Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1151454 Jun 16, 2014
Hello normal people and rightwing domestic terrorists hell bent on destroying the United States.

How is everyone today?
flack

Chesapeake, VA

#1151455 Jun 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush hid out in the Guard & wasted thousands of dollars training the dumbass to fly when he knew he had no intent of staying in the military. George W Bush abandoned flying jets while in the guard about the same time they started drug testing pilots. He later left his post to go work on political campaigns elsewhere.
So hey, you whiners spread lies about John Kerry who volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam while your hero Bush hid out in the Guard & Mitt Romney hid out in France.
Bush and Uncommon Valor - retired Air Force colonel
Bush and Uncommon Valor
By John Wambough
March 2, 2004
George Bush and I were fighter pilots.
Lt. Bush flew F-102s in the Air National Guard (ANG)-- 111th Fighter
Interceptor Squadron (FIS); I flew F-105s in combat -- 34th Tactical
Fighter Squadron (TFS). Both our flying assignments were inherently
dangerous -- Lt. Bush's because of the high performance nature of the
fighter interceptor aircraft he was flying, the training required to
fly the F-102, and the high risks that come with all weather (night
and day) intercept missions.
Sen. John Kerry, the Democratic National Committee's Mr. Terry
McAuliffe and the anti-war (weak on National Security) left wing of
the Democrat Party have relentlessly attacked the service of Lt. Bush
and by inference other pilots and service members in the ANG and
Reserve forces as cowards and shirkers of responsibility for not being
in Vietnam. Their flippant slandering of our Guard and Reserve forces
in an effort to discredit President Bush and win an election is beyond
the pale. They have no decency left.
Cowards (or people who lack courage)
don't take on the risks that Lt. Bush did
in flying Fighter Interceptor Aircraft.
Flying jets in wing formation in the weather and carrying explosive
ordnance on board is dangerous work. The pilots in these squadrons
(including Lt. Bush) did what their country asked them to do. They
performed their assigned mission and did it well.
In November 1970, the Commander of the Texas Air National Guard,
Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian, called Mr. Bush, then 24, "a dynamic
outstanding young officer" who stood out as "a top-notch fighter
interceptor pilot." "Lt. Bush's skills far exceed his contemporaries."
Colonel Killian wrote: "He is a natural leader whom his contemporaries
look to for leadership. Lt. Bush is also a good follower with
outstanding disciplinary traits and an impeccable military bearing."
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1151456 Jun 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fine if you were actually debating or disagreeing. But, you're not. You are maligning and disparaging. You denigrate the Presidents character;
LOL!

Waa, waa, waaaaa...how soon your ilk forgets their ¨maligning and disparaging¨ and denigration of Bush for 8 years.

Go 'sniff Hillary's panties'. I'm sure Liz Warren and Moochelle would also donate a pair to a high level sycophant like you. Save your whine for THAT nasty cheese.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1151457 Jun 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush hid out in the Guard & wasted thousands of dollars training the dumbass to fly when he knew he had no intent of staying in the military. George W Bush abandoned flying jets while in the guard about the same time they started drug testing pilots. He later left his post to go work on political campaigns elsewhere.
So hey, you whiners spread lies about John Kerry who volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam while your hero Bush hid out in the Guard & Mitt Romney hid out in France.
During the Vietnam conflict, military pilot training was greatly
expanded to accommodate the increased need for pilots. Thousands of
pilots were trained during this conflict, primarily to support mission
and pilot rotation requirements. F-105, F 4 fighter pilots, and the
pilots of other combat aircraft were routinely rotated out of the
combat theatre after completing their 100 combat missions. That meant
that other pilots needed to be trained to take their place. As the
Vietnam conflict began to phase down around 1971, there was a surplus
of hundreds of pilots in the U.S. Military, for which there were
relatively few flying jobs. Thus, the active duty force as well as ANG
and Reserve forces could be very accommodating to those who wanted to
pursue alternative career paths (such as Lt. Bush going to Harvard
Business School). In fact, these sorts of administrative actions
(early releases) helped alleviate the challenges facing the services
of a pilot surplus. Also, commanders were lenient in allowing
individuals to fulfill their service obligations in ways not involving
flying duty. Such arrangements were coordinated at the unit level.

