Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534962 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153179 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Thanks Bush-Cheney for the mess you created world wide. After eight years of the very worst "leadership" and I use that term loosely, we are now seeing the results of bagger leadership.
We should have know as history shows that every time we have had a depression or a serious recession it has been after eight years of a Republican presidency. I do believe that will be the last time we will see two morons like that as hopefully we have learned our lesson. Each day there are becoming fewer and fewer sheep on the right. All we have to remember is that "RIGHT is WRONG".
It's easier to lie and try to fool people and look stupid, than it is to convince them you are not a dumbass ghost....

May 12, 1996:- Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... " is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"... 500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWII with MuslimsI... Clinton warmongering with the Muslim world.

May 26, 1998:- Osama bin Laden declared war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.on May 26, 1998 you retard...

President Bill Clinton who signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998 authorizing regime change in Iraq you dumbass....

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts World War III with Muslims and Iraq you moron.

September 11, 2001 - 911 - 3,200 Twin Tower dead civilians! Bush left with Clinton's warmongering mess you idiot.

2011:- Plugs O' Biden Bragging, Once Called Iraq One of Obama's 'Great Achievements' And then how Obama and Biden took credit for Iraq in 2011 when Biden claimed Iraq one of Obama's greatest achievements.

June 1 2014:- It's Obama bin Lying, and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda and the Taliban, selling out America, Veterans, and America's war dead you traitor, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you idiot dumbass......

It's the culture..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1153180 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do ya think there is more to soccer than you know?
Nope.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153181 Jun 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>My old lady??? I am not a homosexual like you GeeGee. Case closed, the science is settled on you.
Ooh, touched a nerve did I? Soo you are aware of the affair? Sorry....NOT

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1153182 Jun 19, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those plans did not cover hospitalizations and the last sentence of your article sums it up well:
"If you buy it when youíre healthy, you donít think about it," Sheeran of Glenn Insurance said of B&E plans. "Then when something happens, youíre stuck."
I think a lot of the people who had those plans probably felt they were covered; but with Obamacare; their coverage will be more comprehensive; in addition to the pre existing conditions part. I'm not in love with the mandate to buy insurance from insurance companies; I hope it will evolve into universal single payer paid through taxation and not attached to employment.
The point of the last sentence was even though we were at 200% of the poverty level with Medicaid, there were still people who needed the basic plans. They weren't much. They were meant to be temporary help with common problems.

These people are certainly covered more under Obamacare, but at a higher cost depending on what subsidies they qualify for. Only the very young or early retirees used it on the most part.

Does your friend qualify for Obamacare?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153183 Jun 19, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are ovals. There is a lot more to it than that but I wouldn't expect you to understand. 210 mph going down into turn two last week with another car a foot away beside you is exciting. Bet you didn't know a cloud going over the sun could speed a car up 3-5 mph. Road course this week. Watching a bunch of men running up and down a grass field all day to 'maybe' score a point is boring. I like rugby much better.
Nascar is becoming unwatchable, the points system is asinine. I preferred it when they had to race back to the line to get a lap back. Pocono raceway is about 10 minutes away from me.

I'm not a big soccer fan but the U.S. vs. Ghana game was very exciting.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1153184 Jun 19, 2014
Awww gee!

We lost the Lois Lerner emails!

Honest!

You can trust Democrats!

Suckers!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153185 Jun 19, 2014
Rightwingers hate it because they call it the World Cup and not the U.S. Cup, they hate the rest of the world unless they're trying to police it.

Problem is with Obama as president they hate the U.S. as well so they are stuck in quite a quandary.

And with Hillary all set to become our next president not sure what will become of the rightwinger.

Something to ponder while having lunch.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153186 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the last sentence was even though we were at 200% of the poverty level with Medicaid, there were still people who needed the basic plans. They weren't much. They were meant to be temporary help with common problems.
These people are certainly covered more under Obamacare, but at a higher cost depending on what subsidies they qualify for. Only the very young or early retirees used it on the most part.
Does your friend qualify for Obamacare?
He would if Florida had accepted the Medicaid expansion; there are a lot of people in that situation; they could still buy a plan but would probably cost $700 and up. I'm sure he'll just wait until he qualifies for Medicare in a couple of years and hope for the best.
Most people who are uninsured just pay if they have to go to the doctor; but if something serious requiring hospitalization occurs; well, then that is a real dilemma and no one can predict if that will happen or not.
If a person qualifies for Medicaid under Obamacare; and his state has not accepted the funds, then there is no penalty. I think eventually it will be accepted, I hope so anyway because there are probably a million Floridians in this gap, makes no sense if they are not insured.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1153187 Jun 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You think calling a professional football team 'Redskin' is a 'legacy?'
Geez you people are humorous!!!!
Are we going to have to change Oklahoma's name? The word means red people in Choctaw.

