Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1153276 Jun 19, 2014
OK, we're told;

“There is no military solution to the situation in Iraq, certainly not one led by the United States. The United States won’t support one sect in Iraq at the expense of another.”

Then we're told;

¨[G]oing forward, we will be prepared to take targeted and precise military action if and when we determine that the situation on the ground requires it.”

And;

[Obama] will deploy up to 300 American military advisers to Iraq, as instability in the country mounts.

What the f**k? Yet you fools will nod in agreement and say,'Wow, what a great idea from a great leader.'

LMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153277 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
May 1961 - President Kennedy sends 400 American Green Beret 'Special Advisors' to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers in methods of 'counter-insurgency' in the fight against Viet Cong guerrillas.
Sound familiar?
Did Ike send any US military advisers and equipment to South Vietnam?

Ike__Eisenhower__remember him?

Is you google down dumbazz?

Did you ever find your draft card? Did have a 1V-F ???
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153278 Jun 19, 2014
Patriot wrote:
"In order to Finalize the New World Order process, we need a 3rd World War to Exterminate 90% of the Global Population. This will Resolve the problem of Human overpopulation, as well as put an End to Civil Disobedience. We will then Proceed to Automize Industry and Create a Globalized Feudalist System in the name of Saving our planet." (their world is built on lies and deception and their word can Never be trusted - http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm )
Jeff Rothschild
VP of Facebook Speech given in China
- ALSO -
Empire Of The City (States)~ The Crown – Washington DC – The Vatican
http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...
Rothschild –‘The City’– World Conquest –“We Own You – We Will Take Everything”
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...
Words of Wisdom
The Wise and Foolish Builders
“Therefore everyone who hears these Words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on The Rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on The Rock. But everyone who hears these Words of Mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.” http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-24.htm vs 24-27, http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/18.htm
http://biblehub.com/romans/9-33.htm
So__did you ever get to the bottom of that Loosiana sinkhole? How about that stinky lake in SoCal??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1153279 Jun 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) has heard just about enough from Dick Cheney these days.
During a fiery interview Thursday on MSNBC, Meeks couldn't hide his anger toward the former vice president, who has re-emerged in recent days to condemn the Obama administration for its handling of Iraq.
The New York congressman said he doesn't view the deteriorating security situation in Iraq as an "imminent danger" to the U.S. and he blasted Cheney for "irresponsible decisions" during the vice president's time in office.
"How dare he come and raise his ugly head at this time. I'm sorry. I'm upset about that," Meeks told anchor Tamron Hall.
Meeks said he voted against authorizing the use of force in Iraq in 2002 because George W. Bush and company failed to make a convincing case. Now, Meeks just wishes Cheney would just go away.
"He was dead wrong then and he's dead wrong now and he's never been right," he said. "I just wish we would stop covering him because all the evidence is in. Everything that he said back in 2002, 2003 has been proven wrong."
"The guy should just go stay retired, you know, take care of his health and just keep his mouth shut," Meeks added.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gregory...
"sonic"
You come thru as expected. You support those who would stem any dissenting views. Are you saying that Cheney has no right to opine? He does not have the right to opine? Only those on the left have the right to offer their views?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153280 Jun 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
OK, we're told;
“There is no military solution to the situation in Iraq, certainly not one led by the United States. The United States won’t support one sect in Iraq at the expense of another.”
Then we're told;
¨[G]oing forward, we will be prepared to take targeted and precise military action if and when we determine that the situation on the ground requires it.”
And;
[Obama] will deploy up to 300 American military advisers to Iraq, as instability in the country mounts.
What the f**k? Yet you fools will nod in agreement and say,'Wow, what a great idea from a great leader.'
LMAO!
I would be curious as to your solution General?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1153281 Jun 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Florida State has always had a positive relationship with the Seminole Tribe and of course full support on the usage of the Seminoles name__logos__and ceremonies.
Buying off the Seminole Tribe is a laffer__again showing your complete ignorance on the subject.
"real slime"
The "Tomahawk Chop" is not racist?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1153282 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be curious as to your solution General?
Yet again, a moronic liberal failing to see the obvious contradictions.

You are the useful idiot Obama counts on.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153283 Jun 19, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
You come thru as expected. You support those who would stem any dissenting views. Are you saying that Cheney has no right to opine? He does not have the right to opine? Only those on the left have the right to offer their views?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Hey dumazz, it's one man giving his opinion about another no one said that he couldn't he has a right to call Cheney stupid and his statements kinda demand it, almost as stupid as you are. You idiots on the right "OPINE" every minute of every day like whiney azzed morons...Like you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153284 Jun 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Thank Goodness McCain Isn’t President
Overall, McCain’s lack of awareness is truly impressive. There has been no one more active in pushing for U.S. military interventions around the world or more contemptuous of the protections of state sovereignty than he, and yet he reacts to these events as if they vindicate his reckless and aggressive foreign policy views. Russia’s incursion in Crimea is unfortunate and wrong, and Moscow would be wise to withdraw whatever forces it has inserted onto Ukrainian territory, but almost everyone most scandalized by this in the West has favored every illegal invasion or bombing campaign of the last 20 years. The complete inability to see that their own policies have prepared the way for other states to use military force in this way is pitiful and deplorable. That is just one more reason why we should heed nothing that they have to say about this or other foreign policy issues.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Yep__John McCain, the guy who was OK with Bill Kristol assigning Sarah Palin for his running mate.

