Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710462 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151944 Jun 17, 2014
MSNBC's Ed Schultz Calls Out Media For Giving Discredited Iraq War Architects A Platform

Schultz: "They Should Not Be Treated As Experts, Because They Aren't"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/06/16/msnb...

'So what are your credentials?'

'I was completely wrong about Iraq.'

'So what is your take on how Obama is handling Iraq?'

'First, I have to thank you for the chance to once again be completely wrong about Iraq.........'Lie lie lie, lie lie, lie, Obama.'

'Well it's good to see that you who were so wrong about Iraq are sticking to the original game plan. The Comedy Channel thanks you from the material needed to fill the upcoming weeks/months/years.'

TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1151945 Jun 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
Dumbass Dave's sock is PDUPONT...
Dumbass Dave and sock PDUPONT always mind reading obama, making up allusive bullshit remarks, making-up innuendos or unsubstantiated undocumented comments and opinion with no source or link....
It's the culture...
Fairy tales, fuzzy slippers and sponsoring day dreamin' about nothing T backs in public are for MORONS.

(and some of that's pretty damn close to that 72 vuherjin NUT case type stuff).

It's duh culture.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151946 Jun 17, 2014
Six years in, Barack Obama is still battling a Bush hangover.

The rising chaos in Iraq — and the blame game over who’s responsible — are the latest reminders that halfway through his own second term, he’s still often more consumed by dealing with the legacy of President George W. Bush than building his own.

Obama supporters see a president who found himself so deep in so many holes from his very first day in office that cleaning up the aftermath of the previous eight years was going to take at least eight of his own: getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, stabilizing the housing market and repairing the larger economic collapse, all while chopping a $1.2 trillion deficit in half.

To detractors, particularly those with allegiances to Bush, that argument comes off as another excuse for a president who’s been unable to deliver much — a man they see as so driven to be different from his predecessor that he’s often blundered into catastrophe.

To them, the 2011 withdrawal from Iraq — on what they say was a politically driven timetable, not a strategic one — was the latest clear case in point.

But the ripples from the Bush years go well beyond the Islamic militants marching toward Baghdad, larger foreign policy and the economy. There’s the detention facility in Guantánamo Bay that Obama’s 5½ years late in his promise to close. There’s the National Security Agency surveillance apparatus he inherited (and bulked up significantly).

And with 2½ years left, that shows little sign of changing.

“The hangover was much, much worse than I think any president’s been left with, with the exception of Andrew Johnson,” said Howard Dean, the former Vermont governor and Democratic National Committee chairman, though he notes that in that case, he doesn’t blame Abraham Lincoln.“It underlines what unbelievable damage they did in just a short eight years.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/barack-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151947 Jun 17, 2014
Televangelist Pat Robertson on Monday blasted former President George W. Bush for selling Americans a “bill of goods” before the Iraq invasion, which led to the violence that is currently sweeping across the country.

During his Monday broadcast, a viewer asked Robertson if there was a solution to the ongoing violence caused by an al Qaeda splinter group, ISIS, threatening to take over Iraq.

“Right now, what we did — and it was a great mistake to go in there,” Robertson explained, pointing out that Saddam Hussein’s “bomb maker” had said that the then-dictator “doesn’t know how to make an atomic bomb.”

“And so to sell the American people on weapons of mass destruction, he had WMD and was getting [concentrated uranium] yellowcake out of Africa and all of that, it was a lot of nonsense,” the TV preacher said.“We were sold a bill of goods, we should never have gone into that country!”

“As bad as Saddam Hussein was, he held those warring factions in check, and he contained those radical Islamists,” he continued.“Fix it, no? It’s too late to fix it. It’s unfixable. Those simmering animosities have been there for centuries.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/16/pat-rob...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151948 Jun 17, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashback to April of 2007. The Bush administration was in the midst of dual scandals regarding: 1) the outing of Valerie Plame, a covert CIA agent whose identity was deliberately compromised as payback for her husband’s criticism of the Bush lies that led to the invasion of Iraq, and 2) the unethical firing of eight federal attorneys for politically ideological reasons. Additionally, there were questions about Karl Rove improperly using a Republican National Committee e-mail account that the White House later said disappeared. While Congress was investigating these activities, the White House announced that two years of emails were lost and unavailable to the committees of jurisdiction.
Hmmm. Sound familiar? In fact, it is identical to the story now being pushed by Fox. However, Fox News never blew a gasket over the lost emails from the Bush administration. Dana Perino, a co-host of the Fox News program The Five, was among those expressing outrage on Friday when the news of the missing IRS emails was released. She and her fellow co-hosts lit into the topic, bemoaning the administration’s “ignorance” and “incompetence.” And without any proof whatsoever, they implied that the administration was lying and covering up.
You right wingers are such hypocrites.
You8're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
Small potatoes & phony scandals compared to the corrupt, incompetent regime occupying the White House today, Mr. Sixty-two Percent.