What does the thought police say?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1153188 Jun 19, 2014
Ooops!

Guess my putting politics first about Iraq really backfired!

Nyuk, nyuk.

Don't worry, my zombies will blame Bush.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153189 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. One cannot predict the future. I never said the VA is the same as single payer. I said single payer is something that could lead to VA style healthcare. You can't guarantee that it won't long after we're gone.
Aside from anyone being long gone, what can anyone guarantee?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1153190 Jun 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nascar is becoming unwatchable, the points system is asinine. I preferred it when they had to race back to the line to get a lap back. Pocono raceway is about 10 minutes away from me.
I'm not a big soccer fan but the U.S. vs. Ghana game was very exciting.
Pocono is my favorite track. The points is basically the same. I agree about racing back to the line. Don't care much for the new qualifying either.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1153191 Jun 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. senator is suppose to help out his constituents. The Native Americans in Nevada were offended by the use of the term "redskins" and asked for their senator for help. Reid is doing what he was elected to do. Nothing wrong with it.
"uselesssinceforever000 "
There is a high school in this area. the school is Wilpenet, WA and is located on an Indian reservation. The school name for its high school sports teams; Redskins.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1153192 Jun 19, 2014
Yellowstone Truths! Extreme U.V. Assault, Next 3 Months?

&li st=UUye7OVKZjiI-OJ_4bW_VcYA

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1153193 Jun 19, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what did Clinton do the first time Americans on our own soil were bombed by your precious moslems--you remember don't you? over a 1000 were injured and killed 6 people. What did Clinton do?
Actually, those responsible are in jail. We didn't need to invade anyone or nothin'.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153194 Jun 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers hate it because they call it the World Cup and not the U.S. Cup, they hate the rest of the world unless they're trying to police it.
Problem is with Obama as president they hate the U.S. as well so they are stuck in quite a quandary.
And with Hillary all set to become our next president not sure what will become of the rightwinger.
Something to ponder while having lunch.
Well, with the election and re election of the first Black President; which caused every loser white guy to realize that he's a loser; with the top job in the world going to the black guy;
the election of Hillary Clinton as the first female President will probably result in a rash of mass self castration.

They're probably an increase in wife beating
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153195 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, those responsible are in jail. We didn't need to invade anyone or nothin'.
Imagine that!
lilys bartender

Palm Coast, FL

#1153196 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Point taken; I stand corrected.
You can stand? Who helped you up?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1153197 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness Obama is president now as opposed to that senile McCain, or Cruz. And all ou baggers do is stand on the sidelines and cheer as other people's sons and daughters die for you ego. You are a disgusting band of neanderthals.
So all you're saying is accountability in government is out the window as long as it's a cool black guy in office...(without endorsing McCain or Cruz, mind you).

Sounds a bit racist to me.

There's a lot of cool black guys who would be fantastic presidents. Just not this one.

Do you judge a man by the content of his character or the color of his skin? Because doing the former was MLK's dream. If you remember.

Is there anything this cool black president could do that would make you reconsider his ability to lead this country?

Someone on here could come up with a long list why you should, pretty sure.

Here's one: If the IRS targeted and harassed a disproportionate number of liberal groups under a McCain or Cruz presidency and lost all the emails during that same time period - two years' worth - would you be cool with that?

It would help me figure out if you see only the color of a man's skin who has a corrupt character or if you're just confused by lies and deception on the part of a corrupt black man.

Thanks so much.
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1153198 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG and that stupid cowboy hat and his daughter beside him! Uggghhh. When will they go the fk away?
Obama in a cowgirl hat with his daughter? He will "go the fk away" as soon as he jumps into his mom jeans in January of 2017... not soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr EdPhart 33,090
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ffj 314,323
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr Eagle 12 258,469
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web