Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263625 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153417 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we also sent advisers into Libya but that didn't tun into a war we were in...
im·be·cile
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
1.
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
2.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.

(Because that's all you're imbecilic posts are really worth!)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153418 Jun 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton lied under oath. But of course you think it was about sex. So are you the one that vehemently supports the AMA--just answer the question.
lol! Awwww... how cute. Another republican governor doing what's best for himself.... only!

"Jun 19, 11:15 PM EDT

Prosecutors: Wisconsin governor in criminal scheme

By SCOTT BAUER
Associated Press
AP Photo
AP Photo/Jeffrey Phelps

MADISON, Wis.(AP)-- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate, took part in a nationwide criminal scheme to coordinate fundraising with conservative groups, prosecutors said in court documents unsealed Thursday.

No charges have been filed against Walker or any member of his staff. And both sides are arguing in court over whether the activities are covered by election laws. The documents, some written in December as prosecutors defended their investigation, for the first time publicly put Walker himself at the center of the examination of campaigns in 2011 and 2012.

The investigation into fundraising involving Walker and his campaign, the Wisconsin Club for Growth, the state Chamber of Commerce and other groups began in 2012. Walker, who rose to fame by passing a law that effectively ended collective bargaining for most public workers, was facing a recall election. But the probe has been on hold since May, when a federal judge ruled it was a breach of Wisconsin Club for Growth's free-speech rights and temporarily halted it.

State prosecutors said in the December filing that Walker, former chief of staff Keith Gilkes, top adviser R.J. Johnson and campaign operative Deborah Jordahl discussed illegal fundraising and coordination with national political groups and prominent Republican figures, including GOP strategist Karl Rove.

"The scope of the criminal scheme under investigation is expansive," lead prosecutor Francis Schmitz wrote in a Dec. 9 court filing objecting to an attempt by Walker's campaign and other conservative groups to quash subpoenas. "It includes criminal violations of multiple elections laws" including filing false campaign-finance reports, Schmitz wrote...."
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153419 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We weren't in Libya son.
You obviously picked up on the reich wing talking points!
im·be·cile
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
1.
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
2.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153420 Jun 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Hawaii's health care system is broke. They don't have enough doctors either. Ever wonder why O'stupid didn't hold Hawaii up as a model for 'sick care'. In Hawai'i it is medication for the masses. It is how the homeless make money, they sell their scripts.
lol! You're such an idiot son.

But then, no more than usual.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153421 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Bull crap.... son!
You couldn't find a rule anywhere that made such stipulation as a 'legacy.'
Even the Chicago Cubs had to bend by installing lights.
Grow up.... boy!
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron

Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153422 Jun 19, 2014
MamaDawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it did.
DUHHH.
We LOST in Benghazi-and now it's spread even further--you flockn' ignorant idiot.
WE lost in Benghazi?

Sheesh! It's amazing what reich wingers consider a 'conflict' these days to make their political point!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153423 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We weren't in Libya son.
You obviously picked up on the reich wing talking points!
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron

Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153424 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
im·be·cile
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
1.
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
2.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
lol! Don't you just hate it when you have to change the subject because you can no longer argue based on facts son?

Dump....

And....

Run.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153425 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
im·be·cile
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
1.
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
2.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
(Because that's all you're imbecilic posts are really worth!)
lol! I see you're out of ammo for everything now!

