Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Uncle Si

United States

#1149239 Jun 10, 2014
Dave Brat won Virginia primary so Eric Cantor will be cleaning his office out....
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1149240 Jun 10, 2014
The Cloward–Piven Strategy and Barack Hussein Obama

¨Overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of 'a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty.'¨

Overload with, oh I don't know, say thousands of helpless refugees and then family members coming in droves to join them? How much of a push does our fragile system need to tip it past the point of no return?
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1149242 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many times Ayres and Obama met.
You are correct.

What they know is what they've been told -- aka the narrative.¨News¨ invented by clever writers and strategists with an agenda.
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1149243 Jun 10, 2014
The Obama Administration Scandals Grow and Intensify

The Veterans Administration released a report yesterday showing that more than 120,000 veterans have been affected by the agency's misrepresentation of waiting lists. The number includes 57,000 whose care was sidetracked and another 64,000 who weren't even on a waiting list.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/i...

And with the complicit media's help, Obama's Sergeant Schultz defense will prevail.
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1149244 Jun 10, 2014
Old Headline: BERGDAHL DEAL WAS AN OBAMA TRIUMPH.

New Headline: UM, CHUCK HAGEL DID IT
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149245 Jun 10, 2014
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>
2 times really? but somehow Bill Ayers was able to write Obama's book about his life and that claim comes right out of Bill Ayers mouth. Google it.
do you know what sarcasm is? it's what you do when stupid people ask stupid questions. Ayers had a good laugh about it later. Google it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149246 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many times Ayres and Obama met. Apparently, Ayres chose Obama to sit on the board of his Annenberg Challenge foundation for nearly 5 years indicating a close relationship.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-63886
But if you're going to go just by this guy's facebook page, he seemed to like libertarians too.
So let's not blame libertarians and Ron Paul for this crazy guy's hatred of policemen either.
how could Ayers chose Obama for 'his' Foundation when it wasn't Ayers' Foundation?

is Freedomworks one of the Tea Party groups? and there's that Gladsen flag. Heritage Foundation. Americans for Prosperity. on and on. but as i said, it's too late to stop the train. the world saw Gladsen flag and Tea Party in the same sentence. not even a FOX propaganda blitz will have an effect.

this whole right wing thing of never taking responsibility for one of your own when they f**k up is just short of sickening. you people really do need to grow a set.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1149247 Jun 10, 2014
spocko wrote:
Obama’s conservative critics want to argue that releasing or transferring detainees from Guantanamo is dangerous, how do they explain why no one said a word during the Bush/Cheney era. In fact, the Bush/Cheney administration released or transferred 532 detainees from the prison at Guantanamo
The equivalent of letting traffic offenders go while detaining mass murderers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149248 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
all written by right wing nutjobs. you just can't deal with reality. you know, like,'Night'. but you do have a thing for running away when you know you need to.

In a TV ad, McCain says Obama "lied" about his association with William Ayers, a former bomb-setting, anti-war radical from the 1960s and ’70s. We find McCain’s claim to be groundless. New details have recently come to light, but nothing Obama said previously has been shown to be false.

In a Web ad and in repeated attacks from the stump, McCain describes the two as associates, and Palin claims they "pal around" together. But so far as is known, their relationship was never very close. An Obama spokesman says they last saw each other in a chance encounter on the street more than a year ago.

McCain says in an Internet ad that the two "ran a radical ‘education’ foundation" in Chicago. But the supposedly "radical" group was supported by a Republican governor and included on its board prominent local civic leaders, including one former Nixon administration official who has given $1,500 to McCain’s campaign this year. Education Week says the group’s work "reflected mainstream thinking" among school reformers. The group was the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, started by a $49 million grant from the Annenberg Foundation, which was established by the publisher Walter Annenberg, a prominent Republican whose widow, Leonore, is a contributor to the McCain campaign.

Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-abou...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149249 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Ayers met Obama all of 2 times. and i'll go where ever the facts take me. like Miller's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1/likes
seems he REALLY liked the Tea Party.
horseshit.....

Ayers wrote Obama's books....

Obama is far too lazy to do that much work......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149250 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how could Ayers chose Obama for 'his' Foundation when it wasn't Ayers' Foundation?
is Freedomworks one of the Tea Party groups? and there's that Gladsen flag. Heritage Foundation. Americans for Prosperity. on and on. but as i said, it's too late to stop the train. the world saw Gladsen flag and Tea Party in the same sentence. not even a FOX propaganda blitz will have an effect.
this whole right wing thing of never taking responsibility for one of your own when they f**k up is just short of sickening. you people really do need to grow a set.
are you really as ignorant as you appear to be???...