Just as Lt. Bush's supervisor released him from the ANG to go to
Harvard, I released a pilot from the Air Force months early (when I
was Commander of the 4442nd Tactical Control Group) so he could
participate in the pilot hiring cycle of Delta Airlines. I could have
held this pilot to the end of his service commitment but chose not to
-- since letting him go early created no hardship to our unit. Rather,
it gave a pilot (who had served his country well) an immediate
opportunity for a future career. I point this fact out so that the
public knows that Commanders have the prerogative to make decisions
that take into consideration the needs of the Unit and the needs of an
individual ready to make a career transition out of the service.
Having been a Squadron Commander, I can tell you this -- we know the
status of our assigned personnel all the time -- everyone is accounted
for. We reported the status of all our squadron personnel daily to a
higher level in our organization. Likewise, Lt. Bush's Squadron
Commander of 30 plus years ago (Lt. Col. Killian, now deceased), would
have known where Lt. Bush was or, at the very least, how to contact
him should that have been necessary. The bottom line: Lt. Bush's
documented Air National Guard service exceeded the requirements set
forth in his Guard contract and Lt. Bush received an Honorable
Discharge.

As Lt. Bush completed his flying assignment in April 1972, F-102s were
being phased out of the Air National Guard.
What we know is that he served honorably;
he flew fighter jets;
he embraced the inherent high risk of flying an F-102;
he served our country;
he met his Air National Guard requirements and
he received an Honorable Discharge.
The attacks on Lt. Bush are designed to diminish Lt. Bush's service to
our country in the eyes of our citizens and soldiers some thirty years
after Lt. Bush received an Honorable Discharge. This is truly
reprehensible and driven by political adversaries like Sen. Kerry, Mr.
Terry McAuliffe and their left-wing media surrogates.(Go to cspan.org
for the White House Press Briefing with Scott McClellan on 02/10/04 --
the impetus for me to write this letter.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151458 Jun 16, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
Communist Party USA opens convention in Chicago
Of course the convention was held at the University of Illinois at Chicago -- the very campus where Obama’s “guy in the neighborhood” Bill Ayers achieved tenure, and handed out grants to “improve” Chicago schools, working with his neighbor Barack Obama.
Was the ghost of Obama mentor and party member Frank Marshall Davis there?
Maybe ¨red diaper baby¨(a person born to communist parents) David Axelrod, mastermind of Obama’s rise to national politics was there wearing a Groucho disguise?
Bingo! Here's a perfect example. You are not debating or disagreeing.

You are disparaging. Good little dittohead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151459 Jun 16, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hello normal people and rightwing domestic terrorists hell bent on destroying the United States.
How is everyone today?
Great Homer, just bummed about the Heat losing to the Spurs; those effing Texans!
Patrick

United States

#1151460 Jun 16, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: We, the useful idiots of the left wing, can't fathom thinking differently than our handlers.
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the United States needs Iran's involvement in Iraq, and Washington should open talks with Tehran, a step he described as unattractive but perhaps unavoidable.

Graham, a South Carolina Republican, spoke on CNN's "State of the Union" and CBS' "Face the Nation" on June 15 making the case for necessary engagement with Iran to prevent the Iraqi government from falling to militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

"We are probably going to need their [Iranian] help to hold Baghdad," Graham said, adding "The Iranians have an interest. They have Shi'a populations to protect."

Graham also called for Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign.

The ISIL staged surprising attacks in Iraq seizing large areas in the west and north of country, though the Iraqi military has slowed the ISIL advance toward Baghdad.

TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1151461 Jun 16, 2014
Bug-eyed presidential hopeful Hillary calls American politics most 'brutal' in the world.

Mean, brutal America. No doubt preparing us for the tears that will constantly flow while she's campaigning.
Patrick

United States

#1151462 Jun 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But when someone goes out of their way to prove you wrong and you insist on not educating yourself and refuse to acknowledge what has been proven and deliberately ignore it, stupidity becomes another sympand weak - and somewhat dangerous. Blind loyalty on the part of anyone who can see no wrong in the most devious of power hungry and rogue leaders never has a good ending.
Even Republicans disagree with your anti American posts ?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that the government should talk with Iran about the deteriorating situation in Iraq.

"We should have discussions with Iran to make sure they don't use this as an opportunity to seize control of parts of Iraq," the hawkish senator said. "They're in this. They're already on the ground. We need to put a red line with Iran."

Asked how the U.S. should do that, Graham replied, "You just sit down and talk with them."

Graham has long been a hardliner on Iran, and his comments came as a surprise to interviewers Gloria Borger and Dana Bash. The pair asked Graham to repeat himself. "I'm sorry, it's sort of hard for me to believe that I'm hearing a Republican say,'Sit down and talk with Iran,'" Bash said.

"Do you realize what's happening?" Graham replied. "If Baghdad falls and the central government collapses in Iraq, the Iranians are the biggest winner. We're the biggest loser."