Plame was a desk dork and the attorney deal was legal. Here's a link to your phony attorney scandal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dismissal_of_U.S...

Obama's corrupt regime did the same as the Plame scandal, moron hypocrite.

Have a nice day Mr. Sixty-two Percent!

You're an idiot Mr. Sixty-two Percent; you always have been and always will be!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151949 Jun 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
MSNBC's Ed Schultz Calls Out Media For Giving Discredited Iraq War Architects A Platform
Schultz: "They Should Not Be Treated As Experts, Because They Aren't"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/06/16/msnb...
'So what are your credentials?'
'I was completely wrong about Iraq.'
'So what is your take on how Obama is handling Iraq?'
'First, I have to thank you for the chance to once again be completely wrong about Iraq.........'Lie lie lie, lie lie, lie, Obama.'
'Well it's good to see that you who were so wrong about Iraq are sticking to the original game plan. The Comedy Channel thanks you from the material needed to fill the upcoming weeks/months/years.'
Yet another idiot liberal sonimoron still running backwards you dumbass.....

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151950 Jun 17, 2014
Propaganda post #1 from the brain dead commie - ROTFLMAO!!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
Six years in, Barack Obama is still battling a Bush hangover.
The rising chaos in Iraq — and the blame game over who’s responsible — are the latest reminders that halfway through his own second term, he’s still often more consumed by dealing with the legacy of President George W. Bush than building his own.
Obama supporters see a president who found himself so deep in so many holes from his very first day in office that cleaning up the aftermath of the previous eight years was going to take at least eight of his own: getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, stabilizing the housing market and repairing the larger economic collapse, all while chopping a $1.2 trillion deficit in half.
To detractors, particularly those with allegiances to Bush, that argument comes off as another excuse for a president who’s been unable to deliver much — a man they see as so driven to be different from his predecessor that he’s often blundered into catastrophe.
To them, the 2011 withdrawal from Iraq — on what they say was a politically driven timetable, not a strategic one — was the latest clear case in point.
But the ripples from the Bush years go well beyond the Islamic militants marching toward Baghdad, larger foreign policy and the economy. There’s the detention facility in Guantánamo Bay that Obama’s 5½ years late in his promise to close. There’s the National Security Agency surveillance apparatus he inherited (and bulked up significantly).
And with 2½ years left, that shows little sign of changing.
“The hangover was much, much worse than I think any president’s been left with, with the exception of Andrew Johnson,” said Howard Dean, the former Vermont governor and Democratic National Committee chairman, though he notes that in that case, he doesn’t blame Abraham Lincoln.“It underlines what unbelievable damage they did in just a short eight years.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/barack-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151951 Jun 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Bush was involved in a fatal auto accident when she was a teenager....what's your point???...
it's not like she deliberately abandoned our men in Benghazi like Hillary.....
She killed her boyfriend and was drunk; his family sued her family for wrongful death. She got away with vehicular manslaughter. If it had happened now, she'd have been charged.
She is directly responsible for killing another human being. Hillary is not.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151952 Jun 17, 2014
Propaganda post #2 from the brain dead commie - ROTFLMAO!!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
Televangelist Pat Robertson on Monday blasted former President George W. Bush for selling Americans a “bill of goods” before the Iraq invasion, which led to the violence that is currently sweeping across the country.
During his Monday broadcast, a viewer asked Robertson if there was a solution to the ongoing violence caused by an al Qaeda splinter group, ISIS, threatening to take over Iraq.
“Right now, what we did — and it was a great mistake to go in there,” Robertson explained, pointing out that Saddam Hussein’s “bomb maker” had said that the then-dictator “doesn’t know how to make an atomic bomb.”
“And so to sell the American people on weapons of mass destruction, he had WMD and was getting [concentrated uranium] yellowcake out of Africa and all of that, it was a lot of nonsense,” the TV preacher said.“We were sold a bill of goods, we should never have gone into that country!”
“As bad as Saddam Hussein was, he held those warring factions in check, and he contained those radical Islamists,” he continued.“Fix it, no? It’s too late to fix it. It’s unfixable. Those simmering animosities have been there for centuries.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/16/pat-rob...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151953 Jun 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Six years in, Barack Obama is still battling a Bush hangover.
The rising chaos in Iraq — and the blame game over who’s responsible — are the latest reminders that halfway through his own second term, he’s still often more consumed by dealing with the legacy of President George W. Bush than building his own.
Obama supporters see a president who found himself so deep in so many holes from his very first day in office that cleaning up the aftermath of the previous eight years was going to take at least eight of his own: getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan, stabilizing the housing market and repairing the larger economic collapse, all while chopping a $1.2 trillion deficit in half.
To detractors, particularly those with allegiances to Bush, that argument comes off as another excuse for a president who’s been unable to deliver much — a man they see as so driven to be different from his predecessor that he’s often blundered into catastrophe.
To them, the 2011 withdrawal from Iraq — on what they say was a politically driven timetable, not a strategic one — was the latest clear case in point.
But the ripples from the Bush years go well beyond the Islamic militants marching toward Baghdad, larger foreign policy and the economy. There’s the detention facility in Guantánamo Bay that Obama’s 5½ years late in his promise to close. There’s the National Security Agency surveillance apparatus he inherited (and bulked up significantly).
And with 2½ years left, that shows little sign of changing.
“The hangover was much, much worse than I think any president’s been left with, with the exception of Andrew Johnson,” said Howard Dean, the former Vermont governor and Democratic National Committee chairman, though he notes that in that case, he doesn’t blame Abraham Lincoln.“It underlines what unbelievable damage they did in just a short eight years.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/barack-...
That Obama bin Lyin' sticker on your truck sonicmoron might as well say "Yes, I am stupid." Yet... Stupid isn't what democRATs do nitwit. It's who you are... Yes, democRATs are that stupid you dumbass...

