Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1746141 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1150914 Jun 14, 2014
Most Americans will save $2500 a year with Oblamakare

Il Douche

Really?

Obamacare Delay Sparks More Premium Hikes In Iowa
The two top insurance companies on Iowa’s Obamacare exchange are, of course, hiking premium prices for 2015, partly in response to one of the administration’s many Obamacare delays. CoOportunity Health sent letters to at least 9,100 Iowa customers indicating it is proposing to raise premium rates…
The Daily Caller from RSS

Libs will believe anything.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1150915 Jun 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea looks like the rear end of an overweight, knock-kneed Unicorn Street walker.
No doubt you look like George Clooney to make that comment. I think the world was blessed that there was no facebook when you were a teen.

“you know i know”

denver

#1150916 Jun 14, 2014
she really does care about the common folk, those who struggle to survive, those who have to take the fast food jobs her party have created, doesn't she?

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Title as Wealthiest U.S. House Leader
The wealthiest Democrat in U.S. House leadership held her title while the top Republican leader, Eric Cantor , will lose his at the end of July. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul, have $42.4 million to $199.5 million in assets. That includes commercial property in San…
Bloomberg

“you know i know”

denver

#1150917 Jun 14, 2014
Good old Mitt, just what we need after the lying failure Mullah Oblamer.

Mitt Romney 2016: Former Republican Nominee Could Be Preparing For Another Presidential Run
Mitt Romney 2016: Former Republican Nominee Could Be Preparing For Another Presidential Run Mitt Romney may have lost in several bids to become president, but the former Massachusetts governor is now re-emerging in a political second act with hopes of helping the GOP topple Democrats and re-take…
The Inquisitr

wise up, America, or keep working at fast food jobs the dems have in store for you:

“you know i know”

denver

#1150918 Jun 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm?
Something fishy and I don't mean Lily's crotch

Army: Bergdahl not joined by family after return
SAN ANTONIO (AP)— When Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl arrived back in the United States following five years of captivity by the Taliban in Afghanistan, he wasn't joined by his family, military officials say.
Associated Press

“you know i know”

denver

#1150919 Jun 14, 2014
from Comedy Central:

The IRS Is Claiming It Lost 2 Years' Worth Of Key Emails From The Tea Party Scandal
The Internal Revenue Service claimed it had...

“you know i know”

denver

#1150920 Jun 14, 2014
sure, Barry, get a taxpayer funded grant to waste money as likely you won't find a job in his economy:

Obama calling on grads to fight climate change
(AP)—President Barack Obama is encouraging college graduates to keep up the fight against climate change.
Phys.org - latest science and technology news stories from

How much co2 did this phony douche put into the atmosphere with this stupid trip?

“you know i know”

denver

#1150921 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why waste your time talking to a fence post???...
dumber than sh*t Dave is a brainwashed dupe, but at least he tries, unlike most of these other fliberal fools on here.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1150922 Jun 14, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So I suppose you feel the same way about these Marines?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rIMBB5Nft5QXX
Great video huh?
This video says it all.

(Gee, go out of town a few days and come back and the Obama love affair among the growing minority continues. Newest Gallup poll - only 39% say he "can manage government effectively"...only 34% say he "has a clear plan for solving the country’s problems".)

Those numbers should be even lower...in a logical world.

Location hidden

#1150923 Jun 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea looks like the rear end of an overweight, knock-kneed Unicorn Street walker.
Can't blame or criticize the child. In many cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree(s). Just as it does in this case...unfortunately for the child.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1150924 Jun 14, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you look like George Clooney to make that comment. I think the world was blessed that there was no facebook when you were a teen.
I look like a Male Greek Statue with the head of a young Albert Einstein.

The world was blessed the day I was born.

The Waste Hauler missed their pick up date when your mom left you at the curb.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1150925 Jun 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't blame or criticize the child. In many cases, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree(s). Just as it does in this case...unfortunately for the child.
I restrain from blaming the children of political hacks or other celebrity trash.

Until they reach adulthood.

Location hidden

#1150926 Jun 14, 2014
Who are Obama's national security "advisors" anyway?

The ones he "designated" to figure out what to do about Iraq while he's playing golf somewhere out west?

As if he didn't see this was coming for months.

