Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251360 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1150894 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>poor fool, you can't even spell your own moniker correctly..
and you wonder why you cannot be taken seriously.
The day that wooddick gets taken seriously, Hell will freeze over.

You'll need an Ice Pick to open your front door.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1150895 Jun 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
Will that be Shrillary's campaign slogan? Better than hope and change, of course there isn't any hope from BO and all the change has been for the worse.

Lapeer, MI

#1150896 Jun 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama slammed pundits and members of Congress who refuse to confront climate change in drought-stricken California on Saturday, calling them a “fairly serious threat to everybody’s future."
Speaking to University of California, Irvine graduates in Anaheim, Obama said lawmakers were failing to uphold the responsibilities of their office by not taking bold action to curb the harmful effects of carbon emissions.
“Today’s Congress, though, is full of folks who stubbornly and automatically reject the scientific evidence about climate change,” he said.“They’ll tell you it’s a hoax, or a fad.”
He criticized those who ducked the issue by claiming they weren't qualified enough to speak on the matter, like House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R).
“Let me translate," he said. "What that means is,‘I accept that manmade climate change is real, but if I admit it, I’ll be run out of town by a radical fringe that thinks climate science is a liberal plot.'"
"I'm not a scientist either, but we've got some good ones at NASA," he added.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/14/obam...
“fairly serious threat to everybody’s future."?????

The Liar -In-Chief is at it again.

The azzhole is a deadly serious threat to humanity and here he is trying to shoot out his spotlight with his asinine remarks about Patriotic Americans.

Get a life, sonic. Your cartoons are getting boring.

Lapeer, MI

#1150897 Jun 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama slammed pundits and members of Congress who refuse to confront climate change in drought-stricken California on Saturday, calling them a “fairly serious threat to everybody’s future."
Speaking to University of California, Irvine graduates in Anaheim, Obama said lawmakers were failing to uphold the responsibilities of their office by not taking bold action to curb the harmful effects of carbon emissions.
“Today’s Congress, though, is full of folks who stubbornly and automatically reject the scientific evidence about climate change,” he said.“They’ll tell you it’s a hoax, or a fad.”
He criticized those who ducked the issue by claiming they weren't qualified enough to speak on the matter, like House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R).
“Let me translate," he said. "What that means is,‘I accept that manmade climate change is real, but if I admit it, I’ll be run out of town by a radical fringe that thinks climate science is a liberal plot.'"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/14/obam...

Let me translate. What that means is, "I've got some Muslim new-hires at NASA and they'e got the word of Allah to back them up."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....

He's also got some great some great Muslims new-hires inside the White House who claim that "if you like your doctor, you can keep him"

Lapeer, MI

#1150898 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Guess you haven't been paying attention. Thanks to the uncompromising Congress that has tied Obama's hands. the rich have never been richer.
"The number of households in the United States that have seen a net worth of $1 million or more hit at 9.63 million in 2013 — up by 600,000 from 2012, CNN Money reported. The millionaires’ list stood at 6.7 million in 2008 and then rose gradually through the years: An estimated 7.8 million reported net worths of more than $1 million in 2009; about 8.4 million in 2010; then 8.6 million in 2011; and 9 million in 2012, the Spectrum Group reported."
So much for robbing the rich to give to the poor.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
The uncompromising Congress is one of our last defenses against a Marxist Pig trying to fulfill his c*ckhound father's wishes.

Thank God for the Founding Fathers who tried protecting future generations from Royal Monarchy trash like this.

Lapeer, MI

#1150899 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your rantings.
I understand. You are a common Nobody here who cares about nothing but your having a full belly and other Magic Negro freebies.

Nobody cares, alright:-)

You'd like the Magic Negro to have a lifetime throne but your gravy train has to end sooner or later, babee.

Lapeer, MI

#1150900 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Thank you Mr. President:
June 13, 2014:“We will not be sending U.S. troops back into combat in Iraq.”
Hee, Hee.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150901 Jun 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me translate. What that means is, "I've got some Muslim new-hires at NASA and they'e got the word of Allah to back them up."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....
He's also got some great some great Muslims new-hires inside the White House who claim that "if you like your doctor, you can keep him"
the mission of NASA was space exploration, not climate change....until Obama changed their mission to Muslim outreach.......

the current NASA has no mission and is completely worthless.....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1150902 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in his book Decision Points, Bush said he continues to have a "sickening feeling" about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I'm glad. I hope it sickens him until his dying day.
Incredibly arrogant people never apologize.
So I suppose you feel the same way about these Marines?