The Iraqi government is currently facing an insurgency, and Iraqi officials have warned they may accept help from Iran should the U.S. continue to stay out of the conflict.

President Barack Obama said Friday that he was reviewing options, but would not send troops to Iraq. Graham said he believes the U.S. should use air power to stop the advance on Baghdad and to hit Syria. He added that Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki should be replaced with someone more trusted by the Iraqi people.

"We should be the ones who save Baghdad so the central government can survive," Graham said. "But to ignore Iran and not tell them,'Don't take advantage of this situation' would be a mistake."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151463 Jun 16, 2014
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's flat creepy listening to her laugh all the way through the interview. Having said that I'm still not convinced she'll run I think her health isn't all that good and she's a granny to be. Bill and Hill have well over 100 million with money still coming in on her book sales "Hard Choices" and speaking engagements plus money from the Clinton Foundation. They're set up very very comfortably.
Frankly speaking; if I were Hillary; I wouldn't want the job. However, politicians are a quirky lot. She may or may not run; but my bet is that she will.

Same with McCain; I wondered why he would want that job; he's very wealthy and old, why not go and relax?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1151464 Jun 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These right wing morons aren't just maligning, denigrating and disparaging, they are outright liars. And when they are confronted with facts that they disagree with, they simply rewrite history, e.g. WMD's WERE found in Iraq, Bush didn't send troops into Iraq, Clinton did, Obama's a Muslim, Hillary said it didn't matter that Americans were killed in Benghazi, the list is endless.
Oh really dingbat?

Speaking of liars, your top one is Obama, and you Moonbats rewrite history to cover his sorry azz.

Lie of the Year:'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Pants on fire rating!!!!!!!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Dumbfk.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151465 Jun 16, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
Bug-eyed presidential hopeful Hillary calls American politics most 'brutal' in the world.
Mean, brutal America. No doubt preparing us for the tears that will constantly flow while she's campaigning.
Disparaging, denigrating, maligning.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151466 Jun 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said the United States needs Iran's involvement in Iraq, and Washington should open talks with Tehran, a step he described as unattractive but perhaps unavoidable.
Graham, a South Carolina Republican, spoke on CNN's "State of the Union" and CBS' "Face the Nation" on June 15 making the case for necessary engagement with Iran to prevent the Iraqi government from falling to militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
"We are probably going to need their [Iranian] help to hold Baghdad," Graham said, adding "The Iranians have an interest. They have Shi'a populations to protect."
Graham also called for Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign.
The ISIL staged surprising attacks in Iraq seizing large areas in the west and north of country, though the Iraqi military has slowed the ISIL advance toward Baghdad.
Interesting.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151467 Jun 16, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Waa, waa, waaaaa...how soon your ilk forgets their ¨maligning and disparaging¨ and denigration of Bush for 8 years.
Go 'sniff Hillary's panties'. I'm sure Liz Warren and Moochelle would also donate a pair to a high level sycophant like you. Save your whine for THAT nasty cheese.
Vulgar, ignorant, misogynistic
Patrick

United States

#1151468 Jun 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly speaking; if I were Hillary; I wouldn't want the job. However, politicians are a quirky lot. She may or may not run; but my bet is that she will.
Same with McCain; I wondered why he would want that job; he's very wealthy and old, why not go and relax?
Palin seemed to sink his chances in 2008

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1151470 Jun 16, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
Hillary understands that her husband, daughter & grand child will be lied about, mocked called names by Tea Party azzwipes like you because that is all you morons have.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1151471 Jun 16, 2014
images of Obama's religion.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26587...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1151472 Jun 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out a way to blame Obama for the "lost" IRS emails?
Absolutely. Either he has his hand on the pulse of government or he's a brainless mannequin dressed up to look like a president. Which do you prefer?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1151473 Jun 16, 2014
ShrillaryKillary wrote:
<quoted text> Okay wMoron, you aren't too bright so I'll type slow.
1. Do YOU as does Killary Hinton believe the Benghazi massacre was started because of an anti Islamic video?
Wow, this idiot sounds just like that idiot WAXBALLS...What a friggin clown
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1151474 Jun 16, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupidity from Clueless Carol the Queen of the Foxbots.
It was George W Bush who signed the withdrawal agreement which contained no provision for residual troops dumbass. It was Obama that tried to have an agreement to keep some troops in Iraq but it was rejected by the Iraqi government.
Your hero George W Bush set the stage for what's happening now.
Bush won the war and Obama pissed away the victory......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Brian_G 309,217
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Nine Ball 201,794
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 236,762
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 4,941
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web