Shot the wad, eh son?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153426 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Awwww... how cute. Another republican governor doing what's best for himself.... only!
"Jun 19, 11:15 PM EDT
Prosecutors: Wisconsin governor in criminal scheme
By SCOTT BAUER
Associated Press
AP Photo
AP Photo/Jeffrey Phelps
MADISON, Wis.(AP)-- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate, took part in a nationwide criminal scheme to coordinate fundraising with conservative groups, prosecutors said in court documents unsealed Thursday.
No charges have been filed against Walker or any member of his staff. And both sides are arguing in court over whether the activities are covered by election laws. The documents, some written in December as prosecutors defended their investigation, for the first time publicly put Walker himself at the center of the examination of campaigns in 2011 and 2012.
The investigation into fundraising involving Walker and his campaign, the Wisconsin Club for Growth, the state Chamber of Commerce and other groups began in 2012. Walker, who rose to fame by passing a law that effectively ended collective bargaining for most public workers, was facing a recall election. But the probe has been on hold since May, when a federal judge ruled it was a breach of Wisconsin Club for Growth's free-speech rights and temporarily halted it.
State prosecutors said in the December filing that Walker, former chief of staff Keith Gilkes, top adviser R.J. Johnson and campaign operative Deborah Jordahl discussed illegal fundraising and coordination with national political groups and prominent Republican figures, including GOP strategist Karl Rove.
"The scope of the criminal scheme under investigation is expansive," lead prosecutor Francis Schmitz wrote in a Dec. 9 court filing objecting to an attempt by Walker's campaign and other conservative groups to quash subpoenas. "It includes criminal violations of multiple elections laws" including filing false campaign-finance reports, Schmitz wrote...."
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron

Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153427 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
im·be·cile
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
1.
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
2.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
You do know by continually repeating your statement no matter what is stated, you're proving you're insane right?

Oh, never mind. It's not like it's a new affliction for you!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153428 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>WE lost in Benghazi?
Sheesh! It's amazing what reich wingers consider a 'conflict' these days to make their political point!!!
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron

Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1153429 Jun 19, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin, Iran, the Taliban and Boko Harum are comforted by your posts.
Satan gets fondled by your lips.

Keep talking. He loves it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153430 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron
Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.
lol! It's amazing how your statement has nothing to do with Libya.

You ever watch Inherit the Wind son? You remind me of Frederic March. Heck, even Incognito and whatever remind me of him!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153431 Jun 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as the 'right people' had nothing to do with 'planning' the Iraq War Obama will do just fine.
i sure hope even you have enough sense to see that no on should listen to any of the Iraq War hawks. i can see no justification for it, but if you do have a case to make then try to make it, but history will not be on your side.
Obama has made his decision on Iraq and the responsibility for the results is on him......

Galt will just sit back and watch the carnage.....

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1153432 Jun 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Talk to The Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah and Hamas about 'diplomatic solutions'.
I was watching the news on Megahertz this afternoon and a Middle East reporter kept mentioning that ISIS was very well armed and, surprisingly enough, they have a lot of advanced American weaponry. When he said that, my ears perked up. He said it again a few times as if to say "WTF?".
Something is rotten in Denmark.
It's mostly a Shia and Sunni civil war. They got those weapons from Sunnis in the Iraqi army that won't fight for Maliki.

Click on the link that says ""viewable here" in the linked article. It takes you to a video made by the ISIS. They have night vision goggles, guided shoulder fired missiles, uniforms, and American training. Warning graphic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153433 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
www.thefreedictionary.com/moron
Any person who goes in to a ground and spouts anti-social nonsense about race, creed or colour is defined by Strachan as a moron on entry and a moron on departure.
lol! Thank you for proving reich wingers are insane son!

Feel free to dump and run at any time!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153434 Jun 19, 2014
the price of racism at Florida State.....

FSU administrators also regularly travel to Seminole reservations to recruit students to be "Seminole Scholars." Wetherell established the scholarships, which pay 80 percent of a student's tuition. Because of his efforts, Florida State will have four new Seminole students this fall, the most ever enrolled at one time. They will join four Seminole students currently enrolled. Three other Seminole students are alumni.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1153435 Jun 19, 2014
The thought process of an Obama voter. Amazing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153436 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans have no problem denying health coverage to millions. Why do you think they won't take coverage away?
They voted to did it with food stamps showing they have no problem taking food off of children's table.
nobody is denying medical insurance to anyone.....

however, putting more people on welfare is a poor decision....

Medicaid is a disincentive to working......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min I Am No One_ 244,923
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 17 min IBdaMann 6,477
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr feces for jesus 310,344
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) 20 hr bernarlyn 33
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr tom wingo 29,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
More from around the web