should've used DNC accounts to hide what was going on.
kinda worked for Bush. if it goes according to plan, you'll get all the info after Obama is out of office.
Obama's deceptions are working beyond his wildest dreams. All it takes is a devious leader and crooked employees.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1154679 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone spouting how knowledgeable she is--you seem totally unaware that Obama was involved in the final agreement.
Now you're gonna claim Obama was involved??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will your lies never cease??

Agreement was signed in Dec 2008. By George Bush.

Obama took office in Jan 2009.

So tell me, liarlady, just what involvement did Obama have as a civilian not in the Government??

You need a buttplug so you stop talking thru your ass.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1154680 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another huff and puff.
I suspect liberals want to stop conservative "rhetoric" because the majority of voters are responding to it.
A majority of voters think the Iraq war was a huge mistake and want no part of returning there.
A majority of voters were presented with a Conservative choice for POTUS TWICE and rejected them TWICE.

Spokane, WA

#1154681 Jun 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of Bush's joke about not finding no WMD's that cost 4,400 American troop's lives? Funny?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GvliUuXjbL4XX
"nauseous moron"
The jokes on you. One of the murdering muslim sects just found the WMD's in Iraq. You will really enjoy it when they start using the material.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154682 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's deceptions are working beyond his wildest dreams. All it takes is a devious leader and crooked employees.
If you want deceptions that work, I give you bushie boy and HIS iraq incursion!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1154683 Jun 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't go free dumbazz__are you uninformed or just stupid?
Convicted on the original charge he would have received 5 years.
On the lesser charge he served only one year but received many years of probation.
It was 1975, the rape/molestation laws were very different then___and it was Arkansas an abomination of a state at that time.
Free in relative terms, a**hole. Why do you think she was laughing?
I'm sure you'd be just as complacent had it been your daughter or wife, as the case may be.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154684 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nauseous moron"
The jokes on you. One of the murdering muslim sects just found the WMD's in Iraq. You will really enjoy it when they start using the material.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! Thanks for not standing on your own 'mental' feet again son!!!

It sure shows what reich wngers are made of!

Spokane, WA

#1154685 Jun 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
please explain how Iraqis could arrest and prosecute American soldiers unless Obama cooperated in the arrest and prosecution.....
"John Galt"
The Iraqis could arrest and prosecute America because our boy president nobama would say nary a word to deter them. Then he would fire up his disinformation bureau to inform American's that it was an internal Iraqi matter and that their "law" should prevail.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154686 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's talk about your stupid for a moment, here's your quote:
"An attorney cannot put his client on the stand if he knows his client will lie".
Share with us how an attorney can predict the veracity of his client's testimony before the client testifies.
Share with us how you became this stupid.

* Genetic predisposition?

* Childhood Trauma?

* Car accident?

We are very understanding and compassionate. Share, please.

Lapeer, MI

#1154687 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Agreed, Bush put Obama in a no-win situation.
His tramp mother and c*ckhound biological father did that to him, idiot.

Lapeer, MI

#1154688 Jun 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the advance that the old lady received for her unreadable book was clearly an illegal campaign contribution rather than a rational business decision.....
Progressives always find a way around the law.

"Law? WHAT law? Oh! THAT one. It doesn't apply to me!"

Lapeer, MI

#1154689 Jun 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't go free dumbazz__are you uninformed or just stupid?
Convicted on the original charge he would have received 5 years.
On the lesser charge he served only one year but received many years of probation.
It was 1975, the rape/molestation laws were very different then___and it was Arkansas an abomination of a state at that time.
Look, if you wanna help the broad then just send her cash and STFU with the lame excuses for her.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1154691 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Free in relative terms, a**hole. Why do you think she was laughing?
I'm sure you'd be just as complacent had it been your daughter or wife, as the case may be.
He didn't go free fkface__he went to jail and then served several years on supervised probation.

Your lazy azz is lost on the subject dummy__quit while you can.

Lapeer, MI

#1154692 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
WTF? Hillary is probably the most qualified presidential candidate in history.
Hee, Hee.

Just like you are the most qualified MENSA candidate in history.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

Spokane, WA

#1154693 Jun 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you don't engage in discussions.
You simply 'hit and run.'
Obviously you have no brain cells to engage with.
"yuck"
Little girl, I responded to another poster. Isn't that what it is all about? I have to add you do not engage in discussions you are much like "poop" you simply poop and smell.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Lapeer, MI

#1154694 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Turns out that Joe Biden was right.
He suggested Iraq be broken into three semi-autonomous regions.(2007)
Now it is happening.
Turns out that your doctor was right.
He suggested that your brain be broken into three semi-autonomous regions.(2007)
Now it is happening.

Keep up the good work.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154695 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're gonna claim Obama was involved??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Will your lies never cease??
Agreement was signed in Dec 2008. By George Bush.
Obama took office in Jan 2009.
So tell me, liarlady, just what involvement did Obama have as a civilian not in the Government??
You need a buttplug so you stop talking thru your ass.
For someone who claims to know so much about the topic--you keep demonstrating you know so little.

Yes, Obama needed to agree to a new SOFA agreement as the last one had expired. Obama refused to sign a new agreement. Very simple.

PS-- the SOFA agreement came into effect January 2009 and ran for 3 years.

PS--the original Iraq SOFA agreement contained certain immunities within reason for service personnel (starting page 8)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/wor...

Are you done now with your hysterical responses?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154696 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Little girl, I responded to another poster. Isn't that what it is all about? I have to add you do not engage in discussions you are much like "poop" you simply poop and smell.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! Son, you can say what you want (which you do). Your problem is you don't hang around long to make a discussion.

But that's ok. I understand you have limits and limitations you can't cross...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Rshermr 10,980
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web