Sonicmoron, Chief Cut-n-Paste always a self-congratulatory discussion, where little to no brain activity or thought progress is never made...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151954 Jun 17, 2014
did any of you see this on 20/20 last week? It was priceless!

American billionaire Bill Koch will do something tonight that few people of his wealth would ever consider.

He will appear on the ABC News program "20/20" to admit he is a sucker. A sucker for fake wines.

"You’re damn right," he says. "Pigeon, sucker, whatever they call the mark."

Koch says he spent some $5 million buying rare vintages of top French wines, which later turned out to be fakes. Many were actually produced in the kitchen of a master con man in suburban Los Angeles.

"I just had to have them," Koch told "20/20" in an interview conducted in the elaborate wine cellar of his oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida. "Then I’d open it up and drink it and it was dish water or moose piss."

Koch admits there will be little sympathy for a wealthy person spending $50,000 to $100,000 for a fake bottle of wine, but he choked up as he described his distress at seeing the debasement of "the art, craftsmanship" of so many fine wines being faked.

"I cannot stand to be cheated," said Koch, who has spent five times as much investigating the fakes as he originally spent on them. "I want someone to know they sell me a fake, man, I’m coming after them no matter how much it costs."

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/makes-billionai...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151955 Jun 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another idiot liberal sonimoron still running backwards you dumbass.....
It's the culture...
Great reply! The intellectual content is well beyond the scope of any reply put up by one of your Comrades!

