Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659804 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1154693 Jun 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, you don't engage in discussions.
You simply 'hit and run.'
Obviously you have no brain cells to engage with.
"yuck"
Little girl, I responded to another poster. Isn't that what it is all about? I have to add you do not engage in discussions you are much like "poop" you simply poop and smell.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154694 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Turns out that Joe Biden was right.
He suggested Iraq be broken into three semi-autonomous regions.(2007)
Now it is happening.
Turns out that your doctor was right.
He suggested that your brain be broken into three semi-autonomous regions.(2007)
Now it is happening.

Keep up the good work.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154695 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're gonna claim Obama was involved??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Will your lies never cease??
Agreement was signed in Dec 2008. By George Bush.
Obama took office in Jan 2009.
So tell me, liarlady, just what involvement did Obama have as a civilian not in the Government??
You need a buttplug so you stop talking thru your ass.
For someone who claims to know so much about the topic--you keep demonstrating you know so little.

Yes, Obama needed to agree to a new SOFA agreement as the last one had expired. Obama refused to sign a new agreement. Very simple.

PS-- the SOFA agreement came into effect January 2009 and ran for 3 years.

PS--the original Iraq SOFA agreement contained certain immunities within reason for service personnel (starting page 8)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/wor...

Are you done now with your hysterical responses?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154696 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Little girl, I responded to another poster. Isn't that what it is all about? I have to add you do not engage in discussions you are much like "poop" you simply poop and smell.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! Son, you can say what you want (which you do). Your problem is you don't hang around long to make a discussion.

But that's ok. I understand you have limits and limitations you can't cross...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154697 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Feel free to dump and run like you normally do son.

I expect no more from you....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1154698 Jun 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't go free fkface__he went to jail and then served several years on supervised probation.
Your lazy azz is lost on the subject dummy__quit while you can.
What is truly dumb is this argument over the term "set free". Really?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154699 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize there is a tape where everyone can listen to Hillary laughing while she discusses the brutal child rape case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e2f13f2awK4XX
What do you think was funny about it? What is wrong with you?
and if you took the time to listen tote tap, you woud realize she wasn't laughing about the rape, she was laughing about thee accused takng a polygraph testand pasing. She laugghed thatis whe se stopped trusting in polygrh tests
she also mentioned that the proecutor lost the evidence and didn't have enough to convict

she was the defense attorney, she was doing her job. That's the funny thing about the Constitution, everyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty,and entitled to a lawyer.

How do you he wasn't innocent? are you god?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1154700 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Allawi won the election, you moron.
I thought you had "bing', the inferior search engine??
You remain stupid, nonetheless:
Dec. 01 2006 00:00
Bush Declares Support for Maliki in Amman
""U.S. President George W. Bush praised Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki as the "right guy" for Iraq on Thursday and said he agreed with the Iraqi leader that partitioning the country would only increase violence.
Bush declared support for Maliki after U.S. officials insisted the Iraqi leader was not offended by a critical White House memo and had not snubbed Bush in Amman on Wednesday when the two had been expected to hold an initial meeting.
"He's the right guy for Iraq and we're going to help him and it's in our interest to help him," Bush told a joint news conference with Maliki in the Jordanian capital.
"It's in our interests to help liberty prevail in the Middle East, starting with Iraq. And that's why this business about graceful exit simply has no realism to it at all."
Bush said he and Maliki had ruled out any idea of dividing Iraq as a way to halt rampant sectarian violence. ""
----------
Thanks for demonstrating your complete ignorance, Lowblow.
You should stick to reporting on the Phil Robertson's and Cliven Bundy's.
They're about your speed. Real stupid.
He reneged on remaining an ally and following through with the original agreements.

Is it even possible for anyone to be this na´ve?

We're up to our knees in doo-doo because of a gross lack of leadership.

Are you just used to the smell now?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154701 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to know so much about the topic--you keep demonstrating you know so little.
Yes, Obama needed to agree to a new SOFA agreement as the last one had expired. Obama refused to sign a new agreement. Very simple.
PS-- the SOFA agreement came into effect January 2009 and ran for 3 years.
PS--the original Iraq SOFA agreement contained certain immunities within reason for service personnel (starting page 8)
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/wor...
Are you done now with your hysterical responses?
That SOFA was signed by George W Bush and at the end of the 3 year period, all U.S. combat Forces were to be out of Iraaq. President Obama tried to negotiate a new SOFA, but the Malaki gov't would not give our troops immunity to the Iraqi justice system.

