Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1154335 Jun 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Lady__did the American Lady super troll catch up with you?~-~
ROFLMAO
Isn't she a sweetheart. She's so unlike lily or you or any liberal hag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154336 Jun 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
20 Jun 2014, 1:00 PM PDT 9 post a comment
Friday at a House Ways and Means Committee hearing, Rep. Joe Crowley (D-NY) mocked anyone who dared to question the validity of the Internal Revenue Service's claims that two years of Lois Lerner's emails are lost and said it was akin to birtherism.
"Like those who continue to refuse to believe the birth certificate from the state of Hawaii is actually real, conspiracy theorists will continue to rattle sabers," Crowley said. "But really dose anyone in this room want to be seen in that light."
Last week the IRS said, due to a computer crash, they lost two years of emails from Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the Tea Party targeting scandal. Lerner has invoked her Fifth Amendment right nine times to avoid answering questions from Congress.
Follow Pam Key On Twitter @pamkeyNEN
Check out video:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06...
agreed......

Obama's unseen birth certificate is just as credible as the Lois Lerner computer crash tale.....
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1154337 Jun 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Lady__did the American Lady super troll catch up with you?~-~
ROFLMAO
lily's on every time someone scoops her up from the bar room floor.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154338 Jun 21, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're supposed to be 'John Galt' and never read Ayn Rand . For Rand, the Obamas would be her ideal of the American Dream. Anyone can make it if they stay in school and try hard.
Barack and Moochelle were both beneficiaries of biased admission systems and taxpayer subsidies....both anathema to Ayn Rand.....

plus the fact that neither achieved anything on their own merits....except hoodwinking enough people to get elected......

not to mention that Ayn Rand had little use for politicians, regardless of party....

you're even more ignorant than previously believed.....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1154339 Jun 21, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it possible that they are so damn dumb?
Its a mixture of gullibility, naivety and childlike cluelessness. I almost feel guilty pointing out their disconnect to reality because they seem to enjoy their fantasy world so much.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154340 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID! is a college acceptance rate of 62% a school for stupid people who can't get in to a competitive school?
You are an idiot and loser Paul, and always will be.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
give Dupie a break.....

his kid didn't need any education, let alone from a good school, to be a parasite feeding off the taxpayers as a flunky in a Congressional office.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154341 Jun 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a question asked in one of his own postings Mr Goddard says;
“I have a Bachelor of Science in Geology and a Masters In Electrical Engineering”
So academically he is about as qualified as myself and about as qualified as my cat to post his own analysis’s climate change.
to the contrary, someone with that educational background clearly has the intelligence and fundamental scientific background to understand scientific data......

something that a nobody like you lacks......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154342 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe the defense attorney should try to get her client convicted?
Do you have any concept of how the real world works?
a defense attorney who knows their client to be guilty should be very careful in the presentation of the case......

the judicial system is not a no-holds-barred mixed martial arts competition....

there are limits in defending a client....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154343 Jun 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
give Dupie a break.....
his kid didn't need any education, let alone from a good school, to be a parasite feeding off the taxpayers as a flunky in a Congressional office.....
You and Nosewax both have to be the most envious creeps around. You both make great baggers, and are great examples of just how looney and fanatical they are. You both are bottom feeders.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1154344 Jun 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, I corrected myself. I can't be expected to remember every detail of your miserable lives.
Flack, wife left him, left kids behind
Carol has diabetes which has led to onset of dementia
John Galt has a huge wig collection, aspires to be a woman someday
The Independent Majority, major Kentucky meth dealer
Is gonna snag one of Galts wigs when he not looking...and place it strategically between you chin, and you nose....Homer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154345 Jun 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The missing IRS emails are from well before anyone had a clue that there would be an investigation.
In other words typical bureaucratic incompetence rather than a cover up.
I guess Ryan didn't get the memo.
the next time the IRS tries to prosecute a criminal case for tax evasion, the defense can just claim that their computer crashed and the hard drive was recycled.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154346 Jun 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The missing IRS emails are from well before anyone had a clue that there would be an investigation.
In other words typical bureaucratic incompetence rather than a cover up.
I guess Ryan didn't get the memo.
As for Hillary__1975 was a while back__15 year old girls could legally marry in AR and the rape laws were very different. Aside from that, the first half of the story is not known, apparently it was not stranger rape.
Discussing a rape case was a bad idea__chuckling was just stupid.
all of the missing Lerner emails still exist, on the computers or servers of the recipients.....probably White House staffers.....

so when will the Obama Regime produce the documents????....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1154347 Jun 21, 2014
Australia is offering asylum-seekers in its Pacific immigration camps up to $10,000 (US$9,400) if they voluntarily return to their home country, a report said Saturday, prompting outrage from refugee campaigners.

Fairfax Media reported that those returning to Lebanon from detention centres on Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island and the tiny Pacific state of Nauru were offered the highest amount of $10,000.

Iranians and Sudanese were given $7,000 if they dropped bids for refugee status, Afghans $4,000 and those from Pakistan, Nepal and Myanmar $3,300, the report in The Sydney Morning Herald said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/21/austral...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1154348 Jun 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a defense attorney who knows their client to be guilty should be very careful in the presentation of the case......
the judicial system is not a no-holds-barred mixed martial arts competition....
there are limits in defending a client....
This has to be the most idiotic statement I have ever read
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154349 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
maybe for a hack like your Sambo, but not for an ethical attorney.....

for example, a defense attorney cannot permit their client to give knowingly false testimony....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154350 Jun 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Galt has to be on some kind of meth or some other type drug. The damn right are so weird it's almost like they are all on something. Looney birds.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154351 Jun 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe for a hack like your Sambo, but not for an ethical attorney.....
for example, a defense attorney cannot permit their client to give knowingly false testimony....
That is a very strange world you reside in Galt.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1154352 Jun 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very strange world you reside in Galt.
What, compared to Obama's Divided States of America?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154353 Jun 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, someone with that educational background clearly has the intelligence and fundamental scientific background to understand scientific data......
something that a nobody like you lacks......
so why won't anyone pay attention to those industry lackeys?

because they don't have a real clue? something that you don't lack.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1154354 Jun 21, 2014
This Video Is Shocking The Entire World. Everyone Needs To See This!

19 June, 2014

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/06/video-sho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 256,125
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web