Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602205 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1153384 Jun 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
More Americans agree with President Barack Obama’s views on Iraq than those of Sen. John McCain, a new poll says.
According to a Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday, 54 percent of voters say they agree more with the president on Iraq, compared with 28 percent who said they agree more with McCain.
The poll also reports that voters overwhelmingly oppose sending U.S. combat troops into the country. Seventy-four percent of respondents say they oppose sending combat troops into Iraq, compared with 16 percent of voters who support that plan.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/iraq-ba...
If a majority of Americans polled agreed that sex and marriage with an octopus is morally sound and even necessary, sonic would be down at the Pet Shop ready with Marriage License in hand.

He has 'conviction'.

Lapeer, MI

#1153385 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
All he needs now is a fiddle and the nickname of Nero.
Rome's burning and he's dithering. Wonder what club he's using in trying to seek diplomatic solutions?
Magic Negro's take on Roosevelt's adage of "Walk softly and carry a big stick":

"Walk loudly, clumsily and carry a little twig"

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1153386 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>one of the mam single payer systems on this planet that work so much better would be more ideal if you are going that way, don't you think?
I don't have a problem with any healthcare system at the state level. Vermont's system was a single payer while Hawaii was mostly private insurance. Hawaii was one of the lowest cost systems. States learn off of each other.

Lapeer, MI

#1153387 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is a dump, a swamp unfit for humans....
If it's unfit for humans then it's perfect for lily.
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1153388 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie, you can't even follow your own "thoughts", can you?
what do those have to do with the post you made that had nothing to do with the name being offensive?
you can even post tangents about your own tangents!! you excel at being stupid!!(it's nice to be good at something, dear....)
Since you're seemingly just That that DENSE-

In true Simpleton format-just for yew....

80 years of REDSKINS--NEVER a problem-until we stepped 50 years BACKWARDS, and the IGNORANCE of "racism" has been reignited.

Too bad ones like you will never know, just how good, REAL good is.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1153389 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with any healthcare system at the state level. Vermont's system was a single payer while Hawaii was mostly private insurance. Hawaii was one of the lowest cost systems. States learn off of each other.
why would a national one be different?

Lapeer, MI

#1153390 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, as was stated in your article, the poll did not represent McCain's stance on Iraq. McCain does not want troops on the ground again and only criticized - rightly so - Obama's handling of withdrawing all troops too soon and not acting on the present crisis sooner.
It is Obama sending 275 military personnel into Iraq to protect U.S. citizens and the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.
Too little, too late.
Air strikes is the only viable option but Obama doesn't seem to think so.
He's not listening to the right people for the right advise either.
I read in a few places last night online about how the warning signs about ISIS were a clear and present danger as far back as last Summer but the Boy Messiah was busy golfing and trying to get traction with Gun Control, Gender Gaps, Football Helmets, Subtle Racism Against Blacks, endless White House Concerts honoring black musicians, Global Warming and Carbon Taxation and Free Entry for Illegal Mexicans while his First Cow wife was pushing him to get more vegetables into everybody's kids.

The azzhole protesteth too much.

It's all falling out the way he wanted it to. Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father has become An American Nightmare.

Lapeer, MI

#1153391 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Deserves repeating...
Obama hasn't made a decision his entire presidency. He has a lot of meetings with his elite inner circle but doesn't listen or reach out to anyone else for advise. Even ObamaCare was put into the hands of Reid and Pelosi. Obama is not in charge. Make no mistake. He would rather do nothing and make no decision than risk making the wrong one that would stain his legacy...which is in his own mind at this point.
And again...who finds fault with rigid convictions? What the heck is the alternative? Flimsy ones?
If Jesus were to speak to the Magic Negro right about now, He'd likely get a response of "We are legion"

Lapeer, MI

#1153393 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is also infested with dirtbag NYC Bocajews.....
Was Casey Anthony a NYC Bocajew?

I know Hoodie Trayvone wasn't. He was more like NYC Obamathug.
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1153394 Jun 19, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
It is perfectly acceptable for Obama to start wars but a problem if Bush defends America.
No difference
Exactly.

America gets attacked, the U.S. SEES the REAL catalysts--ALL of them...defends itself...and according to the ignorance of clueless lunatics .."we" start a war.

LIBYA does NOTHING to us...WTH were we doing in Libya? Aside from BREACHING the Constitution, the War Powers Act, aiding and arming terrorist jihadists and enabling Failed statehood environments for the further advancement of terrorist jihadist types..and the Foreign Policy FAILURE liberal lunatics, give that a "greencard" stamp of "humanitarian" aid and call it all good too.
FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE.
And now we are presented another dupe "it all a vid-ee-yo" type moment...as we send how many military "advisors" aka MILITARY personel... over to just..... "advise"?