you know, like that idiot Buroc who's only line of defense is attacking the messenger. though i have to say i prefer your totally inane replies. you know, like, the comedy factor.[?]
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1151956 Jun 17, 2014
Way to go U.S. soccer team, good win against Ghana. Something else for rightwingers to denigrate and whine about.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151957 Jun 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Televangelist Pat Robertson on Monday blasted former President George W. Bush for selling Americans a “bill of goods” before the Iraq invasion, which led to the violence that is currently sweeping across the country.
During his Monday broadcast, a viewer asked Robertson if there was a solution to the ongoing violence caused by an al Qaeda splinter group, ISIS, threatening to take over Iraq.
“Right now, what we did — and it was a great mistake to go in there,” Robertson explained, pointing out that Saddam Hussein’s “bomb maker” had said that the then-dictator “doesn’t know how to make an atomic bomb.”
“And so to sell the American people on weapons of mass destruction, he had WMD and was getting [concentrated uranium] yellowcake out of Africa and all of that, it was a lot of nonsense,” the TV preacher said.“We were sold a bill of goods, we should never have gone into that country!”
“As bad as Saddam Hussein was, he held those warring factions in check, and he contained those radical Islamists,” he continued.“Fix it, no? It’s too late to fix it. It’s unfixable. Those simmering animosities have been there for centuries.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/16/pat-rob...
Interesting!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151958 Jun 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
horseshit....
LBJ threw 500,000 men into the meat grinder in Vietnam with their hands tied behind their backs, forbidden to attack the enemy in North Vietnam....
Vietnam was not just stupid, but suicidal....and that's why even the strongest supporters of the war turned against it.......
Like you were there, ppfftttt
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151959 Jun 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
did any of you see this on 20/20 last week? It was priceless!
American billionaire Bill Koch will do something tonight that few people of his wealth would ever consider.
He will appear on the ABC News program "20/20" to admit he is a sucker. A sucker for fake wines.
"You’re damn right," he says. "Pigeon, sucker, whatever they call the mark."
Koch says he spent some $5 million buying rare vintages of top French wines, which later turned out to be fakes. Many were actually produced in the kitchen of a master con man in suburban Los Angeles.
"I just had to have them," Koch told "20/20" in an interview conducted in the elaborate wine cellar of his oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida. "Then I’d open it up and drink it and it was dish water or moose piss."
Koch admits there will be little sympathy for a wealthy person spending $50,000 to $100,000 for a fake bottle of wine, but he choked up as he described his distress at seeing the debasement of "the art, craftsmanship" of so many fine wines being faked.
"I cannot stand to be cheated," said Koch, who has spent five times as much investigating the fakes as he originally spent on them. "I want someone to know they sell me a fake, man, I’m coming after them no matter how much it costs."
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/makes-billionai...
The unleashing of George Soros essentially privatized the democRATic party, underwriting Democracy and founder of a network of philanthropic media matters propaganda outlets, special interest organizations and Wall Street Soros Corporations, you ignorant idiot...

Wall Street billionaire George Soros was the democRATs, Shadow Party's corporate principal AND Top One Percent... backdoor Jewish Obama man you nitwit...

Soros assembled a team of wealthy corporate democrat cronies and special interest donors to help him and the Bilderbergs seek destruction and to overthrow America... AND Obama did receive the largest war chest of special interest campaign money ever accumulated in History of American Politics... Obama =$760 million you dumbass...

Moveon.org and George Soros did drench the political campaigns with special interest corporate Big Oil money... And ended up with the special interest "Big Oil" Obama favors Soros wanted, that decided Obama's election and did drown out the voice of regular citizens....

Fact: Yet another soldout liberal running backwards you idiot ..

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in lily's garden you dumbass..

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1151960 Jun 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks the IRS is involved in their healthcare is a G.D. fool
Thousands to Be Questioned on Eligibility for Health Insurance Subsidies
By ROBERT PEARJUNE 15, 2014
Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
EMAIL
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SAVE
MORE
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is contacting hundreds of thousands of people with subsidized health insurance to resolve questions about their eligibility, as consumer advocates express concern that many will be required to repay some or all of the subsidies.

Of the eight million people who signed up for private health plans through insurance exchanges under the new health care law, two million reported personal information that differed from data in government records, according to federal officials and Serco, the company hired to resolve such inconsistencies.

The government is asking consumers for additional documents to verify their income, citizenship, immigration status and Social Security numbers, as well as any health coverage that they may have from employers. People who do not provide the information risk losing their subsidized coverage and may have to repay subsidies next April.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Your Money Adviser: Private Health Care Exchanges Enroll More Than PredictedJUNE 12, 2014
Your Money Adviser: A Health Insurer Calls, With QuestionsJUNE 10, 2014
The New Health Care: How to Pay for Only the Health Care You WantJUNE 9, 2014
The Arkansas-Texas state line divides the two sides of Texarkana, even running through the court house and post office.In Texarkana, Uninsured and on the Wrong Side of a State LineJUNE 8, 2014
Kathy Santana helped Ruben Torres, 27, during a health care enrollment event on March 31 in Commerce, Calif.Enrollments Exceed Obama’s Target for Health Care ActAPRIL 17, 2014
Federal subsidies for the purchase of private insurance are a cornerstone of the Affordable Care Act. More than eight out of 10 people who selected health plans through the exchanges from October through mid-April were eligible for subsidies, including income tax credits. So far this year the federal government has paid out $4.7 billion in subsidies, and the amount is expected to total $900 billion over 10 years.