We gave them a democracy and they decided they didn't want our troops in their country.

what would you have us do, ignore their sovereignty, invade their country and occupy it? Maybe, President Obama could have alledged Malaki had WMD's

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154702 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nauseous moron"
The jokes on you. One of the murdering muslim sects just found the WMD's in Iraq. You will really enjoy it when they start using the material.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Link please

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1154703 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The Iraqis could arrest and prosecute America because our boy president nobama would say nary a word to deter them. Then he would fire up his disinformation bureau to inform American's that it was an internal Iraqi matter and that their "law" should prevail.
Peace
Nice slur,racist f*ck.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154704 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He reneged on remaining an ally and following through with the original agreements.
Really son? What agreement are you referring to?

Or do you need others to look it up and tell you as usual?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154705 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is truly dumb is this argument over the term "set free". Really?
lol! I love this reich wing comedy channel!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1154706 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Allawi won the election, you moron.
I thought you had "bing', the inferior search engine??
You remain stupid, nonetheless:
Dec. 01 2006 00:00
Bush Declares Support for Maliki in Amman
""U.S. President George W. Bush praised Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki as the "right guy" for Iraq on Thursday and said he agreed with the Iraqi leader that partitioning the country would only increase violence.
Bush declared support for Maliki after U.S. officials insisted the Iraqi leader was not offended by a critical White House memo and had not snubbed Bush in Amman on Wednesday when the two had been expected to hold an initial meeting.
"He's the right guy for Iraq and we're going to help him and it's in our interest to help him," Bush told a joint news conference with Maliki in the Jordanian capital.
"It's in our interests to help liberty prevail in the Middle East, starting with Iraq. And that's why this business about graceful exit simply has no realism to it at all."
Bush said he and Maliki had ruled out any idea of dividing Iraq as a way to halt rampant sectarian violence. ""
----------
Thanks for demonstrating your complete ignorance, Lowblow.
You should stick to reporting on the Phil Robertson's and Cliven Bundy's.
They're about your speed. Real stupid.
You are a total dunce! No one said Maliki wasn't elected. It was totally stupid of you to create such a bogus false claims.

So? Bush supported Maliki. That doesn't cancel out that the people elected him in a free election.

You wanted both to be true. That Bush installed Maliki and the people elected Maliki. Both cannot be true-silly.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1154707 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Maliki won elections, so a commie like you wants them to step down??
What happened to your defense of the Iraq democracy??
Maliki was hand picked by Bush to run Iraq. Now you turn on him??
Typical of Lorac.
Hitler won elections too. What's your point?

Maliki turned traitor just like Saddam and Musharraf. And just like Hitler.

You're thinking is so backwards, you see where you've been instead of where you're going.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1154708 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
That SOFA was signed by George W Bush and at the end of the 3 year period, all U.S. combat Forces were to be out of Iraaq. President Obama tried to negotiate a new SOFA, but the Malaki gov't would not give our troops immunity to the Iraqi justice system.
We gave them a democracy and they decided they didn't want our troops in their country.
what would you have us do, ignore their sovereignty, invade their country and occupy it? Maybe, President Obama could have alledged Malaki had WMD's
Yes, in the post you responded to I said the original SOFA had expired--what are you quarreling about?

Yes, in the post your responded to I said that it was Obama who was responsible for negotiating a new agreement--what are you quarreling about?

Nuc seemed confused about what happened. Thanks for affirming what I stated.

The rest I am ignoring as you are making assumptions not warranted by what was posted.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1154710 Jun 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The country is already split roughly along sectarian lines moron__have you been asleep?
Except in and around Baghdad where Sunni's and Shia mix but the Shia form the overwhelming majority. Sadr City alone is home to 2.5 million Shiite's.who would slaughter and barbecue the piddly forces of ISIS.
Gee, too bad there's no longer a line dividing us from Mexico.

How convenient is THAT!?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000087...

It's so funny how you militant liberals don't think you'll be suffering from the results of that right along with the rest of us. Loon.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154711 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking is so backwards, you see where you've been instead of where you're going.
lol! Which election are you talking about son?

Or don't you know..... again?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154712 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking abuot the original SOFA signed in 2008 by Bush that stipulated U.S. combat forces would be out of Iraq by 2011?

and what ally are you talking abut, the Saudis who are bank rolling ISIS to fight a proxy war with Iran?

The funny thing abut the Middle East is one day your enemy is your friend. Iran is actually our ally now in fighting SUNNI dominated ISIS.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1154713 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr June VanDerMark 322,327
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anthony Ramon 35,121
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sat SolarWarmist 11,925
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web