He should have wiped out the jihadists with air power (or drones) as soon as they crossed the Syrian border into Iraq and took over the first city.

After the second city, the writing should have been on the wall. With Baghdad within reach, it might be just a little too late.

But maybe his national security "advisors" will come up with a plan before he sinks the last ball.

Shouldn't we be asking, "Okay...where are the cameras?"

Because it's very much starting to seem like we're all on candid camera and this presidency is just some kind of prank.

Location hidden

#1150927 Jun 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I restrain from blaming the children of political hacks or other celebrity trash.
Until they reach adulthood.
But this is Bill Clinton's and Hillary Clinton's ONLY child. Shouldn't be too surprised..

Location hidden

#1150928 Jun 14, 2014
Well, anyway, just thought I'd check in before I check out...for the night, that is.
No doubt

Knoxville, TN

#1150929 Jun 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
sure, Barry, get a taxpayer funded grant to waste money as likely you won't find a job in his economy:
Obama calling on grads to fight climate change
(AP)—President Barack Obama is encouraging college graduates to keep up the fight against climate change.
Phys.org - latest science and technology news stories from
How much co2 did this phony douche put into the atmosphere with this stupid trip?
Has there ever been a bigger moron than Obama? I think not.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1150930 Jun 15, 2014
This is a good read for all you whiney little f*cks this morning.

One soldiers view of the Iraq War.

http://aattp.org/absolutely-nothing-a-veteran...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1150931 Jun 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people accumulate wealth because they work hard, save money, and invest....
meanwhile, the poor spend their welfare checks on lottery tickets....
That's why you make the perfect spokesperson for the Dumb, the afflicted, the poor, the obsessed, the fanatical, basically everything that needs fixing in our society. You are typical of all the righties on here that whine, cry, spread hate and ignorance on a daily basis, yet yell about all others having the problem. Yours isn't fixable you and your fellow baggers are Americas equivalent to Al Qaeda.So at least show some resemblance to being a man and suffer in silence you miserable lowlife.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1150932 Jun 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, just thought I'd check in before I check out...for the night, that is.
You mentally checked out years ago.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1150933 Jun 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A part of me feels sorry for them but, mostly, I blame them for putting us all in greater danger by continually supporting a president who has failed miserably on every front.
He maneuvered government control of about 31% of the U.S. economy with banking and health care and now wants to control the energy sector - another 10.5% of the economy.
While we are witnessing all of this, we have become unthinkably vulnerable. Jihadists are winning and growing in number nine times greater than 9/11. They have nothing better to do than plan another bigger and better 9/11 now that Obama called it quits and will close Gitmo.
It's not a matter of political debate and drawing lines in the sand anymore. We are at a perilous crossroads domestically and on the world stage.
The left continues to defend a president who is clearly dictating our ruin and downfall whether it's intentionally or incompetently.
No one would have believed it possible even three or four decades ago.
But our vulnerability has never been so exposed under this president's leadership and liberal policies. So I blame them and - God forbid - any worst case scenarios.
I'm very concerned for all of us. For the first time since 9/11, I truly don't feel safe anymore. Hard for me to believe I'm the only one.
Still trying to peddle that delusional hog wash Carol? The government isn't controlling healthcare nitwit, it's putting in much needed controls over the insurance industry and reining in abuses. And just what happened when we didn't have adequate controls over the financial segment stupid? And yes we do need controls over the power industry. Whether fools like you choose to be ignorant of the effects of emissions from power plants on the environment in reality they're real and devastating. Even George W Bush realized this. In 2002, the Bush administration announced a Clear Skies Initiative that proposes increased reductions in acid rain emissions. If approved by Congress, the mandatory program for power generators will reduce SO2 by 73% and NOx by 67% using a "cap and trade" system. If the plan is implemented, it is estimated that chronic acidity in the Adirondacks will be "virtually eliminated from lakes by 2030" ( http://epa.gov/air/clearskies/region/region2.... ).
Where are you getting that Jihadists are winning and growing in number nine times greater than 9/11?
You're completely ignoring the fact that the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and putting people in Gitmo often on the flimsiest of evidence turned out to be the greatest recruiting tool that terrorist groups like Al Qaeda could have hoped for and we can certainly lay the blame for that on your hero George W. Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min June VanDerMark 336,920
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 51 min hojo 12,332
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 35,804
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2