"Advisors" .. the new military label equiv of Healthcare "Navigators" ?

REALLY?

Well.

REMEMBER OUR TROOPS...because there they GO again, and may they have PLENTY of the GOOD force with them----UNlike Benghazi!

Lapeer, MI

#1153395 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
May 1961 - President Kennedy sends 400 American Green Beret 'Special Advisors' to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers in methods of 'counter-insurgency' in the fight against Viet Cong guerrillas.
Sound familiar?
Mission Creep, it's called.

In the Magic Negro's case, the 'Creep' gets personified, incarnate.
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1153396 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dear, you just showed that we helped the revolution, and that we did not, in fact, invade Libya..
it would be better if you actually understood what you are parroting, not what the headlines of what you google says the articles say...
Not only are you a clueless imbecilic HYPOCRITE, you're an IGNORANT imbecile HYPOCRITE.

Lapeer, MI

#1153397 Jun 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
OK, we're told;
“There is no military solution to the situation in Iraq, certainly not one led by the United States. The United States won’t support one sect in Iraq at the expense of another.”
Then we're told;
¨[G]oing forward, we will be prepared to take targeted and precise military action if and when we determine that the situation on the ground requires it.”
And;
[Obama] will deploy up to 300 American military advisers to Iraq, as instability in the country mounts.
What the f**k? Yet you fools will nod in agreement and say,'Wow, what a great idea from a great leader.'
LMAO!
The Boy Messiah might consider hiring unemployed minorities to advise the Iraqi's about Liberal Conflict Resolution. Welfare Moms, Sunnis and Shiites holding hands in a desert sunset singing Kumbaya sounds just great. All would get free Obamaphones.

It would help lower those stubborn unemployment numbers, too.
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1153398 Jun 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission Creep, it's called.
In the Magic Negro's case, the 'Creep' gets personified, incarnate.
mdbuilder wrote:
May 1961 - President Kennedy sends 400 American Green Beret 'Special Advisors' to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers in methods of 'counter-insurgency' in the fight against Viet Cong guerrillas.
Sound familiar?

What an EXCELLENT comparison---right down to Kennedy's 1963 position that "in the final analysis it's their war. They're the ones that have to win it or lose it. We can help them as advisors, but they have to win it"....just shortly before JCS Maxwell Taylor and Johnson then implemented withdrawing them all.

NO EXCUSES .
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1153399 Jun 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah might consider hiring unemployed minorities to advise the Iraqi's about Liberal Conflict Resolution. Welfare Moms, Sunnis and Shiites holding hands in a desert sunset singing Kumbaya sounds just great. All would get free Obamaphones.
It would help lower those stubborn unemployment numbers, too.
Mmm....."advisors" that ultimetly tallied out from 400 to 2000 to 16, 000.

REAL History.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153400 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As the world was being targeted by terrorists, I remember the Republican party ignoring it while having a fit because two consenting adults had sex.
Clinton lied under oath. But of course you think it was about sex. So are you the one that vehemently supports the AMA--just answer the question.

St. Croix valley

#1153401 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you a clueless imbecilic HYPOCRITE, you're an IGNORANT imbecile HYPOCRITE.
what way am i hypocritical? you shouldn't use words you don't understand, dear...

so, still nothing about how you previous post had anything to do with the redskins name not being offensive?

you just drop lies and run from your words, don't you? like here...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153402 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii's health care system is broke. They don't have enough doctors either. Ever wonder why O'stupid didn't hold Hawaii up as a model for 'sick care'. In Hawai'i it is medication for the masses. It is how the homeless make money, they sell their scripts.

St. Croix valley

#1153403 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
mdbuilder wrote:
Sound familiar?
What an EXCELLENT comparison---right down to Kennedy's 1963 position that "in the final analysis it's their war. They're the ones that have to win it or lose it. We can help them as advisors, but they have to win it"....just shortly before JCS Maxwell Taylor and Johnson then implemented withdrawing them all.
NO EXCUSES .
we also sent advisers into Libya but that didn't tun into a war we were in...
MamaDawg

Newark, OH

#1153404 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we also sent advisers into Libya but that didn't tun into a war we were in...
Yeah, it did.

DUHHH.

We LOST in Benghazi-and now it's spread even further--you flockn' ignorant idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min cpeter1313 317,564
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 51 min Fugsworth 11,572
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr LMFAO phart 34,230
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web