Since June 1, the government has notified hundreds of thousands of people that “the information in your application doesn’t match what we found in other records.” Accordingly, the notice says,“you need to follow up as soon as possible and provide more documents to make sure the marketplace has the correct information.”

“If you don’t send the needed documents,” it says,“you risk losing your marketplace coverage or help you may be receiving to pay for such coverage.”

The government has a long list of documents that consumers can use to establish their eligibility. These include copies of birth certificates, Social Security cards, high school diplomas, driver’s licenses, pay stubs and voter registration cards.

“The law requires us to double- and triple-check4947 this data,” said Julie Bataille, a spokeswoman at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, so “we’re reaching out to consumers — via mail, email and phone calls — to encourage them to provide supporting documentation.”

Mara Youdelman, a lawyer at the National Health Law Program, an advocacy group for low-income people, said:“In some cases, consumers say they already sent the documents to the federal marketplace. They don’t understand why they are being asked to send them in again.”
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151961 Jun 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply! The intellectual content is well beyond the scope of any reply put up by one of your Comrades!
you know, like that idiot Buroc who's only line of defense is attacking the messenger. though i have to say i prefer your totally inane replies. you know, like, the comedy factor.[?]
That Obama bin Lyin' sticker on your truck sonicmoron might as well say "Yes, I am that stupid." Yet... Stupid isn't what democRATs do nitwit. It's who you are... Yes democRATs are that stupid, you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1151962 Jun 17, 2014
NYT: Obamacare Could Be Paying Subsidies to Hundreds-of-Thousands Who Don't Qualify to Receive Them
Katie Pavlich | Jun 16, 2014

Oops.

According to a new piece in the New York Times, hundreds of thousands of people who may not be qualified to receive Obamacare subsidies, are probably receiving them anyway.

The Obama administration is contacting hundreds of thousands of people with subsidized health insurance to resolve questions about their eligibility, as consumer advocates express concern that many will be required to repay some or all of the subsidies.

Of the eight million people who signed up for private health plans through insurance exchanges under the new health care law, two million reported personal information that differed from data in government records, according to federal officials and Serco, the company hired to resolve such inconsistencies.

The government is asking consumers for additional documents to verify their income, citizenship, immigration status and Social Security numbers, as well as any health coverage that they may have from employers. People who do not provide the information risk losing their subsidized coverage and may have to repay subsidies next April.
First off, why doesn't Obamacare require extensive documentation up front to qualify for subsidies (aka taxpayers funding an applicant's insurance)? Second, what do they exactly think is going to happen here? Does the administration really believe all those people are going to back-pay all of the subsidies they've already received? Dream on. Oh, but what's this? If subsidies aren't paid back the administration is going to strip people of their health insurance plans?

“If you don’t send the needed documents,” it says,“you risk losing your marketplace coverage or help you may be receiving to pay for such coverage.”
If the IRS decides to fine people who received subsidies when they were ineligible, it'll only make the law even more unpopular than it already is. Further, Democrats have been telling Republicans they cannot repeal Obamacare because stripping people of their newly obtained marketplace plan would be extreme, yet that's probably going to happen anyway thanks to government incompetency.
Remember when President Obama said Obamacare exchanges would operate as smoothly as Amazon or Travelocity? Good times.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1151963 Jun 17, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing we can do about under water volcanic activity duhmbo..it's gonna heat the oceans no matter how much you snivel and whine about it.
Put tax dollars to work WISELY rather than WASTEFULLY (solar fried fanaTic) and if that concept is too far beyond your comprehensive level-
Start chucking ice in the hot spots, and batton down the coastlines and pretend you doing something to save the world or quit your sniveling about what we can NOT control, and deal with it.. like a rational adult w/a clue--rather than an empty headed treehugger, for a change.
Just stop destroying this nation w/abysmal freaky foolishness!!!!!!!!!!
Volcanic activity is just one of many natural emitters of green house gases. These emitters have been contributing to our climate as we have known it.
Ever since the Industrial Revolution, man has started becoming a factor and we reached the point where nan's emissions has raised the CO2 levels beyond what the planet can absorb & is increasing the amount of greenhouse gases in our atmosphere and changing our climate.
I realize that looking at this situation, your thinking is that we cannot possibly ask man to cut greenhouse has emissions.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. The only solution is to somehow stop volcanoes.
More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min unborn lives matter 331,026
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 48 min Into The Night 12,236
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Chosen Traveler 35,590
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb 21 ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web