Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508093 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153862 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>in about 5 years Hollywood will have turned on O'bama and will make the movie titled the O'bama Iraq Killing Fields.
Obama completely ignores the likelihood that his failure to act will result in mass executions....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1153863 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Hey!
I haven't got a response yet so I'll try to jump start this again....
Benghazi!
Benghazi!
Benghazi!
Hello?
Reich wingers?
Are you listening?
Hello?
Yes...another failure under this administration...in the State Department.

We already covered that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153864 Jun 20, 2014
Fox News sure does love the Republicans.

I don't think anyone can dispute that fact.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1153865 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Erin McClam is a staff writer at NBC__what else ya got babe?
I give you the head of the Cairo bureau__a guy who has covered the middle East for a dozen years with three degrees and who speaks Arabic__and you give me a little girl sitting at a fkn desk in New York City?
C'mon babe__you're being stupid!
Are you kidding me? Not even an NBC headline is good enough now?

They're on Obama's side. Remember?

So where are you going to go if all the mainstream propagandists decide to become journalists again and turn on their golden child? Yours too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153866 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority are struggling to believe he's trustworthy and competent now. Even Democrats are losing hope. History will write his legacy after ObamaCare goes into full swing. Or if America, God forbid, is attacked again.
However, no one wants him to go down in history as being that president.
wrong....the "trustworty and competent" train has left town....

except for Obamabots, Obama is clearly known as a liar....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153867 Jun 20, 2014
Can anyone find where Fox News has ever said anything bad about a Republican?

I mean other than when a Republican has sided with Obama

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1153868 Jun 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
After spending two days on the lam, a Florida doomsday prepper gave up his plans for a bloody battle with police in exchange for some dry shoes and some cheeseburgers.
Martin Winters had run into the woods earlier this week to evade capture by federal agents attempting to arrest him on federal charges of designing and building destructive devices without a permit and other charges.
The head of a Christian-based doomsday group, River Otter Preppers, Wilson had long talked about an apocalyptic battle between group members and law enforcement and had readied for the battle with caches of weapons and lethal booby-traps surrounding his home.
Read more at http://issuehawk.com/tamar/2014/06/19/doomsda...
Instead, had they just hung out with lily behind the Walmart Dumpster, this wouldn't have happened.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153869 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In our court system, even child rapists & low life scumbags like you are entitled to be represented by an attorney.
Mocking campaign issues from the birther in chief is really funny.
only within limits of legal ethics.....

the attorney cannot argue innocence if he/she knows the client to be guilty.....

the attorney cannot suborn perjury by his/her client and/or witnesses....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153870 Jun 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of them do, but Lilly said religious tea party. I'm not in any shape or form remotely religious.
But, I'll defend one's right and freedom to believe what they want until there is an effort to make it law.
Well that does separate you somewhat from the true morons in your party.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153871 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Erin McClam is a staff writer at NBC__what else ya got babe?
I give you the head of the Cairo bureau__a guy who has covered the middle East for a dozen years with three degrees and who speaks Arabic__and you give me a little girl sitting at a fkn desk in New York City?
C'mon babe__you're being stupid!
Realtime's attitude of phoney superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment... Realtime's goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153872 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 4.1% of U.S. population is on welfare.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...
Facts don't cease to exist simply because you ignore them.
horseshit.......

Medicaid is welfare and 20% of the population is on Medicaid.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153873 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama will remain a top 15 president for you as well but won't crack the top 10. Thanks.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153874 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
Fox News sure does love the Republicans.
Homer Looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you dumbass...priceless!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153875 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call ISIS Al Qaeda you show just how uninformed you are.
all radical Muslims are vicious savages.....

the names they use mean nothing.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153876 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot you should be sued for even using those words. As far as a liar check out Bush, he is the current record holder...I see you are having another lovely day. Moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153877 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine son! The DA is bound to ethics and oversight by a higher authority.
problem for scottie boy is he believes he's above that oversight and the people.
selective prosecution for purely political reasons undermines the entire judicial system.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153878 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime's attitude of phoney superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment... Realtime's goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.
It's the culture..
Taliban moron say what? You are spewing the bagger views on women again I see. Wonder why more women vote Democratic..Wonder why when you see a Republican rally all old fat white men? Like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153879 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> April 23 2009 Been taking care of my girls since. Thus 4pm when they get home from school. Errands, golf, and fishing during the day.
the ability to save and invest so that one can retire early without living off the taxpayers is a major achievement.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153880 Jun 20, 2014
Woodtick is a loser...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153881 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in your opinion will remain in top 15 but won't crack top 10, thanks.
remain????.....

so far, Obama is a colossal failure as a leader, successful only as a politician.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr YeahPhart 32,814
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr silly rabbit 313,638
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
NCAA Basketball Tournament Feb 27 needhelp01 1
More from around the web