Great video huh?

Lapeer, MI

#1150903 Jun 14, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya you some more---
Bill Ayers-- Profile of Bill Ayers, the Weatherman (aka Weather Underground)
Bio Sketch:
Ayers, born in 1944, was raised in a Chicago suburb. He became active in the anti-war leftist group, Students for a Democratic Society, while he was a student at the University of Michigan in the mid- 1960s. In 1969, Ayers helped lead a group that splintered off from SDS, Weatherman (known as the Weathermen). The group set off a number of bombs against U.S. targets in the early 1970s, earning it the label of "domestic terrorist organization" from the FBI.
(courtesy of About <Global Terrorism>.com
Magic Negro Bio Sketch:

Indoctrinated and mentored by Marxists and Muslims through most of his life. Grandparents and parents who hatred America.

Lapeer, MI

#1150904 Jun 14, 2014
hated

Lapeer, MI

#1150905 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the extra $2 million cost to California taxpayers is not for protection, but to rent Angels Stadium for Obama"s speech.....
What a waste.$2 Million to keep someone from throwing out the trash.

Lapeer, MI

#1150906 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i just deal with reality and facts...you should try it...once, at least.
wooddick's got nursery room mobiles hanging and spinning inside his cranium.

Great source for his facts.
lilys bartender

Palm Coast, FL

#1150907 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i just deal with reality and facts...you should try it...once, at least.
Your so-called reality and facts are nothing more than Obama fantasies and Obama lies. That's how he earned "Lie of the Year" and why his administration is falling apart due to all the scandals and ineptness that arrived with his being ill-equipped with no administrative experience. You fell for it then; you are falling for it now. You should be ashamed of yourself if you actually over the age of 7.

Lapeer, MI

#1150908 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
http://www.eonline.com/news/55 0956/pregnant-chelsea-clinton- rocks-leather-pants-as-hillary -takes-a-reporter-to-task-over -gay-marriage
Chelsea looks like the rear end of an overweight, knock-kneed Unicorn Street walker.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150909 Jun 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea looks like the rear end of an overweight, knock-kneed Unicorn Street walker.
whatever it is, it's pretty gross.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1150910 Jun 14, 2014
maybe she can give her mom a loan, Shrillary was, after all, almost broke..........snicker

Chelsea Clinton Income More Than $1 Million Per Year, According To NY Post
Posted in: Celebrity News Chelsea Clinton Income More Than $1 Million Per Year, According To NY Post The media world was in a tizzy when it found out through a Politico report that former first daughter Chelsea Clinton was earning a $600,000 per year income as a special correspondent for NBC News.…
The Inquisitr from RSS

“you know i know”

denver

#1150911 Jun 14, 2014
SICKO! Twin Sisters Say Bowe Bergdahl’s Dad Was Obsessive Peeping-Tom STALKER
The father of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl creepily harassed a pair of twin sisters in Hailey, Idaho, for several months, according to police reports obtained by the Daily Mail. In 2011, long before Robert “Bob” Bergdahl began learning Pashto and Arabic or tweeted a Taliban spokesman, the bizarro bearded dad…
The Daily Caller

"The father of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl creepily harassed a pair of twin sisters in Hailey, Idaho, for several months, according to police reports obtained by the Daily Mail.

In 2011, long before Robert “Bob” Bergdahl began learning Pashto and Arabic or tweeted a Taliban spokesman, the bizarro bearded dad stalked Lacey and Allie Hillman, police documents say. He allegedly tried to steal a peek at one of the twins in the shower and even stole a little gnome from their garden."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/14/sicko-twin-...

I knew it

Lapeer, MI

#1150912 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the mission of NASA was space exploration, not climate change....until Obama changed their mission to Muslim outreach.......
the current NASA has no mission and is completely worthless.....
*NOTHING* is outside his uses for political exploitation.

“you know i know”

denver

#1150913 Jun 14, 2014
7 People Who Are Always Broke
Despite having the best intentions, these types of people have trouble staying in the black. if you have one of these personality tics, odds are you're broke too....
TheStreet.com

1. Hillary

2. Bill

3. people who refuse to work

4. most demorat lower level drones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 243,311
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 6,249
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 3 hr Brian_G 1,643
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Thu Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 29 tom wingo 29,826
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Jun 28 tom wingo 5
More from around the web