"Gladsen"????......R OTFLMFAO.....twice, no less.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149251 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
all written by right wing nutjobs. you just can't deal with reality. you know, like,'Night'. but you do have a thing for running away when you know you need to.
In a TV ad, McCain says Obama "lied" about his association with William Ayers, a former bomb-setting, anti-war radical from the 1960s and ’70s. We find McCain’s claim to be groundless. New details have recently come to light, but nothing Obama said previously has been shown to be false.
In a Web ad and in repeated attacks from the stump, McCain describes the two as associates, and Palin claims they "pal around" together. But so far as is known, their relationship was never very close. An Obama spokesman says they last saw each other in a chance encounter on the street more than a year ago.
McCain says in an Internet ad that the two "ran a radical ‘education’ foundation" in Chicago. But the supposedly "radical" group was supported by a Republican governor and included on its board prominent local civic leaders, including one former Nixon administration official who has given $1,500 to McCain’s campaign this year. Education Week says the group’s work "reflected mainstream thinking" among school reformers. The group was the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, started by a $49 million grant from the Annenberg Foundation, which was established by the publisher Walter Annenberg, a prominent Republican whose widow, Leonore, is a contributor to the McCain campaign.
Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-abou...
Factcheck.org is a Communist Soros operation.......
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149252 Jun 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
horseshit.....
Ayers wrote Obama's books....
Obama is far too lazy to do that much work......
Bill Ayers 'confesses' to writing Obama's memoir. He didn't, but his tease tells us a lot about America

What?! He confesses that he wrote Barack Obama's best-selling memoir Dreams from My Father? Making Obama not just a bad president but a fraud, too? It was too much to disbelieve for some on the Right, with Investors.com walking into the trap and Rush Limbaugh following behind, both headlining that Ayers had exposed himself as the original author.

In fact, if you bothered to read the book (and I can understand the reluctance) Ayers is satirising the Right's desire to see fault in literally everything Obama does. The spadework on this literary variant of birtherism was done by Jack Cashill in a book titled Deconstructing Obama, which argued that Dreams was thematically and semantically too close to Ayers' earlier memoir, Fugitive Days, for it to be pure coincidence. Cashill concluded that the book was effectively ghostwritten – an idea that would not only suggest Obama was too dumb to compose his own autobiography but which would also prove the link between Ayers' socialism and the President's. Ayers was an unsuccessful urban terrorist in the 1970s – a kind of downmarket version of the Baader-Meinhof.

Ayers didn't discourage the myth: he used it to get publicity for his writing. Confronted by a Right-winger in an airport, he insisted that he was the author of Dreams and at a book event he lamented that he didn't get any of the royalties for his hard work. In Public Enemy he wheels the idea out again for maximum effect (which has kind of worked) and then plays a merry dance with the reader in the six pages dedicated to the controversy (and nicely analysed by a canny Jerome R Corsi at WND). "A self-described deep-thinking intellectual named Jack Cashill," writes Ayers, "set out to prove – independent of my denials or affirmations – that I had indeed written 'Dreams.' He sought real evidence through a close readings of texts and a brush with the Internet." When reading Cashill, Ayers jokes, he came to think that maybe it was all true, "that I had been the seafaring Odysseus to Obama’s father-hungry Telemachus." Ultimately, Ayers refuses to entirely dismiss the theory, writing, "Empirical proof or crackpot confirmation, you decide."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/...

you nutjobs are SO easy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149253 Jun 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really as ignorant as you appear to be???...
"Gladsen"????......R OTFLMFAO.....twice, no less.....
my bad. let me correct myself.

After ambushing the two lunch-eating officers, the Millers draped a ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ Gadsden flag over over one of the officer’s lifeless body. The Revolutionary War-era flag has become a symbol of the modern tea party movement.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...

better?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1149254 Jun 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck.org is a Communist Soros operation.......
Soros is a republican?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149255 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Soros is a republican?
Soros is a DemoKKKrat WWII Nazi collaborator who sold out his fellow Jews .....

and makes money today betting against the US dollar.....

your kind of scum.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149256 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad. let me correct myself.
After ambushing the two lunch-eating officers, the Millers draped a ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ Gadsden flag over over one of the officer’s lifeless body. The Revolutionary War-era flag has become a symbol of the modern tea party movement.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
better?
stick to copy-and-paste....

....you're too stupid for anything else.......
Yesh

Mililani, HI

#1149257 Jun 10, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Young lady you should think before you post. All your liberal hero's, biden, hilaroius, pelousy, kerry, noboma, chuckie, hirless either voted for or supported the action in Iraq. They had the same information that Bush had. I can hardly wait, a looney liberal response will be coming from you, Bush lied. Do your thing, be a troll, spew the company lie.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Son, I already know they had the same information because bushie boy gave it to them!

Besides, the point was what law did bushie boy break of iraqs? You really need to get your head on straight son!
Yesh

Mililani, HI

#1149258 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of inedible fish getting caught in a huge net of tuna fishermen.
Bush/Cheney threw back the ones who weren't dangerous but just got caught in the net.
Does that help clarify it for you?
Ah, symbolism!

Nothing to do with the facts, tho!
Yesh

Mililani, HI

#1149259 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many times Ayres and Obama met. They were actually colleagues at one point.
Again, if you're just going to go by this guy's facebook page, it seems he liked libertarians too.
So let's not blame libertarians or Ron Paul for this crazy person's hatred of policemen either.
What's the matter son? Don't like one of your own now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min jimi-yank 309,242
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 4,945
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aerobatty 236,816
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr Nine Ball 201,794
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web