Hah__didn't he call her Sandra Palin a few times?
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1153285 Jun 19, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real slime"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
It's racist only when the left says so.

That said...

I don't think they've yet to figure out that Affirmative Action is racist.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153286 Jun 19, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real slime"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
How's that Polish eyelid catheter working out for you? Huh?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153287 Jun 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How's that Polish eyelid catheter working out for you? Huh?
LOL, HAHAhA

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153288 Jun 19, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one thing he didn't do is invade a country causing the deaths of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.
Why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
Remember how he started bombing Iraq the night before the impeachment vote and then as soon as the vote was finally taken he said "our objective has been met". He bombed Iraq at the very least every other day the final two years of his presidency.
Remember this beauty: Leslie Stahl asked Albright, "We have heard half a million children have died [from economic sanctions in Iraq]. That's more children than died in Hiroshima. Is the price worth it?"

Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice. But the price, we think, is worth it."

Then there's the people of Serbia, Kosovo, the Sudan, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, however, they are not the only or most obvious victims of Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. I believe you think Clinton did nothing, otherwise you know exactly what he did.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153289 Jun 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, a moronic liberal failing to see the obvious contradictions.
You are the useful idiot Obama counts on.
Opps sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your whining session. Now get back to the wailing wall.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153290 Jun 19, 2014
Who is the liberal idiot always touting the AMA--is it GeeGee or Real Dave? Fest up...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153291 Jun 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
¨I have never seen such a bunch of crybaby liars in all my life as Flack & his whiner buddies¨-- so says RealDave.
Never? C'mon Dave! Are you really THAT fcking stupid and ignorant, Dave?
When the WH inhabitants aren't lying to cover up their latest failure, they're crying, whining and lying about the Tea Party and conservatives!
(Note my intentional omission of RINO GOP pols who are just as bad).
Ignoring the rabid right's numerous attempts to manufacture a crisis is not covering up anything.

It showing just what a crybaby liar you tea party jerkoffs really are.

"OMG OMG a marine held that umbrella!!! OMG OMG"

" OMG OMG Benghazi Benghazi"

" OMG OMG the IRS the IRS "

"OMG OMG chewing gum"

"OMG OMG OMG selfies selfies!!!"

"OMG OMG golfing"

Yet not a single one of these under George W Bush:

"OMG OMG no nukes in Iraq"

"OMG OMG No chemical weapons in Iraq:"

"OMG OMG unfunded spending"

"OMG OMG unfunded tax cuts"

"OMG OMG doubling the debt"

" OMG OMG housing collapse"

OMG OMG financial meltdown"

"OMG OMG the worst recession in 80 years"

"OMG OMG we lost 800,000 jobs in Jan of q2009"

"OMG OMG Bush calls Bin Laden irrelevant"

"OMG OMG Bush ignores terrorism report"

Why is that???? Where the hell were you asswipes under George W Bush?

Landisburg, PA

#1153292 Jun 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Remember how he started bombing Iraq the night before the impeachment vote and then as soon as the vote was finally taken he said "our objective has been met". He bombed Iraq at the very least every other day the final two years of his presidency.
Remember this beauty: Leslie Stahl asked Albright, "We have heard half a million children have died [from economic sanctions in Iraq]. That's more children than died in Hiroshima. Is the price worth it?"
Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice. But the price, we think, is worth it."
Then there's the people of Serbia, Kosovo, the Sudan, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, however, they are not the only or most obvious victims of Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. I believe you think Clinton did nothing, otherwise you know exactly what he did.
As the world was being targeted by terrorists, I remember the Republican party ignoring it while having a fit because two consenting adults had sex.

Landisburg, PA

#1153293 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare funds Medicaid expansion at a higher rate than traditional Medicaid.....effectively a poison pill.......that will not last.....
once a state expands Medicaid, it will be politically difficult to retract the expansion....and the taxpayers will get screwed....
The Republicans have no problem denying health coverage to millions. Why do you think they won't take coverage away?

They voted to did it with food stamps showing they have no problem taking food off of children's table.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153294 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Deserves repeating...
Obama hasn't made a decision his entire presidency. He has a lot of meetings with his elite inner circle but doesn't listen or reach out to anyone else for advise. Even ObamaCare was put into the hands of Reid and Pelosi. Obama is not in charge. Make no mistake. He would rather do nothing and make no decision than risk making the wrong one that would stain his legacy...which is in his own mind at this point.
And again...who finds fault with rigid convictions? What the heck is the alternative? Flimsy ones?
Mindless gibberish!

Deserves repeating__mindless gibberish!

Oh__and speaking of rigid convictions__hows hubs groin area cumming along?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153295 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words...same script, different day.
That's what we say about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 min LonePalm 4,250
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Eagle 12 235,715
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 308,936
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 201,397
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr stewart scott 29,073
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Mon CS Rosenberg 71
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... Feb 28 IdeasandTruth 1
More from around the web